April 27, 2024, 01:04:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170787 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #880 on: January 16, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »

Dogs apparently tracked Hailey's scent to her father's house and to her friend's house.

According to "talk", a guest/relative who was staying in a camper behind the home of the Hailey's friend (the friend she was allegedly supposed to have been spending the night with according to Shawn, but she never arrived) is going to be looked at.

Word is that the guest/relative was released from Huntsville in late December and that he is a RSO.

WTH???? 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p9
I found him as Michael Lindsey, staying at 2032 Colorado City (street- not town) and I found Cecilia Garcia at 1805 Colorado City (street-not town), so I wonder if this is the man they are referring to as it looks like he was released OR was registered at the 2032 addy on 12/22/2010 and his record is for sexual assault and indecency with a female minor, 14 yrs old.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810
Isn't this the same SO that was interviewed by one of the news outlets? I remember the SO saying "they came to my house, told me to step outside and they went in and talked to my wife" He also said something to the effect of "Clint is my friend/or I know Clint and I want to help in the search". I'll see if I can locate that interview in the first thread.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 16, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #882 on: January 16, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »

Dogs apparently tracked Hailey's scent to her father's house and to her friend's house.

According to "talk", a guest/relative who was staying in a camper behind the home of the Hailey's friend (the friend she was allegedly supposed to have been spending the night with according to Shawn, but she never arrived) is going to be looked at.

Word is that the guest/relative was released from Huntsville in late December and that he is a RSO.

WTH???? 

I found him as Michael Lindsey, staying at 2032 Colorado City (street- not town) and I found Cecilia Garcia at 1805 Colorado City (street-not town), so I wonder if this is the man they are referring to as it looks like he was released OR was registered at the 2032 addy on 12/22/2010 and his record is for sexual assault and indecency with a female minor, 14 yrs old.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810
Isn't this the same SO that was interviewed by one of the news outlets? I remember the SO saying "they came to my house, told me to step outside and they went in and talked to my wife" He also said something to the effect of "Clint is my friend/or I know Clint and I want to help in the search". I'll see if I can locate that interview in the first thread.

I don't remember the name of the guy who was out searching and was Clint's friend and a RSO, it could be.......I have forgotten so much since it's such a "mind game" case, and that is due to the inconsistencies and lies told by SA and BD. I will look, but I wonder if this was a case of a 18yr and a 14 yr old ( more of a statutory vs hard core pedophile) and while both are pervs, the ones that are NOT stat are worse IMO. I remember when I lived in TN I found out that a member of the band Saliva lived around the corner and was reistered as a RSO, when I went back and read the charges, it was a 16 yr old girl and 20 yr old band member, they had been together but parents pressed charges.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #883 on: January 16, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »

WTH???? 

I finally found the link in regards to the SO mentioned above. It was Mr Lindsey. Good find on the address Island an angelic monkey

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=329326 

"Sex Offenders are Being Watched" Says Colorado City Leader

Reported by: Tim Johnston
Friday, January 07 2011
watch video
"All sex offenders, in town, are being watched or tracked and also corroborated on where they were or where they are now. So we are working all of those folks as leads," explained City Manager Pete Kampfer, Thursday night in Colorado City.

With the search now on the 11th day, investigators are exhausting all leads.

On the Texas Department of Public Safety's website, there is a link to the state's sex offender registry.

According to the site, there are over 20 sex offenders listed with Colorado City addresses, 16 live within two miles from Hailey Dunn's house.

We are not saying these offenders were involved, this is merely a break down of what investigators are looking into.

KRBC crews in Colorado City caught up with one of the men on the registry, and he says he got a visit from law enforcement early on in the search.

"They came and knocked on our door, I answered and they told me, 'Stay out here,' and they went in and talked to my wife. They searched my house and everything else but they didn't find [anything]," said Michael Lindsey.

Lindsey said he knows Dunn's father, and wants to see a safe and quick resolution. He even said he's joining in on the search, himself.

While the offenders are being tracked, they weren't the only ones opening their doors to law enforcement. Investigators went door-to-door asking and probing more in depth as they search for clues.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #884 on: January 16, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »

<video at link also

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331896

Day 20: Searchers Question Adkins, Cops in Dunn Case

Reported by: Jessica Reyes and Austin Kellerman
Saturday, January 15 2011
watch video

Colorado City, TX -   Investigators will spend Sunday following up on the dozens of tips they continue to receive each day in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. Sunday marks the 20th day since the Colorado City girl went missing.

Hailey was last seen by her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, on Monday, December 27. Adkins is the only person to be named as a suspect in her disappearance.

On Friday, law enforcement zeroed in on an Abilene landfill in hopes of finding key evidence in the case. On Saturday, Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer told bigcountryhomepage.com the search was unsuccessful.

With 20 days gone and few answers, volunteer searchers are demanding answers in the ongoing investigation. Many of the volunteers, like Freda Radcliff, have spent day and night out searching for any signs of Hailey.

"We feel like she's our child, and we're going to keep searching," said Radcliff.

The chatter amongst the volunteers primarily revolves around Shawn Adkins. The searchers tell bigcountryhomepage.com they feel he's the only person who knows where Hailey is.

"I always felt that Shawn had done something to her. He needs to tell us where she's at and let us bring her home," Radcliff said.

Those searching for Hailey say Adkins watches them comb the woods every day from his home. Since failing a polygraph test on Wednesday, January 5, Adkins has been staying at a home in Dunn, Texas, After initially being open to interviews, he's no longer speaking out at the request of an attorney. On Saturday, KRBC's Jessica Reyes knocked on the door of the home in an attempt to speak with Adkins. The person who answered said Adkins wasn't interested.

On Friday morning, bigcountryhomepage.com obtained two internet videos that provide some insight into Adkins' personal life. The videos appear to show Adkins smoking pot, cursing, and posing in costume with knives.

"He can watch all he wants, really. We're going to be out here regardless. He's not going to intimidate us," Radcliff added.
Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, says she no longer knows what to think about the man she dated for more than two years.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here (her home) because I don't know," said Dunn about whether Adkins was involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Volunteer searchers also tell bigcountryhomepage.com they're unhappy with the way Colorado City police handled the investigation from the start.

"They didn't react as quick as they should. There should have been an Amber Alert out on Hailey immediately," said volunteer Debra Bloeman.
Colorado City Police Chief John Bivens previously told bigcountryhomepage.com the he attempted to get an Amber Alert issued of three occassions. Bivens' requests were rejected each time. A source in law enforcement who focuses on missing persons cases confirmed to bigcountryhomepage.com that this case does not meet the criteria for an Amber Alert to be issued.

Earlier this week, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said local law enforcement did an excellent job at the beginning of the investigation. Dean said local authorities called in experts as needed and weren't afraid to ask for assistance.

On Wednesday, bigcountryhomepage.com obtained search warrant affidavits that provided insight into the work being done by officers in Colorado City. The documents seem to spell out exactly why Adkins is a person of interest in the case including an incident where Adkins threatened the lives of both Hailey and her mother. The affidavits also show Adkins and Billie Dunn failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators.

Though the criminal aspect of the case continues to mount, the volunteers who have dedicated so much of their time to finding Hailey refuse to give up home. They tell bigcountryhomepage.com they won't rest until the little girl is found.

"That's all any of us want: to bring Hailey home," Radcliff said.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 16, 2011, 05:39:23 PM »

Name Birth Date Sex Race Address
LINDSEY,MICHAEL WAYNE 06/21/1984 M W

2032 COLORADO ST
CO CITY TX 79512 

TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
Age  GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE   14      2Y   10/22/2004   YES UNKNOWN   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §21.11 (A)(1)

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810&SearchType=Name 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: January 16, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »

Another Big Country Teen Goes Missing

Authorities are trying to track down another Big Country teen who has gone missing. However, authorities are pretty certain this case is a runaway.Ballinger Police confirm they're looking for 14-year-old Samantha Cavazos. She was last seen in town Saturday.

Officers tell bigcountryhomepage.com she's believed to be with a 14-year-old male acquaintance. We're told a series of text messages seems to indicate they planned to leave together.

Authorities would not release the name of the male acqaintance citing his status as a juvenile.

Whether they ran away or not, the Ballinger Sheriff's Department is actively trying to find both teens. Cavazos is 4' 6" and weighs about 85 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

If you spot Cavazons, you're asked to call the Ballinger Sheriff's Department at (325) 365-2121.

A Facebook page has already been created in hopes of bringing awareness to the case. As of 4:15 p.m. Sunday, the Find Samanta Cavazos: Missing From Texas page had more than 100 fans.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331917
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 16, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »

Link to the two interviews Shawn did on Jan 3 and Jan 4

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331907
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: January 16, 2011, 05:45:02 PM »

No Sign Of Hailey Dunn, Residents Turn To Power Of Prayer

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- 20 days into the disappearance of 13-year old Colorado City girl, Hailey Dunn, her community is determined to keep a positive attitude.

In the weeks KTXS has been covering the Hailey Dunn case, one thing has remained the same for the folks in Colorado City: hope.

Sunday, at Christian Temple Church in Colorado City, the church Hailey at times attended, people say putting their faith in God has kept them going through all this.

Sunday morning, the 11 o'clock service at Temple Christian Church was filled with music and praise.

Though many say it's difficult to speculate about Hailey Dunn's disappearance, they're looking to prayer to find answers to the many questions going through everyone's mind.

Sunday, law enforcement say there's still no developments worth mentioning in the case, as it nears 3 weeks since Hailey was last seen.

Saturday, Colorado City officials say the search of the Abilene landfill came up unsuccessful.

Though they say they have several persons of interest, Shawn Adkins is the only named suspect.

In an AP interview Friday, Adkins told AP reporters he would never hurt Hailey. Adkins has refused to talk to local media for several days now.

And while the questions continue to mount on where this little girl could be, Christian Temple Associate Pastor Shane Johnson says they're still hoping for the best, "The word tells us there is power in prayer and with the Hailey Dunn case. As long as it's gone on, God's ways are bigger than our ways, their different than our ways."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26512025/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: January 16, 2011, 06:03:26 PM »

Hailey Dunn: Entering 4th week with no result on finding missing Colorado City teen
Search formissing girlpasses 20 days

It has been 21 days since Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn was reported missing, and as the days go by, the hope of family, friends and residents of the community for her safe return is fading.

There are signs of concern across the community — with orange ribbons tied around trees and flyers posted on storefronts and public offices. Car windows are adorned with messages in neon orange shoe polish that offer hope but are tinged with desperation. Prayer vigils have been held, and members of the community have come together to assist the family and friends of the missing 13-year-old.

In front of her school, a sign reads "Have hope."

"The whole community is concerned," said Jim Baum, former mayor of Colorado City and owner of KAUM radio. "Everybody still wants to think she is alive, but they fear she is not."

The search for Hailey Dunn has been going on since late December with law enforcement looking for her by air, horseback and, last week in Abilene, cadaver dogs at a landfill. But despite hundreds of leads and ongoing searches by law enforcement and volunteers, what happened to the Colorado Middle School student remains a mystery.

Hailey Dunn was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Jean Dunn. Hailey was reportedly last seen by her mother's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 27.

The Colorado City Police Department is heading up the investigation and a task force that includes the FBI, Texas Rangers and agencies from surrounding counties. Officials say Hailey Dunn's disappearance is a criminal investigation, but the missing person aspect still exists.

Adkins, once an unnamed person of interest, now is considered a suspect.

"We don't want anyone to give up," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City city manager and spokesman for the task force. "I'm more optimistic than a lot of folks. There's not a give-up on this type of thing."

Kampfer on Saturday reported no new developments in the search.

While officials have been tight-lipped at times about the investigation, there were several major developments over the past week.

Adkins, 25, on Friday was identified as a suspect.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and officers from the Abilene Police Department searched the Allied Services landfill north of Abilene for trace of Hailey or her remains Thursday and Friday. Officials would not comment on any "hits" the dogs had, but confirmed the search ended Friday.

Affidavits were released that alleged Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn, 33, had a fascination with murder, serial killers, the occult and horror films. The documents also allege Adkins threatened to kill Hailey and her mother during an altercation in February 2010. Both Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn failed a polygraph test, according to affidavits. Adkins walked out of the test after refusing to answer a question about where Hailey could be found, the documents said.

Search warrant affidavits also were made public detailing items seized as evidence including the car driven by Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn as well as cell phones, multiple digital items and a computer.

The case has garnered national attention, with Hailey's mother appearing on "Nancy Grace" on HLN this week. A grandmother of the missing teen also was interviewed.

Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins have denied involvement with Hailey's disappearance and claimed they were misquoted by police.

"I'm really scared — anything could have happened," Billie Jean Dunn said.

Adkins said he prays daily for Hailey's safe return.

"My life over the past couple of weeks has flipped upside down, and I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," Adkins told The Associated Press. He has not spoken to local media.

Meanwhile, Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, took his own search on the road. Last week, he traveled to Midland and Odessa to distribute hundreds of flyers. He said Adkins was on the top of his list as a suspect but hopes investigators will look at all leads.

"Help me get my daughter back," he said. "It is all I worry about."

On Friday police offered to show Clint Dunn surveillance tapes taken around Western Suites near Interstate 20 in Colorado City. Bloodhounds reportedly hit on Hailey Dunn's scent early in the investigation near the lodging. He has asked for access to all information regarding his daughter but says he has not received much.

"It is hard being in the dark," Clint Dunn said.

A growing army of volunteers from across the state dubbing themselves "Hailey's Angels" have scoured the area near Dunn, north of Colorado City about halfway to Snyder, where both Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins worked, for almost two weeks.

Volunteers placed stuffed animals and signs on the bridge over Sulphur Creek on State Highway 208, just across the road in Dunn where Adkins is staying with his grandmother Renee Norwood.

"We are a family unit, and we will remain a family until Shawn's name is cleared," Norwood told The Associated Press.

Task force searches have been conducted in surrounding counties including Scurry, Nolan and Howard counties. Investigators have also canvassed neighborhoods in Colorado City and surrounding communities.

Colorado City residents have volunteered to feed the 60 task force investigators lunch and dinner each day.

"It is wonderful how this community has responded — everyone is involved," Baum said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/20-days-without-hailey/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: January 16, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26512025/detail.html
No Sign Of Hailey Dunn, Residents Turn To Power Of Prayer
January 16, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- 20 days into the disappearance of 13-year old Colorado City girl, Hailey Dunn, her community is determined to keep a positive attitude.

In the weeks KTXS has been covering the Hailey Dunn case, one thing has remained the same for the folks in Colorado City: hope.

Sunday, at Christian Temple Church in Colorado City, the church Hailey at times attended, people say putting their faith in God has kept them going through all this.

Sunday morning, the 11 o'clock service at Temple Christian Church was filled with music and praise.

Though many say it's difficult to speculate about Hailey Dunn's disappearance, they're looking to prayer to find answers to the many questions going through everyone's mind.

Sunday, law enforcement say there's still no developments worth mentioning in the case, as it nears 3 weeks since Hailey was last seen.

Saturday, Colorado City officials say the search of the Abilene landfill came up unsuccessful.

Though they say they have several persons of interest, Shawn Adkins is the only named suspect.

In an AP interview Friday, Adkins told AP reporters he would never hurt Hailey. Adkins has refused to talk to local media for several days now.

And while the questions continue to mount on where this little girl could be, Christian Temple Associate Pastor Shane Johnson says they're still hoping for the best, "The word tells us there is power in prayer and with the Hailey Dunn case. As long as it's gone on, God's ways are bigger than our ways, their different than our ways."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 16, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »

I admit I skipped about 15 or so pages. Posting this anyhow. Forgive me if this has been discussed. But:

Billie looks so young, like a kid herself.

I would think Sr. citizens facilities which administer drug to residents/patients would have to use the same rules for medications as hospitals. Very strict and only RN's can get to the meds. If Billie were taking/stealing the meds, why would she be buying them from a dealer?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 17, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »

I have come to a realization.
That is that Billie Dunn is missing a few fries in her happy meal. Geeez !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 17, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »

Hailey Dunn's Siblings 1/16/11 (with video)

As we enter the third week of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn’s disappearance, frustration grows with city officials, the community and her family as they try to find her.

Billie and Clint Dunn have two children, Hailey and 16-year-old David, but before her disappearance Hailey also helped welcome a new addition, the birth of her half sister Chloe.

CBS 7 spoke with that family who says even baby Chloe is feeling the stress of her big sister missing.

Three-month-old Chloe Dunn is the youngest of Hailey’s siblings.
Chloe’s mother Naomi Stewart says, as a baby Hailey looked almost identical to her little sister.

"Hailey called Chloe mini-me,” she said. "When I was pregnant with Chloe we thought she was a boy, and Hailey prayed and prayed for a little girl."

She says Hailey never showed any signs of jealousy of her newborn sister.

"I know she would do anything for Chloe," she said.

Stewart believes Chloe is also feeling the anxiety of her big sister’s absence.

Hailey played with Chloe everyday.

"Doctors say that its normal, everybody has a different type of trauma.” She said. “This applies with babies too."

Hailey still remains missing.

Stewart says until Hailey’s return, memories are keeping their hopes alive.

"Hailey was tickling her nose and Chloe laughed for the first time,” she said “I’ve had that play over and over in my mind, waiting and wishing it would happen again, today or tomorrow.”

CBS 7 also spoke with their father Clint Dunn, he says he would do anything for his children.

He and Stewart continue to pass out these flyers in hopes someone will have information.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: January 17, 2011, 02:08:18 AM »

Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn: Sheriff's posse joins search
No new info, gave locals peace of mind

See all 15 photos

Members of the Taylor County Sheriff Posse get instructions on a field to search in Scurry County, south of Dunn on Sunday afternoon, Jan. 16, 2011, during the search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

Photo by Thomas Metthe

Members of the Taylor County Sheriff Posse cross a field in Scurry County, south of Dunn on Sunday afternoon, Jan. 16, 2011, during the search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
DUNN — When John Curtis left Abilene Sunday morning for Dunn, he was hoping his search would come up empty.

Curtis, the president of the Taylor County Sheriff's Posse and 35 other members of the group, spent most of the day on Sunday searching parts of Scurry County, south of Dunn, for clues in the disappearance of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

"I prayed this morning that if we didn't find her, that means that she's still alive. That's what we're all hoping for," Curtis said.

All of the searchers from the Taylor County Sheriff's Posse were mounted on horseback, which allowed them to cover a lot more ground in much less time than it would take someone on foot.

"Horses are higher up, and we can see more ground and go through the thicker brush that can't be accessed on foot," Curtis said.

After more than five hours of searching, Curtis said he felt confident that Hailey Dunn wasn't in the area.

The 36 riders, who were searching in groups of two or more, looked through bar ditches, fields, dried stock tanks and creek beds, but found no evidence.

"If she was out there this many days, between coyotes, and the (feral) hogs, and with the wind blowing like this we'd have smelled something," Curtis said.

Donelle Pelton, the group's vice president, said the horses also played a part in search — more than just transportation.

"You know to trust your horse. If there's a strange scent, the horses would have picked up on that," Pelton said.

And while finding something was a concern for all the riders, Curtis said everyone was instructed to use caution if anything was found.

"If you find something, you don't touch it. You call in the investigators to take care of that," Curtis said. "Everybody knew not to touch anything."

But, ultimately, nothing was found in the area to drum up any concern.

A lot of what his group did, Curtis said, was mostly for reassurance.

"All we are doing today is settling someone's mind," he said, "So when folks drive by these areas they don't wonder what if something is in there."

Following an eventful week, Pete Kampfer — city manager in Colorado City who is acting as liaison between law enforcement and the media — reported that Sunday saw no new developments in the case.

Shawn Adkins, who was living with Hailey and her mother, Billie Dunn, at the time of her disappearance, was officially named a suspect by law enforcement on Friday.

Affidavits obtained through Freedom of Information requests last week revealed search warrants had been issued for a car that Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn shared, their cell phones, a computer, and multiple digital media devices.

Law enforcement officials also searched a landfill in north Abilene with cadaver dogs Friday.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/16/hailey-dunn-disappearance-sheriffs-posse-joins/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #895 on: January 17, 2011, 03:51:43 AM »

Hailey Dunn's Siblings 1/16/11 (with video)

As we enter the third week of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn’s disappearance, frustration grows with city officials, the community and her family as they try to find her.

Billie and Clint Dunn have two children, Hailey and 16-year-old David, but before her disappearance Hailey also helped welcome a new addition, the birth of her half sister Chloe.

CBS 7 spoke with that family who says even baby Chloe is feeling the stress of her big sister missing.

Three-month-old Chloe Dunn is the youngest of Hailey’s siblings.
Chloe’s mother Naomi Stewart says, as a baby Hailey looked almost identical to her little sister.

"Hailey called Chloe mini-me,” she said. "When I was pregnant with Chloe we thought she was a boy, and Hailey prayed and prayed for a little girl."

She says Hailey never showed any signs of jealousy of her newborn sister.

"I know she would do anything for Chloe," she said.

Stewart believes Chloe is also feeling the anxiety of her big sister’s absence.

Hailey played with Chloe everyday.

"Doctors say that its normal, everybody has a different type of trauma.” She said. “This applies with babies too."

Hailey still remains missing.

Stewart says until Hailey’s return, memories are keeping their hopes alive.

"Hailey was tickling her nose and Chloe laughed for the first time,” she said “I’ve had that play over and over in my mind, waiting and wishing it would happen again, today or tomorrow.”

CBS 7 also spoke with their father Clint Dunn, he says he would do anything for his children.

He and Stewart continue to pass out these flyers in hopes someone will have information.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381

This was also obvious that Hailey loved her new little sister in her facebook post:

Hailey Dunn
Havingg a babyy showerr forr myy lill siss... i ♥ yeww chloe brooklynn Dunn
November 13, 2010 at 11:22am · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Hailey Dunn
Hmm...should i spend thanksgiving with my mom...or dad...DAD(so i can see my lil sis choe)
November 22, 2010 at 11:46am

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/profile.php?id=100001908815932&sk=wall 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #896 on: January 17, 2011, 04:32:00 AM »

It looks like "MB" (friend Hailey was supposed to have sleepover) now has a facebook. I don't want to post the link because she is a minor.  But it is not private,  search for Marybeth Garcia. She will be the Hispanic one with the "pouty" picture (I don't know why these girls think this looks good) Anyway, if you still can't find it she put "Stanton High School  in her profile and you can add this to the search.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: January 17, 2011, 06:04:41 AM »

Texas Board of Nursing, Online License Renewal
Eligibility information:
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/ren-eligibility.htm

Nurses may renew online, unless one of the following is true:

* The Nurse has defaulted on a Texas Guaranteed Student Loan.
    * The Nurse has not met the mandatory CE requirements and/or has been selected for a CE audit. Proof of continuing education must be received in our office in order for the license to be released for renewal.
    * The Nurse has been selected for a Criminal Background Check and process has not been completed.
    * The Nurse is recognized as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and has not met the mandatory APRN audit requirements. Proof of current national certification for each type of approved recognition must be received in our office in order for the license to be released for renewal.
    * The Nurses' primary state of residence is a compact state other than Texas. For more information regarding the Compact, review the Nurse Licensure Compact - Multistate Nursing Regulation (MSR) page.
    * The license number and/or last four digits of the Social Security Number entered do not match the information on the Boards files.

Eligibility Issues

* Have you, within the past 24 months or since your last renewal, for any criminal offense, including those pending appeal:

A. been convicted of a misdemeanor?
          B. been convicted of a felony?
          C. pled nolo contendere, no contest, or guilty?
          D. received deferred adjudication?
          E. been placed on community supervision or court-ordered probation, whether or not adjudicated guilty?
          F. been sentenced to serve jail or prison time? court-ordered confinement?
          G. been granted pre-trial diversion?
          H. been arrested or have any pending criminal charges?
          I. been cited or charged with any violation of the law?
          J. been subject of a court-martial; Article 15 violation; or received any form of military judgment/punishment/action?

(You may only exclude Class C misdemeanor traffic violations or offenses previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial renewal licensure application.)

NOTE: Expunged and Sealed Offenses: While expunged or sealed offenses, arrests, tickets, or citations need not be disclosed, it is your responsibility to ensure the offense, arrest, ticket or citation has, in fact, been expunged or sealed. It is recommended that you submit a copy of the Court Order expunging or sealing the record in question to our office with your application. Failure to reveal an offense, arrest, ticket, or citation that is not in fact expunged or sealed, will at a minimum, subject your license to a disciplinary fine. Non-disclosure of relevant offenses raises questions related to truthfulness and character.

NOTE: Orders of Non-Disclosure: Pursuant to Tex. Gov’t Code § 552.142(b), if you have criminal matters that are the subject of an order of non-disclosure you are not required to reveal those criminal matters on this form. However, a criminal matter that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure may become a character and fitness issue. Pursuant to other sections of the Gov’t Code chapter 411, the Texas Nursing Board is entitled to access criminal history record information that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure. If the Board discovers a criminal matter that is the subject of an order of non-disclosure, even if you properly did not reveal that matter, the Board may require you to provide information about any conduct that raises issues of character.

* Are you currently the target or subject of a grand jury or governmental agency investigation?
    * Has any licensing authority refused to issue you a license or ever revoked, annulled, cancelled, accepted surrender of, suspended, placed on probation, refused to renew a license, certificate or multi-state privilege held by you now or previously, or ever fined, censured, reprimanded or otherwise disciplined you? (You may exclude disciplinary actions previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial or renewal licensure application.)
    * Within the past five (5) years have you been diagnosed with, treated, or hospitalized for schizophrenia and/or psychotic disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoid personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder?  (You may answer "no" if you have completed and/or in compliance with TPAPN for mental illness)
    * In the past 5 years, have you been addicted or treated for the use of alcohol or any other drug? (You may answer "no" if you have completed and/or in compliance with TPAPN for mental illness)

--

Desdemona - TY

I was wondering if Billie let her license expire because she didn't keep up with her CE credits - year of divorce - then meeting Shawn, I'm wondering if she had time to keep up with her studies.  Could be a reason why the board gave her an amount of time before they revoked the license.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 17, 2011, 06:11:54 AM »

I have to chime in on BD's non-renewal of her license. My last job before going private was in home health, main job was running front of office (referral and intake of patients, schedules, and maintaining personnel files) in doing so I had to remind all staff (nurses, all therapists, CNA's, etc.) when their license renewal was coming up and if I didn't recieve a new copy I had to remove them from the schedule.   I do not understand how BD was allowed to continue working in a facility without renewing.  That is not only the job of BD to renew but the place she is working could get in major trouble for letting an unlicensed LPN continue working.  Someone in the office had to cover this up or just completey ignore.  I am not accusing but...how you work without doing this is criminal.  IMO, BD did not get into trouble for it because her employer let it slip.  She prolly has always had money trouble and didn't have it to renew and when they didn't ask for it she just let it go.  Someone stepped in, audited the records and reported her to Dept. of Health(lic. renewal).  You are not required to submit to any drug testing, etc. to renew.  All that is done every 2 yrs. for and LPN, if my memory is correct, is DoH sends you a renewal card, fill it out, send it back with required fee amount, they make sure no complaints against you have been filed, no new criminal activity and if all is good you get a new copy within a couple of weeks.  Very, very easy thing to do.  If she didn't renew because her CEU's weren't complete then HR is also responsible to see that she has done this step.  All license holders have to complete a certain amt. of contin. education during the year depending on where you work.  She prolly was just too lazy and spent her money on party favors and had a friend in the office, IMO.
BINGO Melisb... you said it better than I so inarticulately tried  BTL

Well, this explanation makes sense to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: January 17, 2011, 06:25:37 AM »

I heard Billie say on NG that she's now working as a secretary - but I didn't hear "where".  Does anyone know where she works now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.