April 26, 2024, 07:30:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168391 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2011, 12:38:45 PM »

Jinkasauraus said on HLN that the Coloroado City landfill is being searched today for something specific.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »

Colorado City Plans Friday Vigil for Hailey Dunn

Residents in Colorado City are planning another prayer vigil to help support the family of Hailey Dunn as well as law enforcement.
The service will be held Friday evening at 7 p.m. in the gym at First Baptist Church in Colorado City. The church is located at 3rd Street at Chestnut.

A number of vigils have already been held in Hailey's honor.

Just a few days after her reported disappearance, the community in Colorado City gathered for a prayer service.

On the evening of January 9, vigils were held in Sweetwater and Coahoma.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333396

I know many of us join them in prayer for Hailey. I know I sound glib and joke around a lot, but honestly I hope and pray Hailey comes home. I hope she has run away or that someone has her and lets her go. As a matter of fact, I have a candle burning for her right now. I know it is a fervent prayer for everybody.  an angelic monkey

I wish I had a good feeling about Hailey, but I do not. But I still pray, hard. I wouldn't want to be in Billie's shoes for anything in this world. I know she is not the brightest bulb, but I have a deep down gut feeling she is easily led, and I have a big fear where she was led and by whom. I still thinks she knows things. I wish I didn't, but I do. She is scared to tell things, or admit them. If she did, she would have to face the cold hard truth. This is my opinion, and I'm not trying to sway anyone. It is just what I think.

SISTER mentioned Billie reminding her of Misty. Misty, I believe was led and she is paying the price. She has still held out what happened the night Haleigh went missing, and is still holding out to this day. She has made up several stories and has covered  for Ron, in my opinion, because of love. She is now in jail, and so is he. The truth has still never been told. Was it because she was so stoned she just doesn't really know what happened. Is that the case with Billie?

Love is a double edged sword, as most of us know. Mix in drugs and it is even more so. We have seen mothers cover for boyfriends even when it is an infant involved. So it is not outside the realm of being possible. Do I know for sure? No, no more that anyone else. But it is what I see happening every day I come here to Hailey's thread. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »

Jinkasauraus said on HLN that the Coloroado City landfill is being searched today for something specific.

Specific (like a body).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: January 20, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »

Let me run this by you....I'm trying to understand Billie..so here goes.

BD worked long shifts and HD was in school, sports, cheering and band. hd also spent a lot of time out of the home..sleep overs, dad's, living with other people. Even when there they didn't spend a lot of family time together ( not aware of times kids were coming and going )

Now with SA except when both were working they spent most of their time together.

I think that it is harder to realize that HD is really gone because she really hasn't been there a whole lot but she really misses SA because he was there.

I definitely think she was more connected to Shawn than she was with her children. There could also be the lure of doing drugs together with him and he might have been supplying her with them. She may have an addiction to both.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 20, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

I wonder if it has anything to do with Billie being taken to the landfills yesterday?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2011, 12:50:21 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406

BREAKING NEWS

Source: Searchers to Return to Colorado City Landfill
Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Thursday, January 20 2011

Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that searchers will return to the Colorado City landfill in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

It's unclear exactly when that search will take place. However, it could happen as soon as today.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer could not confirm the development but wouldn't deny it either.

Investigators combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says the Colorado City landfill has previously been searched.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2011, 01:01:08 PM »

Something specific? Did someone talk?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2011, 01:13:27 PM »

reading back about the neighbor lady who said that she saw Hailey with a 6-7 yr old boy..
LE is not going to question the boy because a 6 yr old is not a credible witness...I beg to differ..a 6 yr old child can be very articulate in my opinion...and even if he isn't, why not question him anyways to see what he knows if anything? or do they even know who this child is??
I am not approving of this bungling police force...jmo...the more I hear and read, the less faith I have in them doing this investigation of Hailey missing..the FBI is on the case right?thought I read that here...

I apologize cause I am behind in reading.. I agree with you Cookie.. a child of 6 or 7 isnt a dummy. For goodness sakes.. my 21 mth old Grandaughter and even talk.. and ask her what she ate for breakfast or lucn or dinner the DAT BEFORE.. she rattles it off. LOL

I just also listened to those 911 calls..  Ummmmmmm  The first call.. instead of the dumb dispatcher saying the cops can't stand at ya'lls house all day.. or something like that.. SHE should have had the police to ride arounds the home whomever was working the area . The second call.. the dispatcher and the officer were both asswipes IMO.. dumb dispatcher first off for getting the info wrong and the cop seemed pissy.. well thats your job buddy. IF any of us would have conducted ourselves that way OR made a mistake like that dumb dispatcher.. our butt would have been fired.  Third call was a joke too. 

I want to thank everyone who posts links and everything. I been reading a few different threads and usually dont have much to add. LOL

back when I was a dispatcher.. we had people call in just like Billie did and Shawn or whatever on a daily basis.. sometimes 5 to 6 times per day... EVERYDAY of the week. We called them frquent flyers.. LOL  Anyhow.. no matter WHAT the situation was EVEN though we and officers knew most of the people were off their rockers and some mental.. they STILL had to go to the residence and chek it out BECAUSE if they didn;t and it was actually something BAD>. their butts would be in so much trouble. SUre it can be annoying for dispatcher and officers.. but its their jobs!!

I have to agree with alof of folks here.. IMO.. Billie seems to be quite an air head.. I like to say.. The lights are on.. but nobodys home.. when I think of her.  she may know something and perhaps too afraid to spill it cuz she seems to wrapped up STILL in the POS ex BF of hers.  I think the only thing shes guilty of is after whats happened before.. with those 911 calls.. letting Shawn back into her and the kids lives.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2011, 01:13:47 PM »

You silly Monkey  Is that JEAN? 

No Rose, you give a lighter side to such a painful situation. You are good.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »

You silly Monkey  Is that JEAN? 

No Rose, you give a lighter side to such a painful situation. You are good.

One and the same.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Source: Searchers to Return to Colorado City Landfill
Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Thursday, January 20 2011

Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that searchers will return to the Colorado City landfill in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

It's unclear exactly when that search will take place. However, it could happen as soon as today.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer could not confirm the development but wouldn't deny it either.

Investigators combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says the Colorado City landfill has previously been searched.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer could not confirm the development but wouldn't deny it either.     Sparky got his tongue today?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »

reading back about the neighbor lady who said that she saw Hailey with a 6-7 yr old boy..
LE is not going to question the boy because a 6 yr old is not a credible witness...I beg to differ..a 6 yr old child can be very articulate in my opinion...and even if he isn't, why not question him anyways to see what he knows if anything? or do they even know who this child is??
I am not approving of this bungling police force...jmo...the more I hear and read, the less faith I have in them doing this investigation of Hailey missing..the FBI is on the case right?thought I read that here...

I apologize cause I am behind in reading.. I agree with you Cookie.. a child of 6 or 7 isnt a dummy. For goodness sakes.. my 21 mth old Grandaughter and even talk.. and ask her what she ate for breakfast or lucn or dinner the DAT BEFORE.. she rattles it off. LOL

I just also listened to those 911 calls..  Ummmmmmm  The first call.. instead of the dumb dispatcher saying the cops can't stand at ya'lls house all day.. or something like that.. SHE should have had the police to ride arounds the home whomever was working the area . The second call.. the dispatcher and the officer were both asswipes IMO.. dumb dispatcher first off for getting the info wrong and the cop seemed pissy.. well thats your job buddy. IF any of us would have conducted ourselves that way OR made a mistake like that dumb dispatcher.. our butt would have been fired.  Third call was a joke too. 

I want to thank everyone who posts links and everything. I been reading a few different threads and usually dont have much to add. LOL

back when I was a dispatcher.. we had people call in just like Billie did and Shawn or whatever on a daily basis.. sometimes 5 to 6 times per day... EVERYDAY of the week. We called them frquent flyers.. LOL  Anyhow.. no matter WHAT the situation was EVEN though we and officers knew most of the people were off their rockers and some mental.. they STILL had to go to the residence and chek it out BECAUSE if they didn;t and it was actually something BAD>. their butts would be in so much trouble. SUre it can be annoying for dispatcher and officers.. but its their jobs!!

I have to agree with alof of folks here.. IMO.. Billie seems to be quite an air head.. I like to say.. The lights are on.. but nobodys home.. when I think of her.  she may know something and perhaps too afraid to spill it cuz she seems to wrapped up STILL in the POS ex BF of hers.  I think the only thing shes guilty of is after whats happened before.. with those 911 calls.. letting Shawn back into her and the kids lives.

ITA about the 6-7 year old child that Hailey was supposedly sighted with...Maybe some monkey here will recall,I can't, but read or heard that the little boy in question was the son of Clint's GF. I haven't heard or seen much about this girlfriend although I have some questions about her and her relationship with Clint's children. I'd appreciate it if some other monkeys would voice their opinions/theories on the following questions:

Billie has stated that hailey didn't like Shawn because she thought he stood in the way of her parents reconciling. If that's true, wouldn't Hailey have had some issues with her father's girlfriend and new baby being in the way as well?

If the 6-7 yr old in question was the GF son, why hasn't he been questioned? (note- I think the story of him not being credible is BS)

Then there's the issue of the earring found in Clint and the GF's house after they moved. While Clint has stated that Hailey never stopped by that day...was he there all day? Is it possible that hailey did stop by to visit while her father was put briefly?

I know SA is a suspect, and I agree he should be, I just hope LE is keeping an open mind and looking at all the possibilities. More importantly, and parental lifestyles aside, I just really hope this little girl comes home alive....
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2011, 01:37:09 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

Then there's the issue of the earring found in Clint and the GF's house after they moved. While Clint has stated that Hailey never stopped by that day...was he there all day? Is it possible that hailey did stop by to visit while her father was put out briefly?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2011, 01:48:26 PM »

The dispatcher definitely got it wrong about who was doing the threatening. If it wasn't caught at the time by his supervisor, surely it should be a reprimand now. However, the conversation between the dispatcher and the officer was on the phone, not broadcast on the radio. The "Oh God" comment by the officer was to the dispatcher, and I have heard such comments many times myself as a dispatcher. We had "frequent flyers" too, and many times dispatched by phone in these cases. I don't know how many times Billie, Clint, or Shawn had called the police that day. It seems like these three calls were not the only ones. It might have been the only ones that referred to the threats and that is why they were the only ones released. There could also have been domestic calls or complaints on other days at other times where a report was not filled out. It sounded to me they were very familiar with 1804 Chestnut St.

It is a drain on the police and dispatchers to deal with these same complaints over and over. Sometimes other pressing calls have to be put on hold because of them. The dispatcher and police officer both sounded frustrated to me. I can't expect the officer to be happy, happy, happy over having to go back over there. But he did go back and service the call as far as I can tell. I wouldn't come down too hard over an officer making a statement like that to his dispatcher. I know it's his job, but how many times do people in other occupations complain over what they have to do when they feel it is unnecessary and there is nothing they can do. If the complainant isn't willing to go down and sign a warrant against the person who is doing the threatening and the threatening person isn't there there is not much the officer could do. I doubt if Billie was willing to sign a warrant against Shawn. JMO

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2011, 01:51:00 PM »

Colorado City landfill target today as part of search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

COLORADO CITY – Law enforcement will be using cadaver dogs this afternoon to search the landfill in Colorado City for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

The number of volunteers dwindled to about 20 today, due to the cold weather, organizers said.

Two volunteer search teams gathered for the second time this morning. They will be searching areas along Hwy 208 toward the community of Dunn, which is north of Colorado City.

“We will be looking in areas all along there,” said Brad Dennis of the KlaasKids Foundation, which is organizing the volunteer search for the 13-year-old.

Hailey Dunn has been missing for over three weeks.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/colorado-city-landfill-target-today-part-search-mi/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2011, 01:51:41 PM »

Laura Recovery Center for missing children

Update on the search for Hailey Dunn. Very cold and windy today in Colorado City, Texas. Three very dedicated volunteer teams are on the ground searching. A prayer vigil for Hailey has been set up for Friday night at the 1st Baptist Church gym at 7:00p.m. The church is located at 3rd & Chestnut in Colorado City. Everyone is welcome.
about an hour ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Recovery-Center-for-missing-children/116361385094269
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2011, 01:52:18 PM »

One thing I do know is you don't look for a live person in a landfill with cadaver dogs 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »

<snipped>

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

Then there's the issue of the earring found in Clint and the GF's house after they moved. While Clint has stated that Hailey never stopped by that day...was he there all day? Is it possible that hailey did stop by to visit while her father was put out briefly?

I honestly think the earring is a non-issue. Shawn gave the description. Isn't he the suspect? Should we believe he saw Hailey with that earring on that day? She had, after all, spent Christmas at her dad's and had only come back home on Sunday. She could have easily lost it during that time.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »

One thing I do know is you don't look for a live person in a landfill with cadaver dogs 

I agree. If Kampfer is former FBI he must have been sick during the course on what cadaver dogs are trained to look for. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.