April 26, 2024, 04:44:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168390 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: January 21, 2011, 02:45:12 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Yesterday I posted about Clint and Naomi, the sighting of Hailey and the 6-7 yr old boy on Dec 27th, and the earring David found in Clint's empty house, it didn't go over very well. I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I also don't think Billie is a complete airhead, I believe she is in shock, disbelief and denial...I've dealt with 2 missing loved ones, both ended up dead and there has never been any justice for either of them. I speak from experience and unless you've been there it's impossible for anyone to know how someone should react, respond and how they should act while facing the most difficult situation life can throw your way. I feel compassion and see strength in Billie Dunn...ducking from nanner throwers now...

No Nanners from me.  I remember how Tori Stafford's  mom was crucified on the way she acted and it turned out that 2 unknown scumbags took Tori.  I do not think Billie or Clint are involved.
That was criminal the way that woman was treated.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 21, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »

More Searchers Needed, Billie Dunn Calls Reports "Untrue"  (with video)

Marc Klaas, founder of an advocate group to help find missing children, tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro that not as many volunteers showed up to assist in search efforts as he was hoping for Friday morning.
Klaas made a plea for help Thursday afternoon. He and members of his group are helping to organize volunteer searchers. They're also receiving help from the Laura Recovery Center.

On Wednesday, more than 50 people took part in the search. On Thursday, that numbers dwindled to less than half of the previous day's total.

Klaas said he's hopeful more people will be out assisting over the weekend.

Tatro also sat down with Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer to discuss reports on Thursday's Nancy Grace program that physical evidence relating to Hailey Dunn was found in a recent landfill search. Kampfer reiterated that he can not confirm that. Kampfer said if physical evidence was discovered, he would expect to know about it.

Kampfer also said he's not aware of any findings related to Thursday's searches of landfills in Colorado City and Snyder.

Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, says she's spoken with Klaas and law enforcement about the report on Nancy Grace. She labeled it "untrue."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333816

Which part is untrue? I can't make heads or tails of Kampfer's statements. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: January 21, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »

Thursday, January 21, 2011

THE LATEST IN THE CASE OF MISSING 13 YEAR OLD HAILEY DUNN THE SEARCH HAS BEEN EXPANDED TO BUILDINGS IN SCURRY AND MITCHELL COUNTIES AND ADDITIONAL LANDFILLS ACCORDING TO COLORADO CITY CITY MANAGER PETE KAMPFER. AT THIS TIME SHAWN ADKINS IS STILL THE ONLY NAMED SUSPECT IN THE CASE BUT ACCORDING TO KAMPFER THERE ARE SEVERAL PERSONS OF INTEREST IN THE CASE WHO MAY HAVE OR KNOW INFORMATION IMPORTANT TO THE CASE. KAMPFER DID NOT NAME ANY OF THE PERSONS OF INTEREST. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONTACT THE COLORADO CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 325-728-5294.

http://am.kbst.com/page.php?34

Could the "couple of other people" who failed polygraphs be Shawn's mom and uncle.  Are these two revealing all they know regarding Shawn's unplanned visit to Big Springs on the morning of December 27th?  Did Shawn's cousin play a role?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: January 21, 2011, 03:04:33 PM »

More Searchers Needed, Billie Dunn Calls Reports "Untrue"  (with video)

Marc Klaas, founder of an advocate group to help find missing children, tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro that not as many volunteers showed up to assist in search efforts as he was hoping for Friday morning.
Klaas made a plea for help Thursday afternoon. He and members of his group are helping to organize volunteer searchers. They're also receiving help from the Laura Recovery Center.

On Wednesday, more than 50 people took part in the search. On Thursday, that numbers dwindled to less than half of the previous day's total.

Klaas said he's hopeful more people will be out assisting over the weekend.

Tatro also sat down with Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer to discuss reports on Thursday's Nancy Grace program that physical evidence relating to Hailey Dunn was found in a recent landfill search. Kampfer reiterated that he can not confirm that. Kampfer said if physical evidence was discovered, he would expect to know about it.

Kampfer also said he's not aware of any findings related to Thursday's searches of landfills in Colorado City and Snyder.

Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, says she's spoken with Klaas and law enforcement about the report on Nancy Grace. She labeled it "untrue."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333816

Which part is untrue? I can't make heads or tails of Kampfer's statements. 
Do you think the reason for the decline in number of searchers is due to MK's telling BD that she may be alive and was a stranger abduction. People may think the searches are not necessary. The people have turned out daily up until now but since BD has been making these statements backed by MK people are not going out to search for a live person in fields and river beds.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 21, 2011, 03:12:42 PM »

4 Donks locals on WS were saying it was because of the cold temps, could be a combination of both.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 21, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »

4 Donks locals on WS were saying it was because of the cold temps, could be a combination of both.
Thanks NRCG

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 21, 2011, 03:15:33 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Yesterday I posted about Clint and Naomi, the sighting of Hailey and the 6-7 yr old boy on Dec 27th, and the earring David found in Clint's empty house, it didn't go over very well. I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I also don't think Billie is a complete airhead, I believe she is in shock, disbelief and denial...I've dealt with 2 missing loved ones, both ended up dead and there has never been any justice for either of them. I speak from experience and unless you've been there it's impossible for anyone to know how someone should react, respond and how they should act while facing the most difficult situation life can throw your way. I feel compassion and see strength in Billie Dunn...ducking from nanner throwers now...

Why not condoning Billie poor choices that put Hailey at risk ... I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: January 21, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »

I wish they would get TES out there. I'm wondering that the reason they don't is because TES would find out much more than they are willing to tell now about what happened. Doesn't he ask a lot of questions in the beginning of his searches?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: January 21, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

self edit - last post

Why s/b While

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 21, 2011, 03:20:16 PM »

Cold Temperature?

The very reason I do not believe that Hailey left her home alive.  She would not have ventured out without her jacket.  IMO

Janet

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 21, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »

WOW samarie. That is aweful that you have been through not only 1 but 2 family members gone and no justice!!! What happen did they not find the person or persons that did this to them. Omg hunny wow I could not imagine. I went to zahra bakers memorial and it was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I even went 2 the house. It was so scary there.  It was just cold. I am still in shock of what you just posted. I just wonder if the when hailey's brother found the earing idf he even told his dad or did he just take it home and gave it to billie?

In 1980 (I'm dating myself here) my best friend, who was like a sister to me, never made it to work. Several friends knew something was wrong right away and tried to report it to LE, but because she was 18, a missing persons report couldn't be filed until she was missing for 24hrs. I heard she was gone when I got out of work late that evening, I really wasn't overly concerned at the time, although it wasn't like her to just disappear like that without telling someone, I was sure she would turn up unharmed. The next morning her dead, naked, body was discovered on a local beach. She had been bound, there was no sign of sexual assault, she was wearing only a necklace and there was trace evidence under her fingernails. According to the ME report, her larynx had been crushed and they estimated that it took approximately 8 hours for her to succomb to her injuries. 8hrs! WTF, somebody couldn't have left her in a hospital parking lot where she could have been found? I showed up at the police station Mpnday morning, told them I wanted to speak with the lead detective on the case and that I was one of her closest friends. Holy crap! I can assure you LE can be intimidating, they will lie, they will falsify reports and they can get tunnel vision. No one has ever been arrested for her murder. I can say that about 5yrs ago a detctive and NCIS agent appeared at my door ( I moved over 300miles away) and they were reviewing the case and get this....the evidence from under her nails was still viable. They have the DNA profile of her murderer, but cannot put a name or a face to the profile.
This is when I found out LE had lied to me in the beginning, and lied on there investigstive reports. I was floored. Anyway, I'm not giving up until I'm dead, even LE has told me, we don't ever expect to solve this case, it's been too long. I have news for them, I'm not giving up and neither is her family.

I'll save the story about my brother for another time.....

I too wonder about Naomi? Is she helping, in some capacity, to find Hailey? I don't know, but would like too

Oh God, Samarie..That is awful. I hope there will be a resolution at some point in time.

Let's hope they actually solve this Haleigh case.. At this point in time, I have my doubts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 21, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Janet

I raised 3 kids single handed and I'll be the first to admit I was from from perfect. Life is a process of personal evolution, our personality and perceptions are ever changing based on our own personal experiences. I'm sure in hindsight others here would be honest in admitting that they too have made some questionable decisions regarding significant others and with regards to their parenting skills, we all make mistakes...difference is, our child isn't missing and we haven't been put under a microscope of suspiscion and had our lives picked apart and judged by those who don't know us.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 21, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Janet

I raised 3 kids single handed and I'll be the first to admit I was from from perfect. Life is a process of personal evolution, our personality and perceptions are ever changing based on our own personal experiences. I'm sure in hindsight others here would be honest in admitting that they too have made some questionable decisions regarding significant others and with regards to their parenting skills, we all make mistakes...difference is, our child isn't missing and we haven't been put under a microscope of suspiscion and had our lives picked apart and judged by those who don't know us.
So very true, and you said it so much better than I could have. Just imagine being a mom or dad with a missing child, and everything you say, wear and do, someone is there examining every aspect of it. We all I'm sure have made questionable decisions, and I can't imagine if I were in that position how I would be ripping apart everything I did and the guilt of thinking that the child is gone because I did something wrong. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 21, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

While not condoning Billie poor choices that put Hailey at risk ... I agree.

Janet

You are right ... we all make "mistakes".

Nevertheless ... allowing Shawn back into the home following threats against her life and the life of Clint as well as well as alleged threats against the life of Hailey is more than a "mistake".  It was putting Hailey at risk.  Billie was thinking about her unconditional love for Shawn when the consideration should have been her children's well being.

There would be no second chances for ANYBODY who threatened the life of my grandchildren.

Janet

++++++

It's Going to Happen

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I broke up with this guy a couple of days ago, and he`s a little MHMR (ph). And he`s telling me that he`s going to kill me and my ex-husband and that it`s going to be remembered for a long time. And he keeps on texting me and texting me. And I`ve texted back just to try to calm him down a little, but he said it`s going to happen.

BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

BILLIE DUNN: Hello. My name is Billie. My boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday.

911 OPERATOR: And what is his name?

BILLIE DUNN: His name is Shawn Adkins. And he`s telling me that he`s going to kill me.

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: And he`s telling me that he`s going to kill me. He said it`s going to happen.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 21, 2011, 04:30:27 PM »

On the other hand, I don't think it is right to throw the light of suspicion on Clint or his girlfriend, because they are grieving parents too. I have even heard some suspicions of David and he's whereabouts and motives when Hailey went missing.. If it isn't right to dissect Billie and her statement and behaviors, it isn't right to do the same to Clint, in my view.

We don't know what the circumstances of what their married life together was, or what caused the divorce. Just because we haven't heard how much support Clint has been for his kids, we shouldn't criticize his lifestyle or decisions either. If one parent should be judged as a victim of the child being missing, it should be true for the other. Clint must not have been too bad of a father to Hailey. She wanted to live with him. JMO

Maybe we should just come here for the  news releases, and not discuss our reactions to them and let the chips fall where they may. It would make for a very dull thread, but it would sure keep the conflicts down.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: January 21, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »

There were waving red flags that Hailey's life was at risk ... waving red flags that Billie disregarded.  Her need for what she preceived as "love" took priority.  Hailey reaped the ultimate consequence.  That little girl deserved so much more.  I know Billie is hurting but ... she needs to face reality ... take personal responsibility for her selfish choices ... for her failure to protect her daughter despite the waving red flags.

Until then ... denial will be the name of the game ... a game that will only distance the truth and deny Hailey justice..

Janet

+++++

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim
Thursday, January 20 2011

Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.

"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.

"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333586

_____

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:08 PM »

On the other hand, I don't think it is right to throw the light of suspicion on Clint or his girlfriend, because they are grieving parents too. I have even heard some suspicions of David and he's whereabouts and motives when Hailey went missing.. If it isn't right to dissect Billie and her statement and behaviors, it isn't right to do the same to Clint, in my view.

We don't know what the circumstances of what their married life together was, or what caused the divorce. Just because we haven't heard how much support Clint has been for his kids, we shouldn't criticize his lifestyle or decisions either. If one parent should be judged as a victim of the child being missing, it should be true for the other. Clint must not have been too bad of a father to Hailey. She wanted to live with him. JMO

Maybe we should just come here for the  news releases, and not discuss our reactions to them and let the chips fall where they may. It would make for a very dull thread, but it would sure keep the conflicts down.

I don't think Billie or Clint had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance and to me they both look devastated. I think it's easier to "dissect" Billie because she is the parent that has taken the role of dealing with the media, while Clint has worked more closely with the searchers and stayed away from the cameras. In my opinion searching and media attention to keep the case in the forefront are both important tools in helping to locate Hailey. It's just easier to be suspicsious of Billie's comment and contradictions, because she has put herself out there, so to speak. I'm not knocking either parent, I just feel they should rule out ALL family members first and then concentrate on others. And before assuming a child is a runaway, treat the case as a missing peron/crime first...I wonder how much evidence and lost time can be attributed to the intial assumption that Hailey was a runaway. We can all thank Susan Smith for putting parents at the top of the suspect list when a child goes missing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:08 PM »

Coming soon to KRBC First at Five: law enforcement takes on the Nancy Grace folks in the Hailey Dunn case. #haileydunn

http://twitter.com/bigcountryhome
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:32 PM »

I don't think that anybody on this forum is throwing suspicion at Clint or Billie for involvement in the disappearance of Hailey.  ALL that has been revealed implies that Shawn should is the focus.

However ... when it comes to a trial ... the prosecution must prove that ... in the process of elimination ... Billie and Clint both were investigated and ruled out as possible persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.  The defence will have all the info regarding the negative aspects of their respective lifestyles ... character and ... any criminal records.

Janet

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #839 on: January 21, 2011, 05:19:26 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

[snip]

Clint Dunn later said he is meeting with a private investigator Wednesday, and also with a psychic, to pursue any possible new leads. He said that he would not be going out with search parties through fields because he wouldn't want to see his daughter that way.

[snip] (seventy-percent down on scroll bar)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.