June 16, 2024, 08:14:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 173936 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2011, 12:03:30 AM »

Ok, I thought my rant was over.....I was wrong, sorry

Today I watched her on an interview and she stated that Shawn can't come back until things are cleared up (paraphrasing).......THUD??? WTF, he talked about how easy it would be to kill a 13 yr old child, just like a deer and maybe it will get cleared up - ARE you freaking serious 

Then on NG tonight when she was talking about when she last saw her, why the qualifier wrt Monday morning, ie I peeked in her room and thought it looked like she was in her bed...Who the hell else would it look like, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a qualifier and she was parroting whatever Mz Nancy spoon fed her, "did you see her at 10"....YES, THAT IT

Because Billie said it was dark, I took it to me that it looked like she (a body) was in the bed - she said she didn't go over and touch her or anything...in other words, she peeked in the door and it looked like someone was in the bed and she wouldn't have thought it was anyone other than Hailey or that it was pillows, etc. put in the bed to look like a person was there.

It was dark - she saw something she took to be Hailey.

So....NG says since police can't confirm that a neighbor saw Hailey the next day in the yard talking on the phone - that means other than Shawn saying he saw Hailey in the afternoon, that the last "known" time Hailey was seen was by her mom at 10:00 p.m. the night before.

Billie says the neighbor told her that he saw Hailey in the yard on the phone the next day and that he said he told the police that, too.  The police say they can't verify that Hailey was seen.

Huh?

I just think something stinks and I just had a shower so it isn't me....I still think something happened to her late Sunday night/early Monday morning
I think so too....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2011, 12:03:40 AM »

Well wishing now wont help Hailey & why this case is not closed could very well be that Billie kept a threat to her kid in that house, if she kicked him out after the threat was made we probably wouldnt be wondering where Hailey is now....thats how I see it, not being argumentative but if this boyfriend harmed Hailey I find Billie culpable as well.

Billie stated Shawn had only moved in 4 months ago. The police report was last February. That means he moved in AFTER the police were called. How deluded is that?

Beyond deluded, totally reckless IMHO.

Island, how is it that she insists she thought Hailey was sleeping over Mary Beth's but yet on NG she stated she thought she saw her in her bed...we're on the same page & my house is getting heated off my anger & not the furnace!

I think and granted I just got back from Margaritaville so I may have misinterpreted but I think she's talking about Sunday night/Monday morning when she "thought " it was her, and the MB story was Monday night/Tuesday morning. Y'all correct me if I had too many rita's and screwed that up....

"I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her" AND why the heck would you make SURE it's her...I just see distancing but then again I have thought she lacked emotion all along

I think you are right. It was Monday morning before she went to work.  I want a margarita. 
I'll share  I gave them up for straight Patron 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2011, 12:05:28 AM »

Well wishing now wont help Hailey & why this case is not closed could very well be that Billie kept a threat to her kid in that house, if she kicked him out after the threat was made we probably wouldnt be wondering where Hailey is now....thats how I see it, not being argumentative but if this boyfriend harmed Hailey I find Billie culpable as well.

Billie stated Shawn had only moved in 4 months ago. The police report was last February. That means he moved in AFTER the police were called. How deluded is that?

Island, how is it that she insists she thought Hailey was sleeping over Mary Beth's but yet on NG she stated she thought she saw her in her bed...we're on the same page & my house is getting heated off my anger & not the furnace!

I think and granted I just got back from Margaritaville so I may have misinterpreted but I think she's talking about Sunday night/Monday morning when she "thought " it was her, and the MB story was Monday night/Tuesday morning. Y'all correct me if I had too many rita's and screwed that up....

"I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her" AND why the heck would you make SURE it's her...I just see distancing but then again I have thought she lacked emotion all along

I think you are right. It was Monday morning before she went to work.  I want a margarita. 

O that could be but then again who the H would it have been in the child's bed otherwise, give me strength...then again it just seems to me that she is now trying to hard to prove she was a decent mother, Im not finding that statement credible.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »

Fannie> "ole psycho Shawn" was the nicest words I could find.....rofl

Island> You make a good point. BD missed out on allot when she became a mother at such a young age. I just don't understand how she could imagine a future with this man....no goals, no car, demented obsession with Michael Myers. He just screams "marry me and make babies with me" huh? LOL
It is sad that she will have to not only live with the guilt of bringing this creep into her home but she will most likely never see her daughter alive again.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »

I'll share  I gave them up for straight Patron 

It's a little early for Lent, isn't It? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »

IM - you may be right ....I took that wording to be reflective of questions she's been previously asked by LE - well, did you go and touch her to see if it was her?  I can just hear LE asking her that after she said she looked in on her...well, did you see it was her? No, it was dark.  Well, did you go over and touch her? No, I just peeked in on her.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »

Today I watched her on an interview and she stated that Shawn can't come back until things are cleared up (paraphrasing).......THUD??? WTF, he talked about how easy it would be to kill a 13 yr old child, just like a deer and maybe it will get cleared up - ARE you freaking serious 

Then on NG tonight when she was talking about when she last saw her, why the qualifier wrt Monday morning, ie I peeked in her room and thought it looked like she was in her bed...Who the hell else would it look like, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a qualifier and she was parroting whatever Mz Nancy spoon fed her, "did you see her at 10"....YES, THAT IT

Because Billie said it was dark, I took it to me that it looked like she (a body) was in the bed - she said she didn't go over and touch her or anything...in other words, she peeked in the door and it looked like someone was in the bed and she wouldn't have thought it was anyone other than Hailey or that it was pillows, etc. put in the bed to look like a person was there.

So....NG says since police can't confirm that a neighbor saw Hailey the next day in the yard talking on the phone - that means other than Shawn saying he saw Hailey in the afternoon, that the last "known" time Hailey was seen was by her mom at 10:00 p.m. the night before.

Billie says the neighbor told her that he saw Hailey in the yard on the phone the next day and that he said he told the police that, too.  The police say they can't verify that Hailey was seen.

Huh?

I just think something stinks and I just had a shower so it isn't me....I still think something happened to her late Sunday night/early Monday morning
I think so too....

I felt that way after the brother said he last saw her playing a game on the 26th which could very well be why Billie is stating that she looked in on her that night but didnt touch her...Im telling ya something does stink & its not Island nor me, that is for dam skippy certain!   O heck pass the margarita's my way too, Im fried with aggravation.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2011, 12:10:50 AM »

Island> You make a good point. BD missed out on allot when she became a mother at such a young age. I just don't understand how she could imagine a future with this man....no goals, no car, demented obsession with Michael Myers. He just screams "marry me and make babies with me" huh? LOL
It is sad that she will have to not only live with the guilt of bringing this creep into her home but she will most likely never see her daughter alive again.

The dumb beeotch probably doesnt even realize he wasnt as interested in her as he was her pre-teen daughter...nothing is going to shock me about this case.   And I asked this earlier so I'll give it another shot, Shawn referred to Billie as his fiance, ummm when did that happy horse manure occur & that certainly isnt how Ive ever heard Billie refer to him.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »

IM - you may be right ....I took that wording to be reflective of questions she's been previously asked by LE - well, did you go and touch her to see if it was her?  I can just hear LE asking her that after she said she looked in on her...well, did you see it was her? No, it was dark.  Well, did you go over and touch her? No, I just peeked in on her.

I think I remember Billie saying something to the effect of just to check or something to that effect. If I had to leave early for work and the kids were still asleep, I still stopped and gave them each a snuggle and a kiss. I would most times get an "I love you" back from somewhere deep in the pillows.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2011, 12:16:00 AM »

The dumb beeotch probably doesnt even realize he wasnt as interested in her as he was her pre-teen daughter...nothing is going to shock me about this case.   And I asked this earlier so I'll give it another shot, Shawn referred to Billie as his fiance, ummm when did that happy horse manure occur & that certainly isnt how Ive ever heard Billie refer to him.

She's always refered to him as her boyfriend and never hardly even by his name. It always cracks me up when people living together refere to each other as fiance even if they have no intentions of marrying each other. I guess it sounds better to the grandparents or something. I'd be willing to bet that car was hers when he moved in, and now he drives it and she gets to work the best way she can. That's just my dingy opinion.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2011, 12:18:28 AM »

Huh?

I think so too....

I felt that way after the brother said he last saw her playing a game on the 26th which could very well be why Billie is stating that she looked in on her that night but didnt touch her...Im telling ya something does stink & its not Island nor me, that is for dam skippy certain!   O heck pass the margarita's my way too, Im fried with aggravation.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2011, 12:22:03 AM »

Tks Fanny, on that note Im taking my  and hitting up some chill time, my laptop & I are fried.   Nite nite monkeys

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »

ISLAND, You haven't drifted away from us, have you? 

That's where ISLAND sleeps at night.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2011, 12:24:15 AM »

Tks Fanny, on that note Im taking my  and hitting up some chill time, my laptop & I are fried.   Nite nite monkeys

Nite Cappy. "See" you in the morning.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2011, 12:31:10 AM »

Close FM:) but it's 31 degrees here   I am still catching up with today's other news (ya know they kind that really make my blood boil=politics, grrrr). I will be peeking in though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2011, 12:33:34 AM »

I get to this point every night when a child is missing, and we have so many. I sit and wonder where they could be. Are they alive or are they laying out in some cold isolated place they never saw before until they were killed and God know what else has been done to them. I wonder if they are alive,are they warm, do they have enough clothes on, and is their belly full and warm. Has someone taken them that loves them, or have they been taken by some terrifying person. Have the fallen in a hole or are they trapped somewhere maybe never to be found. I use to dream of Caylee every night. It was hard for me to go to sleep because in my heart I knew she was somewhere in a damp, chilly, musty place full of bugs. I would feel guilty lying in my warm bed. Although I was overwrought with the finding of her body that December, I got the best sleep that night that I had gotten for weeks and weeks.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »

Close FM:) but it's 31 degrees here   I am still catching up with today's other news (ya know they kind that really make my blood boil=politics, grrrr). I will be peeking in though

Like what happened tonight in Tuscon. TV went off!    I may have broke it. Btw, your state was the only one in the US that didn't have snow on the ground today.

All this news about Hailey has not make the news much better either except that maybe we are closer to finding out what happened to her and maybe be able to bring her home.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »

Huh?

I think so too....

I may be wrong, but IIRC - Billie said she looked in on Hailey that night around 10:00 and Hailey was watching TV.  Billie peeked in on Hailey the next morning, it was dark, but Billie thought that it was Hailey in her bed. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2011, 12:41:14 AM »

Klaas..what is your take on this ? just curious..

Sorry Cookie - I was away from my computer for a while. 

Sadly, I think Shawn is guilty of harming Hailey.  If Hailey simply ran away from a bad home life, I think she would have turned up someplace else by now. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2011, 12:44:06 AM »

Huh?

I think so too....

I may be wrong, but IIRC - Billie said she looked in on Hailey that night around 10:00 and Hailey was watching TV.  Billie peeked in on Hailey the next morning, it was dark, but Billie thought that it was Hailey in her bed. 

No, I think that is correct........I think there was a confusion as to which night, I just found her words odd, but I also see your point that maybe she had been asked about did you make sure it was her, touch her etc.

I think I might try to sleep now, no promises as once the drinks wear off I may wake up in 2 hrs WIDE awake!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.