April 27, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170792 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #860 on: January 16, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »

I have to chime in on BD's non-renewal of her license. My last job before going private was in home health, main job was running front of office (referral and intake of patients, schedules, and maintaining personnel files) in doing so I had to remind all staff (nurses, all therapists, CNA's, etc.) when their license renewal was coming up and if I didn't recieve a new copy I had to remove them from the schedule.   I do not understand how BD was allowed to continue working in a facility without renewing.  That is not only the job of BD to renew but the place she is working could get in major trouble for letting an unlicensed LPN continue working.  Someone in the office had to cover this up or just completey ignore.  I am not accusing but...how you work without doing this is criminal.  IMO, BD did not get into trouble for it because her employer let it slip.  She prolly has always had money trouble and didn't have it to renew and when they didn't ask for it she just let it go.  Someone stepped in, audited the records and reported her to Dept. of Health(lic. renewal).  You are not required to submit to any drug testing, etc. to renew.  All that is done every 2 yrs. for and LPN, if my memory is correct, is DoH sends you a renewal card, fill it out, send it back with required fee amount, they make sure no complaints against you have been filed, no new criminal activity and if all is good you get a new copy within a couple of weeks.  Very, very easy thing to do.  If she didn't renew because her CEU's weren't complete then HR is also responsible to see that she has done this step.  All license holders have to complete a certain amt. of contin. education during the year depending on where you work.  She prolly was just too lazy and spent her money on party favors and had a friend in the office, IMO.
BINGO Melisb... you said it better than I so inarticulately tried  BTL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 16, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »

Mornin' 4 Donks!  You have to physically bring a new license to HR and let them make a new copy to put in your personnel file.  Failure to maintain licensure of nurses in your facility would result in an owner losing their accreditation in their state.  She had to have help in covering this up.  Of course this is MOO!  My job was dual, I worked the job I described and then I worked in the field evenings and weekends.  Was she working both then and covered it herself or was she strictly a floor nurse?  Does anyone know?  I'm betting she got off lightly because her job should have noticed this.  Imagine you going for surgery and some working on you didn't want to renew their licenses because they got a DUI or arrested for RX fraud but didn't notify their job.  That is why you have to renew, to make sure you are an upstanding person.  I don't get this.  Bigger question is...she is not sanctioned that we know of so why isn't she working as an LPN again?  All she has to do is do whatever testing (book)is required by the state and pay the fee!  You can actually question the DoH if wanted.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: January 16, 2011, 10:24:50 AM »

Thread started by Shawn at Michael-Myers.net (this was back in 2005); here is Shawn's opening post:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=41268#p41268

Post by unconscious_mind78 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 pm

(Thread title:) I have a question.....

(Opening post:) Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
-----------------------------
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"

Here is the thread itself, including responses from other members and further posts on this topic by Shawn:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4387&start=0

Note:  The "My pain is constant and sharp.." quote in Shawn's signature line is from American Psycho; they are the words uttered by the psychopathic serial killer at the end of the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTmyIOQIhw

WOW....I knew that he was taking this horror movie/mask stuff too far.....even his own peers were shocked ! If he did this it would not surprise me one bit if he video tape it.....this guy needs to be off of the streets ! IMO
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 16, 2011, 10:26:19 AM »

Mornin' 4 Donks!  You have to physically bring a new license to HR and let them make a new copy to put in your personnel file.  Failure to maintain licensure of nurses in your facility would result in an owner losing their accreditation in their state.  She had to have help in covering this up.  Of course this is MOO!  My job was dual, I worked the job I described and then I worked in the field evenings and weekends.  Was she working both then and covered it herself or was she strictly a floor nurse?  Does anyone know?  I'm betting she got off lightly because her job should have noticed this.  Imagine you going for surgery and some working on you didn't want to renew their licenses because they got a DUI or arrested for RX fraud but didn't notify their job.  That is why you have to renew, to make sure you are an upstanding person.  I don't get this.  Bigger question is...she is not sanctioned that we know of so why isn't she working as an LPN again?  All she has to do is do whatever testing (book)is required by the state and pay the fee!  You can actually question the DoH if wanted.
Apparently didn't show for the hearing and the fees or penalties assessed are $1,200.00.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: January 16, 2011, 10:28:43 AM »

I am more curious about how Shawn's black shirt arm turns the color of Billie's jacket after it drapes around her neck than I am Hailey's attitude in the pic (although it sounds like Hailey didn't care for Shawn).

See what I mean?   

Someone asked earlier when this picture was taken, it looks like the time stamp is 11-25-2010 or it was a rather recent picture.

I believe these pic were taken on the same day and this one you can see the timestamp and its 12/25/2010
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: January 16, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »

After seeing those pics from Christmas my heart is hurting for Hailey even more.  Looks like BD is acting like a little teeny bopper with SA and he's so clingy.  Looks like HD is on the outside for real!  Mom has NO time for her kids only the boyfriend!  MOO!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 16, 2011, 10:39:15 AM »

I think that the picture was made the same day too.....Hailey looks  happier in this photo than she does in the first......I assume the face that is blurred is of the son since he is a minor.......sure wish the friends of the brother were talking more about the relationship with Shawn and the boy like Hailey's friends did.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: January 16, 2011, 10:41:18 AM »

In Washington state renewals and license checks are all electronic. No paper licenses are issued and all license verification is done online. I do not know about Texas, but if it is also all electronic, it would be possible to mistake the other Billie Dunn for this one. Verification processes and the person responsible for verification vary from state to state and institution to institution. "Facility hopping" also allows one to evade detection temporarily. I think the most important take away lesson is that any professional nurse would find it reprehensible to practice without a valid license. We just won't do it. It speaks to the character of the person who considers it okay to knowingly practice fraud until forced out of the profession. As  for the reason she made no attempt to reinstate her LVN credential? Perhaps she made a deal to avoid criminal prosecution. Just speculating and as always MOO.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 16, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »

After seeing those pics from Christmas my heart is hurting for Hailey even more.  Looks like BD is acting like a little teeny bopper with SA and he's so clingy.  Looks like HD is on the outside for real!  Mom has NO time for her kids only the boyfriend!  MOO!
In the 1st picture with just HD there is no contact between BD and her but in the 2nd picture she has her hand on her son's shoulder.

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: January 16, 2011, 10:51:37 AM »

This is all I can find on the transcripts about Christmas

GRACE: Let me think just a moment. You told me you saw her the day before?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She spent the night with me Christmas night.

GRACE: So Saturday night, she spent the night with you?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. And Sunday, she was there at the house with me.

GRACE: Who first told you that she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: My son, David.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: January 16, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »

While reading over the transcipts I noticed this:

GRACE: Billie, when your little girl would go for a sleepover, didn`t the family typically know she was coming?

DUNN: She usually asked me first. And then would ask the other family. Sometimes she would ask them first. I thought, yes, they knew she had intentions of spending the night. They should have known.

GRACE: So was there ever a time she took off for a sleepover without Mary Beth`s family or you knowing?

DUNN: No. I always knew where she was. If she had been at a friend`s too long, and not asked to spend the night, I need to get ahold of somebody.

GRACE: So Billie, is this the first time she`s ever gone away for a sleepover without asking you specifically?

DUNN: She`s left notes or -- no, she`s let us know.

GRACE: I`m talking about you. Did she always tell you, her mother, that she was going to go spend the night?

DUNN: Well, no, usually if she stayed somewhere it was with Clint, and she would tell David or Shawn, if mom was at work, let mom know I`m going to -- I plan on spending the night with so and so.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

I think there is a BIG difference in asking and telling your mom  what you are doing and where you are going....I have kids Haileys age and they NEVER  TELL me that they are going anywhere! They ASK
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: January 16, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

In the 1st picture with just HD there is no contact between BD and her but in the 2nd picture she has her hand on her son's shoulder.
I noticed that too....maybe they were  having a tiff that day?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: January 16, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »

Thread started by Shawn at Michael-Myers.net (this was back in 2005); here is Shawn's opening post:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=41268#p41268

Post by unconscious_mind78 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 pm

(Thread title:) I have a question.....

(Opening post:) Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
-----------------------------
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"

Here is the thread itself, including responses from other members and further posts on this topic by Shawn:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4387&start=0

Note:  The "My pain is constant and sharp.." quote in Shawn's signature line is from American Psycho; they are the words uttered by the psychopathic serial killer at the end of the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTmyIOQIhw

Good find Des!  I have read several of his post and he is so consumed with horror, masks, etc.  He was last signed in Jan 7, 2011 and commented in the Hailey thread!   

SA purchased a new mask as late as December 2010!!

Hailey... SA's last post

SA purchased this mask DEC 2010

Post to SA.....

Previous post made by SA -there are over 650 post made by SA - good read/must join forum to read.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: January 16, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »

Any monkeys came across his ebay account?  Would be very interesting to say the least!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »

I am more curious about how Shawn's black shirt arm turns the color of Billie's jacket after it drapes around her neck than I am Hailey's attitude in the pic (although it sounds like Hailey didn't care for Shawn).

See what I mean?   

Someone asked earlier when this picture was taken, it looks like the time stamp is 11-25-2010 or it was a rather recent picture.

I believe these pic were taken on the same day and this one you can see the timestamp and its 12/25/2010

Thanks for the clarification on the date of the pictures. So this was on Christmas Day, two days before she went missing. It is probably the last picture of her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »

I noticed that too....maybe they were  having a tiff that day?

On Christmas, that just goes to show the dynamic in that house.  I expressed quite a few pages back what I thought of the first pic right after it was posted.  I think the previous argument that Clint had with bio mom/b/f as well as she was spending Christmas night & the next day escalated what transpired in that house on the evening of the 26th/early morning the 27th.  It could very well be that Shawn could not stand that Hailey was close to her father & resented that she apparently saw right thru his evil.  In both pictures Shawn is trying to hard to insert himself into this family's lives & is very possessive of Billie (she's beyond an idiot).  The distance is palpable between them & Hailey as depicted in the first picture & in the second not much different.  I was disturbed that Hailey's hands appear somewhat tight in the first one with what appears to be a forced smile.   I dont see much different in the second.   Even David has a bit of distance in the second one although Billie bothered to have her hand on his shoulder.

I'm busy today doing a ton of stuff because as of tomorrow I am going to be enjoying a week visit with my daughter, her boyfriend of over 5 years & my "granddoggie," Trigger.  I will be checking in as often as I can but understandably my focus will be on spending quality time with them.  I am too excited & too blessed for words, I probably wont be able to get Hailey out of mind knowing just how close I am to mine & what Hailey obviously wasnt fortunate to have in a mother.  Hailey will be in my prayers.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #876 on: January 16, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »

Dogs apparently tracked Hailey's scent to her father's house and to her friend's house.

According to "talk", a guest/relative who was staying in a camper behind the home of the Hailey's friend (the friend she was allegedly supposed to have been spending the night with according to Shawn, but she never arrived) is going to be looked at.

Word is that the guest/relative was released from Huntsville in late December and that he is a RSO.

WTH???? 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p9
I found him as Michael Lindsey, staying at 2032 Colorado City (street- not town) and I found Cecilia Garcia at 1805 Colorado City (street-not town), so I wonder if this is the man they are referring to as it looks like he was released OR was registered at the 2032 addy on 12/22/2010 and his record is for sexual assault and indecency with a female minor, 14 yrs old.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 16, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p6

This is from my2cents post

Since you are family, can you tell us about the other situation in Mexico with him and another girl? 

This is in reference to SA. I wonder if that's why CD has friends handing out flyers in Mexico ?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: January 16, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144477452276383&set=a.141796942544434.26882.141796342544494    Another young girl missing, 80 miles from where Hailey went missing.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #879 on: January 16, 2011, 02:50:03 PM »

Excerpt from "50-oNe-50's" post on Michael-Myers.net,
quoting posts made there by Shawn ("unconscious_mind78") on January 7:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=758524#p758524
1/7/11
11:42am
    unconscious_mind78 wrote:  Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.

1/7/11
11:45am..3 minutes later.
    unconscious_mind78 wrote:  I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man! Very Happy

[..]
... but again most psychopaths do not have the ability to realize when they say or do something that looks so wrong or inappropriate .

To most sane people who have lost a soon to be daughter/step daughter a sane innocent person is not going to be talking about what a nightmare this whole thing is one moment & the next moment seem happy as a clam that some good feedback was left for him with a big Very Happy face.

The reason he got on this board that day was to beg for help & then get off & continue the search & thats not even counting being named "a person of interest" If you, me or that guy over there was named "a person of interest" would any of you be worried or be happy about someone leaving you some feedback about a mask on a Michael Myers site when your soon to be daughter has vanished or been kidnapped & maybe murdered & YOU are named a person of interest??? I highly doubt it, But it's one of about 18 characteristics into traits that most Psychopaths have in them.
[..]
(B&CBM) 
Here is the thread itself:
http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442&start=30
AMAZING find DES!! an angelic monkey
For me this just solidifies that he had/has a fantasy he wanted to carry out. What a sick POS.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.