April 23, 2024, 06:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168246 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 20, 2011, 03:46:53 PM »

Hello!  Long time lurker - first time poster.  I just posted the explanation for Hailey's earring.  I hope and pray that this girl is found safe.

Pam
WELCOME SCOOTERS MOMMY

That's a good enough explanation to me! And I pray she is found safe too.  an angelic monkey  But it sure isn't looking good. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #561 on: January 20, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »

WELCOME SCOOTERS MOMMY  , thankyou for the info

O/T Babs, I left you a message in JSM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9314.msg1293094#msg1293094

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: January 20, 2011, 03:48:31 PM »

I really wish Nancy Grace would ask yes or no questions instead of leading people into long rambling and confusing answers.  You can't get the right answers when you help them out.

Yeah, I dislike how she gives the people the answers so that they just go "Yeah - it was 10 p.m. when I saw her" because hey - sounds good to them, right?  I wouldn't mind that the people go on rambling answers - because I want them to trip themselves up in the snare of their lies.  I'd rather that than yes/no.  But don't feed them info, Nancy - it's not good interrogating.  Ask them "What time exactly did you see her, and what exactly was she doing, where - how did it happen that you saw her?" and let THEM fill in the blanks, right?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 20, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »

Thanks for the welcome - I have been a member here since Natalee first went missing - I have followed Natalee's case, as well as Caylee's, Haleigh's, Kyron's and so many others.  This is the first time I have ever had any info to share that the monkeys didn't already know about. 

Monkeys are the BEST!!! 

Pam

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 20, 2011, 03:51:17 PM »

I know this was discussed several days ago but I can't help thinking about all the old neglected oil wells in that area.  Hundreds of abandoned wells dot the landscape, its been mentioned that Shawn had a cave he frequented.

Wouldn't it also be likely he had knowledge of many "holes" throughout from exploring when he was younger?  Anything from septic tanks, water wells and many drilling sites.  Just so many "Hiding Places" in plain sight out there in Big Country.....

I wonder if they could be mapped out? I know it's alot but maybe there's something online that has a documented record of them? Since they'd be sitting in the state being neglected, I'd imagine the state would follow them or keep a record of them all...wouldn't they? Oh please say they would...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 20, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »

SNIPPED:

Grace said one of the earrings that Hailey was reported to be wearing when she disappeared was found in Clint Dunn's home after her disappearance.

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Does anyone else get a red-flag off of this relationship dynamic?  Hailey asks dad's gf to pick up her stuff for her - drops it, turns around, and says "put those up".  OR - dad's gf is insinuating that Haily was a little impolite and assuming?  I'm not sure which way this is, but I sense tension from the gf... and that's problematic for me.  NOT saying that she did it, but there's a monkey-wrench (pardon the pun) in the works with this for me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 20, 2011, 03:58:42 PM »

I know this was discussed several days ago but I can't help thinking about all the old neglected oil wells in that area.  Hundreds of abandoned wells dot the landscape, its been mentioned that Shawn had a cave he frequented.

Wouldn't it also be likely he had knowledge of many "holes" throughout from exploring when he was younger?  Anything from septic tanks, water wells and many drilling sites.  Just so many "Hiding Places" in plain sight out there in Big Country.....

I wonder if they could be mapped out? I know it's alot but maybe there's something online that has a documented record of them? Since they'd be sitting in the state being neglected, I'd imagine the state would follow them or keep a record of them all...wouldn't they? Oh please say they would...

I wish LAKE ERIE PRINCESS was here. Her hubby probably knows. It would probably be covered by the Energy Department or possibly Mineral Management. Both have had their problems recently, so I'm not real confident anyone would be keeping up with this. But who knows. 

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 20, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »

"I'm hoping they don't find anything out there in the dirt." (Billie).

This is also bothering me.  I don't like it when people say statements that can swing both ways.  Does she not want to have to learn a reality where her daughter has been killed and put in the dirt like trash, or is she subconsciously slipping up that she doesn't want them to find evidence?

Now personally, wrong or right, I don't feel that she really knows anything about her daughter's appearance.  IMHO, I think her heart knows that her boyfriend is completely capable of doing this, and likely did, and that she has been guarded in what she says because of that and because of her drug use inevitably coming into question.  She has another kid, she knows he will likely be taken and her job loss because of the drug use.  I think that's the guarded part we're seeing.  Not active involvement/coverup, but secondary to some pretty awful realizations that she wants to deny to herself.

That being said, we read every day how desperate women in love with monster-men put their men first and their family second, watching sexual assaults, abuse, murder, even helping cover things up.  So until we KNOW we really don't know....  And this little "dirt" statement, to me, is like a little sticker under my proverbial saddle blanket; it's going to bother me until we know for sure that it's not an issue.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 20, 2011, 04:00:18 PM »

SNIPPED:

Grace said one of the earrings that Hailey was reported to be wearing when she disappeared was found in Clint Dunn's home after her disappearance.

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Does anyone else get a red-flag off of this relationship dynamic?  Hailey asks dad's gf to pick up her stuff for her - drops it, turns around, and says "put those up".  OR - dad's gf is insinuating that Haily was a little impolite and assuming?  I'm not sure which way this is, but I sense tension from the gf... and that's problematic for me.  NOT saying that she did it, but there's a monkey-wrench (pardon the pun) in the works with this for me.

Wecome Scootersmon and thanks for the article!

Yes- I had a red flag, which is why I've been beating the earring thing to death...so much for lurking

I also would have noticed that earring on the floor when moving out and would have picked it up, not only because the earrings were important to Hailey and she had asked Naomi to put them up, but because it would have triggered the Christmas memory and I would want to make sure to return it if and when she came home.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 20, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »

SNIPPED:

Here's how I took it:

Hailey spent the night & dropped her earrings by the couch, so maybe she fell asleep on the couch...anyway, she went home but remembered she left her earrings there, so she asked Naomi to get them & put them aside for her. I didn;t see anything negative in it. Then again, my step-daughter is always leaving her things here. She'll remember when she gets home & calls me right away "Mom, can you get my necklace in the bathroom? It's right on the side of the tub"...etc. So I get her things & put them up for when she comes back. So maybe it's bc I'm speaking of my experience with my sd, maybe that's why I don't see the negative implication?

So far, Naomi seems like an ok gal...although it's been speculated that important info regarding income was hidden, but don;t know much more about her. One thing we did get from this, though, is her last name!

Naomi Stewart.

Friends, family, records?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »

SNIPPED:

I haven't really had a red flag about the girl friend. Hailey probably wanted her to put them in a safe place as she had no jewelry box there with her. Did the girlfriend say she was a little impolite and assuming?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2011, 04:03:12 PM »

This is also bothering me.  I don't like it when people say statements that can swing both ways.  Does she not want to have to learn a reality where her daughter has been killed and put in the dirt like trash, or is she subconsciously slipping up that she doesn't want them to find evidence?

Now personally, wrong or right, I don't feel that she really knows anything about her daughter's appearance.  IMHO, I think her heart knows that her boyfriend is completely capable of doing this, and likely did, and that she has been guarded in what she says because of that and because of her drug use inevitably coming into question.  She has another kid, she knows he will likely be taken and her job loss because of the drug use.  I think that's the guarded part we're seeing.  Not active involvement/coverup, but secondary to some pretty awful realizations that she wants to deny to herself.

That being said, we read every day how desperate women in love with monster-men put their men first and their family second, watching sexual assaults, abuse, murder, even helping cover things up.  So until we KNOW we really don't know....  And this little "dirt" statement, to me, is like a little sticker under my proverbial saddle blanket; it's going to bother me until we know for sure that it's not an issue.

I agree! It's not like she left it as "out there"...She stated "out there in the dirt". What's that all about? It there alot of dirt there or something? What's the land like? I thought I saw alot of trees & forestry, some water & a river. Is she referring to the landfill? Her "dirt" statement rubs me the wrong way.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »

Oh ok, in the context of her saying it after the fact.... that makes a lot more sense.  Red flag has been taken down.  lol!!

And welcome to the newest monkeys and the now-out-of-lurking-monkeys!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2011, 04:06:20 PM »

Thoughts regarding the sleeping arrangement?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
911 Calls From Missing Hailey`s Mother About Boyfriend Adkins
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What about it, Billie Dunn? Any change at all in her behavior that you noticed?

BILLIE DUNN: No. Like I said, in the beginning, three years ago, she was very upset her dad and I broke up, but I don`t think Hailey feared Sean in the least. And she wouldn`t have been afraid to come to me. She knows that she was number one, her and David are number one. And I don`t think she would have been afraid to come to me.

And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch. I think Clint`s mom is just upset. She wants someone to blame also, and that`s understandable. But I really believe Hailey would have come to me or her father. And I don`t think she was afraid of Sean.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »

I agree! It's not like she left it as "out there"...She stated "out there in the dirt". What's that all about? It there alot of dirt there or something? What's the land like? I thought I saw alot of trees & forestry, some water & a river. Is she referring to the landfill? Her "dirt" statement rubs me the wrong way.

I took it as referring to the landfills.  I will admit, seeing the pictures that the media chose to show of the previous landfill search, I was surprised at how there seemed to be a lot of dirt and lesser amounts of trash.  SHe apparently was taken to the landfill, Billie was, for some reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if subconsciously at least it made a big impression on her; it did me, and I sure don't have a daughter involved.  That being said, I still feel a little twitchy about the way that she said it... like I want to ask her "what exactly do you mean?" and see what she comes up with and how she would react.

I'm really on the fence about this.  I want to think it's just a natural sort of repulsed reaction to the thought of her daughter being in the dirt.  On the other hand, maybe I've been reading too much seamus and eyesforlies.  lol
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »

WELCOME  SCOOTERS MOMMY   

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

I really wish Nancy Grace would ask yes or no questions instead of leading people into long rambling and confusing answers.  You can't get the right answers when you help them out.

Actually, sometimes it's ingenious. The more people talk, the more chance they have of slipping up or remembering something they "thought" they forgot.

I say keep her talking as much as ya can. Maybe she'll remember something relevant. Normally NG gets on my nerves bc nobody can ever finish a sentence, but this case is different. The more Billie talks, the more info is revealed...literally.

Maybe so, but the discussion about whether CPS removed DD from the home became confusing.  They had sources that said yes they did remove him and Billie insisted this wasn't true, SHE felt he would be safer at her brothers.  Perhaps it was her perspective about why he was at the brothers.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2011, 04:08:27 PM »

have to run. bbl monkeys! klaas, haven't forgotten about that info but i can;t verify anything yet. has anybody else been able to do that? again, bbl. picking son up from winter track & taking other 2 to wrestling practice. jeesh, story of my life.

matter of fact, gonna have some wine with my shrimp alfredo! bbs.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2011, 04:09:57 PM »

UPDATE: Search Ends at Colorado City Landfill

Searchers returned to the Colorado City landfill Thursday in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
The search included cadaver dogs. Searchers arrived at around 1:30 p.m. and left before 3 p.m. It's unclear what they discovered, if anything.

Investigators combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says the Colorado City landfill has previously been searched.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »

Unless it is revealed to the contrary ... I support Billie's clarification of the issue.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Why was your son, David, taken into state custody?

BILLIE DUNN: He wasn`t taken into state custody. From my understanding, it`s normal for CPS to come in and interview you, which they did. I placed David at my brother`s house. That`s best for him. I have people driving by, hollering awful things. But there was no courts involved. He`s not in state custody. He`s at my brother`s house and here every day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.