April 18, 2024, 11:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168019 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 10:53:08 PM »

I keep checking on the Nancy Grace official transcript site, but it is still not posted.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 10:53:55 PM »

I wish there was... man that was not the only time I seen her shoot that gun either! They named the road we lived on after her!

BTW I live in East Texas and I saw way back where you grew up here...this happened in New Summerfield but I grew up in Rusk

small world

I grew up all over the place, but the bulk was east Texas and I went to Bryan HS, and lived in a teeny little town called Hilltop Lakes, so I grew up with guns.....and seeing ppl shoot them often. I live in an area so similar now, everybody knows everybody, and their business, where your kids are, if they smoked a cig while you were at work and more. I rather like it to be honest, of course the man down the street didn't when the enti ::MonkeyDevil::re neighborhood told his wife about his mistress sneaking over when she was out of town

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Copied because I was to lazy to type it out, but WTH???

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Who knows, I think she has a warped view of the world with everything considered, ie the fact she talks more to her BF when on local TV than Hailey and how she loves him, grrrrr. I am not saying my kids have never seen a horror film, but it wasn't here ( I found out about it later and my daughter never went back). This case reminds me so much of HaLeigh that I swear I am waiting for tattoos , a banner on the truck that reads only Michael Myers can judge me, and a Halloween themed wedding

IslandMonkey, I find it fishy how she didn't show emotion or signs of long nights spend sobbing or worrying when it was just Hailey missing, but when it turns out that she might not be able to "keep" her boyfriend suddenly she looks like she hasn't been sleeping and has been doing a lot of crying.  I think the change is so marked that it means something.

Great observation.....also IIRC most ppl in the beginning were "poor Billie" etc., now she has encountered the scrutiny, but I think you are on the right track sadly...d@mn, I pray I am wrong

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 11:08:45 PM »

Rats! I can't stay awake any longer. The transcript isn't posted and I don't think I will be awake at midnight. I'll record it and see it in the morning. By then I'll probably see how wrong I was. If nobody else caught it, I guess it wasn't there.

Good night ya'll.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 12:22:38 AM »

The video that ng showed 2nite I saw it last night it is 2 min and a little longer. There was another guy with him. He was smoken and smoken. And doing some weird stuff. I complete idiotic stuff. He's nuts. And it said posted a year ago
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 12:45:28 AM »

After watching Nancy second show tonight...I need to share my story. Watching these families it breaks my heart...but me being a victim of kidnapping I understand the pain these kids are going through. I cried during the whole show, and its something I havent done in some time, but it brought back so many scary memories for me! I wouldnt be sitting here today if it wasnt for my neighbor that was 87 years old and never learned how to drive, so she was always home! It was her quick reaction that saved not only me but my sister who was 1 yr older than I was. I had asked my sister to watch me walk back home when 2 men turned in my direction....I ran back to her seeking help (She was only Cool, the men were about to get 2 instead of one. The little old lady came out and fired one shot in the air just as they were draggin me into the car. My poor sister was standing so shocked and helpless. I fought hard enough to get away when Mrs Limbo fired her shotgun....MR LIMBO IS MY HERO!

Please everyone hug your kids a little tighter, keep both eyes open and NEVER EVER think this world is safe. Do not ever get comfortable enough to let your kids out of your sight or think you can trust anyone...because I know first hand 26 years ago they were taking kids and today they are getting better at taking kids!

Mods if this is in the wrong thread please let me know.

Just needed to share my story...
Thanks for sharing Turtletop. I can only imagine how hard it has been over the years for you. That Mrs Limbo is my kind of Gal!! You are so right about keeping our eyes open at all times. My hubby used to get irritated with me when I wouldn't allow my 8 year old to go to the playground by himself at the ball park during baseball season. I'd rather be safe than sorry too. Again, thanks for sharing an angelic monkey
Also Turtle, just wanted to say that I love the picture in your profile. What a beautiful little one! an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 12:48:24 AM »

I wish there was... man that was not the only time I seen her shoot that gun either! They named the road we lived on after her!

BTW I live in East Texas and I saw way back where you grew up here...this happened in New Summerfield but I grew up in Rusk

small world

I grew up all over the place, but the bulk was east Texas and I went to Bryan HS, and lived in a teeny little town called Hilltop Lakes, so I grew up with guns.....and seeing ppl shoot them often. I live in an area so similar now, everybody knows everybody, and their business, where your kids are, if they smoked a cig while you were at work and more. I rather like it to be honest, of course the man down the street didn't when the enti ::MonkeyDevil::re neighborhood told his wife about his mistress sneaking over when she was out of town
Ewww....Snap!! ROFL Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 12:49:44 AM »

I was barely able to stay awake and see Nancy Grace. I was wrong. What Billie said is she found out Hailey had not spent the night with Mary Beth.  I guess it is time to turn in my detective wings. 

I am Sorry Billie. I owe you an apology.  I misquoted you. Now I really am going to bed. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 12:57:25 AM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/17/false-alarm-reported-case-missing-colorado-city-te/

Updated 10:56 p.m.: Bad tip doesn't slow the search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn
Officials say sighting of girl was false alarm

By Celinda Emison

Originally published 12:44 p.m., January 17, 2011
Updated 10:56 p.m., January 17, 2011

What turned out to be a false alarm Monday didn't slow the search for Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, as investigators and volunteers continued to look for clues into the 13-year-old's disappearance.

"This is predominantly a criminal investigation," said Pete Kampfer, city manager in Colorado City and the liaison between law enforcement and the news media, who added that investigators "have been following up and working on leads."

Hailey was reported missing by her mother, Billie Jean Dunn, on Dec. 28. Last week, Shawn Adkins, the former boyfriend of Billie Jean Dunn, was named a suspect in the case.

On Monday night, YouTube videos allegedly made by Adkins were shown on TV personality Nancy Grace's program on HLN. The videos purportedly show Adkins wearing masks from horror films.

"I knew that he had the masks," Billie Jean Dunn told Grace. "I think he made the videos before we were together."

A possible sighting of Hailey Dunn reported Monday morning was a false alarm, officials with the task force said.

Investigators received a tip that the girl was spotted in a pickup on Highway 208 near Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City.

"They checked out a possible sighting, but there was no substance to it," Kampfer said.

Although Adkins has hired an attorney, Billie Jean Dunn repeatedly has said she has not hired legal counsel.

John Young, a criminal defense attorney based in Sweetwater, said he was contacted by Adkins' family but has not been hired to represent him.

"With all the vitriolic comments coming from residents in Colorado City, who in their right mind would not get a lawyer to help them navigate through this difficult set of circumstances?" Young said. "I cannot believe Ms. Dunn has not hired an attorney, and she continues to move forward in this investigation at great peril to herself."

Adkins has declined to comment on the case and calls to his attorney, Sidney Lyle of Odessa, have not been returned.

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, said he is exploring leads and has traveled to Midland and Odessa twice in the past week to pass out fliers and follow up on tips that the teen was sighted in the Midland-Odessa area.

"It turned out that the girl that was sighted was older than Hailey," he told Nancy Grace on Monday night.

But Dunn said he has received dozens of calls from folks willing to offer assistance.

"We have had two private investigators volunteer to help," he said.

He said he has plans to take the search to El Paso and to pass out fliers in Spanish.

"We are just trying to look under some rocks and tear up some road," Clint Dunn said.

Kampfer said investigators continue to work on leads in the case and have been searching in Mitchell, Howard, Nolan and Scurry counties.

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's Angels — a search team with volunteers from all over the state — continued their search Monday on County Road 218 in northern Mitchell County near its border with Scurry County.

Jim Baum, former Colorado City mayor and owner of radio station KAUM, said he has received calls from several individuals claiming to be psychics.

"One called and said Hailey could be found in the lake," Baum said.

So far, investigators have not searched bodies of water, such as Lake Colorado City. Kampfer said no leads have been received that warrant dragging the lake.

The Taylor County Sheriff's Posse combed several areas in south Scurry County on Sunday but turned up nothing.

On Friday, the Allied Waste Services landfill in Abilene was searched by investigators from the Abilene Police Department. Task force officials said the search at the landfill was concluded Friday.

"We have not confirmed any hits at the landfill," Kampfer said.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2011, 01:20:42 AM »

Grace Airs Videos of Adkins Allegedly Holding Knives, Smoking Pot

The entire nation got a look at the videos and images posted on bigcountryhomepage.com last week that believe to show Shawn Adkins dressed in costume while holding knives and using illegal drugs. Nancy Grace broadcast the videos during Monday's show on HLN.
Adkins is the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother. He is the only person named as a suspect in the case.

"I think that was from before we got together," mother Billie Dunn said in response to the videos. "I did see some online and it's not good"

Grace showed the videos over and over again and asked her "unleash the lawyers" panel what the images could mean if it was one of their clients. The attorneys said while the videos and pictures didn't look good, they aren't necessarily admissible in court.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Late night, my daughter & everyone after a great first night of the week they are down are fast asleep so Im reading back.  She is lying thru her teeth, she knew about those pics & much more.  She's been dating him over 2 years according to her.  Also, I did happen to catch a bit of Nancy here there tonight & Billie is lying her face off.   She contradicted herself from the point she found out that Hailey was missing & the steps she took thereafter.  If Im still up after a long day I might watch the repeat in full but she definitely changed her story tonight.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 01:27:49 AM »

Unbelieveable how many lies Billie Jo tells !
Does she not think we are listening and
adding it up ?

One thing I do know 4 sure is that the
"monkeys" here care more about
a child they never met than her Mama !

Geez I get so angry with these "Mothers ?"
Dogs here in Ohio have to be licensed by
the owner. They need to precertify parents
in some education classes and sterilize the ones who don't pass !LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 01:30:58 AM »

Thanks. I'll look for both. I'm probably wrong. I'm doubting myself. Someone may need to take my computer away from me. I've already hidden my drivers license.   

You are too cute!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 02:24:09 AM »

Quote by Island: Rut ~Ro......Mz Nancy has found the vid's that our very own Monkey's teen found, again Cartfly tell him he made the news (in a backwards sort of way).

Island- we watched some of it together. He asked why Scared Monkeys wasn't mentioned on NG. I explained to him when I posted right before 10 that night, that anyone can read here and they took it over to facebook 2 hours after where it spread like wildfire.
The more exposure of what Shawn really is, the better, IMO. I am glad it spread over there to facebook since it angered allot of locals and it puts more pressure on SA. Besides, "Sparky" looked like he needed a clue.

(Apparently, Billie is still on the fence about her "Angel Shawn"......pfttt) )

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2011, 03:20:49 AM »

So, NG is on a different time. Oh well.
TY IM for the text information.
LE would be crazy to share ANY of their info with Billie, like as if it wouldn't get right to Shawn in some manner. Her friend was on WS saying that there is a Billie in Shawn's family. Maybe there is a mix up. Snort. This friend of hers hardly saw Billie the past few years, mostly she saw her when Clint / Billie were together as her hubs worked with Clint. Most of the contact has been by phone until this. Their kids used to do sleepovers at each other's houses, but not since the break up of Billie / Clint. People change.
Anyway, I will stay tuned. The more Billie talks, the deeper it gets. 

If Nancy would just shut up and let her talk and quit interrupting her, we'd know a lot more. I was waiting for Clint to backhand Billie tonight. I can't stand for a man to hit a woman, but tonight I think I would give him a pass.
Good one.
I am waiting for the sighting in Puerto Rico.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2011, 03:42:05 AM »

Shawn Adkins Posts Messages on "Myspace"

Reported by: Cody McDonell & Lane Stone
Monday, January 17 2011

Billie Dunn's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only person named a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins said at the beginning of the investigation he is innocent but we haven't heard much from him since.

He is talking about the disappearance on "Myspace". A few days ago he wrote an update that seems to be a message for Billie.

It says there is nothing more than I want than to be there for you... Don't lose hope, I love you Hailey and David.

Adkins also posted pictures of himself with Billie and Hailey that appear to be taken on Christmas day.

Adkins spoke to KTAB right after Hailey disappeared, but hasn't done any more interviews on the advice of his attorney.

Click below for continuing coverage of the search for Hailey Dunn and to see an interview with a local defense attorney about the case and why Adkins may be staying silent.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332366

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2011, 05:20:18 AM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Copied because I was to lazy to type it out, but WTH???

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Who knows, I think she has a warped view of the world with everything considered, ie the fact she talks more to her BF when on local TV than Hailey and how she loves him, grrrrr. I am not saying my kids have never seen a horror film, but it wasn't here ( I found out about it later and my daughter never went back). This case reminds me so much of HaLeigh that I swear I am waiting for tattoos , a banner on the truck that reads only Michael Myers can judge me, and a Halloween themed wedding

IslandMonkey, I find it fishy how she didn't show emotion or signs of long nights spend sobbing or worrying when it was just Hailey missing, but when it turns out that she might not be able to "keep" her boyfriend suddenly she looks like she hasn't been sleeping and has been doing a lot of crying.  I think the change is so marked that it means something.

Great observation.....also IIRC most ppl in the beginning were "poor Billie" etc., now she has encountered the scrutiny, but I think you are on the right track sadly...d@mn, I pray I am wrong

I never got the "poor Billie" feeling. She looked kinda DUH to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2011, 05:25:53 AM »

Unbelieveable how many lies Billie Jo tells !
Does she not think we are listening and
adding it up ?

One thing I do know 4 sure is that the
"monkeys" here care more about
a child they never met than her Mama !

Geez I get so angry with these "Mothers ?"
Dogs here in Ohio have to be licensed by
the owner. They need to precertify parents
in some education classes and sterilize the ones who don't pass !LOL
  Dog liscensed in Ohio. They gave you the paperwork when you had the shots. Not so in other states, at least not in Ca. They thought i was coo coo  ::MonkeyTongue::when i questioned if the vacination was sent to locals

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2011, 05:27:29 AM »

Dadgumit, that did not post right.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2011, 08:14:54 AM »

Grace Airs Videos of Adkins Allegedly Holding Knives, Smoking Pot

The entire nation got a look at the videos and images posted on bigcountryhomepage.com last week that believe to show Shawn Adkins dressed in costume while holding knives and using illegal drugs. Nancy Grace broadcast the videos during Monday's show on HLN.
Adkins is the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother. He is the only person named as a suspect in the case.

"I think that was from before we got together," mother Billie Dunn said in response to the videos. "I did see some online and it's not good"

Grace showed the videos over and over again and asked her "unleash the lawyers" panel what the images could mean if it was one of their clients. The attorneys said while the videos and pictures didn't look good, they aren't necessarily admissible in court.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Late night, my daughter & everyone after a great first night of the week they are down are fast asleep so Im reading back.  She is lying thru her teeth, she knew about those pics & much more.  She's been dating him over 2 years according to her.  Also, I did happen to catch a bit of Nancy here there tonight & Billie is lying her face off.   She contradicted herself from the point she found out that Hailey was missing & the steps she took thereafter.  If Im still up after a long day I might watch the repeat in full but she definitely changed her story tonight.
I have to agree with you and add that a nitwit like SA is so childishly proud of his penchant for horror/slasher movies that there is no way he wouldn't show BD and everyone else the sites he posts on, the masks he acquired, his home made movies with his cousin, etc..  He's an idiot and I bet BD fed into his love of gore. I bet before he came along she never, ever head of the music she is listening to now!  I bet she thinks he is God and the sun rises and sets with his words!  In her mind she has landed her a young hottie and he's nothing more than a crazy, overgrown kid and it keeps BD feeling really young and hip and all it really has done is make her look a fool and like her children were pushed aside for him and his needs.  Can't stand a weak woman like that!  Wake up BD, you let this arsehole in your home and put your child in danger!  Even if he didn't do anything he already threatened you and your daughter so why call the cops and still stay with him?  You are one mixed up, low self esteem nut.  I do pray for you and your family as I wouldn't want anyone to lose a child.  But I think she brought this one on herself!  All stated above is MOO.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2011, 08:35:09 AM »

Nancy Grace Time!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Joy Behar is on my HLN right now. Nancy Grace is back on at midnight here.

I know - I was pissed - looks like they moved NG to midnight - I have my life planned. NG when I go to bed at ten - the nerve.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.