April 26, 2024, 01:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168347 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect David.      

I may be losing my mind but I can not recall one case where a sibling was taken into temporary custody of the state's Department of Family and Protective Services.  Not Amber's sister, not Haleigh's brother, not coming up with one instance.  Even when they should be taken away they have not been.  Can anyone think of one case ...just one....as this is not "common" practice from the cases I have followed. 

I agree.  It does not make sense.  Is David privy to more than has been revealed regarding his encounter with Shawn on the afternoon of December 27th.

Janet

+++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

December 27th - 4:00 PM

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

At 4:00 PM on December 27th ... David said he pounded on the door for five minutes and ... still Shawn did not answer the door?  What was Shawn doing?  Was he attempting to create the illusion he was not home?

Janet

Janet

My opinion is he was cleaning up evidence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2011, 07:34:23 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint ends up getting DD.

What's DD?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »

David would have know Shawn was there, because his vehicle would be outside. Billie said Shawn picked her up and they went to get drugs that evening.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 19, 2011, 07:38:17 PM »

David would have know Shawn was there, because his vehicle would be outside. Billie said Shawn picked her up and they went to get drugs that evening.
Maybe the car wasn't there. Somebody else was using it to transport something out of the area.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 19, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »

Have you researched Clint's background?  While Billie has been villified in regards to her selfish choices that put her children at risk ... Clint has been given a pass.  It is my believe that both these parents failed their children big time.  They both were aware of the red flags and took no action to prevent what ultimately happened.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 19, 2011, 07:45:30 PM »

What's DD?

Never mind. I understand. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 19, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »

It could be that Shawn was in the middle of a task that could not be interruped.  This is the reason for the locked door in the first place.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 19, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

Papa just got back with grandsons (11/12) from an afternoon at the Planetarium in Vancouver.  I hope they had a McDonald dinner because I have nothing prepared.  Anyways ... gotta go.  Nancy Grace time in ten minutes.

Janet
4:50 PM PT

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 19, 2011, 07:49:57 PM »

Have you researched Clint's background?  While Billie has been villified in regards to her selfish choices that put her children at risk ... Clint has been given a pass.  It is my believe that both these parents failed their children big time.  They both were aware of the red flags and took no action to prevent what ultimately happened.

Janet

Clint's background has been posted on this thread. He's not been an angel, drug charges etc. He was in jail for MJ not long ago. I don't think Clint has been given a pass as far as being a role model. But at least he moved to where he could watch out for the kids, and has had his home open to them. Also, he is at least out trying to find Hailey, thanking the searchers, and not sitting on the sofa getting face time with the media and trying to text with Shawn.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 19, 2011, 07:51:00 PM »

Maybe the car wasn't there. Somebody else was using it to transport something out of the area.

That could be too. I'd like to know what David said about that.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »

Janet

Yes.  It is posted in one of the threads. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »

Put on your helmets, buckle your seat belts, and put your tray in the upright position. Nancy Grace is on. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »

Janet

Clint's background has been posted on this thread. He's not been an angel, drug charges etc. He was in jail for MJ not long ago. I don't think Clint has been given a pass as far as being a role model. But at least he moved to where he could watch out for the kids, and has had his home open to them. Also, he is at least out trying to find Hailey, thanking the searchers, and not sitting on the sofa getting face time with the media and trying to text with Shawn.
    ITA, Fanny, he may have had a past, but Clint is looking for Hailey, moved to where he could watch out for the kids and is going to the ends of the earth to find his daughter. He is doing more than Billie. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »

NG just said one of Hailey's red hoop earings was found on her father's living room floor.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »

The earring matches the earring Hailey was wearing when she went missing. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »

NG just said one of Hailey's red hoop earings was found on her father's living room floor.

I'm glad she repeated that because I thought I heard that wrong.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2011, 08:06:04 PM »

How do they know what kind of earring Hailey was wearing that day? Did the neighbor who claims she saw her say she had on the earrings because nobody else claimed they saw her but Shawn.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »

Good question, Fannie.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 19, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »

Hailey wore them on Christmas day. 

Billie thinks she kept them on
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 19, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »

Hairstist Jean who saw young boy walking with Hailey, they now think that young boy is the son of Clint's GF. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.