April 19, 2024, 06:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168093 times)
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: January 20, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »

yes to the shirts and really good theory on letters
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 20, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »

My husbands niece and her husband got into some trouble a few years ago and CPS took the kids ...I immediatly went down to the office and pleaded for them to let me have them instead of strangers and after an extensive background check they let the kids go home with me , yet they were still under CPS control and I was closely monitored . This could be the case with David.

I would hope that is what has happened in this case too. It was very kind of you to go get the kids.  an angelic monkey

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. What a shame I am so suspicious of strangers and those kids going to them. Thank God you   an angelic monkey stepped up to the plate. So sad that more do not do that in those situations.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: January 20, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »

In the 911 tape played on NG SA says BD threatened to take all HIS Klonopin plus HER pain meds.

Here is some info on Klonopin from 

http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html

Abuse
•Klonopin is sometimes known by the street name "K-pin." Users compare the high to a drunk feeling. Users may eventually need to increase dosage to achieve the desired effect, risking overdose or potentially harmful side effects. Coma, impaired motor function, difficulty breathing, confusion, and nausea are all signs of overdose. Long-term users may experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, hallucinations, psychosis, and anger. Withdrawal in heavy users can be deadly and a medical detox is highly recommended.

Read more: What Is the Abuse Potential Of Klonopin? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html#ixzz1Bd26vVTX
And Klonopin is also a life savor for some people that experience terrible anxiety attacks.
Of course, No Rose!
I should have copied all the info about the drug instead of jumping to a conclusion about SA.  You are most surely right. 
I suffer from anxiety and have taken Ativan in the past.  Ativan and Klonopin are in the same family of drugs.
I meant no harm.
You would never mean any harm  an angelic monkey  I was just saying that for some people it is an excellent medication.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 20, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »

I am really confused about Mark myself. He has always said the first thing to do is to clear yourself. Take a poly so they can move on to searching for whoever took a child. Billie has not been cleared, in fact, she refuses to take another poly. Says she doesn't trust them. He has been treating her like a victim, and maybe she is. She just hasn't done what he has always preached.

Mark is down on the police work and criticizing them. Now, I don't like their choice of spokesmen and only think they confuse things, but I do think there are competent lawmen working the case. Even though this is a small police force, they have experienced officers helping them from all over the state. There were mistakes made in Polly's case, and Mark has reason to be critical, but I have never heard him openly criticize a working case like this before. I really don't think that is doing any good, and has probably caused a lot of resentment from law enforcement. I can't imagine there is any co-operation between his group and the LE. Maybe the Laura Recovery team is a liaison for them. 

POLYGRAPHS

Billie Dunn

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. ....

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it. ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 17, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: That`s an excellent question. To Billie Dunn joining us tonight and taking your calls, I know cops told you deception possible on your first polygraph. That`s what you tell us. Cops say they never said any such of a thing. Are you willing to take another poly, and if not with the local cops, would you take one with the Feds?

B. DUNN: No. I would think about taking one with somebody else, with the FBI

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

Affidavits

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance. ...

Information in these summary statements comes directly from the affidavits:

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Clint Dunn

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Clint, have you taken a polygraph yet?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: No, I haven`t.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like they`ve strapped everybody up. What`s your holdup?

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: January 20, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »

yes to the shirts and really good theory on letters

Thanks HELPER. It's nice to know someone thinks I have a brain and I'm not just another pretty face.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 20, 2011, 09:56:05 PM »

off to do the laundry...carry on monkeys...hopefully good news on Hailey soon !
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2011, 09:56:37 PM »

JMHO...but I think Shawn harmed Hailey. Why stand watching her in her bedroom...that is creepy. Is his window of opportunity the time he got home after going to work and abruptly leaving...or could he have done something the night before and needed to go clean up his tracks. Any thoughts/theories as to the time line as we now know it?

Who would get to work and leave 10 min later unless they thought of something they wanted/needed to do? Saying nothing and leaving, that is irrational..IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2011, 09:57:24 PM »

off to do the laundry...carry on monkeys...hopefully good news on Hailey soon !

Yes, I think we all go to bed every night hoping tomorrow Hailey will be found.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2011, 10:00:46 PM »

I am really confused about Mark myself. He has always said the first thing to do is to clear yourself. Take a poly so they can move on to searching for whoever took a child. Billie has not been cleared, in fact, she refuses to take another poly. Says she doesn't trust them. He has been treating her like a victim, and maybe she is. She just hasn't done what he has always preached.

Mark is down on the police work and criticizing them. Now, I don't like their choice of spokesmen and only think they confuse things, but I do think there are competent lawmen working the case. Even though this is a small police force, they have experienced officers helping them from all over the state. There were mistakes made in Polly's case, and Mark has reason to be critical, but I have never heard him openly criticize a working case like this before. I really don't think that is doing any good, and has probably caused a lot of resentment from law enforcement. I can't imagine there is any co-operation between his group and the LE. Maybe the Laura Recovery team is a liaison for them. 

POLYGRAPHS

Billie Dunn

NANCY GRACE

BILLIE DUNN: The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. ....

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it. ....

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: That`s an excellent question. To Billie Dunn joining us tonight and taking your calls, I know cops told you deception possible on your first polygraph. That`s what you tell us. Cops say they never said any such of a thing. Are you willing to take another poly, and if not with the local cops, would you take one with the Feds?

Affidavits

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance. ...

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.”

Clint Dunn

NANCY GRACE

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one.

I wonder if Mark has arranged for Billie to take a poly with the FBI? And yes, I think Clint should take one too, and maybe his girlfriend. Let's get the family cleared and move on. It's been over four weeks already.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2011, 10:04:28 PM »

I know that I am in the minority here but I really don't think that Billie had anything to do with her daughters disappearance. I think that because LE are telling her things that it says a lot. I know that she flunked a poly and all but I don't think the poly guy knew what he was doing. I'm hoping that Marc Klaas maybe gets someone to re-poly her.

!~*Mar*~!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2011, 10:05:37 PM »

it is 50 50 really alot of churches helping and shops donating work for cars etc... but from my understanding with Clint he doesn't want money just supplies and for Billie a fund at a bank was being setup to donate money.

Thanks for the insight~I was just curious about the local outlook on everything.....I did talk with someone in Snyder as I grew up in TX and have family and friends scattered, they didn't even know who I was talking about, I was shocked-they knew a 13 yr old cheerleader was missing but that was it Made me very sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2011, 10:07:05 PM »

alot going on in town but rules are rules just a lot of rumors flying every where
but but, we are NOT  WS

Anything you can share? Also, I have a question.....are the locals coming to the aid of Billie or Clint or is it mostly ppl that don't know them, I am meaning financially, donations etc to help them get by for the basic needs........

edit..........I meant NOT WS

Have you been to Margaritaville again? 

Actually recovering from last night's trip.....had 2 b-days last night and one of the parties was there, 4 down and 2 to go (and a very empty bank account)!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 20, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »

POLYGRAPHS

Billie Dunn

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

Affidavits

Clint Dunn

NANCY GRACE

I wonder if Mark has arranged for Billie to take a poly with the FBI? And yes, I think Clint should take one too, and maybe his girlfriend. Let's get the family cleared and move on. It's been over four weeks already.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: January 20, 2011, 10:14:02 PM »

I know that I am in the minority here but I really don't think that Billie had anything to do with her daughters disappearance. I think that because LE are telling her things that it says a lot. I know that she flunked a poly and all but I don't think the poly guy knew what he was doing. I'm hoping that Marc Klaas maybe gets someone to re-poly her.

I don't think you are in the minority here as there are many Monkeys that think the way you do. And it's ok with me and probably everyone else that you all feel that way. I am so vocal about Billie, because I have processed the evidence in a different way than you have. It's possible the polygraph operator read the LDT incorrectly as it has happened before. They are not foolproof. But that would push me to get another operator to give me one ASAP. If I felt like I was truthful, wild horses couldn't stop me till I cleared myself.

What I don't get, is why she thought if Shawn failed his poly, she was willing to believe he was untruthful. But in the next breath she says she doesn't trust polygraphs.  Color me confused. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: January 20, 2011, 10:14:47 PM »

I am not sure about her, she obviously has issues with who to allow around her kids and an extreme lack of judgement and tonight on NG all she eeked out was "call 911 cause I don't have my cell phone"......I guess and I don't know why, but I expected some emotion....seems the only time I see emotion from her is when they mention SA. I do wonder if she has guilty knowledge and that is why she flunked the poly, it just seems she is so ga ga over SA, and it is a sharp dichotomy from how she acts when she speaks about Hailey~I wish I could say I felt different but I don't.

I don't think LE is sharing that much with her, IIRC LE called Clint to come look at the videos that day and not Billie......I think Mark is doing damage control to some degree IMO wrt Billie.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 20, 2011, 10:24:54 PM »

I am not sure about her, she obviously has issues with who to allow around her kids and an extreme lack of judgement and tonight on NG all she eeked out was "call 911 cause I don't have my cell phone"......I guess and I don't know why, but I expected some emotion....seems the only time I see emotion from her is when they mention SA. I do wonder if she has guilty knowledge and that is why she flunked the poly, it just seems she is so ga ga over SA, and it is a sharp dichotomy from how she acts when she speaks about Hailey~I wish I could say I felt different but I don't.

I don't think LE is sharing that much with her, IIRC LE called Clint to come look at the videos that day and not Billie......I think Mark is doing damage control to some degree IMO wrt Billie.

I do too. I think he is pushing her to say the right things, but she is very stiff with it. Tonight she spoke to Hailey for the first time I can remember. I am sure if I am wrong about that, someone will correct me. But I honestly haven't heard her make a plea to Hailey to stay strong and that her mother loves her and she can't wait till she is home.

I have heard mother's say they go in their missing child's room and smell their clothes and belongings. I have heard nothing close to that with her. Tonight all she could say is Hailey should call 911 because she doesn't have her cell phone. (Those mean police!) It always comes back to Billie. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #676 on: January 20, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »

it is 50 50 really alot of churches helping and shops donating work for cars etc... but from my understanding with Clint he doesn't want money just supplies and for Billie a fund at a bank was being setup to donate money.
Thanks HELPER an angelic monkey

Some how I knew Clint would be a proud stand up type of guy. I am not sure if you all saw his baby girl "Chloe" in photos, but she is just beautiful. She looks allot like Hailey to me. I don't think Hailey would have runaway. She was too excited about that new baby.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 20, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »

Life outside the home implied that I missed the Nancy Grace Show but plan on watching the repeat at 9:00 PM PT.

I sincerely hope that Mark Klaas will arrange FBI polygraphs for Clint and Naomi as well as another polygraph for Billie.  Considering Shawn alleged that Hailey left her home at 3:15 PM on December 27th to go to the home of her father ... in the name of justice for Hailey why has Clint and his girlfriend not been given a polygraph?  Clint stated on Nancy Grace that he has volunteered.

Janet

+++++

The Polygraph: Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

– Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: January 20, 2011, 10:30:24 PM »

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. You believe -- you told me that she was wearing those earrings over Christmas. Did she spend the night with her father Christmas evening?

DUNN: She did.

GRACE: Are you absolutely positive she had the earrings on Sunday, the next day?

DUNN: No, I`m not.

GRACE: So him saying --

DUNN: I noticed that she had taken them out.

GRACE: Yes. So him saying she left it there Christmas night is entirely possible, correct?

DUNN: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACE: You know, that`s a very good point. But you`ve got to remember, the boyfriend places himself with Hailey around 3:00 after the neighbor sees her at 12:00. But speaking of that, back to Billie Dunn, Hailey`s mom, you`re actually more familiar than that than we are because we have gone around and tried to find that guy. We haven`t been able to find him. What do you know about him? Have police finally run him down?

DUNN: I know that they did question him well. They did search the house that he was living in here next door. They said they searched it well. He`s not a suspect. I don`t know if they know where he went to or not. I believe he`s still in town. And Nancy, I wanted to get a message out to Hailey, if she is watching and she happens to get to a phone, to call 911. Because I do not have my cell phone.

GRACE: And what is your message? To call 911?

DUNN: Yes. Get out there, if you can get to a phone, run to a phone and call 911. Because I don`t have my cell phone with me. And I know she knows that number.
    I think even Nancy Grace was shocked.....http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

I wonder why the big deal about the earrings is she knew they had been taken out......I stay so confuzzled in this case, it's like a constant contradiction on soooooo many levels

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 20, 2011, 10:32:54 PM »

I do too. I think he is pushing her to say the right things, but she is very stiff with it. Tonight she spoke to Hailey for the first time I can remember. I am sure if I am wrong about that, someone will correct me. But I honestly haven't heard her make a plea to Hailey to stay strong and that her mother loves her and she can't wait till she is home.

I have heard mother's say they go in their missing child's room and smell their clothes and belongings. I have heard nothing close to that with her. Tonight all she could say is Hailey should call 911 because she doesn't have her cell phone. (Those mean police!) It always comes back to Billie. 

I don't think Clint every appealed to Hailey through the media?  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.