April 27, 2024, 01:45:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170789 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: January 17, 2011, 03:43:12 PM »

Tess = TES.  Tess sounds like a girl..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »

JSM~If yo pop in, I have a question. Are LPN's in Texas required to take CE, and if so can they take them online? I ask because in order to keep my license we are required to go to a testing center every 2-3 yrs and take the NASD CE on the testing center computer, we are fingerprinted, need 2 forms of ID and they watch you like a hawk.....but, we are also required to take CE credits every yr, and the hours vary somewhat but we take those on our computer online and to be honest, thay are impossible to fail If you get the question wrong, they just ask you again so if you right your answers down on the ones you fail-then when you take that section again you just refer to your notes and voila, you pass. I have known ppl that even let others take the test for them since they are so time consuming, but there is no way to do that on the NASD test that are taken at the centers.

Just curious.
IM, here is the link to Texas Nursing Board and what it says about CE's. I don't think they have to go to a certain place to do them, I know more about Physcian CME's than nursing.

http://www.bon.state.tx.us/nursingeducation/ceu.html

What Certifications are Acceptable?
A national nursing certification must be issued by a certifying body accredited by a national certification accreditation agency recognized by the Board to count as continuing competency for licensure renewal. There are two primary certification accreditation agencies: Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC) and National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). A national nursing certification that has been approved by ABSNC, that is attained, maintained or renewed during the licensure renewal cycle and is in the nurse's area of practice, will be accepted to demonstrate the nurse's continued competence. NCCA certifications are not all in the area of nursing, but do offer an avenue for LVNs to achieve certification. The National Association for Practical Nurse Education & Service, Inc (NAPNES) offers certifications for LVNs that are approved for demonstration of continuing competency.

CE Requirement
Twenty (20) contact hours (two Continuing Education Units) of continuing education are required every two years coinciding with the nurse’s license renewal. A contact hour is defined as 60 minutes of a clock hour. A Continuing Education Unit (CEU) equals 10 contact hours. The CE hours must be earned within the two-year period immediately preceding the license renewal, beginning with the first day after the renewal month until the last day of the subsequent renewal. For example, if you are to renew your license in December 2011 (your birth month), the CE hours must be earned between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2011. Additional hours earned may not be carried over to the next renewal period.

What CE is Acceptable?
To count toward licensure renewal, a program must have been approved by one of the credentialing agencies recognized by the Board. The credentialing agencies have met nationally-predetermined criteria to approve programs and providers of CE. The Board recognizes the following credentialing agencies and providers:

•American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP);
•American Assn. of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN);
•American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA);
•American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM);
•American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC);
•Continuing Medical Education credentialing agencies (for APNs only);
•Emergency Nurses Association (ENA);
•National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service (NAPNES);
•National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners (NAPNAP);
•National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses (NFLPN);
•Colleges and Universities; and
•Other State Boards of Nursing.

Sorry this was long, but didn't know how to snip it. Hope it helps.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: January 17, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126             Wonder why TES is not searching since they are right there in the state? Klaaskids are going to search.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 17, 2011, 05:10:07 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126             Wonder why TES is not searching since they are right there in the state? Klaaskids are going to search.

From the article above:

Texas Equusearch, who originally told KTAB News they expected to be involved in the search, has not returned phone calls for nearly a week.

If TES isn't returning calls I can see why they don't want to get involved with them.  I have no idea why they aren't returning calls.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 17, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

Tonight on NewsWest9 at Six: Anayeli Ruiz speaks to volunteers who are searching for Hailey Dunn. Hear what they...
http://fb.me/xUoAVSUw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #925 on: January 17, 2011, 05:19:26 PM »

From the article above:

Texas Equusearch, who originally told KTAB News they expected to be involved in the search, has not returned phone calls for nearly a week.

If TES isn't returning calls I can see why they don't want to get involved with them.  I have no idea why they aren't returning calls.
That really seems odd that they aren't returning phone calls. At least another professional searching team are coming, but have to say that I'm not aware of the success rate or really much about Klaaskids.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 17, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »

From the article above:

That really seems odd that they aren't returning phone calls. At least another professional searching team are coming, but have to say that I'm not aware of the success rate or really much about Klaaskids.

Tim Miller's wife is not well.  Maybe his lack of response is related.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 17, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »

Hailey's Mom: I Can Believe She's Out There

Billie Dunn is holding on to hope that her daughter will be found safely.

"I can believe that she's out there," she said.  "I  can just continue to hold on to that."

The fact that no evidence of a crime have been uncovered helps the missing 13-year-old's mother cope with her disappearance.

"That's the only thing I can hold on to – that i can get her back safe."

Search team members, who call themselves Hailey's Angels, have been diligently working to find any sign of the girl who disappeared on Dec. 27.

"I hope they don't find anything bad, of course, but I'm thankful that they're devoting so much to Hailey," Dunn said.

While Billie Dunn is staying close to home to await news of her daughter, Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is hitting the streets.

"Everything he hears he gives to the police station, but he also follows it up himself," she said.

Dunn expressed frustration about not knowing details of the investigation, saying she understands why some things need to remain private, but says the glimmers of hope are what keep her going.

"I just hope they get some answers quickly and can get everything figured out."

Check back soon for the raw interview with Billie Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332146
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 17, 2011, 05:24:25 PM »

Volunteer Collecting Donations for Dunn Family

An Abilene woman who has been helping in the search for Hailey Dunn is now helping the family in a different way.

Trish Romer has placed a donation box inside the Allsup's gas station on Clack Street just south of Hwy. 277 where people can leave items for the other Dunn children.

"Hailey does have a 16-year-old brother and 3-month-old half sister," Romer said.  "They're victims too."

Romer is requesting non-perishable food, toiletries, size 3 diapers, and any other donations that can help ease the burden on the distraught Dunns.

"Her parents are busy searching and not working, so I thought this would be a great idea to help out the families."

Romer said she will pick up the donation box on Wednesday morning.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332136
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 17, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

An Abilene woman who has been helping in the search for Hailey Dunn is now helping the family in a different way.

Trish Romer has placed a donation box inside the Allsup's gas station on Clack Street just south of Hwy. 277 where people can leave items for the other Dunn children.

"Hailey does have a 16-year-old brother and 3-month-old half sister," Romer said.  "They're victims too."

Romer is requesting non-perishable food, toiletries, size 3 diapers, and any other donations that can help ease the burden on the distraught Dunns.

"Her parents are busy searching and not working, so I thought this would be a great idea to help out the families."

this request sounds reasonable..not asking for cash..asking for food and diapers, that sort of thing...very thoughtful of this woman..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 17, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »

Investigation Into Hailey Dunn's Disappearance Not Losing Momentum

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Monday, Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer said the case of missing 13 year-old Colorado City teen, Hailey Dunn has not slowed.

Law enforcement continue following leads and tips that called in by the public, but Kamper said officials including the FBI, Texas Rangers, Mitchell County Sheriff's Office and local police departments are focusing more on a criminal investigation.

Kamper assures residents the investigation has not lost traction and are working on every aspect of the case to find Hailey.

"Because there is not a physical presence that you see of law enforcement that doesn't mean we're not being aggressive," said Kamper.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26519425/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 17, 2011, 05:28:16 PM »

From the article above:

I suspect there is some personal issues involved in why TES is not being used, notably the Natalee fiasco. It sure hurt Tim's credibility. But I guess if I had offered the help of my organization and the LE waited this long to call, I probably wouldn't answer the phone either. But it's time to put all that aside for the sake of Hailey. It sure couldn't hurt for TES to be there. Looks to me like they have run into the proverbial brick wall as to where and how to look for her.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 17, 2011, 05:28:36 PM »

After three weeks, search for Hailey Dunn continues

About three weeks have passed since Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn has been missing.
Even as time passes, the search remains strong. Law enforcement officials and even groups of volunteers continue searches daily locally in Colorado City, the small town of Dunn, and in various nearby counties.
Hailey was reported missing on December 28th by her mother, Billie Jean Dunn. She was reportedly last seen by Shawn Adkins, Dunn's former boyfriend, the afternoon of December 27th.
The search has even extended into Taylor county. On Friday afternoon, reports surfaced that a search for Hailey was being conducted at the Abilene Environmental Landfill, where Colorado City waste is brought. Law enforcement officials, wearing hazardous material (hazmat) suits, were on hand to assist in the search. Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, used to detect the smell of decomposing bodies, were used as well.
The announcement of the search came up after Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer stated on Friday that Adkins had been upgraded from a primary person of interest to a suspect in the disappearance. Adkins is still under constant surveillance by law enforcement, and no arrests have been made. The search in the landfill, which began on Thursday, wrapped up Friday night.
Throughout the weekend, continued efforts have taken place in Hailey's honor. A candlelight vigil was held Saturday afternoon at the Church of the Nazarene in Snyder. On Sunday morning, the Taylor County Sheriff's Posse lent a hand in the search efforts. The volunteers, which numbered to around 35, rode on horses to scour the land in parts of Scurry county, in an attempt to cover more area in contrast to a search on foot. The five-hour search concluded with no evidence found.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/after-three-weeks-search-hailey-dunn-continues
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 17, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »

this request sounds reasonable..not asking for cash..asking for food and diapers, that sort of thing...very thoughtful of this woman..

I agree.  This is very thoughtful to help the other kids who are also victims in this. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 17, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »

Investigation Into Hailey Dunn's Disappearance Not Losing Momentum

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Monday, Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer said the case of missing 13 year-old Colorado City teen, Hailey Dunn has not slowed.

Law enforcement continue following leads and tips that called in by the public, but Kamper said officials including the FBI, Texas Rangers, Mitchell County Sheriff's Office and local police departments are focusing more on a criminal investigation.

Kamper assures residents the investigation has not lost traction and are working on every aspect of the case to find Hailey.

"Because there is not a physical presence that you see of law enforcement that doesn't mean we're not being aggressive," said Kamper.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26519425/detail.html

Well that's reassuring Mr Kampfer. What else would you expect him to say? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #935 on: January 17, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »

Rut ~Ro......Mz Nancy has found the vid's that our very own Monkey's teen found, again Cartfly tell him he made the news (in a backwards sort of way).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 17, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »

Snipped from Hinky Meter
http://search.isp.netscape.com/nsisp/boomframe.jsp?query=hinky+meter&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3Dac0973d63c94d9f4%26clickedItemRank%3D1%26userQuery%3Dhinky%2Bmeter%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thehinkymeter.com%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSISPResultsT%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thehinkymeter.com%2F
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm
..i remember when tim miller said that he would NEVER return to florida, thanks to the double nightmare of kc and cindy anthony.

..thankfully he's back in florida with TES , and not making others that could use the help pay b/c of cindy anthony's dispicable behaviour.

http://www.wesh.com/r/26516438/detail.html
---------article snipped--------video @link------

Texas Group Joins Search For Fort Pierce Woman

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A nationally known Texas-based search group has joined the search for a Fort Pierce woman who has been missing since New Year's Eve.

Texas EquuSearch is searching approximately 10 square miles of Fort Pierce for Reina Marroquin. It's the third day of the search. Fort Pierce police detectives said they have reason to believe Marroquin may be in danger.

"In every search, we need that little bit of luck to go along with it," said Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 17, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »

maybe mz. Nancy can have Billie on again tomorrow night and see what she has to say about Mz. Nancy's new findings....I guess it will be new news to her ...I hope then she pulls out the pics of Billie at the parties with Shawn...oops....I can see the look on her face now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 17, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »

NG called the mask on Shawn a slasher S&M mask.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #939 on: January 17, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »

Another landfill being searched

I just love it when Mz Nancy states "these have JUST NOW been discovered" ermm, not really - I am thinking she needs to have her producers read here so she can actually be up to date on WTH she is talking about. Day late and dollar short Mz Nancy. I wonder if Billie will be on to say "I don't know" again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.