April 27, 2024, 08:15:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170813 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 15, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »

Corey's missing sister was listed as a runaway..So was Hailey when she first went missing...just sayin'

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #781 on: January 15, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »

Has any fellow employee of BD come forward to back her as an honest hardworking single mom ?

Billie Dunn was employed full time ... worked long hours.  She was not lazy.

Billie may have believed she loved her children but based on what has been revealed David and Hailey's well being was not a priority ... was not a focus.  Shawn and their own lifestyle was where it was at.

IMO

Janet

RE: Billie's job.

Was a licensed nurse until two years ago.
Do we know why she lost her license?  Did she do something wrong or not keep up with education hours or didn't have money to renew license or didn't renew timely (as you can see by my questions, I really don't know anything about nurse's licenses).
Do we know where she worked as a nurse?  Is it the same facility that she's now working as a secretary?  TIA

License revoked due to practicing without a license... PDF link... this may have been posted before, if so, I totally apologize. JSM

http://204.65.111.68/THP/qfsjm255i0lu0f2abzcyhyfg/613203.PDF

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 15, 2011, 07:48:28 PM »

Wasn't it also about 2 years ago she met Shawn? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 15, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »

I am more curious about how Shawn's black shirt arm turns the color of Billie's jacket after it drapes around her neck than I am Hailey's attitude in the pic (although it sounds like Hailey didn't care for Shawn).

I think that his arm is just under her arm with just his hand coming out..

You're probably right Cookie, just looked funny to me 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 15, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »

I think so Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 15, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »

Billie said on Nancy Grace she and Shawn had been together two and one half years and said she and Clint were divorced for three years.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 15, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »

Has any fellow employee of BD come forward to back her as an honest hardworking single mom ?

Billie Dunn was employed full time ... worked long hours.  She was not lazy.

Billie may have believed she loved her children but based on what has been revealed David and Hailey's well being was not a priority ... was not a focus.  Shawn and their own lifestyle was where it was at.

IMO

Janet

RE: Billie's job.

Was a licensed nurse until two years ago.
Do we know why she lost her license?  Did she do something wrong or not keep up with education hours or didn't have money to renew license or didn't renew timely (as you can see by my questions, I really don't know anything about nurse's licenses).
Do we know where she worked as a nurse?  Is it the same facility that she's now working as a secretary?  TIA

License revoked due to practicing without a license... PDF link... this may have been posted before, if so, I totally apologize. JSM

http://204.65.111.68/THP/qfsjm255i0lu0f2abzcyhyfg/613203.PDF

The other question about did she not have enough money to renew her license... renewal as of today is $55.00. That is a lot of money, but if you want to keep your job you scrape it up and skimp and save. Not sure if nursing license are renewed yearly in Texas, I know Medical license are renewed every two years.

Sorry if this has been posted before, if so I apologise.  JSM

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #787 on: January 15, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »

OOPS~I should have refreshed first.....Cartfly, have you told your teen his find of those videos are everywhere now. Great find, disgusting as the band and lyrics but still great little sleuther you have there.
OT- Hi Island,
Thanks, I told him and he was excited that we were able to . He wanted to see them, but I explained they were really bad. I treated him though, to his favorite supper and a movie last night. 

He is kind of used to my lectures about internet dangers. Truthfully , I have been "scaring the heck" out him for a couple of years now with some of these cases. I kind of dumb it down but enough to where he gets it.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 15, 2011, 08:02:20 PM »

Billie said on Nancy Grace she and Shawn had been together two and one half years and said she and Clint were divorced for three years.

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: Billie, how did you meet the boyfriend?

DUNN: We met on MySpace. He contacted me, requesting to be my friend.

GRACE: You never met him before that?

DUNN: We talked -- right. We talked for about a month through there, and then met in person.

<snipped>

GRACE: So you guys knew each other and dated for about two and a half years before he moved in?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And he has been moved in for about four months, at the time your daughter goes miss something.

DUNN: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #789 on: January 15, 2011, 08:13:42 PM »

OOPS~I should have refreshed first.....Cartfly, have you told your teen his find of those videos are everywhere now. Great find, disgusting as the band and lyrics but still great little sleuther you have there.
OT- Hi Island,
Thanks, I told him and he was excited that we were able to . He wanted to see them, but I explained they were really bad. I treated him though, to his favorite supper and a movie last night. 

He is kind of used to my lectures about internet dangers. Truthfully , I have been "scaring the heck" out him for a couple of years now with some of these cases. I kind of dumb it down but enough to where he gets it.

Good decision~I do the same things to my kids, well not my young one - he is aware and vigilant about the dangers, but my daughter scares the crap out of me, she is living near school and has grown up alot and looks soooooo different, but her BF is doing a good job of scaring her about being aware of her surrounding and realizing the boogey man does exist. He bought her 2 things of pepper spray , a taser and they are going to a gun range soon I own a few guns and have since I was 19, I just thought I was mature enough and she isn't. Maybe it's the mom in me but with her living off the Island I worry far more

WRT the vid's~as soon he found them and you posted them the news in CCity posted them too...good job allowing him to sleuth, but in a way that is "dumbed down" so to speak!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #790 on: January 15, 2011, 08:15:49 PM »

I thought it was closer to three yrs, IIRC she let him move in (and I don't believe this to be honest, but it's what she is saying ) about 4+  months ago and she stated it was 2 1/2 yrs before she let him move in, so who really knows the truth but I am thinking closer to 3 yrs in my head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 15, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: Billie, how did you meet the boyfriend?

DUNN: We met on MySpace. He contacted me, requesting to be my friend.

GRACE: You never met him before that?

DUNN: We talked -- right. We talked for about a month through there, and then met in person.

<snipped>

GRACE: So you guys knew each other and dated for about two and a half years before he moved in?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And he has been moved in for about four months, at the time your daughter goes miss something.

DUNN: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Maybe Shawn did not move in until 4 months prior to Hailey's disappearance but ... it appear that Shawn ... at the very least ... spent nights at Billie's home.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said that he`d go in the bathroom and he`d use Billie`s phone and talk to people and then come out and just stand by her door. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 15, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »

I was reading on the Dreamin Demon web page..( I know...don't ask me why, long day lol ) anway it says that Shawn was a member at the www.Cryptshow.net site and I went there to see ...it looks creepy and I think that it has to do with more horror and masks but I couldn't find where the posts are? Maybe you have to sign up to read there?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 15, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »

oops here is the link          http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/01/13/omg-shawn-adkins-might-totally-be-a-horror-loving-satanist/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 15, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »

IM   I think Mary Beth's mom is saying about walking the streets, is she thought that the kids would stay put inside the house and not be able to walk around, and maybe get into trouble. We use to do that when we would have sleep overs, but we were a little older then 13.

They probably walked the streets to avoid what was going on in the house. The music! The movies! The drugs! They may have also been afraid of Shawn.

She just let them go into the night regularly, kinda makes her new lie that she was worried about leaving Hailey home alone that day all the more obvious.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 15, 2011, 08:44:57 PM »

I thought it was closer to three yrs, IIRC she let him move in (and I don't believe this to be honest, but it's what she is saying ) about 4+  months ago and she stated it was 2 1/2 yrs before she let him move in, so who really knows the truth but I am thinking closer to 3 yrs in my head

Yep! Her story is subject change at any interview. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 15, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »

Revoked for practicing w/o a valid license?? She is lucky revocation was her only consequence....that is worthy of jail time... I can only imagine how much paperwork she had to sign, as a nurse, illegally... and Lord forbid if someone were given the wrong medication or died while in her care.You have to put your name and title on everything you sign...forgery should also be a charge. IMHO, she isnt playing with a full deck......

"God dont like ugly"
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #797 on: January 15, 2011, 08:51:29 PM »

http://thesop.org/story/20110115/billie-dunn-and-shawn-adkins-are-actors-ripe-for-prime-time-and-hd-tv.html

A different photo of BD is posted on this site.  It is a side view photo of her face.  She is not really that attactive, maybe
she has never has BF before her marriage to CD.  She is odd looking, sorry, IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: January 15, 2011, 08:51:32 PM »

I am more curious about how Shawn's black shirt arm turns the color of Billie's jacket after it drapes around her neck than I am Hailey's attitude in the pic (although it sounds like Hailey didn't care for Shawn).

See what I mean?   

Someone asked earlier when this picture was taken, it looks like the time stamp is 11-25-2010 or it was a rather recent picture.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 15, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »

I thought that these post were interesting.....

Tiffany Deskins
Auburn, IN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

anyway yall need to get all the facts, my cousin billie is a very caring person and loves kids she would never hurt her own kids, she loves them more than anyone, she helped me plenty of times, now shawn i dont know very much and im not one to acused but haily did say once she realy did not like him , i want to know what haileys dad thinks about all this and what are you doing clint?? im praying for hailey and check the news everyday her whole family hopes for a safe return home  

Tiffany Deskins
Auburn, IN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday sorry clint, my mom just told me what you have ben doing, i still love you too. i havent heard anything about what you was doing and now i do  
Colorado City

Showing posts 101 - 120 of166 < prev page |next page > Go to last page| Jump to page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ced123
West New York, NJ
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Judged:

Dos anyone know Shawn. I mean i know we all live busy lives but it is such a small community to not reach out and befriend people. i really don’t thank anyone really knows much about the family, besides the family. That mom should have a mommy group to go to or something they should be involved in a circle of women that can help her keep a eye on her little girl when she is working instead she has to depend on a 23 year old man that has never even had kids. Maybe if people would be more befriending then we would know where this little girl is. If her mom and boy friend Shawn is a threat or are thay good people but no one knows because no one knows them. It would be sad if this was out of caricature for him and no one even knows it because they only can go by what the police say and what the news say. I’m sorry i know the police out there and they are so unprofessional. They go by emotion and not by there periodical of the job. They are trying to pin it on people instead of looking in every corner to find that maybe she walked on that road by the hotel and some one picked her up. It can happen in a hart beat believe me I used to be a teenager witch know one watching when I lived in c-city men talk to you on that road and if she did not run or not stop to talk to them they could have pulled her in the car. If police had treated it as a crime in the first place maybe who ever took her would not have had a 4 day start of getting away thank god they have professionals on it now maybe they can find her safe and well .  
REPORT IT
Chico, CA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday MMJ wrote:
Hailey was my friend and I would do anything ti bring her home and if that means i have to let the police and FBI on the my facebook i will. I love Hailey like a sister and i have a felling that Shawn did do something to her. She would never just runaway without telling her best friend or brother something she loved David and she told me that. I hope that where ever she is she knows that i will never give up on finding her and i love her... Hailey a true friend never gives up on you and i never will i care about you and i hope you come home soon. I really need to talk to you about so much that has happened and i miss your support. Everyone in my school is helping out on the search. We love you and we hope you come home safe. GOD will never give up on you and neither will I
I haven't cried about Hailey's disappearance until I read this post. I am the administrator for the Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing from Texas Facebook page and have spent everyday reading all the articles and watching every video to post for the page.

I am so very sorry you are suffering the loss of your dear friend. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I hope she is found so you can wrap your arms around her.

Betsy Blane, a correspondent with the Associated Press, would like you, or anyone else who knows Hailey, to e-mail her at bblaney@ap.org. Here is a link to her Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/betsy.blaney  
hopefor hailey
West Des Moines, IA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Free2bme wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be so horrible for your family and for Hailey's family. I am sorry you are all having to go through this. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your cousin Shawn and reminding everyone that pointing fingers can be hurtful.
Actually, I know through a friend of a friend a guy named Shawn Adkins and his middle name is Casey. Is your cousins middle name Casey? If so, he is around 24 or 25 and I heard he is a nice, fun guy. Again, Thanks for posting and don't let the negative posters get to you.
Since you are family, can you tell us about the other situation in Mexico with him and another girl?  
ced123
Carson, CA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Judged:

we all need to dig as deep in to any leads as we can any if that mean we need to pull skeletons out of Shawn’s closet we should do it if there was another girl in Mexico spill to police never right anyone off look every ware  

chickenliver

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden
 Please wait...  Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/findhaileydunn

Check out these Skeletons on youtube  
SHOCKED
Olney, TX
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

chickenliver wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/findhai leydunn
This totally CREEPS me out! What a NUT!! I feel so sad that this little girl and her brother had to live with the likes of him. Does anyone know where this video was taken? Looks like it is pretty much in the middle of nowhere! Could little Hailey be there somewhere? I think this needs to checked out!  
DeFens
Carnegie, PA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday chickenliver wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/findhai leydunn
Thank you for that....link
SHAWN seems to be the one to look at and arrest...
the mother said that
All their DNA would be in the cars so
why dust the cars?Hmmm??? why indeed???  
DeFens
Carnegie, PA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

ced123 wrote:
we all need to dig as deep in to any leads as we can any if that mean we need to pull skeletons out of Shawn’s closet we should do it if there was another girl in Mexico spill to police never right anyone off look every ware
DIG DEEP into the SHAWN and friends  

JUST WONDERING
Olney, TX
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>
This totally CREEPS me out! What a NUT!! I feel so sad that this little girl and her brother had to live with the likes of him. Does anyone know where this video was taken? Looks like it is pretty much in the middle of nowhere! Could little Hailey be there somewhere? I think this needs to checked out!
You are so right!!!! There is a trailer house in the background, hope someone sees this video and can have some knowledge as to where this location is.If you think you know where this trailer house is, please tell the police !!!!! Still praying for Haileys safe return.  
SHOCKED
Olney, TX
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

hopefor hailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are family, can you tell us about the other situation in Mexico with him and another girl?
What happened in Mexico? Is there another missing girl? This is first I've heard of this!!!!  
DeFens
Carnegie, PA
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened in Mexico? Is there another missing girl? This is first I've heard of this!!!!
I would l;ike to know about this as well  
ced123
Pearl River, NY
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

you know i was also thanking about something. The mom said on tv that she went right to police station from work. Ok thought yall did not thank she was missing tell late that night. She also said she was told by boyfriend that her dotter was going to spend the night upon arrival to her home was this after she went from work to report her missing are you telling me she had no phone at work for her to be called on and she just new her dotter was missing. Also in the past the little girl has spent the night and told her dad and Shawn and thy told mom and mom would get around to calling just to check if she made it safe. Well then y did the mom fill like she was missing right when she got home from work to her son and BF shawm What made her thank she was missing then if it is regular to call and see if she made it to friends later in to night and she told reporters and went on air she never call friend ever to see if her dotter made it. So how did she know that the dotter never intended to go there. What made her go right from work to police something happened people something we don’t know about y was she worried right after her son got home enough to call to report her missing something is here we need to find out.  
Goinbuggy
Charleston, WV
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

This case just breaks my heart. I am constantly thinking about this poor young girl. I feel for her family and friends that want her back. I don't even know this young girl and feel the pain of wanting her found. I can't help but think about all of the inconsistencies with this case. I feel that Hailey never left her house on the 27th. My conclusion to all the leads go back to one person...Shawn! I feel that he went to work and in the back of his mind he knew what he wanted to do...so he left work and went back home, I feel that he went in Hailey's room and raped her and then got scared and killed her. He had most part of the day to clean up around house and most of all had hours to drive and dispose her body somewhere. We know he was back by 4 because David came home and kept knocking at door until he had to climb through a window to let himself in. At this point David said Shawn seemed stunned...I bet he was acting this way because he had just gotten back and was picking up house from clues. Also would like to point out that there hasn't been any neighbor that has seen Hailey at 3 according to Nancy Grace talking outside on the phone...so all these leads that police have are false information from Shawn himself...I wonder if she was even wearing the clothes that Shawn had described on her that day..Sorry just a gutt feeling I have..too many lies from this kid makes me feel he's the one! I think the mother feels deep inside that her boyfriend is capable of this crime...but is afraid!  
MMJ
Brownwood, TX
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

REPORT IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't cried about Hailey's disappearance until I read this post. I am the administrator for the Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing from Texas Facebook page and have spent everyday reading all the articles and watching every video to post for the page.
I am so very sorry you are suffering the loss of your dear friend. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I hope she is found so you can wrap your arms around her.
Betsy Blane, a correspondent with the Associated Press, would like you, or anyone else who knows Hailey, to e-mail her at bblaney@ap.org. Here is a link to her Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/betsy.blaney
Thanks its hard because i talked to her about a lot of things and now I dont hsve her and at times i feel like crying she is an amazing friend and i can tell her everything. Thank you for everything you are doing get Hailey and im sorry for anyone who has been through the disspearance of anyone the love.  
unknown
Auburn, IN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

Unamused wrote:
Maybe he just take a polygraph and clear his name. I bet it won't tho.
yeah but did you also know at one time he threatened to kill billie dunn if she didnt go back with him?  

unknown
Auburn, IN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

Tiffany Deskins
Auburn, IN

Friday Judged:

anyway yall need to get all the facts, my cousin billie is a very caring person and loves kids she would never hurt her own kids, she loves them more than anyone, she helped me plenty of times, now shawn i dont know very much and im not one to acused but haily did say once she realy did not like him , i want to know what haileys dad thinks about all this and what are you doing clint?? im praying for hailey and check the news everyday her whole family hopes for a safe return home  

chickenliver

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden
 Please wait...  Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

Shawn has a cousin that went missing does anyone know what that cousins name was and how long she been missing for? And from what I have heard the trailer house in the video was that cousins house.  

unknown
Auburn, IN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Judged:

has anyone checked into his house there saying shawn has between coloado city and snyder, its abadon and not livable  

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p6
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:19:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.