April 25, 2024, 11:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168343 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 20, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »

Noticed on a press release NR posted on this thread, page 18 reply #356 that :

Investigators have found evidence both in Colorado City and in other locations, "said Kampfer, a former special agent with the FBI."

I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned that Kampfer was a former FBI agent, suppose thats why he was made spokesperson in this little hick town?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/index.html?section=cnn_latest

I missed that.  The king of yes errrm I mean no , maybe  errrrm  maybe not was with the FBI?  Wonder if Sparky was with the CIA?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 20, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »

Investigators have found evidence both in Colorado City and in other locations, "said Kampfer, a former special agent with the FBI."

I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned that Kampfer was a former FBI agent, suppose thats why he was made spokesperson in this little hick town?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/index.html?section=cnn_latest

I missed that.  The king of yes errrm I mean no , maybe  errrrm  maybe not was with the FBI?  Wonder if Sparky was with the CIA?

Shazam!!! 

I wonder where Trooper Sparky has been lately? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 20, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »

I tried to look up his biography and could only find a Pete Kampfer who was a biochemist or some such. I don't think that was him. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 20, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Very interesting. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 20, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »

Colorado City landfill target today as part of search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

COLORADO CITY – Law enforcement will be using cadaver dogs this afternoon to search the landfill in Colorado City for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

The number of volunteers dwindled to about 20 today, due to the cold weather, organizers said.

Two volunteer search teams gathered for the second time this morning. They will be searching areas along Hwy 208 toward the community of Dunn, which is north of Colorado City.

“We will be looking in areas all along there,” said Brad Dennis of the KlaasKids Foundation, which is organizing the volunteer search for the 13-year-old.

Hailey Dunn has been missing for over three weeks.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/colorado-city-landfill-target-today-part-search-mi/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #485 on: January 20, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »

I don't understand phone pings and gave up on that stuff during Caylee's case, but I was just reading that if you wrap your cell phone in tin foil your phone won't ping. Does anyone know if that is true?

In the affidavit it said that Shawn had a Blackberry. They have a GPS chip so even if he blocked pings his phone can still be tracked through that chip whether the phone is pinging or not if he did not disable the GPS (not sure you can do this on the newer Blackberrys).  Lyle the lawyer needs to wrap his head in tin foil IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 20, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »

"Billie is in Denial" Says Nancy Grace Guest  (with video)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333266
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #487 on: January 20, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »

Hi, everyone ... been following the case. Sadly, I think they will not find her alive. Sad that they are looking in landfills -- this child was not trash 

Does the mom Billie remind anyone else of Misty Croslin?

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 20, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »

Hi, everyone ... been following the case. Sadly, I think they will not find her alive. Sad that they are looking in landfills -- this child was not trash 

Does the mom Billie remind anyone else of Misty Croslin?

Very much so, SISTER. 

I thought the landfill in Colorado City had already been searched. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #489 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:56 AM »

hiya Fanny Mae

Don't know, thought it was landfill in another nearby town ... I really hope Billie had nothing to do - at least directly  - with what happened -- I know she is responsible in many other ways ... I'm so tired of kids and women ending up tossed aside like trash! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 20, 2011, 11:57:16 AM »

Thurs. 1/20 News Update  (with video)

The mother of the missing 13-year-old Colorado City girl spoke to us about the search for her daughter. Billie Dunn spent part of yesterday with investigators in the search for evidence in her daughter -- Hailey Dunn's -- case. It's been more than three weeks since the girl was reported missing December 28th. Dunn went to some landfills and other areas around Colorado City yesterday with police -- but says she's still hoping to find her daughter alive." As far as i am aware there is still no evidence of foul play i am still looking for a breathing living Hailey and I don’t want people to lose sight of that i want everyone to continue looking for my daughter living and as long as i can believe that i am going to believe that," Dunn said. Earlier this week -- investigators said Billie Dunn's Boyfriend -- Shawn Adkins is a "suspect" in the little girl's disappearance. Investigators will only say they have several people of interest besides Adkins -- but have made no arrest.

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=104146
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 20, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »

hiya Fanny Mae

Don't know, thought it was landfill in another nearby town ... I really hope Billie had nothing to do - at least directly  - with what happened -- I know she is responsible in many other ways ... I'm so tired of kids and women ending up tossed aside like trash! 

Last count it was Colorado City, Lubbock, Albilene and Coleman. But we got that info from Kampfer, so I guess we really don't know where they have searched. It changes minute by minute. 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 20, 2011, 12:03:22 PM »

Nancy Grace

BREAKING NEWS: police & cadaver dogs zero in on a landfill in the search for missing 13-year-old cheerleader Hailey Dunn, according to new local reports!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 20, 2011, 12:03:39 PM »

JANET, how are you so sure Billie didn't just didn't tell the police that night Shawn had threatened Hailey too? Shawn admitted to the police he did. She has hedged and picked her words when speaking about him even now. I am sure she had a habit of downplaying anything bad about Shawn because she loves him. She's still skirting any of his bad issues. I believe she still wants him back and will do so at the first opportunity.

In the 911 tapes ... Billie does not even mention Hailey ... did not accuse Shawn of threatening Hailey.  She accuses Shawn of threatening her and Clint.

Whether Shawn threatened Hailey's life in not in that domestic dispute of February, 2010 ... according to the 911 calls ... he did threaten the lives of her mother and father.  Billie should have consider the well-being of her children above herself and never have allowed Shawn back into her life.

I suspect that Shawn's deceptive actions on the morning of December 27th implies that he is behind whatever happened to Hailey.

Also ... considering the weather ... considering Hailey's jacket ... it is my belief that Hailey never left that home alive.

Janet

++++++

Hailey's Mom to 911: Shawn's Threatening to Kill Me
Wednesday, January 19 2011

Colorado City, TX -   KTAB News has obtained 911 calls made in February 2010 related to a domestic dispute during which, according to police affidavits, Shawn Adkins allegedly threatened to kill 13-year-old Hailey Dunn and her mother. ....

According to search warrant affidavits filed after Hailey's disappearance, Adkins admitted to investigators that he threatened the lives of both Billie and Hailey during a domestic dispute.

The three 911 calls, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, refer to threats made against Billie and her estranged husband, Clint, but not against Hailey.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 20, 2011, 12:04:37 PM »

The mother of the missing 13-year-old Colorado City girl spoke to us about the search for her daughter. Billie Dunn spent part of yesterday with investigators in the search for evidence in her daughter -- Hailey Dunn's -- case. It's been more than three weeks since the girl was reported missing December 28th. Dunn went to some landfills and other areas around Colorado City yesterday with police -- but says she's still hoping to find her daughter alive." As far as i am aware there is still no evidence of foul play i am still looking for a breathing living Hailey and I don’t want people to lose sight of that i want everyone to continue looking for my daughter living and as long as i can believe that i am going to believe that," Dunn said. Earlier this week -- investigators said Billie Dunn's Boyfriend -- Shawn Adkins is a "suspect" in the little girl's disappearance. Investigators will only say they have several people of interest besides Adkins -- but have made no arrest.

Why would the police take Billie to the landfills?? 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 20, 2011, 12:09:27 PM »

Why would the police take Billie to the landfills?? 
Reality check

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 20, 2011, 12:17:49 PM »

Search Continues for Hailey Dunn  (video)

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=104076
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 20, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »

Colorado City Plans Friday Vigil for Hailey Dunn

Residents in Colorado City are planning another prayer vigil to help support the family of Hailey Dunn as well as law enforcement.
The service will be held Friday evening at 7 p.m. in the gym at First Baptist Church in Colorado City. The church is located at 3rd Street at Chestnut.

A number of vigils have already been held in Hailey's honor.

Just a few days after her reported disappearance, the community in Colorado City gathered for a prayer service.

On the evening of January 9, vigils were held in Sweetwater and Coahoma.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333396
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 20, 2011, 12:25:45 PM »

Time Line: Dunn's Disappearance and Search Efforts

The following time line of events was compiled by Bigcountryhomepage.com based on information gathered each day during the search for Hailey Dunn, interviews with Hailey's mother both conducted by our reporters and by Headline News' Nancy Grace, by reports published by other local media outlets, such as ccitynews.net, information from investigators, and search warrant affidavits.  This time line is not meant to be a point of reference, not a fact guide.

Anyone with information about Hailey Dunn is asked to contact the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294.

Sunday, Dec. 26

•Hailey spent the night with her dad, Clint Dunn, on Christmas, so the morning of Dec. 26 was the last time he saw her
•David Dunn, Hailey's brother, says Hailey is playing a video game at home at 9 p.m.   Based on her skill level, he believes she'll be playing until midnight.
Monday, Dec. 27

•Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, says live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is fired from his job after some sort of blow-up
•Affidavits show Adkins arrived to work in Snyder at 6 a.m. and left without saying anything at 6:10 a.m.
•Adkins tells authorities he went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring.  However, cell phone records show Adkins phone was used at 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m. in Colorado City.
•Nearly a dozen call were made from Adkins' phone in the Big Spring area from 9:38 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.
•A neighbor reportedly sees Hailey talking on the phone in her backyard around noon.
•Adkins tells authorities comes home at 3 p.m.
•Hailey tells him at 3:15 p.m. that she is going to her dad’s, then to Mary Beth’s for a sleepover, but neither Clint nor Mary Beth see or hear from her.
•Adkins and Dunn withdraw $140 from an ATM in Snyder Monday evening.  Affidavits say the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics.
Tuesday, Dec. 28

•Billie calls her son, David, and asks him to tell Hailey to come home
•Hailey is reported missing
Wednesday, Dec. 29

•Bigcountryhomepage.com reports the story and airs a description of Hailey, saying police are treating it as a missing person
Thursday, Dec. 30

•A description and photo of the missing girl have been entered in the TCIC NCIC Region 5 broadcast system which covers surrounding counties. Also, the information has been put on the CopSync system providing anyone in the state with the CopSync system a picture and information on Dunn.
•Bigcountryhomepage.com reports interim police chief John Bivens is treating the case as a runaway
•Searches begin in Colorado City
Friday, Dec. 31

•Bloodhounds follow Hailey’s scent through her neighborhood and to the general vicinity of the Western Suites Motel
•Friends set up a Facebook page to spread the word
•A donor creates a $1,000 reward
Saturday, Jan. 1

•Concerned residents looking to get the word out about Hailey's disappearance turn to the internet and social media.
Sunday, Jan. 2

•The reward is increased to $10,000
•Hundreds show up for a candlelight vigil
Monday, Jan. 3

•Nancy Grace takes Hailey’s disappearance national and interviews Billie Dunn
•Grace and guests criticize the initial treatment of the case as a “runaway”
•FindHaileyDunn.com is created
Tuesday, Jan. 4

•Reward is increased to $25,000 (to be later reduced to $15,000)

•The case is changed with “missing person”

Wednesday, Jan. 5

•Billie Dunn, Adkins take polygraph tests.  Both fail, according to Dunn.
•Adkins leaves town to stay with relatives
•Dunn is interrogated for more than 10 hours
•ABC News airs story about disappearance
Thursday, Jan. 6

•Texas Rangers search Dunn home and seize evidence
•DPS helicopter conducts aerial search
•Investigators say the search is intensifying and they’re narrowing leads
•Billie Dunn appears again on Nancy Grace, saying she was told Adkins failed the polygraph prior to her test, then failed herself.
•Lamar unveils donated missing person billboards
•CBS News, Fox News air stories about disappearance
Friday, Jan. 7

•Volunteers are asked to gather at 2 p.m. at the Mitchell County Court House to begin a county-wide search
•Law enforcement conducts door-to-door interviews in Colorado City
•The polygraph administrator says he did not release the results to anyone
•DPS interviews Billie Dunn again   
Saturday, Jan. 8

•Volunteers head out to again search for clues
•Law enforcement continues going door-to-door in Colorado City. Primary focus for the day moves to Dunn, Texas
•Authorities say they've found nothing to lead them to believe foul play is involved in Hailey's disappearance.
•"Find Hailey Dunn" Facebook page reaches 10,000 fans.
•Billie and Clint Dunn both submit DNA samples in the event a body needs to be identified.
Sunday, Jan. 9

•Authorities say key players in the case are not being forthcoming with the truth
•A witness comes forward saying she saw Hailey walking with two girls either December 26th or 27th. Authorities ask those girls to come forward
•Hundreds gather in towns across the Big Country to pray for Hailey at vigils.
Monday, Jan. 10

•DPS and the Texas Rangers spoke to Colorado Middle School students pleading for anyone who knew anything about Hailey to come forward.  They emphasized to the kids that no one was in trouble.
•Investigators interview two students, but haven't said if they are the ones that were spotted with Hailey.
•Nancy Grace dedicates another one-hour broadcast to the Dunn investigation.
•Law enforcement says they're working two investigations in this case: one that Hailey is a missing person and two that she's the victim of a crime.
•Authorities say there's no evidence Hailey is a runaway or is hiding.
Tuesday, Jan. 11

•Investigators plan to follow up on leads from the dozens of tips they're receiving each day.
•The FBI gets involved in the releasing of information to the public.
•Officers say they'll try to do a better job communicating with the family.
•Affidavits are released revealing a chilling timeline of events regarding Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins
Wednesday, Jan. 12

•Billie Dunn responds to the affidavits saying most of the items are true.  She does have issue with three aspects of the documents.
•Adkins refuses to respond to the affidavits
•Authorities say they have several "persons of interest."  They reveal Adkins is among them.
•Law enforcement says its continues to follow up on the nearly 250 tips they've received.  80 square miles has been searched.
•Nancy Grace again features the Dunn case.
Thursday, Jan. 13

•An article appears on the main page of CNN.com bringing Hailey's story to tens of thousands.
•Hailey's paternal grandmother says Hailey was scared of Adkins and theorizes that he killed her

Friday, Jan. 14

•Adkins is named a suspect in the investigation.
•Dunn's seized car is returned to her; investigators hold on to a few items from inside the car
•Investigators comb through an Abilene landfill looking for clues.

Saturday, Jan. 15

•Officials confirm the search at an Abilene landfill did not result in any evidence found.
•Shawn Adkins refuses our requests for interview for the fifth straight day.
Monday, Jan. 17

•Authorities reveal they need more evidence to arrest Shawn Adkins.
•Advocate group KlaasKids announces it will be going to Colorado City to help search for Hailey
Tuesday, Jan. 18

•KlaasKids and Laura Recovery Center arrive in Colorado City to help volunteers search for Hailey.
•Authorities confirm they are looking into a text message discussed on Monday evening's broadcast of Nancy Grace that may have been sent from the phone Hailey was using.
•KTAB News releases 911 calls in which Billie Dunn says Shawn Adkins has threatened to kill her and Clint Dunn.
•A witness tells KRBC's Jessica Reyes she saw Hailey on the reported morning of her disappearance walking with a young black male, approximately 6-7 years old.
•KRBC releases new images of Hailey Dunn, provided by one of her teachers.
Wednesday, Jan. 19

•Clint and Billie Dunn meet with volunteers as KlaasKids and Laura Recovery Center help organize search efforts
•Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com CPS is looking into the Dunns. Billie Dunn confirms she voluntarily placed her other child with relatives.
•Nancy Grace takes 911 calls, first reported by KTAB, national.
•Kampfer says if Hailey is indeed the victim of a crime, the district attorney's office needs a body for successful prosecution.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329087
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 20, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »

Let me run this by you....I'm trying to understand Billie..so here goes.

BD worked long shifts and HD was in school, sports, cheering and band. hd also spent a lot of time out of the home..sleep overs, dad's, living with other people. Even when there they didn't spend a lot of family time together ( not aware of times kids were coming and going )

Now with SA except when both were working they spent most of their time together.

I think that it is harder to realize that HD is really gone because she really hasn't been there a whole lot but she really misses SA because he was there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.