April 28, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170858 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2011, 11:25:53 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Fanny ... no inconsistency ... no time mentioned.

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

OH MY GOD

So, how'd she get to work then? If he picked her up from work, then did he drop her off, too...could that be why their cells pinged off the same tower? Or did she get a ride with somebody else? If he took her to work that morning, then she;d have already known he didn;t go to work at 6:30 and get fired bc she would have been with him since she left at 6:20 to go to work herself. How the hell'd she get to work? I'm getting irate at the moment!
That fact is still bothering me too

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2011, 11:25:55 PM »

Shawn looks so much younger than Billie to me and she doesn't look that old herself.

Do we know the age difference?  Or the age of each of them?

IIRC he is 25 and she is 33, so he is 9 yrs older than her son

Additional note:  So she had her son when she was 17, if at this hour my math is correct lol

I just think that's quite an age difference at their young ages (wouldn't stand out so much if they were older)

I agree especially when you consider he started a relationship with her when he was only 22 yrs old, how many single men at that young age go into a relationship looking for a built in family.....just weird IMO, and also the fact DD states he didn't know him that well...

lady that lives down the street from me has 4 kids, 2 young & 2 in hs. Her live in bf is 23. She is 44. He does everything with and for her kids. He had a really bad home life from what I hear. He treats her very well and actually worships the ground she walks on. I think it's wierd but try to stay out of it. I like them enough. I wonder what their childhoods were like - Billie & Shawn. I wonder.

Ok, sleeping for real now. Night.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

ITA~Not to mention that her "friend" posting at WS stated LE told her that Shawn left work after 10-15 minutes on Wednesday the 29th, which makes sense to me as they would have checked with the employers, why would she go on NG a week later and tell the first version she heard if it had already been cleared up? Also, who stated originally she was a nurse....I know her licensed was revoked but did she ever tell that was her occupation or was it just reported that way. I just finished watching Mz Nancy and she I still feel no emotion, she doesn't connect IMO and she herself has a vert flat affect and tonight a deer in the headlights look......

Ok. one more thing, she flat out lied to NG the other night wrt SA having anger management issues, surely when your child's life and your own are threatened and you have a domestic call to LE, well IMO that sure a chit indicates far more than anger issues.

Tonight on Nancy Grace Billie denied taking drugs, yet the affidavit states they withdrew $140 to by illegal drugs from someone. Maybe they were illegal prescription drugs and not street drugs, but drugs are drugs. We do know she was taking Ativan by her own admission, and something for a toothache. I wonder if she ever went to the dentist.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2011, 11:30:36 PM »

Shawn looks so much younger than Billie to me and she doesn't look that old herself.

Knowing that most "men" are extremely immature at this age, why the heck would she date a man 8 years younger??? I mean it is obvious from what I have seen that he acts like he is 10 years old....ugh
IMO, Billie should have been working on getting back with together with Clint......he's way more appealing than ole psycho Shawn.  Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! You certainly have a way with words.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »

Knowing that most "men" are extremely immature at this age, why the heck would she date a man 8 years younger??? I mean it is obvious from what I have seen that he acts like he is 10 years old....ugh
IMO, Billie should have been working on getting back with together with Clint......he's way more appealing than ole psycho Shawn.  Monkey Devil!

EXACTLY.......men mature (in general) far later than women, I wonder if she felt she lost so much of her "fun" yrs with the kids and missed out on alot and was reliving it with a child/psycho over being a responsible parent. Granted we all make mistakes and none of us are parent of the yr, but its a huge jump for me since the decision to bring this psycho  not only into her life but that of two young and vunerable children. Just pizzes me off seeing the lack of priorities in so many of these case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html
Break Down of Adkins Inconsistencies Told To Investigators
January 12, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Information in affidavits about where Billie's boyfriend Shawn Adkins was has everyone trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

On the 15th day Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn was missing, shocking new information surfaced in the investigation. Law enforcement pieced together a time-line of who was where on December 27th, but for Shawn Adkins, things didn't add up.

Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

The affidavit says Adkins told authorities numerous other inconsistencies, for example, the affidavit states Adkins told investigators he was fired from his job in Snyder the morning Hailey went missing. His employer says that was untrue and Adkins left his job at 6:10 AM without saying a word.

Adkins also said when he left work he headed to Big Spring, 50 miles southwest of Snyder, but phone records show he wasn't in the Big Spring area until 9:30 that morning which leaves a nearly three hour gap in his whereabouts.

So where was Adkins during this time?

Following the records law enforcement got through a search warrant of Adkins' phone, instead of Big Spring instead of Snyder, his phone records place him at the Dunn's home on Chestnut street in Colorado City the morning of December 27th.

Witnesses say they saw Hailey's mom Billie Jean leave for work at 6:20 AM. While his phone records put him at the home between 6:35 AM and 6:56 AM, a time Hailey would have been home alone.

Another startling thing coming out about the time-line of that day, that afternoon at 4:00 PM, Hailey's brother David came home to a locked door. After knocking for a while he climbed into the home through a window and says his presence seemed to startle Adkins, who was already inside.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

OH MY GOD

So, how'd she get to work then? If he picked her up from work, then did he drop her off, too...could that be why their cells pinged off the same tower? Or did she get a ride with somebody else? If he took her to work that morning, then she;d have already known he didn;t go to work at 6:30 and get fired bc she would have been with him since she left at 6:20 to go to work herself. How the hell'd she get to work? I'm getting irate at the moment!
That fact is still bothering me too

Maybe she rode to work with someone else. That is all I can figure.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2011, 11:34:22 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

ITA~Not to mention that her "friend" posting at WS stated LE told her that Shawn left work after 10-15 minutes on Wednesday the 29th, which makes sense to me as they would have checked with the employers, why would she go on NG a week later and tell the first version she heard if it had already been cleared up? Also, who stated originally she was a nurse....I know her licensed was revoked but did she ever tell that was her occupation or was it just reported that way. I just finished watching Mz Nancy and she I still feel no emotion, she doesn't connect IMO and she herself has a vert flat affect and tonight a deer in the headlights look......

Ok. one more thing, she flat out lied to NG the other night wrt SA having anger management issues, surely when your child's life and your own are threatened and you have a domestic call to LE, well IMO that sure a chit indicates far more than anger issues.

Tonight on Nancy Grace Billie denied taking drugs, yet the affidavit states they withdrew $140 to by illegal drugs from someone. Maybe they were illegal prescription drugs and not street drugs, but drugs are drugs. We do know she was taking Ativan by her own admission, and something for a toothache. I wonder if she ever went to the dentist.

Agreed, and normally when you pick up a RX it's from a pharmacy and not a person.....also if it were at a pharmacy why the need to get cash from the atm, they take plastic, just makes no sense and is another lie 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2011, 11:37:06 PM »

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

If she was wondering why she didnt call to confirm it with her, she could have called the friend's house to make sure she was there as most mothers would, for one.   Wouldn't all of you especially after the live in boyfriend reportedly threatened to kill you & your daughter?   Did law enforcement ask Mary Beth if they had plans for Hailey to come over?  Secondly, Billie already incriminated herself by admitting that according to the affidavit & why was Billie out getting illegal drugs in the evening first without even checking up on her pre-teen daughter?   Why is that relevant even if Billie has nothing to do with what happened to Hailey, TIME...precious time lost & for what over $140 bucks worth of a high?

I agree but ... she didn't.  Billie would not get a Mother of the Year Award.  Billie was probably high in a short period of time on the drugs she and Shawn had just purchased and ... Hailey was not a thought.  Shawn had said that Hailey was at Mary Beth's for a sleep over.  Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Nancy, my question is, if you can ask the mother -- if that was my child that went for a sleepover -- I thought she had a sleepover -- why she didn`t call that house at night to stay good night to the girl or see how she was doing? Because I would have done something like that.

GRACE: You know what, Pat? I have to agree with you. When I would have sleepovers, they were right across the street, and my parents would watch me walk across the street. What about it, Billie Dunn?

BILLIE DUNN: I just don`t have an answer for that. I wish I would have called to tell her good night. I wish I would have called the little girl`s phone that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Well wishing now wont help Hailey & why this case is not closed could very well be that Billie kept a threat to her kid in that house, if she kicked him out after the threat was made we probably wouldnt be wondering where Hailey is now....thats how I see it, not being argumentative but if this boyfriend harmed Hailey I find Billie culpable as well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2011, 11:46:20 PM »

Ok, I thought my rant was over.....I was wrong, sorry

Today I watched her on an interview and she stated that Shawn can't come back until things are cleared up (paraphrasing).......THUD??? WTF, he talked about how easy it would be to kill a 13 yr old child, just like a deer and maybe it will get cleared up - ARE you freaking serious 

Then on NG tonight when she was talking about when she last saw her, why the qualifier wrt Monday morning, ie I peeked in her room and thought it looked like she was in her bed...Who the hell else would it look like, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a qualifier and she was parroting whatever Mz Nancy spoon fed her, "did you see her at 10"....YES, THAT IT

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »

Well wishing now wont help Hailey & why this case is not closed could very well be that Billie kept a threat to her kid in that house, if she kicked him out after the threat was made we probably wouldnt be wondering where Hailey is now....thats how I see it, not being argumentative but if this boyfriend harmed Hailey I find Billie culpable as well.

Billie stated Shawn had only moved in 4 months ago. The police report was last February. That means he moved in AFTER the police were called. How deluded is that?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »

Today I watched her on an interview and she stated that Shawn can't come back until things are cleared up (paraphrasing).......THUD??? WTF, he talked about how easy it would be to kill a 13 yr old child, just like a deer and maybe it will get cleared up - ARE you freaking serious 

Then on NG tonight when she was talking about when she last saw her, why the qualifier wrt Monday morning, ie I peeked in her room and thought it looked like she was in her bed...Who the hell else would it look like, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a qualifier and she was parroting whatever Mz Nancy spoon fed her, "did you see her at 10"....YES, THAT IT

It also reminded me so much of Spindy Anthony...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2011, 11:50:39 PM »

Listening to NG, reporter is saying that Shawn's boss says "No, he was not fired.  He's a good employee.  He came to work and just left."

Huh?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2011, 11:50:53 PM »

Billie stated Shawn had only moved in 4 months ago. The police report was last February. That means he moved in AFTER the police were called. How deluded is that?

Beyond deluded, totally reckless IMHO.

Island, how is it that she insists she thought Hailey was sleeping over Mary Beth's but yet on NG she stated she thought she saw her in her bed...we're on the same page & my house is getting heated off my anger & not the furnace!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2011, 11:56:09 PM »

Because Billie said it was dark, I took it to me that it looked like she (a body) was in the bed - she said she didn't go over and touch her or anything...in other words, she peeked in the door and it looked like someone was in the bed and she wouldn't have thought it was anyone other than Hailey or that it was pillows, etc. put in the bed to look like a person was there.

It was dark - she saw something she took to be Hailey.

So....NG says since police can't confirm that a neighbor saw Hailey the next day in the yard talking on the phone - that means other than Shawn saying he saw Hailey in the afternoon, that the last "known" time Hailey was seen was by her mom at 10:00 p.m. the night before.

Billie says the neighbor told her that he saw Hailey in the yard on the phone the next day and that he said he told the police that, too.  The police say they can't verify that Hailey was seen.

Huh?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2011, 11:56:51 PM »

Island, how is it that she insists she thought Hailey was sleeping over Mary Beth's but yet on NG she stated she thought she saw her in her bed...we're on the same page & my house is getting heated off my anger & not the furnace!

I think and granted I just got back from Margaritaville so I may have misinterpreted but I think she's talking about Sunday night/Monday morning when she "thought " it was her, and the MB story was Monday night/Tuesday morning. Y'all correct me if I had too many rita's and screwed that up....

"I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her" AND why the heck would you make SURE it's her...I just see distancing but then again I have thought she lacked emotion all along

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »

Because Billie said it was dark, I took it to me that it looked like she (a body) was in the bed - she said she didn't go over and touch her or anything...in other words, she peeked in the door and it looked like someone was in the bed and she wouldn't have thought it was anyone other than Hailey or that it was pillows, etc. put in the bed to look like a person was there.

So....NG says since police can't confirm that a neighbor saw Hailey the next day in the yard talking on the phone - that means other than Shawn saying he saw Hailey in the afternoon, that the last "known" time Hailey was seen was by her mom at 10:00 p.m. the night before.

Billie says the neighbor told her that he saw Hailey in the yard on the phone the next day and that he said he told the police that, too.  The police say they can't verify that Hailey was seen.

Huh?

I just think something stinks and I just had a shower so it isn't me....I still think something happened to her late Sunday night/early Monday morning

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »

Whoa!!! Wait!!!  WTH???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2011, 12:00:18 AM »

I think and granted I just got back from Margaritaville so I may have misinterpreted but I think she's talking about Sunday night/Monday morning when she "thought " it was her, and the MB story was Monday night/Tuesday morning. Y'all correct me if I had too many rita's and screwed that up....

"I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her" AND why the heck would you make SURE it's her...I just see distancing but then again I have thought she lacked emotion all along

I think you are right. It was Monday morning before she went to work.  I want a margarita. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2011, 12:02:32 AM »

Huh?

I just think something stinks and I just had a shower so it isn't me....I still think something happened to her late Sunday night/early Monday morning

It is a distinct possibility in my mind. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.