April 16, 2024, 01:38:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167973 times)
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: January 20, 2011, 11:17:24 PM »

FYI...kind of O/T and not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but there is another 13 year old girl missing from Lubbock, Tx last seen Jan 5th. All I have so far is this Facebook link 

facebook.com/find.elizabeth.ennen

Sorry to post in Hailey's thread but thought it might be something due to C.C. and Lubbock only being 100 miles apart.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #701 on: January 20, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »

Also, I forgot her friend on WS said they got her a replacement phone so technically she has one-just not one Hailey would have the number to.....also she is getting text messages from SA as she openly admits, I think you have to have a phone for a text message.

Yes, I've noticed that Billie is a woman of few words.  She talks in a kind of "shorthand". 

To make it simple for Hailey - I don't have my phone - call 911 (rather than I don't have the phone I used to have, but I have a different one, but since you don't know the number, you can call 911).  I think Billie did say "she knows that number" (meaning 911 and not the number of the new phone).

No doubt about your previous post, I think he is going to help her alot in showing her how important it is that she shows a real connection to Hailey and one that connects with viewers, searchers etc because I fear when ppl don't connect they assume the worst sadly.......it wasn't the call 911 part that bothered me, but I would have loved to hear her say she loves her, misses her and can't wait to hug her again, paint their nails together- anything that shows her as more connected. As it is now, it appears she knows and she has appeared this way to me since the beginning that Hailey is NOT coming back, notice how she hung her head and read from the paper when she made this plea? It's what she doesn't say along with the body language. I pray with everything I have they find her alive, I am just not feeling a good outcome when you look at the bigger picture, and that is heart breaking for everyone that loves Hailey....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: January 20, 2011, 11:21:23 PM »

IMO, the most emotion I've seen from Billie is when she said last night that she wanted people to be looking for an "alive" Hailey.  She looked desparate for her daughter to be alive and angry that all that is being talked about is dead.  I don't blame her for that...it's been less than one month since Hailey went missing and after 7 months of Kyron missing both Kaine and Desiree are still talking as if Kyron's alive.

Another note, the map that Klaas put up showing where the house that Billie lives in - boy - that really does show how close the interstate is to that home.  I've heard that point mentioned on NG several times, but it hit home seeing the map.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #703 on: January 20, 2011, 11:21:48 PM »

In the 911 tape played on NG SA says BD threatened to take all HIS Klonopin plus HER pain meds.

Here is some info on Klonopin from 

http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html

Abuse
•Klonopin is sometimes known by the street name "K-pin." Users compare the high to a drunk feeling. Users may eventually need to increase dosage to achieve the desired effect, risking overdose or potentially harmful side effects. Coma, impaired motor function, difficulty breathing, confusion, and nausea are all signs of overdose. Long-term users may experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, hallucinations, psychosis, and anger. Withdrawal in heavy users can be deadly and a medical detox is highly recommended.

Read more: What Is the Abuse Potential Of Klonopin? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html#ixzz1Bd26vVTX
And Klonopin is also a life savor for some people that experience terrible anxiety attacks.
Of course, No Rose!
I should have copied all the info about the drug instead of jumping to a conclusion about SA.  You are most surely right. 
I suffer from anxiety and have taken Ativan in the past.  Ativan and Klonopin are in the same family of drugs.
I meant no harm.
You would never mean any harm  an angelic monkey  I was just saying that for some people it is an excellent medication.
an angelic monkey
So glad you didn't find my post offensive, NRCG.
I have to get better at posting.................and I promise I will.
Tol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 20, 2011, 11:22:57 PM »

it is 50 50 really alot of churches helping and shops donating work for cars etc... but from my understanding with Clint he doesn't want money just supplies and for Billie a fund at a bank was being setup to donate money.
Thanks HELPER an angelic monkey

Some how I knew Clint would be a proud stand up type of guy. I am not sure if you all saw his baby girl "Chloe" in photos, but she is just beautiful. She looks allot like Hailey to me. I don't think Hailey would have runaway. She was too excited about that new baby.

CARTFLY, is it you that your husband worked in the oil fields? I think I may have gotten you and LAKE ERIE PRINCESS mixed up. 
You were right Fanny! Mine works in the oilfield also. But you were also right about LakeErie. She had some information about the industry as well. I asked my hubby about the pits. He knows a little about them. He is not on the job from start to finish but gave me a little info. The pits that are dug are about as deep as the oil/gas well during drilling.They could be as deep as 20 feet or so. After the rig is moved from the site (no more drilling to occur) he said the pits are covered and supposedly cleaned. He said some large machines come in and the pits are filled with dirt. The dirt is sifted through some sort of machine and put into the pit. When they leave the area is "supposed" to be clean and safe enough to plant a garden. So, most if not all well sites should not have any open pits left. I imagine the EPA or some similar agency <cough> monitors this. Not to say though there probably are sites (old ones) that may have a place to hide a body.

Fanny- nice maps too! I love your funny post. And yes you are more than just a pretty face! (rofl)::MonkeyWink::My kids run in wanting to know what I am laughing at all the time.  an angelic monkey

Thanks CARTFLY! That helps. My question is the dry wells or the capped wells closed with a cap that could be removed with the right wrench? Could one person do it or would it take two? And is the pipe about 6"? I am thinking about the slashing, cutting movies Shawn was into, if you catch my drift. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 20, 2011, 11:26:28 PM »

Fanny Mae My husband is not an oil well worker. I wish ! Perhaps we would live where it is
warmer if he were ! He is a supervisor in a salt mine, 1500' under Lake Erie, and ready to retire in 2 mo.
(Goody !)

What is the signifigance in your opinion of the red earring ?

Anyone have any idea WHY TES was not called in to
search for Haleigh ?

I have some very strong opinions regarding Billie, but will
try very hard to keep them under wrap until she hits fib 25, and then no promises !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 20, 2011, 11:26:38 PM »

Also, I forgot her friend on WS said they got her a replacement phone so technically she has one-just not one Hailey would have the number to.....also she is getting text messages from SA as she openly admits, I think you have to have a phone for a text message.

Yes, I've noticed that Billie is a woman of few words.  She talks in a kind of "shorthand". 

To make it simple for Hailey - I don't have my phone - call 911 (rather than I don't have the phone I used to have, but I have a different one, but since you don't know the number, you can call 911).  I think Billie did say "she knows that number" (meaning 911 and not the number of the new phone).

No doubt about your previous post, I think he is going to help her alot in showing her how important it is that she shows a real connection to Hailey and one that connects with viewers, searchers etc because I fear when ppl don't connect they assume the worst sadly.......it wasn't the call 911 part that bothered me, but I would have loved to hear her say she loves her, misses her and can't wait to hug her again, paint their nails together- anything that shows her as more connected. As it is now, it appears she knows and she has appeared this way to me since the beginning that Hailey is NOT coming back, notice how she hung her head and read from the paper when she made this plea? It's what she doesn't say along with the body language. I pray with everything I have they find her alive, I am just not feeling a good outcome when you look at the bigger picture, and that is heart breaking for everyone that loves Hailey....

I agree with what you're saying.

I get aggravated with NG...who interrupts everytime someone else starts speaking...it's rare when we get to hear a whole sentence from the person she's questioning.  Also, in this case, I think there's a time delay in Billie hearing what NG says and they seem to be talking over each other a lot.  NG getting out her questions seems to be more important than hearing the answers.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 20, 2011, 11:28:31 PM »

Do I have this right?  Mark Klaas has brought his team to search for Hailey? 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #708 on: January 20, 2011, 11:28:56 PM »

I'm just jumping on, and haven't gone back to the last thread and don't know if this was discussed. I am often wrong and maybe I am this time, but did anyone else hear while Billie was recounting the day Hailey went missing that she said she noticed Hailey's bed had not been slept in?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

That has always bothered me that she said she looked in her room to make sure she was okay.  Says so much to me.  Also, I had never heard until yesterday about her walking with a little boy around 7 or so.  They talked about it again tonight.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 20, 2011, 11:29:19 PM »

FYI...kind of O/T and not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but there is another 13 year old girl missing from Lubbock, Tx last seen Jan 5th. All I have so far is this Facebook link  

Sorry to post in Hailey's thread but thought it might be something due to C.C. and Lubbock only being 100 miles apart.

Thanks JAN_IN_TEXAS. I don't see a thread for her. I will see if I remember how to start one for her.

I just started on in Missing and Endangered Runaways
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:38:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #710 on: January 20, 2011, 11:31:40 PM »

jus a lil one........I don't know if she is just normally like that or what, it's just odd.

I found the info from last night, can't remember the nights when it was mentioned

BILLIE DUNN: We had a rocky relationship. The last year, things have been really good. The last six months, things have been awesome.

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

It may have been on one of the local interviews she did, but I remember her saying she didn't notice whether Hailey was missing and earring when she came home from Clint's. Anyway, no more talking bad about Billie from me.
I am still learning to keep my foot out of mouth while posting.....so take this for what it is worth:
 I don't find your observations to be 'bad mouthing' Billie.
I find them to be honest reactions to what you see, hear and infer.
Tol
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 20, 2011, 11:33:40 PM »

Okay...so we're hearing that Hailey was seen walking around with a 7 y.o. boy (thought maybe to be the older child of Clint's girlfriend) and we have Clint's girlfriend first saying that Hailey was over that day and then later changing to say no she wasn't over that day.

What does all that mean?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 20, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »

Considering Billie had reported that she thought Hailey had been wearing the red hoop earrings when she disappeared ... considering the earring was found by David on the carpet at the home of his father ... it would appear that Clint's home was not searched by LE.

Think about it.  Shawn alleged that Hailey was on her way over to her father's home when she left her home at 3:15 PM on December 17th but ... in the process of elimination Clint has not been polygraphed and ... in the process of elimination his home was not searched.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Nancy, the last person to see Hailey Dunn alive was her mother`s boyfriend. This was on December 27th at about 3:00 o`clock in the last -- 3:00 o`clock in the afternoon. Her mother`s boyfriend says that Hailey told him that she was going over to her father`s house and then over to a friend`s house. ...

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t. ...

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 20, 2011, 11:37:04 PM »

Thanks!

I created a thread for her in Missing Endangered Runaways:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=64.0
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: January 20, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »

Thanks!

I created a thread for her in Missing Endangered Runaways:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=64.0

OOPS! I made one too. Would you delete mine?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: January 20, 2011, 11:42:14 PM »

Considering Billie had reported that she thought Hailey had been wearing the red hoop earrings when she disappeared ... considering the earring was found by David on the carpet at the home of his father ... it would appear that Clint's home was not searched by LE.

Think about it.  Shawn alleged that Hailey was on her way over to her father's home when she left her home at 3:15 PM on December 17th but ... in the process of elimination Clint has not been polygraphed and ... in the process of elimination his home was not searched.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Nancy, the last person to see Hailey Dunn alive was her mother`s boyfriend. This was on December 27th at about 3:00 o`clock in the last -- 3:00 o`clock in the afternoon. Her mother`s boyfriend says that Hailey told him that she was going over to her father`s house and then over to a friend`s house. ...

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t. ...

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Janet - I hear  you!

Where is the searching with cadaver dogs around these homes?

I hope we're not hearing 3 weeks down the road from now that LE has decided to seach where Clint lived or to bring around cadaver dogs. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #716 on: January 20, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »

I really do not think Billie had anything "directly" to do with the disappearance of Hailey. She is guilty of not having a strong "motherly instinct". I think she may have a drug problem (prescription or illegal) which certainly hindered her ability to make good decisions. She makes me mad as hell that she allowed an unstable SA to be in her life when all the clues were there. She chose him over her children. (he couldn't be that good in bed...) Monkey Devil! I think SA is the only one that knows where Hailey is.

It does bother me that she has not been very emotional and that she hasn't made any pleas to Hailey. I am not sure why. Could it be whatever drug of the day she is taking that she can not think clearly? She comes off as an airhead in the media.
But the thing is, she was at work when her child disappeared. All she has to go on is what SA and DD have told her. She only has 2nd hand information regarding Hailey which she repeats to Nancy/media and seems to mess up the stories that were told to her. She is young and naive and frankly does not know what to do. I guess what I am trying to say is that she is more accurate in her statements when she has experienced them first hand.
I think she has tried to be truthful even though she comes off as either really "dense/naive" or drugged. She should not be talking to NG if she is on any kind of sedative/pain killer, it just makes her look really bad. Plus the delay and constant interrupting of NG doesn't help Billie either. All JMO, of course.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #717 on: January 20, 2011, 11:47:04 PM »

I agree with what you're saying.

I get aggravated with NG...who interrupts everytime someone else starts speaking...it's rare when we get to hear a whole sentence from the person she's questioning.  Also, in this case, I think there's a time delay in Billie hearing what NG says and they seem to be talking over each other a lot.  NG getting out her questions seems to be more important than hearing the answers.

Oh NG drives me insane........if she would let her or any guest finish their answer maybe we'd learn something, heck I need a xanax just to watch her show. I guess hearing "I want ppl to look for a live Hailey" just reminds me of CIndy Anthony  Sorry that just bring the cynic side out of me, Cindy A ruined that for me since she knew all along that looking for a live Caylee would result in nothing......and I always thought she knew the truth so maybe I am tranferring my feelings of her onto Billie, I just can't shake the fact that she stated she loved Shawn in an interview but I can't recall hearing that about Hailey.

I totally thought this one case might be different, man was I so wrong in my assumptions.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 20, 2011, 11:48:04 PM »

JANET, I think we should stop doing this, going back and forth. I understand you have a different opinion of Billie than I do and I don't think we are going to change each other's mind. I don't want this to turn into another Haliegh or Kyron thread where everyone takes sides. Let's just agree to disagree. We both want the same thing, and I don't want to make this unpleasant for everyone else. I respect your opinion and anyone else who doesn't agree with me. I just want to remain friends. I'll do my best to stop cutting Billie down. Friends?  an angelic monkey

Fanny

I sincerely wanted to know wha part of Billie's appeal could be considered bashing.

What reason was Billie suppose to give to Hailey why she was not to call the cell phone?

Janet

+++++

Reaching out to Hailey

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

DUNN: ... And Nancy, I wanted to get a message out to Hailey, if she is watching and she happens to get to a phone, to call 911. Because I do not have my cell phone.

GRACE: And what is your message? To call 911?

DUNN: Yes. Get out there, if you can get to a phone, run to a phone and call 911. Because I don`t have my cell phone with me. And I know she knows that number.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 20, 2011, 11:49:49 PM »

Fanny Mae My husband is not an oil well worker. I wish ! Perhaps we would live where it is
warmer if he were ! He is a supervisor in a salt mine, 1500' under Lake Erie, and ready to retire in 2 mo.
(Goody !)

What is the signifigance in your opinion of the red earring ?

Anyone have any idea WHY TES was not called in to
search for Haleigh ?

I have some very strong opinions regarding Billie, but will
try very hard to keep them under wrap until she hits fib 25, and then no promises !

I find it a non issue. There are so many ways that it could have been there. There was a statement today from the girlfriend saying  Hailey took them off while she was staying with them Christmas. It is posted here on the thread. She said Hailey asked her to put them away, and later the girlfriend could only find one. The second one was found later by Hailey's brother.

As far as TES, I have no idea. I do know they have been down in Florida searching for a missing girl.

Good for your husband! When my son drove a truck he picked up salt in Northern Ohio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.