April 27, 2024, 05:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170802 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #820 on: January 15, 2011, 10:30:53 PM »

Good heavens~ppl close to BD and SA just can't shut up (I am grateful for that ) ........BBM below, does this stand out to anyone but me as odd?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
czgtz 
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster 
So....Hailey was abusive and rude to SA? He's the victim of Hailey??

On that note, I'll say goodnight
-------------------------------------------------------
Good Lord. I never said that or meant to imply that. Hailey was a wonderful girl.

I only meant to reinterate the fact that I personlly do not believe she was scared of SA.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 15, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted before.......  Corey's FB page

Sister runaway post....

sister's fb???

Thanks KC! From what he is saying she may have a baby daughter. Somewhere in all those pictures I have seen there was a picture of Corey with a baby.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: January 15, 2011, 10:38:44 PM »

? The first of November Corey Colton Norwood posted on his facebook "My sister is a runaway and now she is gonna be on the friggin news, how fkn +++++++"......I also seen where someone posted his sisters name is Allison Norwood. It is actually spelled Alison Norwood if this is his sisters name."From the find Hailey Dunn FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Thanks KAT, sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have an idea of her age?
No, but I went to Corey's FB which gives no clues about any of this. Bland and boring FB of his. ( Except for his profile pix with a pretend bullet hole in his head ! ) But, right after the post about his sister that I quoted, he says he hopes his niece is being fed. I read it as if she is old enuf to have a baby girl. Went to the Dad's FB, he seems normal, prev miliatary or present, not sure.   

The lady on WS that is Billie's friend is speaking the party line. She believes her 100 %.
Seems like a decent person. I am thinking that Billie led some very different lives in front of different persons. Billie's friend does not know Shawn and in fact at the beginning of this said Shawn did not live there. I am thinking that the drug use and participating in Shawn's hobbies and interests were done away from the house. Don't forget she had Clint living real close and she might have been very sneaky about all of that because of Clint. And her job too.
Some of that stuff might have been done around where Shawn used to live.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 15, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »

Good heavens~ppl close to BD and SA just can't shut up (I am grateful for that ) ........BBM below, does this stand out to anyone but me as odd?
czgtz 

Quote:

Good Lord. I never said that or meant to imply that. Hailey was a wonderful girl.

I only meant to reinterate the fact that I personlly do not believe she was scared of SA.

Where was this from?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 15, 2011, 10:45:51 PM »

? The first of November Corey Colton Norwood posted on his facebook "My sister is a runaway and now she is gonna be on the friggin news, how fkn +++++++"......I also seen where someone posted his sisters name is Allison Norwood. It is actually spelled Alison Norwood if this is his sisters name."From the find Hailey Dunn FB

No, but I went to Corey's FB which gives no clues about any of this. Bland and boring FB of his. ( Except for his profile pix with a pretend bullet hole in his head ! ) But, right after the post about his sister that I quoted, he says he hopes his niece is being fed. I read it as if she is old enuf to have a baby girl. Went to the Dad's FB, he seems normal, prev miliatary or present, not sure.   

The lady on WS that is Billie's friend is speaking the party line. She believes her 100 %.
Seems like a decent person. I am thinking that Billie led some very different lives in front of different persons. Billie's friend does not know Shawn and in fact at the beginning of this said Shawn did not live there. I am thinking that the drug use and participating in Shawn's hobbies and interests were done away from the house. Don't forget she had Clint living real close and she might have been very sneaky about all of that because of Clint. And her job too.

Where does papa live? I saw him in the picture with Billie last night and he gave me the impression he could party with the best of them.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:19 PM »

czgtz 

Quote:

Where was this from?

WS~I posted the link a page before that, forgot this time....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125389&page=24

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 15, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »

czgtz 

Quote:

Where was this from?

I wasn't complaining, I was just curious. I'm knitting a pair of socks, and trying to read along tonight so I haven't gone to any other sites.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: January 15, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »

She does believe in her 100% no doubt......but wasn't she also the one that told everybody the Ipod was missing, and then it turns up LE found it in Hailey's room, and she did set up a bank account for donations, then I remember the woman that stated Hailey had lived with her briefly in the 2009-2010 school yr (forgot her name), and C at WS stated that this woman was crazy and couldn't be believed, then it turns out that was the truth, and ITA about her remarks about Clint. I thought she moved most her post to the PL which I can't see, but she is towing the party line BIG TIME. It is all so crazy and a little 13 yr old child is missing, now mom is talking about how she love SA and wants him to clear her name so he can come back. It's enough to drive me to 

[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: January 15, 2011, 10:51:32 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted before.......  Corey's FB page

Sister runaway post....

sister's fb???

Thanks KC! From what he is saying she may have a baby daughter. Somewhere in all those pictures I have seen there was a picture of Corey with a baby.

YW!  If Colton Norwood is his father.......there is a pic of Colton and his daughter on his FB page.  If it's Alison - she appears to be in her early teens?????   

Corey's FB page shows he lives in Robstown, TX.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »

czgtz 

Quote:

Where was this from?

I wasn't complaining, I was just curious. I'm knitting a pair of socks, and trying to read along tonight so I haven't gone to any other sites.

I didn't take it that way.......it's a known fact I am the queen of missing links though. I always forget so I needed to add it just in case!

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52:53 PM »

I see ole cuz's papa in the middle of that picture too. Fine role model, I must say.

BUMPED

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 15, 2011, 10:56:52 PM »

Robstown Texas is down near Corpus Christi. The background in most of his pictures I have seen doesn't look like that area.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2011, 11:00:32 PM »

Could be..........this Colton Norwood is in Snyder, TX

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: January 15, 2011, 11:04:01 PM »

I should have added the Colton Norwood I just found also has Corey Norwood (yep-the one with the fake bullet wound in his FB photo as a friend) and damn he is from Panama City Beach, just a 1+ drive east of me, hmmmmm

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: January 15, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »

I remember someone asking about the 2 black trucks - one was the truck at Billies that is the broke down truck of psycho boy and another one he is driving, is this similar to that other black truck?

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: January 15, 2011, 11:22:56 PM »

Corey has given several places as his addy. I remember one was from "Horrorwood" NM.  If papa is ex-military, that might explain a Panama City addy. The pic of him with Corey and daughter looks like they were a lot younger. I would venture to say the picture of the truck was not taken anywhere around west Texas or eastern New Mexico.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: January 15, 2011, 11:34:13 PM »

Corey has given several places as his addy. I remember one was from "Horrorwood" NM.  If papa is ex-military, that might explain a Panama City addy. The pic of him with Corey and daughter looks like they were a lot younger. I would venture to say the picture of the truck was not taken anywhere around west Texas or eastern New Mexico.

I agree, but it is dated May of 2010.....so is it possible it was in Snyder? I also don't know which daughter that is.....

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2011, 11:43:15 PM »

I agree, but it is dated May of 2010.....so is it possible it was in Snyder? I also don't know which daughter that is.....

Me either, I just assumed it was his daughter. Was the picture of his truck dated? Corey sure looks young. How old is he suppose to be?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2011, 11:45:38 PM »

Me either, I just assumed it was his daughter. Was the picture of his truck dated? Corey sure looks young. How old is he suppose to be?

My bad, I can also confuse anyone so easily as I stay confused. The photo of the truck was May 2010, not the other photo.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2011, 11:48:15 PM »

My bad, I can also confuse anyone so easily as I stay confused. The photo of the truck was May 2010, not the other photo.

I wish Helper was here tonight or someone local. It just doesn't look like that area of Texas to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.