March 29, 2024, 03:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167615 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 20, 2011, 01:58:50 PM »

One thing I do know is you don't look for a live person in a landfill with cadaver dogs 

No they don't. If they were looking for something that belonged to some member of the family or a suspect, they would be using tracking dogs if I am not mistaken.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: January 20, 2011, 02:06:20 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

Then there's the issue of the earring found in Clint and the GF's house after they moved. While Clint has stated that Hailey never stopped by that day...was he there all day? Is it possible that hailey did stop by to visit while her father was put out briefly?

I honestly think the earring is a non-issue. Shawn gave the description. Isn't he the suspect? Should we believe he saw Hailey with that earring on that day? She had, after all, spent Christmas at her dad's and had only come back home on Sunday. She could have easily lost it during that time.

Hi Fannie, love your posts!

Last night on NG, Billie said she had given police a description and included the earrings Hailey had been wearing. I'm trying to find the transcript, could a kind monkey tell where CNN hides it's NG transcripts? I'd be more than happy to look around and see if I find the part where this was discussed as well as the link. TIA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: January 20, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

Then there's the issue of the earring found in Clint and the GF's house after they moved. While Clint has stated that Hailey never stopped by that day...was he there all day? Is it possible that hailey did stop by to visit while her father was put out briefly?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

But Billie didn't see what Hailey was wearing on Monday. She was still asleep when Billie left the house.

I honestly think the earring is a non-issue. Shawn gave the description. Isn't he the suspect? Should we believe he saw Hailey with that earring on that day? She had, after all, spent Christmas at her dad's and had only come back home on Sunday. She could have easily lost it during that time.

Last night on NG, Billie said she had given police a description and included the earrings Hailey had been wearing. I'm trying to find the transcript, could a kind monkey tell where CNN hides it's NG transcripts? I'd be more than happy to look around and see if I find the part where this was discussed as well as the link. TIA

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: January 20, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint ends up getting DD.

Have you researched Clint's background?  While Billie has been villified in regards to her selfish choices that put her children at risk ... Clint has been given a pass.  It is my believe that both these parents failed their children big time.  They both were aware of the red flags and took no action to prevent what ultimately happened.

Janet

Clint's background has been posted on this thread. He's not been an angel, drug charges etc. He was in jail for MJ not long ago. I don't think Clint has been given a pass as far as being a role model. But at least he moved to where he could watch out for the kids, and has had his home open to them. Also, he is at least out trying to find Hailey, thanking the searchers, and not sitting on the sofa getting face time with the media and trying to text with Shawn.

I do not find fault in the respective efforts by Billie and Clint to be a positive force in the quest for answers regarding their daughter.

However ... it must be h--- for Billie to appear as a guest on the Nancy Grace show night and night being villified as the only parent who made poor lifestyle choices that put Hailey at risk.  Yet she stays focus.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. Back to the question the caller presented earlier. Between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.. Why? Why? Let`s see that ping record again, Liz. The map. Why would he go into work, Billie, take a look at his boss, 6:00 a.m., take a sip of soda and walk out? Then tell you he got fired or quit or some such story as that when the boss said that`s not what happened at all. He just turned around and walked out. Then his pings placed him back around your home between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. Then between 7:00 and 9:00, nothing. Then the pings put him at his mother`s house around 9:00 up until 2:40 p.m.

What do you see in that scenario, Billie Dunn? What`s he doing back around your home?

DUNN: I don`t know. That`s all stuff I need a lot of answers to, that we all need a lot of answers to.

GRACE: Well, have you tried to ask him?

DUNN: No.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: Per his lawyer, he can`t talk to me.

GRACE: ... His lawyer has told him not to talk to you? ....

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I don`t know. There`s a lot of questions I have and I guess that`s why.  Also, I have gone over there with Texas Rangers to try to get him to come talk. Shawn, you need to talk. It`ll just be two guys. There`s a lot of answers you can provide. And that`s probably why they`re not wanting me to talk to him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: January 20, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

But Billie didn't see what Hailey was wearing on Monday. She was still asleep when Billie left the house.

Sorry, I got in your box. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 20, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

Found it!

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: January 20, 2011, 02:14:49 PM »

Yikes - self edit...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 20, 2011, 02:17:01 PM »

One thing I do know is you don't look for a live person in a landfill with cadaver dogs 

I agree. If Kampfer is former FBI he must have been sick during the course on what cadaver dogs are trained to look for. 

Which is why him to keep saying they are looking for a live Hailey more ludicrous. I know, they have to have hope as long as they haven't found any evidence of death. But what are they doing to look for a live Hailey? Anyone?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 20, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »

Found it!

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

BBM  She thought but she didn't know.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 20, 2011, 02:24:12 PM »

Found it!

It is my belief that the earrings is a non-issue.  It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the the morning of December 27th.  It is also my belief that the search for Hailey's remains should be focused between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route taken by Shawn to his mother's home.

Then again ... the speculating of this wannabe detective could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 20, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »

The Implications of the Locked Door

1.  Shawn locked the door upon arriving home to an empty house at 3:00 PM or ...
2.  Hailey locked the door when she left the home at 3:15 PM.

The scenario that makes sense to me is #1.  What was Shawn doing behind the locked door?  What prevented him from letting David in immediately?

Janet

+++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

December 27th - 4:00 PM

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 20, 2011, 02:39:18 PM »

Found it!

It is my belief that the earrings is a non-issue.  It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the the morning of December 27th.  It is also my belief that the search for Hailey's remains should be focused between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route taken by Shawn to his mother's home.

Janet

Again we agree JANET. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 20, 2011, 02:39:55 PM »

Sanmarie in reply to one of your previous questions.

Billie has stated that hailey didn't like Shawn because she thought he stood in the way of her parents reconciling. If that's true, wouldn't Hailey have had some issues with her father's girlfriend and new baby being in the way as well?

I think this is bs. HD didn't like SA because she was afraid of him...MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 20, 2011, 02:42:43 PM »

I agree. If Kampfer is former FBI he must have been sick during the course on what cadaver dogs are trained to look for. 

I see it a bit different. I think they're searching for whatever the dogs can find. Maybe they're looking for evidence, such as a murder weapon. I think it's strange that Billie was taken to the dump/landfill prior, but maybe it was to identify something? I can't help but wonder if Hailey was murdered, then maybe her body is in one place while the murder weapon & other evidence is in another.

There's gotta be a reason the police didn't release the info on the cell pings to Billie's phone but they did in fact release Shawn's pings. What calls &/or contacts was Shawn deleting when he was being questioned by police?

Again, I read somewhere that Shawn had a favorite spot as a child - a cave that he frequented. I wonder if that's been looked into and if not then where is it located?

There are several sex offenders in the immediate area of Hailey's home. Some could fit the profile. I notice that Lindsey was brought up, as he spoke out on Clint's behalf informing that Cliont's a great guy etc. IMO Lindsey doesn't fit this profile. I know he's on the registry but he was 20 when convicted, the victim being 14. For all we know they could have been in a relationship or something. He's older now. Would he still be going after the same age? To me, he just doesn't fit. There's some on the resigtry that seem to, though.

We know that Clint was friend's with an offender. There are at least 15 offenders in their immediate area. So, what about Shawn? Is he friend's with any offenders? Maybe somebody that had the same interests as him?

The issue of Hailey's earring doesn;t bother me. I was searching for my 2" white gold hoop since right before Christmas. I found it last night under my sofa. I clean almost every single day & it was under my sofa! Maybe our crazy cat stole it for a toy or something. Chico takes everything that he gets his eyes on, including socks - he's like a darn dog! Do they have any pets...Billie and/or Clint?

Something else... Where is Shawn staying? Is it in Dunn? Isn;t David (DDS) staying in Snyder with family? Isn;t Snyder closer to Dunn than what CCity is? If he was sent away for protection, then why was he placed closer to the only named suspect at the moment?

I'm really taken aback that Marc Klaas  has a team there to search but TES wasn't allowed. I understand Billie could be innocent of directly harming her daughter, but for him to come to her defense the way he does certainly makes me rethink things. I've thought he was a man of good character right up until I saw the way he & Tim went back & forth with each other. I think that bc of Tim's past, Marc came out on top. It shouldn't have been that way. They should have both been side by side. See what getting involved in low life trash does to a person? It brings their integrity into question. They both made mistakes imo with Haleigh Cummings' case. Whatever.

These poor kids. I know it can happen to anybody, race color creed status etc. But it sure does seem that the more somebody is scraping the barrel, the less chance there is of finding their child. Throw drugs into the mix of it all, then it could go on for years bc the stupid pill poppers can't remember facts (or maybe they do but they're being misleading). I'm wondering if the only part of the ld that Billie failed was the part where she was asked about Shawn & Hailey, maybe where Hailey could be located...etc. Maybe she doesn;t truly know but feels like Shawn did something and sort of "thinks" Hailey may have been placed in a certain vicinity. Maybe that's why she failed? Maybe she feels responsible? Listen, I'm definitely not letting her off the rope, bc I sincerely think she's holding back, but it's strange that the cops took her to the landfill. Could they have done that to see if she recognized anything the dogs may have hit on?

The stuff found floating in the river by Shawn's mother's house - has it been disclosed yet if it was placed into evidence? What was it? Goggles & something? I forget...I'll have to search through the threads.

There's alot of oil there, right? Well what about tar pits or something of that nature? Could Hailey have been dumped in something like that? If so, how could something like that be searched?

Something else... When that motel was searched, and considering that the dogs didn;t hit on anything on the ground floor & the police searched the whole ground floor - then since the trail stopped at the door to that ground floor room, could Hailey have been picked up at that point & carried to a vahicle for transport? Did the police or fbi get a list & investigate everyone at the motel that day & prior night? I'd think even employees there should be investigated.

Bottom line - Shawn lied about alot of things. Billie is withholding info and has given inconsistent statements to various media as well as police. Clint is a criminal.

Poor Hailey. She couldn't help the family she was born into. I'm hoping & praying for Hailey, as well as David & Chloe.

OOH, one more thing... I hate to even bring this up but it does seem that Shawn was on the internet and belonged to many various forums. blacktoothgrin07 was Shawn's user name on flixter.com. Here ya go: http://www.flixster.com/user/blacktoothgrin07. Well my son told me the other night that that's also the name of a guild in World of Warcraft. Did he play WOW, and if so, I wonder if anybody could search his info on there. I deleted it from my son's computer and gave the discs away when all the stuff started going down with Terri Horman. WOW freaks me out, but I know it's the most popular game on the net. Hope nobody gets a headache over it, just thought I'd throw it out there...

Klaas, I'm going to search for that info I brought up last night. I see somebody else has posted about it here, too. Again, nothing's verified yet. Re: Stripping.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 20, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »

Found it!

EWWWWW - Are you kidding me? So she was ALLOWED to wear gauges in her ears at 13 years of age? OMG!

For those not familiar with gauges or think it's harmless so let people do what they want with their bodies, let me just please pretty please say this... When somebody gauges their ears, they are stretching the holes in their piercing. The only way those holes close up is by plastic surgery. However, what most kids & adults do when they want these holes to close up is this: They SLICE the insides of the holes with a razor blade & stick the skin back together, most of the time holding it together with medical tape that you can buy from any pharmacy! 9 times out of 10 they get infected & that portion of their ear then needs to be severed off. It heals with an antibiotic.

Pardon me but wtf. I know, to each their own...but this is a 13 year old girl we're discussing. That's absolutely ludicrous.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: January 20, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »

Found it!

Janet

MY gosh I completely agree with you, Janet!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #536 on: January 20, 2011, 02:51:40 PM »

Found it!

EWWWWW - Are you kidding me? So she was ALLOWED to wear gauges in her ears at 13 years of age? OMG!

For those not familiar with gauges or think it's harmless so let people do what they want with their bodies, let me just please pretty please say this... When somebody gauges their ears, they are stretching the holes in their piercing. The only way those holes close up is by plastic surgery. However, what most kids & adults do when they want these holes to close up is this: They SLICE the insides of the holes with a razor blade & stick the skin back together, most of the time holding it together with medical tape that you can buy from any pharmacy! 9 times out of 10 they get infected & that portion of their ear then needs to be severed off. It heals with an antibiotic.

Pardon me but wtf. I know, to each their own...but this is a 13 year old girl we're discussing. That's absolutely ludicrous.
And if you don't take proper care of them, they stink really bad, I have no problem with pierced ears on a girl that age or younger, but have to wonder why she wanted gauges? Maybe the girls at school were wearing them?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 20, 2011, 02:57:34 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26558529/detail.html
Cadaver Dogs To Search Colorado City Landfill Today
POSTED: 11:16 am CST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:46 pm CST January 20, 2011
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Authorities confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have arrived and will be searching the Colorado City landfill site Thursday afternoon for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

A worker at the landfill told KTXS that the FBI had notified landfill officials about the search. The dogs and their handlers came seven hours Thursday from Huntsville to reach Colorado City for the search.

Meanwhile, a frigid day Thursday decreased the number of volunteers searching for missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

About 20 volunteers showed up Thursday morning on a day when the high temperature should hover in the 30s – with strong northerly winds driving the wind chill index even lower, with temperatures feeling like the low 20s and teens.

About 55 volunteers showed up the previous day to help with the search.

The searchers who showed up Thursday were sent off to areas in Scurry and Mitchell counties, coordinated with law enforcement requests.

The searches are being organized this week by the KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Project, two national organizations that specialize in coordinating searches for missing children.

Meanwhile, it was also announced that the Laura Recovery Project will hold a prayer vigil Friday from 7-8 p.m. in the gym at the First Baptist Church in Colorado City.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: January 20, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

Found it!

And if you don't take proper care of them, they stink really bad, I have no problem with pierced ears on a girl that age or younger, but have to wonder why she wanted gauges? Maybe the girls at school were wearing them?

Gauges are becoming more & more popular. So are tattoos. I don't have a problem with any of these things, but Hailey is only 13 years old. My son started begging me to allow him to get a tattoo when he was 14. I told him no way, when he's older he can do what he wants bc he doesn;t know what he'll do in his future. He wants to be a cop, go figure, but if he wanted to work for a bank or something, then he's have to be careful where he places the tattoo. If he still wants one when he turns 18, then I'll take him to Miami Ink for one...make it a fun trip or something. Gauges are a different story, and on a young girl no less. Again, 18 & older, do what you want, but body modification that requires plastic surgery to fix is plain ridiculous for an adult parent to say "yes" to their 13 y/o child. It's ok to say no. Then again, it sure seems like Hailey was raising herself.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #539 on: January 20, 2011, 03:07:36 PM »

I agree with you Titch, all this time I thought we were talking about just regular red hoop earrings, don't think I have ever seen a person that young with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.