April 19, 2024, 03:21:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168073 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »

UPDATE: Search Ends at Colorado City Landfill

Searchers returned to the Colorado City landfill Thursday in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
The search included cadaver dogs. Searchers arrived at around 1:30 p.m. and left before 3 p.m. It's unclear what they discovered, if anything.

Investigators combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says the Colorado City landfill has previously been searched.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406

What a media roller coaster??

Maybe the route Shawn took from Colorado City to Big Spring on the morning of December 27th will become a focus of the search for this little girl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 20, 2011, 04:24:58 PM »

"I'm hoping they don't find anything out there in the dirt." (Billie).

This is also bothering me.  I don't like it when people say statements that can swing both ways.  Does she not want to have to learn a reality where her daughter has been killed and put in the dirt like trash, or is she subconsciously slipping up that she doesn't want them to find evidence?

Now personally, wrong or right, I don't feel that she really knows anything about her daughter's appearance.  IMHO, I think her heart knows that her boyfriend is completely capable of doing this, and likely did, and that she has been guarded in what she says because of that and because of her drug use inevitably coming into question.  She has another kid, she knows he will likely be taken and her job loss because of the drug use.  I think that's the guarded part we're seeing.  Not active involvement/coverup, but secondary to some pretty awful realizations that she wants to deny to herself.

That being said, we read every day how desperate women in love with monster-men put their men first and their family second, watching sexual assaults, abuse, murder, even helping cover things up.  So until we KNOW we really don't know....  And this little "dirt" statement, to me, is like a little sticker under my proverbial saddle blanket; it's going to bother me until we know for sure that it's not an issue.

I agree! It's not like she left it as "out there"...She stated "out there in the dirt". What's that all about? It there alot of dirt there or something? What's the land like? I thought I saw alot of trees & forestry, some water & a river. Is she referring to the landfill? Her "dirt" statement rubs me the wrong way.

I Googled Colorado City and got this image. I have some personal pictures of the area, but they would have to be scanned and they are packed in a box in the garage.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #582 on: January 20, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »

Texas Railroad Commision regulates oil wells and pipelines, click on the below link, hit accept and it will take you to a map. I don't know how to use it because I am not that bright, but someone can probably figure it out. I can only find pipelines, but it did show up the first time I tried well sites.

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/

St*pid JSM can't figure out a map.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 20, 2011, 04:35:06 PM »

What is Billie Dunn's address?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 20, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »

1804 Chestnut St.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 20, 2011, 04:42:46 PM »

Thoughts regarding the sleeping arrangement?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
911 Calls From Missing Hailey`s Mother About Boyfriend Adkins
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What about it, Billie Dunn? Any change at all in her behavior that you noticed?

BILLIE DUNN: No. Like I said, in the beginning, three years ago, she was very upset her dad and I broke up, but I don`t think Hailey feared Sean in the least. And she wouldn`t have been afraid to come to me. She knows that she was number one, her and David are number one. And I don`t think she would have been afraid to come to me.

And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch. I think Clint`s mom is just upset. She wants someone to blame also, and that`s understandable. But I really believe Hailey would have come to me or her father. And I don`t think she was afraid of Sean.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

At 13 years old, I wanted my privacy - to be able to sit in my room and giggle on the phone with my girlfriends about whatever, to listen to my music, etc.  The only reason I would have slept in the den would be to avoid something unpleasant in my room.  What was she avoiding?  Was her bedroom next to her mother's - did she hear mom and boyfriend at night?  Was it more safe in the den, less likely that boyfriend could stare at her without being noticed?  Did something happen in her bedroom to make it repulsive to her?

When I was older, I often slept in the den of my parents' house because I came in late and it was less likely to wake my parents up.  Also, I wanted out of the house (because it was a bad place at the time).  I doubt that Hailey was out late... so was something going on in the house where she didn't want to be there?  Sounds like it.

Oh, and as an aside, I *highly* doubt that knowing how 'into' her boyfriend mommy was that Hailey would have at all felt she could talk to her mom about boyfriend and whatever he was doing.  I can well imagine that the discussion came up before and that mom blew it off, possibly even got defensively mad at Hailey, thus closing discussions in the future.  Hypothetically, if SA *had* done something physically to Hailey, there's no way she'd tell her mom.  I sure wouldn't have, and I had a lot better relationship with my mom than apparently Hailey did - because SA was in the way.  I'm sure if something happened, and she tried to tell mom, she'd KNOW that mom would bring it up with SA and that SA would do his charm bit on mom, mom would believe SA, and that then Hailey would really be in danger!

Is that what happened?  Did Hailey threaten to tell someone? Did that push SA over the edge?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 20, 2011, 04:47:09 PM »

1804 Chestnut St.

Thank you - first pic is the Dunn house at 1804 Chestnut.  Notice the close proximity to the cemetery.  Also, if you look north near Interstate 20 you will see alot of open land as depicted in the 2nd pic:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 20, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »

"I'm hoping they don't find anything out there in the dirt." (Billie).

This is also bothering me.  I don't like it when people say statements that can swing both ways.  Does she not want to have to learn a reality where her daughter has been killed and put in the dirt like trash, or is she subconsciously slipping up that she doesn't want them to find evidence?

Now personally, wrong or right, I don't feel that she really knows anything about her daughter's appearance.  IMHO, I think her heart knows that her boyfriend is completely capable of doing this, and likely did, and that she has been guarded in what she says because of that and because of her drug use inevitably coming into question.  She has another kid, she knows he will likely be taken and her job loss because of the drug use.  I think that's the guarded part we're seeing.  Not active involvement/coverup, but secondary to some pretty awful realizations that she wants to deny to herself.

That being said, we read every day how desperate women in love with monster-men put their men first and their family second, watching sexual assaults, abuse, murder, even helping cover things up.  So until we KNOW we really don't know....  And this little "dirt" statement, to me, is like a little sticker under my proverbial saddle blanket; it's going to bother me until we know for sure that it's not an issue.

The same could be said for Clint's words.  Both Clint and Billie cling to hope that Hailey is alive.  The alternative is too difficult to comprehend.  I would feel the same.

Both Clint and Billie reveal their appreciation for search effort but ... obviously a deceased Haily is not the outcome they are praying for.

Janet

++++++

Clint Dunn

Hailey's Older Brother Is Moved From Dunn Home In Colorado City
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 am CST January 20, 2011

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, joined the group of about 55 searchers, to offer up his support.

"I don't want to join in the search – I can't," he said. "I don't want to. It's just amazing seeing these people the community pull together like this."

He said he can't search because he's not willing to face what could be found in the fields.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

Billie Dunn

RAW: Hailey's Mom Thinks Someone Will Find Her Daughter
Thursday, January 20 2011

Dunn said she also appreciates everyone who is volunteering their time to search. However, she's happy they haven't found anything.

"I'm glad they're looking, but each day I'm hoping they don't find anything out there in the dirt. That's not the way that I want them to find her," added Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333416

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »

Texas Railroad Commision regulates oil wells and pipelines, click on the below link, hit accept and it will take you to a map. I don't know how to use it because I am not that bright, but someone can probably figure it out. I can only find pipelines, but it did show up the first time I tried well sites.

You used that "S" word again! 

I got into the site, but I can't find the legend for wells. I can't tell what is active and what is capped. Maybe when my engineer son gets home he can help me. Mitchell and Howard counties both have many, many wells.

O/T My son has been in the car for an hour and forty five minutes making a thirty minute trip from college. He isn't home yet.  We have shoveled the walk to the garage 4 times today, and it is covered again.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 20, 2011, 04:56:51 PM »

1804 Chestnut St.

Thank you - first pic is the Dunn house at 1804 Chestnut.  Notice the close proximity to the cemetery.  Also, if you look north near Interstate 20 you will see alot of open land as depicted in the 2nd pic:

In other words ... it would be an impossibility for a search effort to focus on the route that Shawn took from Colorado City to Big Spring on the morning of December 27th when the vastness of the area is considered.

Janet

_____

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 20, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »

I got into the site, but I can't find the legend for wells. I can't tell what is active and what is capped. Maybe when my engineer son gets home he can help me. Mitchell and Howard counties both have many, many wells.

O/T My son has been in the car for an hour and forty five minutes making a thirty minute trip from college. He isn't home yet.  We have shoveled the walk to the garage 4 times today, and it is covered again.
ooops, guess I did use that word. I think this is the legend for the map...

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/help/legend.html

Sorry about the lousy drive home for your son.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 20, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »

Thoughts regarding the sleeping arrangement?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
911 Calls From Missing Hailey`s Mother About Boyfriend Adkins

GRACE: What about it, Billie Dunn? Any change at all in her behavior that you noticed?

BILLIE DUNN: No. Like I said, in the beginning, three years ago, she was very upset her dad and I broke up, but I don`t think Hailey feared Sean in the least. And she wouldn`t have been afraid to come to me. She knows that she was number one, her and David are number one. And I don`t think she would have been afraid to come to me.

And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch. I think Clint`s mom is just upset. She wants someone to blame also, and that`s understandable. But I really believe Hailey would have come to me or her father. And I don`t think she was afraid of Sean.

At 13 years old, I wanted my privacy - to be able to sit in my room and giggle on the phone with my girlfriends about whatever, to listen to my music, etc.  The only reason I would have slept in the den would be to avoid something unpleasant in my room.  What was she avoiding?  Was her bedroom next to her mother's - did she hear mom and boyfriend at night?  Was it more safe in the den, less likely that boyfriend could stare at her without being noticed?  Did something happen in her bedroom to make it repulsive to her?

When I was older, I often slept in the den of my parents' house because I came in late and it was less likely to wake my parents up.  Also, I wanted out of the house (because it was a bad place at the time).  I doubt that Hailey was out late... so was something going on in the house where she didn't want to be there?  Sounds like it.

Oh, and as an aside, I *highly* doubt that knowing how 'into' her boyfriend mommy was that Hailey would have at all felt she could talk to her mom about boyfriend and whatever he was doing.  I can well imagine that the discussion came up before and that mom blew it off, possibly even got defensively mad at Hailey, thus closing discussions in the future.  Hypothetically, if SA *had* done something physically to Hailey, there's no way she'd tell her mom.  I sure wouldn't have, and I had a lot better relationship with my mom than apparently Hailey did - because SA was in the way.  I'm sure if something happened, and she tried to tell mom, she'd KNOW that mom would bring it up with SA and that SA would do his charm bit on mom, mom would believe SA, and that then Hailey would really be in danger!

Is that what happened?  Did Hailey threaten to tell someone? Did that push SA over the edge?

BINGO!!

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 20, 2011, 05:08:13 PM »

http://www.snyderdailynews.com/news/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 20, 2011, 05:08:14 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 20, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Landfill-search-yields-clues-in-missing-teen-case-963776.php

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 20, 2011, 05:15:13 PM »

Thanks. Why the heck couldn't I find it?   

Anyhow he just made it home.  an angelic monkey  After he quits shaking and eats his chili I'll get him to take a look at it with me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 20, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »

In other words ... it would be an impossibility for a search effort to focus on the route that Shawn took from Colorado City to Big Spring on the morning of December 27th when the vastness of the area is considered.

Janet

It is a long, long way from one place to another from Abilene to the New Mexico state line and beyond. And there is a lot of "dirt."

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 20, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »

Thanks. Why the heck couldn't I find it?   

Anyhow he just made it home.  an angelic monkey  After he quits shaking and eats his chili I'll get him to take a look at it with me.
Don't ask me how I found it, glad he made it home safely.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 20, 2011, 05:23:36 PM »

Authories now searching Snyder landfill for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

COLORADO CITY – A waste facility in Snyder was the second landfill law enforcement searched to find evidence into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn who has been missing for over three weeks.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill and are currently searching at the Snyder Solid Waste Facility.

“We don’t know if there have been any hits,” said Pete Kampfer, city manager and spokesman for the task force investigating the disappearance of 13-year-old teen.

Investigators continued to search in Scurry County today.

Kampfer admitted there were hits at the Allied Waste Services during a search last Thursday and Friday but said it is unknown whether the hits were related to the Dunn case.

Volunteers continue searched in Scurry County as well, said Brad Dennis, director of KlaasKids Foundation, which is in Colorado City to organize volunteer search efforts.

“We also searched a lot of areas around the Colorado River,” Dennis said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/authories-now-searching-snyder-landfill-missing-co/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #599 on: January 20, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »

Unless it is revealed to the contrary ... I support Billie's clarification of the issue.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: Why was your son, David, taken into state custody?

BILLIE DUNN: He wasn`t taken into state custody. From my understanding, it`s normal for CPS to come in and interview you, which they did. I placed David at my brother`s house. That`s best for him. I have people driving by, hollering awful things. But there was no courts involved. He`s not in state custody. He`s at my brother`s house and here every day.

That is so odd to me, IF she placed him there so he would be protected from ppl yelling awful things when driving by, wth would she have him back there EVERY DAY?? Do they only yell awful things at night, her reasoning skills are severly lacking and I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse. I would totally applaud her for doing what was best for David and getting him out of the house, by I am not sure 1) I believe her story and 2) if I did believe it, the last comment I bolded actually invalidates the reason she sent him to be with her brother

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.