April 26, 2024, 09:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168361 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 20, 2011, 11:50:24 PM »

Fanny Mae My husband is not an oil well worker. I wish ! Perhaps we would live where it is
warmer if he were ! He is a supervisor in a salt mine, 1500' under Lake Erie, and ready to retire in 2 mo.
(Goody !)

What is the signifigance in your opinion of the red earring ?

Anyone have any idea WHY TES was not called in to
search for Haleigh ?

I have some very strong opinions regarding Billie, but will
try very hard to keep them under wrap until she hits fib 25, and then no promises !

I find it a non issue. There are so many ways that it could have been there. There was a statement today from the girlfriend saying  Hailey took them off while she was staying with them Christmas. It is posted here on the thread. She said Hailey asked her to put them away, and later the girlfriend could only find one. The second one was found later by Hailey's brother.

As far as TES, I have no idea. I do know they have been down in Florida searching for a missing girl.

Good for your husband! When my son drove a truck he picked up salt in Northern Ohio.

By the way, I could list 25 fibs.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: January 20, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »

Considering Billie had reported that she thought Hailey had been wearing the red hoop earrings when she disappeared ... considering the earring was found by David on the carpet at the home of his father ... it would appear that Clint's home was not searched by LE.

Think about it.  Shawn alleged that Hailey was on her way over to her father's home when she left her home at 3:15 PM on December 17th but ... in the process of elimination Clint has not been polygraphed and ... in the process of elimination his home was not searched.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Nancy, the last person to see Hailey Dunn alive was her mother`s boyfriend. This was on December 27th at about 3:00 o`clock in the last -- 3:00 o`clock in the afternoon. Her mother`s boyfriend says that Hailey told him that she was going over to her father`s house and then over to a friend`s house. ...

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t. ...

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I thought they did search his apt, remember he was arrested for pot possesion (2 grams) IIRC.....if my brother was around I could ask is that alot of pot?? I am clueless, but I do remember that so I know they searched it. To what extent, that I am clueless about.......maybe not with cadaver dogs

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: January 20, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »

Do I have this right?  Mark Klaas has brought his team to search for Hailey? 

He did, I know Brad Dennis from P-Cola is there with his search team, and IIRC TES is in Florida searching last I heard

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:14 PM »

jus a lil one........I don't know if she is just normally like that or what, it's just odd.

I found the info from last night, can't remember the nights when it was mentioned

BILLIE DUNN: We had a rocky relationship. The last year, things have been really good. The last six months, things have been awesome.

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

It may have been on one of the local interviews she did, but I remember her saying she didn't notice whether Hailey was missing and earring when she came home from Clint's. Anyway, no more talking bad about Billie from me.
I am still learning to keep my foot out of mouth while posting.....so take this for what it is worth:
 I don't find your observations to be 'bad mouthing' Billie.
I find them to be honest reactions to what you see, hear and infer.
Tol

Thanks TOL. Maybe I have been harsh on Billie. I'm not changing my mind, I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and I could see it heading that way. I will be the first to apologize to Billie if it turns out she is just a missing child's mother.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »

I know that I am in the minority here but I really don't think that Billie had anything to do with her daughters disappearance. I think that because LE are telling her things that it says a lot. I know that she flunked a poly and all but I don't think the poly guy knew what he was doing. I'm hoping that Marc Klaas maybe gets someone to re-poly her.

I don't think you are in the minority here as there are many Monkeys that think the way you do. And it's ok with me and probably everyone else that you all feel that way. I am so vocal about Billie, because I have processed the evidence in a different way than you have. It's possible the polygraph operator read the LDT incorrectly as it has happened before. They are not foolproof. But that would push me to get another operator to give me one ASAP. If I felt like I was truthful, wild horses couldn't stop me till I cleared myself.

What I don't get, is why she thought if Shawn failed his poly, she was willing to believe he was untruthful. But in the next breath she says she doesn't trust polygraphs.  Color me confused. 

I'm with you FM

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 20, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »

I believe that location that the 2:00 PM text originated is the the catalyst that will  reveal Shawn's guilt or innocence.

Janet

++++++

The December 27th 2:00 PM Text Message

NANCY GRACE
Mystery Text in Missing Hailey Dunn Case
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back to you, Alexis Weed. The pings off the boyfriend`s cell phone -- and everybody, I`m just asking questions about this live-in boyfriend. He`s now moved out. Billie Dunn told him to leave. He has apparently cut off contact to her. I`m not saying he`s the only person that should be looked at, but I`ve got a lot of questions about his behavior.

Alexis Weed, I want to talk very quickly -- let me see the map, Liz, of the pings. Do the pings tell us where he was at 2:00 PM that day?

WEED: They tell us that between the hours of 9:38 in the morning and 2:40 in the afternoon, that Shawn Adkins was pinging around the Big Spring, Texas, area. That`s where his grandmother lives. But before that, Nancy, between the hours of 6:35 and 6:56 in the morning, that`s when he was pinging around Colorado City where Hailey`s -- Hailey`s home is located.

GRACE: So at 2:40 PM, I`ve still got him at his mother`s house, right?

WEED: Right.

GRACE: Now, question. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Let`s talk about this 2:00 PM text from Hailey`s phone. Where did it ping? Where did it ping?

CASAREZ: That`s very interesting. Where did it ping from? We don`t know.

GRACE: Because, listen, you see where I`m going, Jean.

CASAREZ: Yes, I do.

GRACE: If the boyfriend had Hailey`s phone and he was faking that text, this innocuous, generic text, What are you doing, to a little friend of hers, he could have gotten that friend`s name out of the phone directory, if she had it in the -- it was a disposable phone. How do I know he didn`t send that? And if he did, where was he? If he was at his mom`s until 2:40, did that cell ping, that text ping from where his mother lived? Because if it did, he`s in a lot of trouble, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. And otherwise, if it didn`t, if it pinged from the home in Colorado City, then maybe little Hailey Dunn was alive at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Why has the origin of the text sent to Mary Beth from Hailey's cell phone not been revealed?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 20, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »

I think what Billie is guilty of is being drugged, naive, gullible and needy, but not harming her daughter.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 20, 2011, 11:58:03 PM »

I thought they did search his apt, remember he was arrested for pot possesion (2 grams) IIRC.....if my brother was around I could ask is that alot of pot?? I am clueless, but I do remember that so I know they searched it. To what extent, that I am clueless about.......maybe not with cadaver dogs

1 gram = 0.035273962 ounces.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #728 on: January 21, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »

it is 50 50 really alot of churches helping and shops donating work for cars etc... but from my understanding with Clint he doesn't want money just supplies and for Billie a fund at a bank was being setup to donate money.
Thanks HELPER an angelic monkey

Some how I knew Clint would be a proud stand up type of guy. I am not sure if you all saw his baby girl "Chloe" in photos, but she is just beautiful. She looks allot like Hailey to me. I don't think Hailey would have runaway. She was too excited about that new baby.

CARTFLY, is it you that your husband worked in the oil fields? I think I may have gotten you and LAKE ERIE PRINCESS mixed up. 
You were right Fanny! Mine works in the oilfield also. But you were also right about LakeErie. She had some information about the industry as well. I asked my hubby about the pits. He knows a little about them. He is not on the job from start to finish but gave me a little info. The pits that are dug are about as deep as the oil/gas well during drilling.They could be as deep as 20 feet or so. After the rig is moved from the site (no more drilling to occur) he said the pits are covered and supposedly cleaned. He said some large machines come in and the pits are filled with dirt. The dirt is sifted through some sort of machine and put into the pit. When they leave the area is "supposed" to be clean and safe enough to plant a garden. So, most if not all well sites should not have any open pits left. I imagine the EPA or some similar agency <cough> monitors this. Not to say though there probably are sites (old ones) that may have a place to hide a body.

Fanny- nice maps too! I love your funny post. And yes you are more than just a pretty face! (rofl)::MonkeyWink::My kids run in wanting to know what I am laughing at all the time.  an angelic monkey

Thanks CARTFLY! That helps. My question is the dry wells or the capped wells closed with a cap that could be removed with the right wrench? Could one person do it or would it take two? And is the pipe about 6"? I am thinking about the slashing, cutting movies Shawn was into, if you catch my drift. 
I will ask hubby in the morning (he's the early bird, I'm the night owl), LOL
But I will get back to you with those questions. From what I have seen, the tools used (wrench) are huge and IMO would need more than one person but I will ask to be sure. I am not positive but I thought he had mentioned that they were cemented at some point during the capping process.
Originally, I thought you were wondering about the waste water pits on the drill sites someone had mentioned on here. Anyway, I  will grill him in the AM.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: January 21, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »

LOL~Thanks FM!!! I meant is that considered alot of pot, like one joint two or a dozen? I guess I could call the family pothead and find out, but don't really want too!

[
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: January 21, 2011, 12:05:19 AM »

LOL~Thanks FM!!! I meant is that considered alot of pot, like one joint two or a dozen? I guess I could call the family pothead and find out, but don't really want too!

If these Yahoo posters are accurate 2 grams equals one big fatty or 2-3 joints. There is a stimulating debate on how much one uses in a joint.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211070627AAGCH69

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 21, 2011, 12:06:16 AM »

Considering Billie had reported that she thought Hailey had been wearing the red hoop earrings when she disappeared ... considering the earring was found by David on the carpet at the home of his father ... it would appear that Clint's home was not searched by LE.

Think about it.  Shawn alleged that Hailey was on her way over to her father's home when she left her home at 3:15 PM on December 17th but ... in the process of elimination Clint has not been polygraphed and ... in the process of elimination his home was not searched.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Nancy, the last person to see Hailey Dunn alive was her mother`s boyfriend. This was on December 27th at about 3:00 o`clock in the last -- 3:00 o`clock in the afternoon. Her mother`s boyfriend says that Hailey told him that she was going over to her father`s house and then over to a friend`s house. ...

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t. ...

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

If there was a search of Clint's apartment ... why did LE failed to find the red hoop earring in the carpet ... the red hoop earring that Billie had reported that she thought Hailey was wearing when she went missing ... the red hoop earring found by Hailey's brother?

Janet

+++++

Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
By Celinda Emison
Updated Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grace said one of the earrings that Hailey was reported to be wearing when she disappeared was found in Clint Dunn's home after her disappearance.

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: January 21, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »

Do I have this right?  Mark Klaas has brought his team to search for Hailey? 

He did, I know Brad Dennis from P-Cola is there with his search team, and IIRC TES is in Florida searching last I heard

IM - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: January 21, 2011, 12:10:55 AM »

If these Yahoo posters are accurate 2 grams equals one big fatty or 2-3 joints. There is a stimulating debate on how much one uses in a joint.

Thanks.......so one big fat doobie (as Nancy calls them).......not sure I even want to venture over to find out how much too use, but thanks for the info!

Janet~ I don't know, I am not sure to what extent they searched or what if anything they were looking for specifically...

Puzzler~ YW

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2011, 12:10:55 AM »

http://www.marijuana.com/strains-definitions/42311-how-many-grams-joint-few-other-questions.html

out of a gram you should be able to get 3 mid-sized/2 good sized one paper joints.

I can't believe I'm posting this.....BTW 2 grams is illegal in Texas.   My son is not going to believe this. I am glad he is already asleep. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: January 21, 2011, 12:14:36 AM »

http://www.marijuana.com/strains-definitions/42311-how-many-grams-joint-few-other-questions.html

out of a gram you should be able to get 3 mid-sized/2 good sized one paper joints.

I can't believe I'm posting this.....BTW 2 grams is illegal in Texas.   My son is not going to believe this. I am glad he is already asleep. 

Well at least you don't have an family authority on it like I do .....I just refuse to call him about it!

Also, I read today that the dogs that were brought in were from Huntsville,TX prison, that is where death row is in Texas (and all the cheerleading camps for 7th-12th graders), used to scare me to death to be there at Sam Houston State when one would escape.

I am wondering if they are better trained than any other SAR/Cadaver/HDD's.....just one more thing that piqued my curiosity.

[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #736 on: January 21, 2011, 12:17:10 AM »

Thanks Nicubird for the link. I tried the stuff back in the day but would have no idea how much goes in a joint. It would be like cooking to me...a pinch of this would be enough.
OT -Is the cat doing better?)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: January 21, 2011, 12:18:26 AM »

This is the video I was talking about..........my heart does break for Billie, Clint and everyone. If you watch, grab a kleenex

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GT9uQ2KzUkI?rel=0

I wish I could remember how to embed this one.......

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 21, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »

I remain bloodied but unbowed.

It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the morning of December 27th.

Although the area is vast ... I believe the search for Hailey's remains should be focused along the route Shawn drove from Colorado City to Big Spring.

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 21, 2011, 12:18:48 AM »

it is 50 50 really alot of churches helping and shops donating work for cars etc... but from my understanding with Clint he doesn't want money just supplies and for Billie a fund at a bank was being setup to donate money.
Thanks HELPER an angelic monkey

Some how I knew Clint would be a proud stand up type of guy. I am not sure if you all saw his baby girl "Chloe" in photos, but she is just beautiful. She looks allot like Hailey to me. I don't think Hailey would have runaway. She was too excited about that new baby.

CARTFLY, is it you that your husband worked in the oil fields? I think I may have gotten you and LAKE ERIE PRINCESS mixed up. 
You were right Fanny! Mine works in the oilfield also. But you were also right about LakeErie. She had some information about the industry as well. I asked my hubby about the pits. He knows a little about them. He is not on the job from start to finish but gave me a little info. The pits that are dug are about as deep as the oil/gas well during drilling.They could be as deep as 20 feet or so. After the rig is moved from the site (no more drilling to occur) he said the pits are covered and supposedly cleaned. He said some large machines come in and the pits are filled with dirt. The dirt is sifted through some sort of machine and put into the pit. When they leave the area is "supposed" to be clean and safe enough to plant a garden. So, most if not all well sites should not have any open pits left. I imagine the EPA or some similar agency <cough> monitors this. Not to say though there probably are sites (old ones) that may have a place to hide a body.

Fanny- nice maps too! I love your funny post. And yes you are more than just a pretty face! (rofl)::MonkeyWink::My kids run in wanting to know what I am laughing at all the time.  an angelic monkey

Thanks CARTFLY! That helps. My question is the dry wells or the capped wells closed with a cap that could be removed with the right wrench? Could one person do it or would it take two? And is the pipe about 6"? I am thinking about the slashing, cutting movies Shawn was into, if you catch my drift. 
I will ask hubby in the morning (he's the early bird, I'm the night owl), LOL
But I will get back to you with those questions. From what I have seen, the tools used (wrench) are huge and IMO would need more than one person but I will ask to be sure. I am not positive but I thought he had mentioned that they were cemented at some point during the capping process.
Originally, I thought you were wondering about the waste water pits on the drill sites someone had mentioned on here. Anyway, I  will grill him in the AM.

Really, I was interested in the pits to begin with. When I couldn't find the info about them on the map, I turned to the oil wells. I think cement is used too. I was wondering about the dry wells, where no oil was found, and if they would be cemented before they were capped too. Thanks for your help. I knew you would be a wealth of information. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.