April 19, 2024, 11:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168107 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2011, 08:51:19 AM »

Nancy Grace Time!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Joy Behar is on my HLN right now. Nancy Grace is back on at midnight here.

I know - I was pissed - looks like they moved NG to midnight - I have my life planned. NG when I go to bed at ten - the nerve.

I know right?
 could always tune in for the later show..midnight is way too late for me...
NG show continued after her 7 PM show last night..they were talking about Lindsey Baum..glad that NG is going back and putting up other missing children..keeping their names out there till they are found..
but it totally threw me off when NG was on again..is that the new lineup now I wonder..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »

Grace Airs Videos of Adkins Allegedly Holding Knives, Smoking Pot

The entire nation got a look at the videos and images posted on bigcountryhomepage.com last week that believe to show Shawn Adkins dressed in costume while holding knives and using illegal drugs. Nancy Grace broadcast the videos during Monday's show on HLN.
Adkins is the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother. He is the only person named as a suspect in the case.

"I think that was from before we got together," mother Billie Dunn said in response to the videos. "I did see some online and it's not good"

Grace showed the videos over and over again and asked her "unleash the lawyers" panel what the images could mean if it was one of their clients. The attorneys said while the videos and pictures didn't look good, they aren't necessarily admissible in court.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Late night, my daughter & everyone after a great first night of the week they are down are fast asleep so Im reading back.  She is lying thru her teeth, she knew about those pics & much more.  She's been dating him over 2 years according to her.  Also, I did happen to catch a bit of Nancy here there tonight & Billie is lying her face off.   She contradicted herself from the point she found out that Hailey was missing & the steps she took thereafter.  If Im still up after a long day I might watch the repeat in full but she definitely changed her story tonight.
I have to agree with you and add that a nitwit like SA is so childishly proud of his penchant for horror/slasher movies that there is no way he wouldn't show BD and everyone else the sites he posts on, the masks he acquired, his home made movies with his cousin, etc..  He's an idiot and I bet BD fed into his love of gore. I bet before he came along she never, ever head of the music she is listening to now!  I bet she thinks he is God and the sun rises and sets with his words!  In her mind she has landed her a young hottie and he's nothing more than a crazy, overgrown kid and it keeps BD feeling really young and hip and all it really has done is make her look a fool and like her children were pushed aside for him and his needs.  Can't stand a weak woman like that!  Wake up BD, you let this arsehole in your home and put your child in danger!  Even if he didn't do anything he already threatened you and your daughter so why call the cops and still stay with him?  You are one mixed up, low self esteem nut.  I do pray for you and your family as I wouldn't want anyone to lose a child.  But I think she brought this one on herself!  All stated above is MOO.

I agree with your post. There is no way Shawn didn't show Billie those videos and more. It was a point of pride with him. Did you see his post about his mask after Hailey went missing. Who does that? It is an obsession with him. I have no idea how much a mask like that costs, but I would expect quite a bit. His truck doesn't run, and I suspect he uses Billie's vehicle, but he's got a mask and all the regalia that goes along with it. And, oh yeah, money to buy drugs on the night Hailey is missing. I woke up cranky this morning.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2011, 08:54:30 AM »

Thank you all for hearing my story. Its very hard for me to talk about it because I know how close I was to god only knows what! But God had his arms around me that day.

I am 32 years old now and I have never had a dream about what happened to me since I have became an adult. After it happened I never walked alone again, stayed home alone, or wandered to far out of my moms sight. But last night I relived the nightmare in a dream. It was so real and I woke up shaking and fighting back the tears. I know I am ok, but all these innocent children have a sense of security that is false. OUR KIDS ARE NOT SAFE!

I want to scream that from the mountain tops.....I want every parent to be as scared as I am!!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2011, 08:54:35 AM »

snipped  melisb post...::

I have to agree with you and add that a nitwit like SA is so childishly proud of his penchant for horror/slasher movies that there is no way he wouldn't show BD and everyone else the sites he posts on, the masks he acquired, his home made movies with his cousin, etc..  He's an idiot and I bet BD fed into his love of gore. I bet before he came along she never, ever head of the music she is listening to now!  I bet she thinks he is God and the sun rises and sets with his words!  In her mind she has landed her a young hottie and he's nothing more than a crazy, overgrown kid and it keeps BD feeling really young and hip and all it really has done is make her look a fool and like her children were pushed aside for him and his needs.  Can't stand a weak woman like that!  Wake up BD, you let this arsehole in your home and put your child in danger!  Even if he didn't do anything he already threatened you and your daughter so why call the cops and still stay with him?  You are one mixed up, low self esteem nut.  I do pray for you and your family as I wouldn't want anyone to lose a child.  But I think she brought this one on herself!  All stated above is MOO.

Yep..have to agree with you that Billie probably turned to some really questionable things once she got involved with SA just to keep him..a lot of women do that once they snag a man..sad to see really and sometimes I am embarrassed for them..see it all the time..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2011, 08:57:32 AM »

Thank you all for hearing my story. Its very hard for me to talk about it because I know how close I was to god only knows what! But God had his arms around me that day.

I am 32 years old now and I have never had a dream about what happened to me since I have became an adult. After it happened I never walked alone again, stayed home alone, or wandered to far out of my moms sight. But last night I relived the nightmare in a dream. It was so real and I woke up shaking and fighting back the tears. I know I am ok, but all these innocent children have a sense of security that is false. OUR KIDS ARE NOT SAFE!

I want to scream that from the mountain tops.....I want every parent to be as scared as I am!!!!!

thanks for sharing..
thank God you were saved by your neighbor...what she did is something that I feel any one of us monkeys would have done to save a child..We would not just sit back and allow a child to be hurt or taken...Monkeys Rock!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »

Shawn Adkins Posts Messages on "Myspace"

Reported by: Cody McDonell & Lane Stone
Monday, January 17 2011

Billie Dunn's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only person named a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins said at the beginning of the investigation he is innocent but we haven't heard much from him since.

He is talking about the disappearance on "Myspace". A few days ago he wrote an update that seems to be a message for Billie.

It says there is nothing more than I want than to be there for you... Don't lose hope, I love you Hailey and David.

Adkins also posted pictures of himself with Billie and Hailey that appear to be taken on Christmas day.

Adkins spoke to KTAB right after Hailey disappeared, but hasn't done any more interviews on the advice of his attorney.

Click below for continuing coverage of the search for Hailey Dunn and to see an interview with a local defense attorney about the case and why Adkins may be staying silent.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332366
So what computer is he posting from now? Grandmas?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »

Maybe he's posting from the computer that BD DOESN'T have! lol  These people are full of lies.  I'm just wondering if Mama ain't guilty of a lot more a la EvilE Baker? Not the completely gruesome acts but maybe covering for her loverboy and participating in letting him carry out his horror film fantasy?  If my BF was into horror/slasher and went around quoting American Psycho and I found out he was spying on my daughter I would have a movie playing out in my head!  Was he peeping on her privately acting out a scene from one of his movies or was he into pretty sweet little girls?  I'm thinking movie scene.  You know the typical one...pretty girl in her room dressing, door cracked slightly open, one eyball peeking in, glint of a knife blade, heavy breathing, run of the mill slasher scene.  He loved to act them out...did he do that with HD?  Who is to say he didn't act out his ultimate fantasy.  I'm just feeling a little like a Baker copycat minus all the gore in the home.  Could he have done something with her the night before and the "maybe" sightings didn't happen that day?  Did anyone hear from her that day?  Guess I gotta go look again cause right now I'm thinking no.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »

Maybe he's posting from the computer that BD DOESN'T have! lol  These people are full of lies.  I'm just wondering if Mama ain't guilty of a lot more a la EvilE Baker? Not the completely gruesome acts but maybe covering for her loverboy and participating in letting him carry out his horror film fantasy?  If my BF was into horror/slasher and went around quoting American Psycho and I found out he was spying on my daughter I would have a movie playing out in my head!  Was he peeping on her privately acting out a scene from one of his movies or was he into pretty sweet little girls?  I'm thinking movie scene.  You know the typical one...pretty girl in her room dressing, door cracked slightly open, one eyball peeking in, glint of a knife blade, heavy breathing, run of the mill slasher scene.  He loved to act them out...did he do that with HD?  Who is to say he didn't act out his ultimate fantasy.  I'm just feeling a little like a Baker copycat minus all the gore in the home.  Could he have done something with her the night before and the "maybe" sightings didn't happen that day?  Did anyone hear from her that day?  Guess I gotta go look again cause right now I'm thinking no.

bolded by me..
now that is a good question..as we all know, teenagers have their phone up to their ear constantly or they are texting constantly...hmmmm...
I think that SA went home that morning and Hailey was in her bed..no one was home and he molested her and when she threatened to tell, he knew that he had to get rid of her..
Hailey was put in this vulnerable position by her own mother..this child was not safe in her own home..jmo...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2011, 10:06:03 AM »

I looked back at a few of the posted timelines and I don't see contact with anyone except for supposed sightings in town and the lie SA told but I am bringing Janet's theory forward as it kind of fits with what I've said before too.  Don't know if he sexually assualted her as most slasher movie motives aren't sexual, just in it for the act of killing!  I used to be a horror fan too when in jr. high/high school but in no way, shape or form like SA!  Here is her theory:

Tamikosmom's Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010
- Hailey is last seen by David. PM

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- During the night Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in bed.
- To assure silence Hailey is killed in bed and covered her blanket.

December 27, 2010
- Shawn leave for work. AM
- Billie leaves for work. AM
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure. AM
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body. AM
- Shawn disposed of Hailey's body somewhere between home and Big Spring. AM
- Shawn spends day with his mother in Big Springs.
- Shawn returns home prior to David's arrival. PM
- Shawn picks Billie up from work. PM 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

I looked back at a few of the posted timelines and I don't see contact with anyone except for supposed sightings in town and the lie SA told but I am bringing Janet's theory forward as it kind of fits with what I've said before too.  Don't know if he sexually assualted her as most slasher movie motives aren't sexual, just in it for the act of killing!  I used to be a horror fan too when in jr. high/high school but in no way, shape or form like SA!  Here is her theory:

December 26, 2010

- During the night Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in bed.
- To assure silence Hailey is killed in bed and covered her blanket.

December 27, 2010
- Shawn leave for work. AM
- Shawn disposed of Hailey's body somewhere between home and Big Spring. AM

yep..Janet's theory works..could very well be what happened to this child..

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2011, 10:13:38 AM »

Have a great day all, gotta go to work!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2011, 10:24:30 AM »

Janet's theory works for me too. I think Billie was so out of it when they brought home the new supply of drugs she probably didn't hear a thing. I still think she knew things after the fact, before Shawn moved out.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/13/authorities-step-search-missing-texas-cheerleader/?test=latestnews

Authorities Step Up Search for Missing Texas Cheerleader

Published January 18, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Authorities are stepping up efforts to find a missing 13-year-old Texas cheerleader after the latest search of a landfill produced no evidence in the disappearance.

Hailey Darlene Dunn was reported missing by her mother Dec. 28 in Colorado City, a 4,500-resident town about 240 miles west of Dallas.

Hailey, a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School, was thought to be spending the night at a nearby friend's home, but was reported missing the next day when she did not return home.

Investigators on Friday used cadaver dogs to search a landfill in Abilene but turned up no sign of Hailey. Since then, scores of law enforcement officials and volunteers have been searching for the girl, plastering posters with her photo all over town and tying orange ribbons around trees and car antennas.

Authorities have said that her mother's live-in boyfriend, Shawn Casey Adkins, is among several "persons of interest" in the case.

According to a police affidavit filed in the investigation, Adkins remarked to a relative that hurting a teenager would be "like killing a deer."

The affidavit, which seeks phone records of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, and Adkins, also notes that the couple had an apparent fixation on slasher movies and serial killers -- something Dunn called a "hobby."

Peter Kampfer, the city manager, told FoxNews.com on Thursday that the information in the affidavit would suggest that Adkins is a suspect in the case, but the investigation is ongoing.

"There are a lot of suspects in the case," said Kampfer.

The affidavit shows that an uncle of Hailey's told police that after the girl vanished he asked Adkins how anyone could hurt a teenager. Adkins reportedly responded, "It’s like killing a deer."

The affidavit also notes that in February 2010, police responded to a domestic violence call at the house. Adkins allegedly threatened to kill Billie and Hailey Dunn during a heated argument. After telling police he never issued these threats, he later allegedly confessed to police that he threatened the two.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2011, 11:18:27 AM »

<snipped>
Adkins has declined to comment on the case and calls to his attorney, Sidney Lyle of Odessa, have not been returned.   

Worst excuse ever for a lawyer needs to be disembarred
I do not recommend Sidney Lyle.
I used Sidney 1-3 years ago.
Sidney handled my Criminal Defense matter.
I have previously worked with 1-2 lawyers.

Client Review:
My family paid this guy to represent us an a civil case. Not only did he lie to us about ever filing any paperwork with the court but he had a default judgement brought against us which costed us the ENTIRE case, about 90,000 dollars, then he disappears with know way to reach him. If you would like to be screwed over then by all means hire sidney lyle of odessa tx.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056/reviews.html#50121
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2011, 11:22:45 AM »

UPDATE: Advocate Group KlaasKids Arrives in Colorado City

Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, tells bigcountryhomepage.com he has arrived in Colorado City.
Dennis says he'll be meeting with law enforcement throughout the day as well as Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn.

Dennis says he hopes to formulate a plan for how his group can assist in the search by the end of the day.

At this point, Dennis is the only KlaasKids representative in town. He says additional people from the group will fly as early as tonight, if needed.

MORE....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »

UPDATE: Possible Text from Hailey Being 'Held Close'

Tuesday, 9 a.m.
Investigators are not saying either way whether there was a text message sent from Hailey Dunn on Dec. 27, the day she disappeared.

Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn, told a Nancy Grace show producer that investigators informed her Hailey may have sent a text message to a friend at 2 p.m. on the 27th that allegedly said, "what are you doing?"

No information will be released about any text message, Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the Colorado City Police Department said.  Any information in that respect will be "held close to the investigation," he said.

MORE...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »

Slideshow: Images of Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332286
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »

December 26, 2010

- During the night Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in her bed.
- To assure silence Hailey is killed in her bed and covered with her blanket.

December 27, 2010
- Shawn leaves for work. AM
- Shawn disposes of Hailey's body somewhere between home and Big Spring. AM

Lies are created in attempts to cover up truths.  What truths are Shawn attempting to cover up?

1.  Why did Shawn lie about the reason he left work shortly after he arrived?
2.  Why did Shawn lie about going directly to his mother's home in Big Springs?

1.  If Hailey left her home alive ... why was her jacket left behind?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »

I suspect that Hailey was not seen or heard from anybody on December 27, 2010.

Could it be that Shawn sent the short 2:00 PM text message to Mary Beth in an attempt to compromise the timeline?

Could it be that the two neighbor witnesses were mistaken or they just wanted to insert themselves in the case?

Last night Nancy Grace queried both Clint and Billie on this issue.

Janet

++++

Text Message?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 17, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Alexis Weed, our producer on the story, joining us out of New York. Alexis, weigh in. What do you know?

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we`re getting a little bit more information on what could be the timeline that has to do with Monday December 27th, the day in question. We`re finding out today from Billie Dunn, that perhaps there was a text message, she`s hearing from police, a text message was sent from her phone, that`s the phone that Hailey would use, she used her mother`s phone, sent at 2:00 in the afternoon, to the friend where she was supposedly going according to Shawn Adkins to the friend`s house, however, there was no response to that text. The text said just what are you doing to the friend.

GRACE: Now Billie Dunn, explain to me the significance of that?

B. DUNN: With Shawn getting the cell phone pings coming back to Colorado City that morning, I want to know who she talked to on the phone, it`s very important to me if she was on that phone and they`re not saying that anybody is an accountable witness it seems that has seen her on Monday. So I want to know who called my cell phone that morning and that afternoon, and who she called, and those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

Hailey Sightings?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 17, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE:  To Clint Dunn, well, to both of you, I want to find out about this neighbor that you have said places her alive in the backyard at 12:00 noon the day she goes missing, this is the Monday after Christmas on Saturday.

Police keep telling us, they can`t confirm that anybody saw her alive at noon, which really changes the timeline, Billie and Clint Dunn, because think about it, that puts her seen by someone outside of you and Shawn Adkins, back until 9:00 the night before, when your 16-year-old son saw her playing on Xbox, all right?

After that, nobody saw her. That was it. That ruins the police time line. So help me out, how can we locate this person that claims they saw her at 12:00 noon on the Monday where she goes missing? First to you Clint Dunn?

C. DUNN: He did live next door, I believe he moved out. I don`t know his name or anything.

GRACE: Do you know where he went?

C. DUNN: No, I don`t.

GRACE: Do you know who would know?

C. DUNN: Well, the police would know.

GRACE: How about the people --

C. DUNN: And also --

GRACE: Go ahead, Billie.

B. DUNN: Yeah, the guy who owns it, Travis, he knows where Dennis went, the guy who saw her. But there`s also another lady, Jean Burris (ph), a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday, she said she told the FBI that twice. She saw her Monday between 10:30 and 12:00. She knows it was Monday because she doesn`t do hair on Sunday. She knows it was that day. She knows Hailey. And I believe Jillian spoke with her also, but police aren`t telling me that.

GRACE: We did talk to her, this is the hairstylist. Did she see her out the window or did her children see Hailey or both?

B. DUNN: She saw Hailey out the window.

GRACE: Right. Now she places her between 10:30 and 12:00, where was Hailey?

B. DUNN: Just cutting across her yard.

GRACE: Across her yard going to where?

B. DUNN: Possibly toward the dollar store that she walked to, but she lives catty corner from me. My backyard catty corners to her backyard.

GRACE: now you said she was on her way to the dollar store, did she ever make it to the dollar store? Do we know?

B. DUNN: No, they say the only video footage they have of her in the dollar store was Sunday.

GRACE: OK, that`s odd, because they do have video of her on Sunday. Is there anyway Jean was mistaken and saw her on Sunday?

B. DUNN: Several people tell me if Jean says she saw her Monday then she definitely saw her Monday. And again, she didn`t do hair on Sunday and she had just gotten finished doing somebody`s hair.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2011, 12:30:38 PM »

New agency assists in Hailey Dunn case

More help is coming in as the search for thirteen-year-old Hailey Dunn continues.
A member of the KlaasKids Foundation, Brad Dennis, was scheduled to come to Colorado City on Monday evening after being contacted by Hailey's family to assist local investigative efforts. According to the KlaasKids Foundation website, Dennis has led numerous search and rescue efforts with over 20 years experience, has taught thousands in seminars, and has completed various courses in law enforcement tactics.
The KlaasKids Foundation was founded in 1994 by Marc Klaas in an effort to raise awareness of child abduction and murder after his own twelve-year-old daughter, Polly Klaas, was taken and killed.
As noted on the KlaasKids website, "the Foundation's mission is to stop crimes against children...by distilling the best knowledge and information through a societal approach that extends from the President’s Cabinet Table to the family’s kitchen table."
Also reported on Monday was a possible sighting of Hailey, which ended up being confirmed by investigators as a false alarm. A tip had been received that Hailey had been seen in a pickup near the city of Dunn on Highway 208.
Even though the sighting was a false alarm, the search efforts still are not slowing down. Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer has reiterated that law enforcement officials are still following leads during this criminal investigation.
Hailey was last seen on December 27th by her mother's former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, reported Hailey missing on the next day, December 28th. Hailey is 5'1" and 120 pounds, and has hazel eyes and brown hair with blondish streaks.
Anyone with information on Hailey's whereabouts are asked to contact the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294 or 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/new-agency-assists-hailey-dunn-case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.