April 28, 2024, 01:27:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170829 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #840 on: January 16, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »

Fanny~I'd agree from what we have seen in CCity, and even though I grew up in East TX, I am very unfamiliar with West TX, so I went to a MLS site for Snyder and snagged 2 pics, so now I am thinking it could be........who knows for sure, but these are the 2 I grabbed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #841 on: January 16, 2011, 12:30:50 AM »

Here are some more clues to the "family dynamics' (note: Christi Adkins now Christi Walker is SA's mother)
 http://www.genealogybuff.com/tx/scurry/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/62

Rudy Norwood
1932-2001
Rudolph Harold Norwood, a resident of Dunn, died Sunday, Aug. 26, in the Veteran Administration Hospital in Big Spring after a lengthy illness.
Funeral service for Mr. Norwood, 68, is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday in the Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home Chapel. The Rev. Norman Burgess, pastor of the Dunn Baptist Church, will officiate. Burial will follow in the Dunn Cemetery.
Born Dec. 9, 1932 in Tallahassee, Fla., he married Renee Nail on Sept. 24, 1968 in Big Spring.
A member of the Dunn Baptist Church, Mr. Norwood was an auto mechanic in the U.S. Air Force for 21 years.
He was preceded in death by two sisters.
Survivors include his wife, Renee Norwood of Dunn; three daughters, Debbie Cargill of Mountain Home, Ark., Christi Adkins of Colorado City and Carla Norwood of Snyder; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggartt of Abilene; two sisters, Rou Meil Greene and Jean Shields, both of Tallahassee; a brother, Morris Norwood of Tallahassee; 11 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Family visitation will be held from 6 to 8 this evening at Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 16, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »

Here are some more clues to the "family dynamics' (note: Christi Adkins now Christi Walker is SA's mother)
 http://www.genealogybuff.com/tx/scurry/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/62

Rudy Norwood
1932-2001
Rudolph Harold Norwood, a resident of Dunn, died Sunday, Aug. 26, in the Veteran Administration Hospital in Big Spring after a lengthy illness.
Funeral service for Mr. Norwood, 68, is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday in the Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home Chapel. The Rev. Norman Burgess, pastor of the Dunn Baptist Church, will officiate. Burial will follow in the Dunn Cemetery.
Born Dec. 9, 1932 in Tallahassee, Fla., he married Renee Nail on Sept. 24, 1968 in Big Spring.
A member of the Dunn Baptist Church, Mr. Norwood was an auto mechanic in the U.S. Air Force for 21 years.
He was preceded in death by two sisters.
Survivors include his wife, Renee Norwood of Dunn; three daughters, Debbie Cargill of Mountain Home, Ark., Christi Adkins of Colorado City and Carla Norwood of Snyder; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggartt of Abilene; two sisters, Rou Meil Greene and Jean Shields, both of Tallahassee; a brother, Morris Norwood of Tallahassee; 11 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Family visitation will be held from 6 to 8 this evening at Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home.

So probably his grandma is Renee Norwood in Dunn and His Mother Christi Atkins. She lived in Colorado City but must now live in Big Spring. So one of her brothers was probably the uncle who gave Shawn an alibi along with his mother. Just for shi*s and giggles I am thinking it could be Uncle Colton. Sandy Springs is east of Big Spring and west of Colorado City. On the way to mom's house.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 16, 2011, 01:11:04 AM »

Almost midnight again in Colorado City and Hailey is still gone. This is so hard to think of  her out in the cold. Not having news pressers, all we have to do is rehash what we do know, and imagine the worst. Depressing. .... And nothing to do but have a helpless feeling knowing right at this minute, another child's life is in danger somewhere out there. And soon there will be another family grieving and looking for a loved one and we will be reading the details and wonder how we can help.

We still don't really know what causes this dynamic or how to stop it. One poor little victim after the other. A few we get back, but what a small minority. Thank goodness there are a few in the population who want to help, and go out to search or if not in the area sit here day after day trying to come up with something that might help bring them back. Sadly, the majority of people are oblivious to all of this and go through the day thinking nothing like this could ever happen to them.

I am tired tonight, and brain weary. I am off to bed, and maybe there will be better news tomorrow for Haily. God bless all the little ones out there who have never been found. I still can't wrap my mind about how many there are.  an angelic monkey   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 16, 2011, 01:13:52 AM »

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/abilene-dump-site-results-not-related-dunn-investigation

Abilene dump site results not related to Dunn investigation

By Staff
Posted January 15, 2011 - 2:17pm

Officials investigating the Hailey Dunn case did confirm hits by cadaver dogs at the Abilene landfill; however, those results are not related to the investigation.

Authorities spent two days searching at the landfill based on hits by cadaver dogs, who are trained to follow dead human scent.
The hits were related to skin cells inside a discarded cast.

The investigation continues into the disappearance of Dunn, a 13-year-old Colorado City teen who disppeared sometime either Sunday or Monday, December 26-27.

Shawn Adkins, the last person to claim to see Hailey alive and former live-in boyfriend of Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dean, is a prime suspect in the investigation.

Reports of a bone located north of Dunn were determined to be a deer, not human, bone.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #845 on: January 16, 2011, 02:42:12 AM »

I don't know why I find this funny.....but I do Monkey Devil!

please help

Posted by corey colton norwood <mango00man@yahoo.com> on Sun, 27 Jun 2010, in response to Knowing where my last name originated from and it's meanig, posted by Megan Jessica Moore on Fri, 11 Mar 2005

hi im a caucasian male from the usa with alot offoreign history, but i do not know the meaning of my last name.
My father whom has seminole indian in him told me it comes from the northwoods in florida, but other sources say its an english or canadian name! please help me find out who i am!

http://www.genealogyforum.com/messages/genbbs.cgi/Irish/12838 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #846 on: January 16, 2011, 03:02:46 AM »

I don't know why I find this funny.....but I do Monkey Devil!

please help

Posted by corey colton norwood <mango00man@yahoo.com> on Sun, 27 Jun 2010, in response to Knowing where my last name originated from and it's meanig, posted by Megan Jessica Moore on Fri, 11 Mar 2005

hi im a caucasian male from the usa with alot offoreign history, but i do not know the meaning of my last name.
My father whom has seminole indian in him told me it comes from the northwoods in florida, but other sources say its an english or canadian name! please help me find out who i am!

http://www.genealogyforum.com/messages/genbbs.cgi/Irish/12838 

I have to agree, OMGWTF? I assume that is THE Corey due to the Florida reference, I could help him out wrt finding out who he is~but I am sure I'd get banned

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2011, 03:29:21 AM »

Has any fellow employee of BD come forward to back her as an honest hardworking single mom ?

Billie Dunn was employed full time ... worked long hours.  She was not lazy.

Billie may have believed she loved her children but based on what has been revealed David and Hailey's well being was not a priority ... was not a focus.  Shawn and their own lifestyle was where it was at.

IMO

Janet

RE: Billie's job.

Was a licensed nurse until two years ago.
Do we know why she lost her license?  Did she do something wrong or not keep up with education hours or didn't have money to renew license or didn't renew timely (as you can see by my questions, I really don't know anything about nurse's licenses).
Do we know where she worked as a nurse?  Is it the same facility that she's now working as a secretary?  TIA

License revoked due to practicing without a license... PDF link... this may have been posted before, if so, I totally apologize. JSM

http://204.65.111.68/THP/qfsjm255i0lu0f2abzcyhyfg/613203.PDF

Thank you for the link.  So Billie let her license expire, but continued to work as a nurse anyway.  She was informed her license expired but did not renew it.  After a long period of time, her "expired license" was revoked.

I guess she didn't want to be a nurse any more.

All of this...the expiration of the license, non-renewing of the license, was in the time frame of having gone through a divorce and meeting Shawn and starting to date him.  Guess she had to find a new job, too, after her nursing license was revoked.  Bad year for Billie.

I guess it's a good thing that her licensed got revoked "due to" expiration and her continuing to work - because it took them from 2007 to 2008 to revoke the license.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: January 16, 2011, 03:31:15 AM »

Meaning...good thing Billie's license was "revoked" due to expiration and non-renewal...and not because of some bad act with a patient, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: January 16, 2011, 05:27:57 AM »

If I were Billie's employer, I would be thinking it was time to do a drug audit of the place.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 16, 2011, 06:19:23 AM »

Texas Board of Nursing, Online License Renewal
Eligibility information:
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/ren-eligibility.htm

Nurses may renew online, unless one of the following is true:

* The Nurse has defaulted on a Texas Guaranteed Student Loan.
    * The Nurse has not met the mandatory CE requirements and/or has been selected for a CE audit. Proof of continuing education must be received in our office in order for the license to be released for renewal.
    * The Nurse has been selected for a Criminal Background Check and process has not been completed.
    * The Nurse is recognized as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and has not met the mandatory APRN audit requirements. Proof of current national certification for each type of approved recognition must be received in our office in order for the license to be released for renewal.
    * The Nurses' primary state of residence is a compact state other than Texas. For more information regarding the Compact, review the Nurse Licensure Compact - Multistate Nursing Regulation (MSR) page.
    * The license number and/or last four digits of the Social Security Number entered do not match the information on the Boards files.

Eligibility Issues

* Have you, within the past 24 months or since your last renewal, for any criminal offense, including those pending appeal:

A. been convicted of a misdemeanor?
          B. been convicted of a felony?
          C. pled nolo contendere, no contest, or guilty?
          D. received deferred adjudication?
          E. been placed on community supervision or court-ordered probation, whether or not adjudicated guilty?
          F. been sentenced to serve jail or prison time? court-ordered confinement?
          G. been granted pre-trial diversion?
          H. been arrested or have any pending criminal charges?
          I. been cited or charged with any violation of the law?
          J. been subject of a court-martial; Article 15 violation; or received any form of military judgment/punishment/action?

(You may only exclude Class C misdemeanor traffic violations or offenses previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial renewal licensure application.)

NOTE: Expunged and Sealed Offenses: While expunged or sealed offenses, arrests, tickets, or citations need not be disclosed, it is your responsibility to ensure the offense, arrest, ticket or citation has, in fact, been expunged or sealed. It is recommended that you submit a copy of the Court Order expunging or sealing the record in question to our office with your application. Failure to reveal an offense, arrest, ticket, or citation that is not in fact expunged or sealed, will at a minimum, subject your license to a disciplinary fine. Non-disclosure of relevant offenses raises questions related to truthfulness and character.

NOTE: Orders of Non-Disclosure: Pursuant to Tex. Gov’t Code § 552.142(b), if you have criminal matters that are the subject of an order of non-disclosure you are not required to reveal those criminal matters on this form. However, a criminal matter that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure may become a character and fitness issue. Pursuant to other sections of the Gov’t Code chapter 411, the Texas Nursing Board is entitled to access criminal history record information that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure. If the Board discovers a criminal matter that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure, even if you properly did not reveal that matter, the Board may require you to provide information about any conduct that raises issues of character.

* Are you currently the target or subject of a grand jury or governmental agency investigation?
    * Has any licensing authority refused to issue you a license or ever revoked, annulled, cancelled, accepted surrender of, suspended, placed on probation, refused to renew a license, certificate or multi-state privilege held by you now or previously, or ever fined, censured, reprimanded or otherwise disciplined you? (You may exclude disciplinary actions previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial or renewal licensure application.)
    * Within the past five (5) years have you been diagnosed with, treated, or hospitalized for schizophrenia and/or psychotic disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoid personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder?  (You may answer "no" if you have completed and/or in compliance with TPAPN for mental illness)
    * In the past 5 years, have you been addicted or treated for the use of alcohol or any other drug? (You may answer "no" if you have completed and/or in compliance with TPAPN for mental illness)

--

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 16, 2011, 06:31:28 AM »

Excerpt from "50-oNe-50's" post on Michael-Myers.net,
quoting posts made there by Shawn ("unconscious_mind78") on January 7:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=758524#p758524
1/7/11
11:42am
    unconscious_mind78 wrote:  Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.

1/7/11
11:45am..3 minutes later.
    unconscious_mind78 wrote:  I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man! Very Happy

[..]
... but again most psychopaths do not have the ability to realize when they say or do something that looks so wrong or inappropriate .

To most sane people who have lost a soon to be daughter/step daughter a sane innocent person is not going to be talking about what a nightmare this whole thing is one moment & the next moment seem happy as a clam that some good feedback was left for him with a big Very Happy face.

The reason he got on this board that day was to beg for help & then get off & continue the search & thats not even counting being named "a person of interest" If you, me or that guy over there was named "a person of interest" would any of you be worried or be happy about someone leaving you some feedback about a mask on a Michael Myers site when your soon to be daughter has vanished or been kidnapped & maybe murdered & YOU are named a person of interest??? I highly doubt it, But it's one of about 18 characteristics into traits that most Psychopaths have in them.
[..]
(B&CBM) 
Here is the thread itself:
http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442&start=30

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 16, 2011, 06:39:58 AM »

Thread started by Shawn at Michael-Myers.net (this was back in 2005); here is Shawn's opening post:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=41268#p41268

Post by unconscious_mind78 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 pm

(Thread title:) I have a question.....

(Opening post:) Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
-----------------------------
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"

Here is the thread itself, including responses from other members and further posts on this topic by Shawn:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4387&start=0

Note:  The "My pain is constant and sharp.." quote in Shawn's signature line is from American Psycho; they are the words uttered by the psychopathic serial killer at the end of the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTmyIOQIhw

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #853 on: January 16, 2011, 08:22:49 AM »

Has any fellow employee of BD come forward to back her as an honest hardworking single mom ?

Billie may have believed she loved her children but based on what has been revealed David and Hailey's well being was not a priority ... was not a focus.  Shawn and their own lifestyle was where it was at.

IMO

Janet

Do we know why she lost her license?  Did she do something wrong or not keep up with education hours or didn't have money to renew license or didn't renew timely (as you can see by my questions, I really don't know anything about nurse's licenses).
Do we know where she worked as a nurse?  Is it the same facility that she's now working as a secretary?  TIA

License revoked due to practicing without a license... PDF link... this may have been posted before, if so, I totally apologize. JSM

Thank you for the link.  So Billie let her license expire, but continued to work as a nurse anyway.  She was informed her license expired but did not renew it.  After a long period of time, her "expired license" was revoked.

All of this...the expiration of the license, non-renewing of the license, was in the time frame of having gone through a divorce and meeting Shawn and starting to date him.  Guess she had to find a new job, too, after her nursing license was revoked.  Bad year for Billie.

I guess it's a good thing that her licensed got revoked "due to" expiration and her continuing to work - because it took them from 2007 to 2008 to revoke the license.   

Did she need a drug test to renew her nurses license? 

There is no way she would neglect, renewing her license, IMO, unless she could not submit to a DT. A nurse could work day and night anywhere, home nursing, etc.  I find it impossible to believe, she didn't have the money, or could not borrow from mom or grandma. I betcha it was drug related, she would be nailed if tested, just an opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: January 16, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »

There is no way she would neglect, renewing her license, IMO, unless she could not submit to a DT. A nurse could work day and night anywhere, home nursing, etc.  I find it impossible to believe, she didn't have the money, or could not borrow from mom or grandma. I betcha it was drug related, she would be nailed if tested, just an opinion.

If you can renew online I would think that would be unlikely. Most employers require you to submit to random drug tests.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 16, 2011, 09:59:28 AM »

I have to chime in on BD's non-renewal of her license. My last job before going private was in home health, main job was running front of office (referral and intake of patients, schedules, and maintaining personnel files) in doing so I had to remind all staff (nurses, all therapists, CNA's, etc.) when their license renewal was coming up and if I didn't recieve a new copy I had to remove them from the schedule.  I do not understand how BD was allowed to continue working in a facility without renewing.  That is not only the job of BD to renew but the place she is working could get in major trouble for letting an unlicensed LPN continue working.  Someone in the office had to cover this up or just completey ignore.  I am not accusing but...how you work without doing this is criminal.  IMO, BD did not get into trouble for it because her employer let it slip.  She prolly has always had money trouble and didn't have it to renew and when they didn't ask for it she just let it go.  Someone stepped in, audited the records and reported her to Dept. of Health(lic. renewal).  You are not required to submit to any drug testing, etc. to renew.  All that is done every 2 yrs. for and LPN, if my memory is correct, is DoH sends you a renewal card, fill it out, send it back with required fee amount, they make sure no complaints against you have been filed, no new criminal activity and if all is good you get a new copy within a couple of weeks.  Very, very easy thing to do.  If she didn't renew because her CEU's weren't complete then HR is also responsible to see that she has done this step.  All license holders have to complete a certain amt. of contin. education during the year depending on where you work.  She prolly was just too lazy and spent her money on party favors and had a friend in the office, IMO.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 16, 2011, 10:05:42 AM »

I have to chime in on BD's non-renewal of her license. My last job before going private was in home health, main job was running front of office (referral and intake of patients, schedules, and maintaining personnel files) in doing so I had to remind all staff (nurses, all therapists, CNA's, etc.) when their license renewal was coming up and if I didn't recieve a new copy I had to remove them from the schedule.  I do not understand how BD was allowed to continue working in a facility without renewing.  That is not only the job of BD to renew but the place she is working could get in major trouble for letting an unlicensed LPN continue working.  Someone in the office had to cover this up or just completey ignore.  I am not accusing but...how you work without doing this is criminal.  IMO, BD did not get into trouble for it because her employer let it slip.  She prolly has always had money trouble and didn't have it to renew and when they didn't ask for it she just let it go.  Someone stepped in, audited the records and reported her to Dept. of Health(lic. renewal).  You are not required to submit to any drug testing, etc. to renew.  All that is done every 2 yrs. for and LPN, if my memory is correct, is DoH sends you a renewal card, fill it out, send it back with required fee amount, they make sure no complaints against you have been filed, no new criminal activity and if all is good you get a new copy within a couple of weeks.  Very, very easy thing to do.  If she didn't renew because her CEU's weren't complete then HR is also responsible to see that she has done this step.  All license holders have to complete a certain amt. of contin. education during the year depending on where you work.  She prolly was just too lazy and spent her money on party favors and had a friend in the office, IMO.
There is another LVN in Texas with the exact name as BD and she is in good standing although the age and location are different. I wonder if someone didn't look at all the info and assumed this other lady was BD.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #857 on: January 16, 2011, 10:13:51 AM »

IMO

Janet

You are welcome Puzzler. I am new to this case, seems like the hospital would have put her on immediate leave the day after her license expired. That is what happens when a doctor's license expires. Believe me I know, screwed up a DPS license renewal and didn't know if you mailed it it would take two weeks to process. Had to FedEx to the state and he couldn't read anything at the hospital until DPS entered it into their system and the hospital got verification that his license was renewed. Learned my lesson and FedEx every license renewal to the DPS, never use snail mail. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #858 on: January 16, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »

IMO

Janet

No drug test needed if filing online, unless she had previous arrests or convictions she didn't want known to the state. Like I said I only deal with physician liscencing, not really sure about nurses licenses though. Sorry.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: January 16, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »

I just found this pic not sure if you all have seen it but it is time stamped 12/25/2010 Christmas  Day

I will have to go check transcripts but didnt BD say on NG that She spent christmas day with Clint?

And I am guessing this is David Dunn...I feel bad for him that has to be hard not knowing where his sister is!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.