April 23, 2024, 10:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168256 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 19, 2011, 01:42:06 AM »

Billie said she didn't know about his cell pings until she read it in the search warrant affadavits. It had come out previously that he left work early ( Monday 27th ) , she knew that but she thought he went to his Mum's and then had come home later.
no one has addressed the Tuesday. Did he get up and pretend to go to work ?
She went to work, found out Hailey had not made it back home, she went home ( co-worker drove her ) made some calls, and then her sister in law drove her to the police dept. I am not sure where Shawn was during this.
Now she is trying to find out what calls were made on her cell. Good luck with that as the password to get into the records is being sent to the cell which the police have. 
I also have a fairly good idea of who else failed their LDTs and who is one of the other suspects.
I thought she appeared out of it. Have we ever seen her not like that ? What is that condition ? 

It is called drugged, or stupid.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 19, 2011, 01:42:11 AM »

Let me try this again... I don't know where my post went 

Hi Monkeys,

I'm not in the Medical Field but in the Field I am in we MUST go through all the Licenses to make sure they are Valid. Those who have an expiration date approaching are sent Reminder Emails. So my point is..it's not only the responsibility of the individual who holds the license but of those in the work place.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 19, 2011, 02:33:41 AM »

BD said SA won't take her calls.  NG said why don't you call his cell?  BD said he doesn't have a cell phone.

This makes no sense because she just stated in the previous segment of NG that she hasn't talked to SA but he sends her texts.
Is there a way to send texts w/ no cell phone?

If NG would listen and ask follow up questions...................................

arghhh
Verizon allows their customers to send and receive txt messages via their website https://text.vzw.com/customer_site/jsp/messaging_lo.jsp.   I don't know about other carriers.

That said, I don't believe for a second that Billie and Shawn have been out of touch. They probably have those prepaid phones, but they certainly wouldn't want that information known or LE would confiscate them.  At least competent LE would   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #263 on: January 19, 2011, 08:03:40 AM »

The problem with those links are the ads that come along with them.  I removed the link 

Good morning Klaas & Monkey's,

Yes, the saucy, pop-up ads, came along the link I posted for a boom boom club.  That is what happened to me, and it was not funny. I am only posting PG sites.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #264 on: January 19, 2011, 08:27:57 AM »

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Last nights show.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 19, 2011, 09:18:10 AM »

reading back about the neighbor lady who said that she saw Hailey with a 6-7 yr old boy..
LE is not going to question the boy because a 6 yr old is not a credible witness...I beg to differ..a 6 yr old child can be very articulate in my opinion...and even if he isn't, why not question him anyways to see what he knows if anything? or do they even know who this child is??
I am not approving of this bungling police force...jmo...the more I hear and read, the less faith I have in them doing this investigation of Hailey missing..the FBI is on the case right?thought I read that here...

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #266 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:20 AM »

I am beginning to believe that NO ONE in this case is telling the truth about ANYTHING.

Poor Hailey.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 19, 2011, 09:39:07 AM »

The problem with those links are the ads that come along with them.  I removed the link 

Yes, the saucy, pop-up ads, came along the link I posted for a boom boom club.  That is what happened to me, and it was not funny. I am only posting PG sites.
I sat a debated whether to add the link or not, but since it has been stressed to provide a link, I went ahead and did it. The second I hit the enter key I knew I had made a mistake. And that was just a link to find strip clubs in the area. The actual link to the club was  !!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: January 19, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »

I sat a debated whether to add the link or not, but since it has been stressed to provide a link, I went ahead and did it. The second I hit the enter key I knew I had made a mistake. And that was just a link to find strip clubs in the area. The actual link to the club was  !!!

Happened to me, too!     

O.T.
The video below is last night NG, at least, I believe it is. 

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2011/01/17/ng.tx.dunn.suspect.hln.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 19, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »

Happened to me, too!     

O.T.
The video below is last night NG, at least, I believe it is. 

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2011/01/17/ng.tx.dunn.suspect.hln.html

You did good! It is Nancy and Jinkasarus opining about the masks last night. Btw, who would pay perfectly good money for those horrible masks? Shawn was practically swooning over his on that website. I still want to know if he has been treated for mental issues. If not, I think he should have considered it. And take his little cousin too. I see drug treatment in that boy's future. JMO

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: January 19, 2011, 10:19:36 AM »

Slideshow: Newly Released Images of Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332726&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 19, 2011, 10:22:56 AM »

Hope for Hailey's Safe Return

From sunrise to sunset, people are searching for her. Some are family and friends (that know Hailey well) and others are complete strangers that just want to find the missing thirteen-year-old girl.
It's been amazing to see the outpouring of support not just from the Big Country area, but around the country. But in all of it's amazement, it's frustrating for most people knowing that they've searched acres upon acres for clues and still three weeks later, no sign.
So many of us cannot imagine what it's been like for the people that know Hailey. So many people are impacted by the disappearance of Hailey because she is just thirteen. She has so much to look forward to and the world is just beginning for her.
Prayer and hope are keeping family and searchers strong. Most people continue to hold onto the happy ending of this frightening scenario.
So many people that I have been speaking with over the past few weeks have shared how Hailey's disappearance has imacted their lives and how they hold onto their kids a little bit tighter because something like this could happen to anyone.
Many people are expanding their search efforts and their strategies to bring her back, and I know there may be search efforts that even the media is unaware of. If anybody knows of efforts that we may not, please let us know. As I am sure, you've noticed on our website and during our newscasts, we're trying to put Hailey's face and story out there as much as possible, hoping for the best outcome. Thanks for reading this blog. Please, feel free to share any thoughts or comments you might have about Hailey Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/news-blog-brittanys-bytes/?nxd_id=332946
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: January 19, 2011, 10:24:01 AM »

Has Interest in Dunn Case Gone too Far?  (with video)

The media is closely watching the events in Colorado City unfold, just as television viewers and internet users are watching as the search for Hailey Dunn continues.

Walk into any place in Abilene where people congregate, and you will find people talking about the search for the missing teen.

Since the beginning, more than three weeks ago, new developments have been made public as soon as they become available, on television and online.  But is there a line that can be crossed between interest in the safety of the person and interest in the real-life drama that unfolds.

"Everyday I look and see what's happened," a woman at the Rose Park Senior Center in Abilene said.

Has the media gone to far in covering other aspects of the case, with the speculation about Shawn Adkins involvement in Haley's disappearance and more?

Dr. Kenneth Pybus, assistant professor of journalism at Abilene Christian University said as long as people are talking about it and as long as there is an active search, it will be newsworthy.

"They don't want people to ingnore the story when they're interested in what the story is," he said.  "The danger of that is that it just becomes a sensational story or a story that we're doing as journalists just because people are going to want to watch it or read about it."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332936
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 19, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »

OMG!!!!  I just about wet my pants!!! TMI, I know, but I decided since I just took baby boy to school that I would click on racy Club Planet link to check out poss strip club BD may have worked in.  Well I must have a really good filter (thank you powers that be!)because nothing racy came up, no XXX but I did get one hot thing...an ad for "Hot in Cleveland"! lol lol  That is the new show with Betty White and Val Bertinelli.  I didn't get any racy pop ups, no xxx redirects, it was too funny.  Like a sign from above that I shouldn't have even looked.  Did y'all get that ad within the Jaguar Club ad too?  Weird that someone would place that there.  Anyway, if I knew how to take a screenshot I would have.  I don't remember seeing where the thought that BD worked in these clubs originated from.  Anyone recall?  I personally don't think she did but I wouldn't put it past her and who knows, after losing nursing job and seperating she may have needed that quick cash with two kids.  It happens and some good, nice, young women have used that line of work for instant money just to get through school and help with kids and deadbeat dads.  Wouldn't hold that against anyone but BD...she just doesn't make ANY responsible decisions.  All IMO.  Gotta go to work so y'all be good and have a beautiful day.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 19, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »

Local Searchers Say Extra Help Finding Hailey Is Appreciated (with video)_

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Searchers tell KTXS that additional help from national organizations in the search to finding missing teenager Hailey Dunn is appreciated – especially since each day it gets harder to find time to look for Hailey.

Shawnna McClinton and her children drove from Big Springs to the community of Dunn Tuesday to tie orange balloons on the bridge designated as a prayer site for Hailey.

"I can't explain it; my heart says go find her," McClinton said. "So that's what we're trying to do."

However, taking time away from school and work is increasingly becoming a problem for volunteers as each day goes by, and there's still no sign of the missing teen.

"Any chance I can get 30 minutes or an hour with the babysitter, I take them up on it and I go look," she said.

Even when searchers find the time, they told KTXS News they're running out of places to look and are growing frustrated every day they don't get closure – which could also be the reason search parties are growing smaller and smaller.

A local searcher, Paul Farmer, told KTXS he's seen a noticeable decline in help every day. However, the number of volunteers could pick back up very soon.

Two national organizations are coming in to train volunteers on how to organize and work as a team.

"Any help would be appreciated," McClinton said, "because it's been too long."

Numerous law enforcement agencies have also been on the job throughout the search. Working solely with their own personnel, and remaining tight-lipped on the investigation, have made some searchers feel they're snubbing the community searches for Hailey.

"We've heard a lot of people cutting them down," Farmer said. "They're not the ones that need to be cut down."

Instead, Farmer said each group should focus on their shared goal. "They're trying to do their job, and we're trying to help the best we know how."

Klaas Kids and the Laura Recovery Center are calling for any volunteers to come help.

If you're interested, you're asked to meet at the Colorado City Civic Center at 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Registered searchers must be over 18 and bring photo ID.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26535649/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »

Has Interest in Dunn Case Gone too Far?  (with video)

The media is closely watching the events in Colorado City unfold, just as television viewers and internet users are watching as the search for Hailey Dunn continues.

Walk into any place in Abilene where people congregate, and you will find people talking about the search for the missing teen.

Since the beginning, more than three weeks ago, new developments have been made public as soon as they become available, on television and online.  But is there a line that can be crossed between interest in the safety of the person and interest in the real-life drama that unfolds.

"Everyday I look and see what's happened," a woman at the Rose Park Senior Center in Abilene said.

Has the media gone to far in covering other aspects of the case, with the speculation about Shawn Adkins involvement in Haley's disappearance and more?

Dr. Kenneth Pybus, assistant professor of journalism at Abilene Christian University said as long as people are talking about it and as long as there is an active search, it will be newsworthy.

"They don't want people to ingnore the story when they're interested in what the story is," he said.  "The danger of that is that it just becomes a sensational story or a story that we're doing as journalists just because people are going to want to watch it or read about it."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332936

I feel I have to rebut this article. I think there is too much complacency as it is about how many children go missing, never to be found. We hear it over and over, "It couldn't happen where we live" or "I never believed something like this could happen here." Most people go about their daily lives completely oblivious to the pain of someone else in some other place losing a child. In this me, me, me world it seems other people pain is so often overlooked. They go home, close their door, turn on their movies or "reality shows", or play their mindless video games and never give it another thought.

I don't think it is sensationalism to give all the facts possible about a missing child, and even who may be suspect. Too much of this kind of thing is kept under the radar as it is. Parent don't even know who to watch out for, because of suspects rights. He could be living next door, or visiting at your house, because you don't know. Shawn put his own self out there. Look on the many videos and websites. How could he not be a suspect?

I don't think most people want to know the details because they want a salacious story. They want to know to protect their own and to be aware. But mostly, they want to see a child like Hailey to be found. Safe if at all possible, and most pray she is. But if not, they want her body to have a proper burial and the person who did it punished. I mostly would like to see the perp have the same method of death as their victim, but that's just me.

As far as I am concerned, there could never be too much coverage over a child missing. There are too many missing that get over looked as it is. If you don't believe me, looking at the many missing sites and see the numbers. It is mind boggling. You look at the sweet little faces of the children, and yes, even adults and ask yourself "How can this be?" "How can their relatives even get out of bed in the morning?" And the people who have recovered a missing child dead, have the worst of it all. Some are able to bring something good out of it and help others. I am sure there are many more who are entirely crushed and may still be living, but they are really not alive.

So, bring on the details, and descriptions, and the cast of characters. It may open some people's eyes. As a side note, I think the details and the forthcoming of the LE in this case has been pizz-poor. My impression is of arrogance on the part of the leadership of this investigation. The media seems to have to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to even get a story to keep out there. I am sure it is very hard to get one statement, only to get just the opposite statement within the hour. It has been mixed messages from the beginning.

It's too bad most of what we get is on Nancy Grace with her hysterics and rudeness with her guests and reporters. But keep on talking Billie. Every nite you draw the noose tighter.

I think I might be through, but maybe not. Youl know me. I always have something to say. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2011, 10:59:38 AM »

What precious pictures of Hailey. And what a thoughtful teacher to take so many of her.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2011, 11:07:55 AM »

OMG!!!!  I just about wet my pants!!! TMI, I know, but I decided since I just took baby boy to school that I would click on racy Club Planet link to check out poss strip club BD may have worked in.  Well I must have a really good filter (thank you powers that be!)because nothing racy came up, no XXX but I did get one hot thing...an ad for "Hot in Cleveland"! lol lol  That is the new show with Betty White and Val Bertinelli.  I didn't get any racy pop ups, no xxx redirects, it was too funny.  Like a sign from above that I shouldn't have even looked.  Did y'all get that ad within the Jaguar Club ad too?  Weird that someone would place that there.  Anyway, if I knew how to take a screenshot I would have.  I don't remember seeing where the thought that BD worked in these clubs originated from.  Anyone recall?  I personally don't think she did but I wouldn't put it past her and who knows, after losing nursing job and seperating she may have needed that quick cash with two kids.  It happens and some good, nice, young women have used that line of work for instant money just to get through school and help with kids and deadbeat dads.  Wouldn't hold that against anyone but BD...she just doesn't make ANY responsible decisions.  All IMO.  Gotta go to work so y'all be good and have a beautiful day.

It was a rumor from a local on Web Slueths.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2011, 11:59:55 AM »

When Shaw suddenly left his workplace on the morning of December 27th ... why did he stop at home prior to driving to Big Spring?  Why did he not want this stop revealed ... not even to Billie?  Could it be that known only to Shawn ... Hailey was not still sleeping in her bed ... she was deceased?

Janet

++++++

The Big Spring Diversion?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. Back to the question the caller presented earlier. Between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.. Why? Why? Let`s see that ping record again, Liz. The map. Why would he go into work, Billie, take a look at his boss, 6:00 a.m., take a sip of soda and walk out? Then tell you he got fired or quit or some such story as that when the boss said that`s not what happened at all. He just turned around and walked out. Then his pings placed him back around your home between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. Then between 7:00 and 9:00, nothing. Then the pings put him at his mother`s house around 9:00 up until 2:40 p.m.

What do you see in that scenario, Billie Dunn? What`s he doing back around your home?

DUNN: I don`t know. That`s all stuff I need a lot of answers to, that we all need a lot of answers to.

GRACE: Well, have you tried to ask him?

DUNN: No.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: Per his lawyer, he can`t talk to me.

GRACE: So his lawyer -- man, that was like pulling a tooth. His lawyer has told him not to talk to you? ....

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I don`t know. There`s a lot of questions I have and I guess that`s why. Also, I have gone over there with Texas Rangers to try to get him to come talk. Shawn, you need to talk. It`ll just be two guys. There`s a lot of answers you can provide. And that`s probably why they`re not wanting me to talk to him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9292.260;num_replies=277

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So, Alexis Weed, he says -- let me get the story straight. And then line it up with the pings.

WEED: OK. So he says he leaves to go to his mother`s house and that`s in Big Spring, Texas. This is at 6:10. But his cell phone pings show that at 6:35 a.m., he is pinging in Colorado City.

GRACE: All the way up until nearly 7:00 a.m.

WEED: Correct.

GRACE: So he goes back to the area in which Hailey lives.

WEED: It looks that way.

GRACE: Question, if he were back at the home, is that the cell tower his phone would ping off?

WEED: Yes, police say in the affidavit that that`s the exact same tower.

GRACE: OK. Did you know that, Billie Dunn? He didn`t go straight to his mother`s. He went back to where the home is.

DUNN: I found that out last night watching the news. He told me the same thing that he went straight to his mom`s house in Big Spring.

GRACE: Now in his defense, to get from work to his mother`s, would he drive through Colorado City?

DUNN: No, I don`t think so. He could but it would be shorter to not come through Colorado City.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2011, 12:08:32 PM »

I am getting all of Shawn's mother's and grandmother's mixed up. Does Shawn have a mother and a grandmother in Big Spring, and another grandmother in Dunn? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.