April 25, 2024, 02:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168307 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2011, 09:27:48 PM »

Billie said she didn't know about his cell pings until she read it in the search warrant affadavits. It had come out previously that he left work early ( Monday 27th ) , she knew that but she thought he went to his Mum's and then had come home later.
no one has addressed the Tuesday. Did he get up and pretend to go to work ?
She went to work, found out Hailey had not made it back home, she went home ( co-worker drove her ) made some calls, and then her sister in law drove her to the police dept. I am not sure where Shawn was during this.
Now she is trying to find out what calls were made on her cell. Good luck with that as the password to get into the records is being sent to the cell which the police have. 
I also have a fairly good idea of who else failed their LDTs and who is one of the other suspects.
I thought she appeared out of it. Have we ever seen her not like that ? What is that condition ? 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:48 PM »

sorry to just keep poppin in with info on Shawn, I just ran accross some things and thought I would share..

last post on the topic promise.

here is a post from him on Jan 6
Snip..........
Find Hailey Dunn
by unconscious_mind78 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442

Billie said that SA doesn't have a phone..
his mom's phone then?

doesnt say his moms phone..
I like what this poster said to him...

snip...

Re: Find Hailey Dunn
by tola67 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Due to the circumstances, and the fact that you, Shawn continue to buy or sell masks on this site is beyond me. If my daughter was missing, I'd be gone from here to find her. I'm going through a divorce and have not posted much here lately, and if my daughter was missing, the last place I would be is on a computer enjoying masks etc... I don't know you, but things are fishy when you post a thread about her disappearance, and post no pics or info about what happened. I hope to God she is ok and unharmed.

(I couldnt agree more)
http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2011, 09:31:12 PM »

So if Shawn said he was going to marry Billie on Jan 6 why are they seperated now?anyone know?

Supposedly she kicked him out after he failed his poly. Of course, she failed her poly too. She doesn't trust poly's because she thought she would pass her's. So why would she have a reaction when Shawn failed his? That never made any sense to me.

A lot of the information you have about Shawn and the masks have been discussed in the past few days. Also, the videos are posted in another thread under Hailey Dunn if you care to see them. We were shocked by it all too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »

So if Shawn said he was going to marry Billie on Jan 6 why are they seperated now?anyone know?

Supposedly she kicked him out after he failed his poly. Of course, she failed her poly too. She doesn't trust poly's because she thought she would pass her's. So why would she have a reaction when Shawn failed his? That never made any sense to me.

A lot of the information you have about Shawn and the masks have been discussed in the past few days. Also, the videos are posted in another thread under Hailey Dunn if you care to see them. We were shocked by it all too.

oh ok thanks, I will check that out.. sorry I just am tuning into it all I have been out of town with family again and out of the news for a while..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »

Billie said she didn't know about his cell pings until she read it in the search warrant affadavits. It had come out previously that he left work early ( Monday 27th ) , she knew that but she thought he went to his Mum's and then had come home later.
no one has addressed the Tuesday. Did he get up and pretend to go to work ?
She went to work, found out Hailey had not made it back home, she went home ( co-worker drove her ) made some calls, and then her sister in law drove her to the police dept. I am not sure where Shawn was during this.
Now she is trying to find out what calls were made on her cell. Good luck with that as the password to get into the records is being sent to the cell which the police have. 
I also have a fairly good idea of who else failed their LDTs and who is one of the other suspects.
I thought she appeared out of it. Have we ever seen her not like that ? What is that condition ? 

My guess is drugs, lots of drugs.

You are right. Shawn's whereabouts on Tuesday have never been disclosed. I wonder why not.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »

oh ok thanks, I will check that out.. sorry I just am tuning into it all I have been out of town with family again and out of the news for a while..

That's ok STAR. I just thought you might want to know. 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2011, 09:39:03 PM »

Yes I did Fanny Mae   Thank you (Blush Blush)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332706

Grace: Investigators Need Body to Make Arrest

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Tuesday, January 18 2011

Tuesday's episode of "Nancy Grace" on HLN again focused on the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. The Colorado City teen has been missing for more than 3 weeks.

During the broadcast, Grace noted that law enforcement needs to find a body or bodily fluid to make an arrest. The show also noted forensic testing was underway on bedsheets from Hailey's room.

These developments have all been previously confirmed by KTAB News and bigcountryhomepage.com. Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has been saying authorities need evidence of a crime to make an arrest. That evidence would include a body.

Grace also reported investigators were looking into whether Adkins had access to sulfuric acid at his job in Snyder. Adkins worked for WSI. Grace's reporters speculated that he might have used the acid to dispose of a body.

Grace and her panel of reporters and producers also discussed the alleged 2 p.m. text message that came from Billie Dunn's phone of the day of the disappearance. According to producers, the text read, "what are you doing?" Kampfer tells bigcountryhomepage.com they are looking at a text message, but he can't comment on the content of the message or when it was received.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

StarMonkey..I like that ladies response to Shawn too..and she is correct in what she said to him..imo...

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »

StarMonkey..I like that ladies response to Shawn too..and she is correct in what she said to him..imo...

Thanks Cookie, I couldnt agree more. Very suspicious! do you or anyone remember a post from Hailey re that she was afraid of Shawn and he would stop at her bedroom door at night? i think she was texting a friend telling them this..
  I cant remember where I read it at now.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »

I agree.
Wonder if he'll respond.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2011, 09:48:54 PM »

Tuesday, January 18 2011

Tuesday's episode of "Nancy Grace" on HLN again focused on the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. The Colorado City teen has been missing for more than 3 weeks.

During the broadcast, Grace noted that law enforcement needs to find a body or bodily fluid to make an arrest. The show also noted forensic testing was underway on bedsheets from Hailey's room.

These developments have all been previously confirmed by KTAB News and bigcountryhomepage.com. Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has been saying authorities need evidence of a crime to make an arrest. That evidence would include a body.

Grace also reported investigators were looking into whether Adkins had access to sulfuric acid at his job in Snyder. Adkins worked for WSI. Grace's reporters speculated that he might have used the acid to dispose of a body.

Grace and her panel of reporters and producers also discussed the alleged 2 p.m. text message that came from Billie Dunn's phone of the day of the disappearance. According to producers, the text read, "what are you doing?" Kampfer tells bigcountryhomepage.com they are looking at a text message, but he can't comment on the content of the message or when it was received.

From something Billie said previously on Nancy Grace, I got the impression the police didn't take those sheets right away. She said they had come back several times and took things after at first treating Hailey as a runaway. My question is, how many times could those sheets have been washed in the interim. I suspected one of the things Shawn was doing that day in a locked house was washing the sheets and cleaning up anything else. Those sheets may not have been the ones she went to bed on that Sunday night.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »

Thanks Cookie, I couldnt agree more. Very suspicious! do you or anyone remember a post from Hailey re that she was afraid of Shawn and he would stop at her bedroom door at night? i think she was texting a friend telling them this..

actually, bio dad's mother, Hailey's grand mother said that on the NG show..Hailey supposedly told her grand mother that SA would pace at night and she could see him outside of her bedroom door..she was afraid of him..creepy isn't it?  grand mother should have done more at that time..should have told dad, should have had a talk with Billie..not that it would have done any good...Billie would probably not believe it..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2011, 09:50:17 PM »

Fanny..very true about the sheets and the cleaning up part..very true...

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »

actually, bio dad's mother, Hailey's grand mother said that on the NG show..Hailey supposedly told her grand mother that SA would pace at night and she could see him outside of her bedroom door..she was afraid of him..creepy isn't it?  grand mother should have done more at that time..should have told dad, should have had a talk with Billie..not that it would have done any good...Billie would probably not believe it..
I think she should have reported it atleast, sometimes just having someone confront someone like him could start opening the mothers eyes and could have possibly stopped him from doing something.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »

And that is why I truly believe Billie knows things. Has seen things, has noticed things and not wanting to believe it, or is willing to cover for Shawn.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2011, 09:56:10 PM »

Maybe though, Billie doesn't even want to believe it herself..that she brought this person into her daughter's life and now she is missing...
I think that she is stunned/shocked that someone that she loved could have harmed her daughter....that her trust and instincts were so bad that now her daughter may be paying the ultimate price..dunno...jmo..

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2011, 09:56:46 PM »

And that is why I truly believe Billie knows things. Has seen things, has noticed things and not wanting to believe it, or is willing to cover for Shawn.

I agree, her demeanor is very strange to me. The inconsistencies of the BF, just all does not add up. I cant believe she wouldnt ask him about the pings somehow! Email, wait for him to come out of the house. ect.. she didnt seem to concerned about the pings IMO no surprise to her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »

her demeanor is very strange to me as well..
she isn't like a mother bear fighting for her cub that is for sure! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2011, 10:04:39 PM »

Tuesday, January 18 2011

From something Billie said previously on Nancy Grace, I got the impression the police didn't take those sheets right away. She said they had come back several times and took things after at first treating Hailey as a runaway. My question is, how many times could those sheets have been washed in the interim. I suspected one of the things Shawn was doing that day in a locked house was washing the sheets and cleaning up anything else. Those sheets may not have been the ones she went to bed on that Sunday night.

I check each of the transcripts from the Nancy Grace Shows that had Billie Dunn as a guest.  The following quote is the only mention of sheets until tonight's show.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Let`s go out to Billie Dunn. Why weren`t there sheets on her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: The investigators took her sheet off. I`d asked them to use the sheet for the dogs to get the scent, but I think they kept it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.