April 27, 2024, 06:13:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170810 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #720 on: January 15, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »

Boyfriend Now Considered Suspect in Hailey's Disappearance

"They also took a computer from the home of Shawn Adkins' mother that Adkins is believed to have used."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331537

Yep, and IIRC KXTS has the link to the affadavits......the info within those was incredibly disturbing and sad when you consider a child had to live in that type of home, almost as if she was invisible since it appears Billie is more concerned with her BF than her own daughter. Good to see you again Searching

Quoting myself, the article also says "The release of those affidavits followed the release of shocking documents Wednesday that show Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators. "

Hi IM, good to see you also. I am wondering if this was the computer he and Billie used and also, I agree, but think it goes beyond disturbing how Hailey had to live, it stinks to live daily in fear as a child, really and truly, and my heart breaks for Hailey for that and more. Some people just should not procreate as they haven't the ability nor desire to give the love and attention to the children.. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: January 15, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »

"They also took a computer from the home of Shawn Adkins' mother that Adkins is believed to have used."

Yep, and IIRC KXTS has the link to the affadavits......the info within those was incredibly disturbing and sad when you consider a child had to live in that type of home, almost as if she was invisible since it appears Billie is more concerned with her BF than her own daughter. Good to see you again Searching

Quoting myself, the article also says "The release of those affidavits followed the release of shocking documents Wednesday that show Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators. "

Hi IM, good to see you also. I am wondering if this was the computer he and Billie used and also, I agree, but think it goes beyond disturbing how Hailey had to live, it stinks to live daily in fear as a child, really and truly, and my heart breaks for Hailey for that and more. Some people just should not procreate as they haven't the ability nor desire to give the love and attention to the children.. 

I've had the thought that he moved that computer to his mother's on the 27th, gut feeling.  These two were so into their dark "hobby" as Billie put it that there is no way that either didnt have access to a computer on a more regular basis.   As far as Billie printing stuff out at work, I just think she handled her job like her kids which she wouldnt have thought twice to do personal stuff at work when eyes werent watching - not to mention she didnt have to pay for paper & ink to run that many copies of that crap.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #722 on: January 15, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »

I wonder that too, because I read recently they wanted or took Shawn's laptop, so did he have his own laptop and then used his mothers later?? I am appalled that she was frightened from at least age 11 and I wouldn't blame her for running away, I wish like everything a teacher or mandated reported ad been told what Hailey told her gma....I also remember reading where she told Hailey she didn't have to like SA but she did have to respect him, can yo imagine that? Respect some psycho that wasn't even at the maturity level of this precious child, respect someone who threatened to kill you, respect someone who she feared was watching her and going to possibly come in her room. I so wish single parents would put off dating or do what I do, never bring a man to your home, meet them out or at their home so the kids never have to be vunerable~you just can't be too careful these days.

O/T ~how is your brother? I was crying happy tears when I read you found him  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 15, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »

ISLAND I guess the other video of Billie hasn't been posted yet. I'm still waiting for it too if you can find it. I wish I had more faith in the law out there. I've always beleived the Texas Rangers were the best. I'm a bit turned off by Tooper Sparky, and the city manager/police spokesman. I don't get sending volunteers out alone although I think they are dedicated and doing a good job. Whey the heck the haven't TES come in there and still on standby beats me. Things are just not adding up with mixed messages.

Fanny, ICBW but I believe TES has a policy requiring that the family of a missing person has to put out a request to TES.

Jan 7 TES confirmed the family had been in contact with TES but LE has put them on standby and told them if they were needed they would call them

<snipped>

The Dunn family has requested that Texas Equusearch takes part in the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, according to TES member Cheryl Manchac.
Manchac says TES has been in contact with local law enforcement and they are currently on standby to assist.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916

Thank for clearing that up Northern.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 15, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »

I wonder if Mark Klass' group will become involved with Billie since he defended her so voraciously the other night on NG.
I saw where Mr. Klass was "defending" and being nice to Billie on the show.  I kinda thought he was playing "good cop" to put her at ease so she might feel comfortable saying or revealing something of importance.  Y'know, I bet Nancy has producers that have encouraged her to play it safer, so to speak, after the Melinda Duckett event.  JMO
Very possible cadillac.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 15, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »

I wonder that too, because I read recently they wanted or took Shawn's laptop, so did he have his own laptop and then used his mothers later?? I am appalled that she was frightened from at least age 11 and I wouldn't blame her for running away, I wish like everything a teacher or mandated reported ad been told what Hailey told her gma....I also remember reading where she told Hailey she didn't have to like SA but she did have to respect him, can yo imagine that? Respect some psycho that wasn't even at the maturity level of this precious child, respect someone who threatened to kill you, respect someone who she feared was watching her and going to possibly come in her room. I so wish single parents would put off dating or do what I do, never bring a man to your home, meet them out or at their home so the kids never have to be vunerable~you just can't be too careful these days.

O/T ~how is your brother? I was crying happy tears when I read you found him  an angelic monkey
He seems to be doing well, He is a regular at church now so is a positive step for him. Thanks.

I think some people are just to darn selfish to refrain from bringing a fling home. ITA that single parents should think of the children in those situations. Billie is not what she wants the public to view her as, a good mother, if she told her daughter to respect the likes of that. Shame on her, and also, am I reading right that she is a nurse or something? I do hope her job knows about the drug abuse now and is taking steps to keep her from dealing with people in the off chance she is under the influence at work, she may cause real damage, also, if she had access to drugs, I hope that the inventory the meds from the time she started working there until now.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 15, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »

Also, past abduction reports from up to a 100-mile radius are being reviewed.
Other reports from past burglaries, "peeping toms" and similar situations are being used to help develop leads. Even sex offenders are being actively questioned throughout the investigation. More interviews of friends, family members and neighbors continue to be conducted by officials as well.

On the HD faceBook, a woman has said she found thru a paid site some sort of incident in Mexico involving Shawn. Charges were never laid as he came back to the USA and Mexico didn't have juristiction. And his cousin's sister had run away last year. She ws going to report it to the admin on FB and it was going to LE.
They did find some memory sticks, etc in the back part of Billie's closet.
When this first started, I believed Billie, the part about LE treating this a s a run away and dragging their azzes. Now, I am waiting for the Shawn & Billie "theme" wedding, just like Ron & Misty.   

Good morning Katgram. 
What are memory sticks?  tia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive

"A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz).[1] Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB[2] with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles[citation needed] and have a 10-year data retention cycle.[3][4]"

Wikipedia. (2011). USB flash drive. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive

Hi searching - long time no see.
Thank you for the above.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 15, 2011, 01:16:28 PM »

I've had the thought that he moved that computer to his mother's on the 27th, gut feeling.  These two were so into their dark "hobby" as Billie put it that there is no way that either didnt have access to a computer on a more regular basis.   As far as Billie printing stuff out at work, I just think she handled her job like her kids which she wouldnt have thought twice to do personal stuff at work when eyes werent watching - not to mention she didnt have to pay for paper & ink to run that many copies of that crap.

I still have the gut feeling there was a computer that was regularly used in the home by both Billie and Shawn which has now been disposed of in some manner. These people were too computer savvy and are of the age who grew up with computers not to have one. Someone said a laptop was taken from Shawn. So maybe that was the one possible with the hard drive removed and a new one installed. They probably had no printer with it and that is why Billie did her printing at work. That lie about the computer sticks way out in my mind. And the reason I don't think they used the library is they couldn't freely do their drugs and smoke their dope there while they went to these awful sites they were interested in. I would think the drug taking would just enhance the experience. Naw, I'm not buying no computer in the house.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 15, 2011, 01:16:35 PM »

FWIW Hailey's friend has been posting at topix, or who claims to be a friend and I fear that Hailey may have been trying to reach out but afraid to tell all, just by what the friend says.

MMJ

San Angelo, TX

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jan 11

Judged:
[Touching]

[Interesting]

[Agree]

I grew up there wrote:
    MMJ REALLY?! Did she say why she was scared? How did that conversation even come up? How lng before she was missing did she send those messages! I hope this is true and you are just not trying to be part of the case! Did you report this? O. God please be with Hailey... I go back home in April I just hope she is safe by home by then!! To think a person like that is only living around the corner from my Father!! I am having doubts about letting my kids go there for the summer!!

She did not say why she was scared and the conversation started because i was telling her about what me step-dad did to me. It was about three weeks before she went missing. Yes it has been reported and they are checking the computers that Hailey uses at the library. And im not tring to part of the case im tring to get my friend home safe...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p3

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: January 15, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »

He seems to be doing well, He is a regular at church now so is a positive step for him. Thanks.

I think some people are just to darn selfish to refrain from bringing a fling home. ITA that single parents should think of the children in those situations. Billie is not what she wants the public to view her as, a good mother, if she told her daughter to respect the likes of that. Shame on her, and also, am I reading right that she is a nurse or something? I do hope her job knows about the drug abuse now and is taking steps to keep her from dealing with people in the off chance she is under the influence at work, she may cause real damage, also, if she had access to drugs, I hope that the inventory the meds from the time she started working there until now.
Great news~also nice to hear a happy ending (good for the soul) after all these cases.

She was a LVN but her licensed was revoked in 2008 IIRC, I totally agree that she would have access to meds and I know that ppl who work in nursing homes, assisted living facilities have been known to steal from elderly patients as the patient is not with it enough to understand what is going on, I sure would not want her as my nurse wrt to any level of compassion if she can't even eek out an emotion for her missing child yet got upset when talking about her BF and stated if he cooperated and cleared this up he could come home. IF Hailey were alive and hiding out can you imagine hearing this.....it would be like a knife to her heart knowing her mom is more worried about getting back with her BF rather than thinking about what is best for her kids, of course that would be a few yrs late IMO as it appears she made that decision yrs ago wrt her priorities

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 15, 2011, 01:17:45 PM »

Other reports from past burglaries, "peeping toms" and similar situations are being used to help develop leads. Even sex offenders are being actively questioned throughout the investigation. More interviews of friends, family members and neighbors continue to be conducted by officials as well.

On the HD faceBook, a woman has said she found thru a paid site some sort of incident in Mexico involving Shawn. Charges were never laid as he came back to the USA and Mexico didn't have juristiction. And his cousin's sister had run away last year. She ws going to report it to the admin on FB and it was going to LE.
When this first started, I believed Billie, the part about LE treating this a s a run away and dragging their azzes. Now, I am waiting for the Shawn & Billie "theme" wedding, just like Ron & Misty.   

Good morning Katgram. 

"A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz).[1] Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB[2] with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles[citation needed] and have a 10-year data retention cycle.[3][4]"

Wikipedia. (2011). USB flash drive. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive

Thank you for the above.

Hi Can, you are welcome, I have several of them I use for school.  Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 15, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »

Great news~also nice to hear a happy ending (good for the soul) after all these cases.

She was a LVN but her licensed was revoked in 2008 IIRC, I totally agree that she would have access to meds and I know that ppl who work in nursing homes, assisted living facilities have been known to steal from elderly patients as the patient is not with it enough to understand what is going on, I sure would not want her as my nurse wrt to any level of compassion if she can't even eek out an emotion for her missing child yet got upset when talking about her BF and stated if he cooperated and cleared this up he could come home. IF Hailey were alive and hiding out can you imagine hearing this.....it would be like a knife to her heart knowing her mom is more worried about getting back with her BF rather than thinking about what is best for her kids, of course that would be a few yrs late IMO as it appears she made that decision yrs ago wrt her priorities
I agree, it would be a real slap in the face and is one of the many things that sent up red flags for me in Re: Billie, I have had my gut screaming at me about her since the beginning of this one.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: January 15, 2011, 01:24:07 PM »

Good morning Katgram. 

Thank you for the above.

You smart Monkey you! 
My computer skills and knowledge are so lacking and I depend so much
on all our smart Monkeys. 
 an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 15, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »

Good morning Katgram. 

Thank you for the above.

You smart Monkey you! 
 an angelic monkey
I didn't know a flash drive from a hard drive until I started school and they said I would need one, that one has turned into several by now Smile I keep all my papers and research on them. I can go back and refresh my memory if need be that way. 9 weeks till graduation YAY. Smile So, I will graduate with an associates, start back for my BA a week later and have to add to my already large collection of flash drives LOL.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 15, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=144026608989205&amp;set=a.142006855857847.27433.14184097587443

Look at Hailey's demeanor in this pic and the one here at this article link Picture of Hailey on Christmas. http://latest.prnewswire.com/photo/06DnfFf5dKh2c?q=Texas

Is it just me or is she tense and pulling away? See the space between them and her in both?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: January 15, 2011, 01:42:47 PM »

I agree, it would be a real slap in the face and is one of the many things that sent up red flags for me in Re: Billie, I have had my gut screaming at me about her since the beginning of this one.

Same here~I felt it the first interview, kinda a gut instinct as she was missing everything we expect of out a parent with a missing child when they are NOT involved, speaking directly to her, asking her abductor to let her go since the family lives her and can't go on without her, she is missing the anger and rage part of the emotions too.......well, except when she feels she is being looked at as un unfit mom, others slandering her or her BF, those were HUGE GIANT red flags from the first interview, then she doesn't want others to see her as a bad mother. Well, obvioulsy we have all done things we regret as parents, but I'd spill everything I did or thought I had done that made me appear that way. People are forgiving when they believe you own up to your mistakes and take responsibilty for them. I never saw that, only defensive behavoirs from her.

I do see immense hurt and pain in Clint and while he could have done more the deck was stacked against him if he tried to get custody due to his past, but he doesn't seem to be worried about that and most notice that too, so while I don't give him a pass on this, I do feel terrible for him and hope he has a support system. I feel he's prolly seen that he could have done better but at least he is out looking, handing out flyers, doing what he can to keep her face seen locally and in the surrounding area and not worrying about what others think, so kudos to him. What has Billie done besides going on tv to try and perpetuate her "I am a good mother", "Shawn said I am a great mom "(coming from a psycho this doesn't really mean jack chit to me), and in constant defensive mode when ppl have every right to be looking at her involvement.I would have felt better if hse had come out in the beginning and stated "I made many mistakes and I wish I could go back in time and done the right thing by kicking out Shawn", and the said "I am not perfect, but I am begging and pleading for my you Hailey -pls come home to me, I will never see SA again and I will devote everything I have to you and David, so pls forgive me for not listening to your worries about SA, I promise to do better", then I might have felt some empathy for her and she wouldn't have been as high up on others hink meter, instead she is continuing the SSDD. Sorry for the rambling post, I have a floating rib that is killing me and not always clear with what I am trying to say.........but I am trying!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: January 15, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=144026608989205&amp;set=a.142006855857847.27433.14184097587443

Look at Hailey's demeanor in this pic and the one here at this article link Picture of Hailey on Christmas. http://latest.prnewswire.com/photo/06DnfFf5dKh2c?q=Texas

Is it just me or is she tense and pulling away? See the space between them and her in both?

I see her distancing herself, pulling AWAY.....and on Christmas most kids are so happy and excited, yet she looks like she knows she is a third wheel for lack of better words. Poor child, God Speed Hailey an angelic monkey

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 15, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »

Same here~I felt it the first interview, kinda a gut instinct as she was missing everything we expect of out a parent with a missing child when they are NOT involved, speaking directly to her, asking her abductor to let her go since the family lives her and can't go on without her, she is missing the anger and rage part of the emotions too.......well, except when she feels she is being looked at as un unfit mom, others slandering her or her BF, those were HUGE GIANT red flags from the first interview, then she doesn't want others to see her as a bad mother. Well, obvioulsy we have all done things we regret as parents, but I'd spill everything I did or thought I had done that made me appear that way. People are forgiving when they believe you own up to your mistakes and take responsibilty for them. I never saw that, only defensive behavoirs from her.

I do see immense hurt and pain in Clint and while he could have done more the deck was stacked against him if he tried to get custody due to his past, but he doesn't seem to be worried about that and most notice that too, so while I don't give him a pass on this, I do feel terrible for him and hope he has a support system. I feel he's prolly seen that he could have done better but at least he is out looking, handing out flyers, doing what he can to keep her face seen locally and in the surrounding area and not worrying about what others think, so kudos to him. What has Billie done besides going on tv to try and perpetuate her "I am a good mother", "Shawn said I am a great mom "(coming from a psycho this doesn't really mean jack chit to me), and in constant defensive mode when ppl have every right to be looking at her involvement.I would have felt better if hse had come out in the beginning and stated "I made many mistakes and I wish I could go back in time and done the right thing by kicking out Shawn", and the said "I am not perfect, but I am begging and pleading for my you Hailey -pls come home to me, I will never see SA again and I will devote everything I have to you and David, so pls forgive me for not listening to your worries about SA, I promise to do better", then I might have felt some empathy for her and she wouldn't have been as high up on others hink meter, instead she is continuing the SSDD. Sorry for the rambling post, I have a floating rib that is killing me and not always clear with what I am trying to say.........but I am trying!

Ahh is ok, ramble on.. Lets see, what has Billie done, popped pills knowing she was going in for a poly, did she think they would do the poly and she would pass with flying colors that way?  Went back for a poly, failed, and when given the opportunity to clear up why she failed, walked out, kept her bf in the home with her daughter and has consistently lied about knowledge of her daughters fears of him, partied, changed her stories consistently, withdrew money from an ATM for drugs.. I could go on but wont because well, I don't think there is need to. The situation and facts speak for themselves. Billie and Shawn, where is Hailey??

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 15, 2011, 01:49:47 PM »

Good morning Katgram. 

Thank you for the above.

You smart Monkey you! 
 an angelic monkey
I didn't know a flash drive from a hard drive until I started school and they said I would need one, that one has turned into several by now Smile I keep all my papers and research on them. I can go back and refresh my memory if need be that way. 9 weeks till graduation YAY. Smile So, I will graduate with an associates, start back for my BA a week later and have to add to my already large collection of flash drives LOL.

You will never know how very proud of you I am.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 15, 2011, 01:50:36 PM »

I see her distancing herself, pulling AWAY.....and on Christmas most kids are so happy and excited, yet she looks like she knows she is a third wheel for lack of better words. Poor child, God Speed Hailey an angelic monkey
Oh and BTW, in trying to get my thoughts in there before they slipped my mind, I forgot, hope you feel better soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.