April 28, 2024, 06:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170840 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #800 on: January 15, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »

I am so confused so if I have this wrong, someone pls tell me. Billie also lied on the Jan 4 NG show, she stated that the police confirmed that Shawn was at the house at 3pm on Monday the 27th, but according to the pings he was in Big Springs, TX at 2:40 which is about an hour away......

Why is she lying about things that can be verified do easily like when she stated SA was 26, we know his B/D and he is 25. So many lies, and dancing around the questions Nancy ask her, mostly she dances around the question and doesn't answer, can't believe NG didn't see this

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 15, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »

COOKIE, Her name is Allison Norwood. I don't know her age. The family lives in Lovington, NM. I had a feeling about Shawn when I read it too, but I have seen nothing to connect him to it.

I thought I read that Shawn and Corey were cousins? 

Is that true?

Also Corey lives in NM..but does the rest of his family as well..I know the Texas branch is not that far milage wise frim the NM branch....or atleast that is what I have read.

But if Corey's sister is still missing..and now Hailey..that is a big red flag to me that Corey, Shawn and their friends have been up to something with these young teens..and it ain't good.  Could it be they got away with Allison's demise?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 15, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »

OMG...KLAAS ...HELP...I didn't mean to post that whole thread and advertisments...I only highlighted the posts by Tiffany Deskins! Can you help me clean that up/ shorten it ? Please ?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: January 15, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »

I am so confused so if I have this wrong, someone pls tell me. Billie also lied on the Jan 4 NG show, she stated that the police confirmed that Shawn was at the house at 3pm on Monday the 27th, but according to the pings he was in Big Springs, TX at 2:40 which is about an hour away......

Why is she lying about things that can be verified do easily like when she stated SA was 26, we know his B/D and he is 25. So many lies, and dancing around the questions Nancy ask her, mostly she dances around the question and doesn't answer, can't believe NG didn't see this

Because she is a drug induced nitwit that does not really think before she lies.  She has probably gotten away with her lies most of her life just on her looks..sfter that , the ones she didn't didn't bother her that much....lying seems to be part of her MO.  This is not the most tightly wrapped young lady..she seems to be more then a few bricks sort of a load.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 15, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »

OMG...KLAAS ...HELP...I didn't mean to post that whole thread and advertisments...I only highlighted the posts by Tiffany Deskins! Can you help me clean that up/ shorten it ? Please ?

Too much work, lol 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 15, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »

COOKIE, Her name is Allison Norwood. I don't know her age. The family lives in Lovington, NM. I had a feeling about Shawn when I read it too, but I have seen nothing to connect him to it.

I thought I read that Shawn and Corey were cousins? 

Is that true?

Also Corey lives in NM..but does the rest of his family as well..I know the Texas branch is not that far milage wise frim the NM branch....or atleast that is what I have read.

But if Corey's sister is still missing..and now Hailey..that is a big red flag to me that Corey, Shawn and their friends have been up to something with these young teens..and it ain't good.  Could it be they got away with Allison's demise?

I'm pretty sure that Corey Norwood lives in Snyder not NM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: January 15, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »

Because she is a drug induced nitwit that does not really think before she lies.  She has probably gotten away with her lies most of her life just on her looks..sfter that , the ones she didn't didn't bother her that much....lying seems to be part of her MO.  This is not the most tightly wrapped young lady..she seems to be more then a few bricks sort of a load.
I agree and think drugs have been part of her life for a long time....I just can't imagine lying on Nat'l TV, maybe she thinks LE doesn't see any of this, or she's a drugged out nitwit a few bricks shy (yeah~that works too).

Another thing I brought up several times is the w/d of cash, last time I checked gas stations and groc stores took plastic, but I bet drug dealers don't.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 15, 2011, 09:26:00 PM »

Too much work, lol 
LOL....Sorry...I will be more careful next time.... 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 15, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »

Dogs apparently tracked Hailey's scent to her father's house and to her friend's house.

According to "talk", a guest/relative who was staying in a camper behind the home of the Hailey's friend (the friend she was allegedly supposed to have been spending the night with according to Shawn, but she never arrived) is going to be looked at.

Word is that the guest/relative was released from Huntsville in late December and that he is a RSO.

WTH???? 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p9
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 15, 2011, 09:38:40 PM »

Dogs apparently tracked Hailey's scent to her father's house and to her friend's house.

According to "talk", a guest/relative who was staying in a camper behind the home of the Hailey's friend (the friend she was allegedly supposed to have been spending the night with according to Shawn, but she never arrived) is going to be looked at.

Word is that the guest/relative was released from Huntsville in late December and that he is a RSO.

WTH???? 

Good Lord..well I am out for the evening.  Hope everyone stays warm and cozy tonight..and safe.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 15, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

? The first of November Corey Colton Norwood posted on his facebook "My sister is a runaway and now she is gonna be on the friggin news, how fkn +++++++"......I also seen where someone posted his sisters name is Allison Norwood. It is actually spelled Alison Norwood if this is his sisters name."From the find Hailey Dunn FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: January 15, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

Father continues his mission
Man seeks missing girl in Midland area
By Victor Cristales Scripps Texas Newspapers
San Angelo Standard Times
Posted January 15, 2011 at 8:36 p.m.
.EmailDiscussShare »
DiggFacebookLinkedInTweet thisPrintAAA.
VICTOR CRISTALES

Clint Dunn, the father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, buries his face in his arms after hearing news about information pertaining to the case of his missing daughter contained in affidavits obtained from Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo on Tuesday. Victor Cristales/Reporter-News

VICTOR CRISTALES

Clint Dunn, Hailey Dunn's father, packs luggage in the trunk of his car as he leaves his mother's home in Snyder for a trip to Odessa to follow leads he's received on his daughter's disappearance Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2011. "It's all I can do," Dunn said "I'm gonna do everything I can to find my daughter." Victor Cristales/Reporter-News Clint Dunn, Hailey Dunn's father, packs luggage in the trunk of his car Wednesday as he leaves his mother's home in Snyder for a trip to Odessa to follow leads he's received on his daughter's disappearance. "It's all I can do," Dunn said "I'm going to do everything I can to find my daughter."
COLORADO CITY — Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, Clint Dunn spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.

Like the words printed on a shirt he often wears, the father of missing 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student is "on a mission."

"I'm exhausted," Dunn said late in the week, after searching for his daughter in the Midland-Odessa area for two days. "It's frustrating, staying over there for two days and you're driving home and you don't have her. I'm gonna go right back, and I'm not going to give up."

Hailey Dunn was reported missing by her mother — Clint Dunn's estranged wife — Dec. 28. Her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has been named by a law enforcement task force investigating the case as the prime suspect. No arrests have been made.

Having read the affidavits pertaining to his daughter's case six times, Clint Dunn said he can't rule out the possibility that something horrible has happened. However, he is trying to stay focused on the chance that she ran away from home.

"There are so many things in that can eat me up if I just think about it and look at it too long, and I've lost enough sleep over it," he said. "Of course it eats away at my mind but, you know, I'm just hoping something else comes about."

Friends and strangers have reached out to Dunn to donate flyers and funds to help find Hailey Dunn. Some have volunteered to travel to Mexico to hand out flyers.

"I'm not rough enough to go down there," Dunn said. "So I got some people that will go down there for me and pass out flyers."

Brad Floyd, a friend of Dunn's who has been helping any way he can, has seen the effect that Hailey's disappearance has had on Dunn.

"He used to be really happy inside, and you know that's gone," Floyd said. "I always knew he was a good man, but I never knew the quality of that man until I seen how he's gone through this. Anything he hears, he's trying to find his daughter and bring his daughter home. I'm really amazed at that."

With his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, driving their deteriorating Mercury Cougar and their 3-month-old daughter Chloe in tow, Dunn is determined to continue his search for as long as it takes.

"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

Very sad photos on this story:(

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: January 15, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »

I found this on WS~This woman is "Billie's friend" or so she states....Interesting how her take is on everything

czgtz  Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMouse 
When did HD tell Grandma (CD's mother) that SA made her uneasy or whatever the statement was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche 
When Hailey was 11! About two years. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, it was after Hailey disappeared. No one told Billie at all. The first she heard of it was on NG... her anger was apparant, to me anyway. If this was true, the grandmother should have immediately told Billie or Clint.

JMO, I dont think she was scared. She has been known to get in SAs face and scream at him, tell him how much she disliked him. Billie would have to tell her to cool it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125389&page=21

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 15, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »

? The first of November Corey Colton Norwood posted on his facebook "My sister is a runaway and now she is gonna be on the friggin news, how fkn +++++++"......I also seen where someone posted his sisters name is Allison Norwood. It is actually spelled Alison Norwood if this is his sisters name."From the find Hailey Dunn FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Thanks KAT, sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have an idea of her age?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »

WTH???? 

Having learned the hard way,
take heed:
NOTHING IS VERIFIED ON TOPIX !

Believe about .05% of anything posted.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »

I guess another question is has Alison ever been found?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 15, 2011, 10:14:54 PM »

I checked New Mexico's missing, no one listed under Norwood.  With this family maybe no body reported her missing?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: January 15, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »

I guess another question is has Alison ever been found?

Again just rumor~I read she ran away, but came back......gotta tell you if Corey's family is anything like he is (and I am not saying they are), but I would have run away too!

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 15, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »

I checked New Mexico's missing, no one listed under Norwood.  With this family maybe no body reported her missing?

I also looked, using various ways to spell her name and came up with 0:   http://missingpersons.dps.state.nm.us/

I'll check and see if there's something else, some clearinghouse for runaways, I guess.  In Texas, runaways are considered "missing", but it's noted as "runaway".  I'm not so sure how the State of New Mexico works. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: January 15, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted before.......  Corey's FB page

Sister runaway post....

sister's fb???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.