March 28, 2024, 10:16:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167602 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: January 21, 2011, 08:37:32 PM »

Now they are saying investigators are frustrated because for the last 3 weeks the searchers have been searching they have no idea where they have looked.  Was it not early on the Kampfer had a call out for volunteer searchers and said it was a civilian effort?  Why did LE not work with them in the beginning?  Why did LE not use TES when they said they were ready to come and instead put them on standby?  Why now say they are frustrated that they have no idea where searchers have searched?  This investigation is way over the head of the local LE and should be taken over by someone else IMO.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: January 21, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »

Missing Teen's Mother Breaks Her Silence With KTXS (with video)

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn, the mother of Hailey, the missing Colorado City teen, spoke out to KTXS Friday, 10 days since Billie last spoke to us on-camera.

A family friend told us Billie shut KTXS out after we first released the affidavit information.

Hailey's mother told us Friday she's upset the focus of the search may be straying from finding her daughter alive. "I want people to know that as long as I can believe she's alive, I'm going to believe that. I want people looking for a living breathing Hailey."

Billie Dunn says the rumors are beginning to get to her.

Especially the finger pointing going on about her former live in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. "I think there's too much focus on him," said Billie.

She believes when police were asking people to come forward with information about Hailey their comments were directed toward Shawn, "I know Shawn had quit talking to them, after the intense interrogation, but I believe he did have to go back and make more statements."

This week, for the first time, Billie Dunn went to her daughter's school, and took time visiting with searchers as she works to keep the focus on Hailey.

"It's good to get out and do that," said Billie, "It's better than just sitting at home crying all the time, because that's what you do. You sit there and think about all the different possibilities."

When we asked Billie, why she has been refusing to talk to KTXS after we first released affidavit information, she explained watching all this unfold on T.V. is tough. "It takes a toll on you, but I have to do it. I have to speak for her right now."

Every morning searchers, dubbed "Hailey's Angels" meet at the Dunn bridge to pray, before they begin combing the fields.

"You turn down any road out here and there's people searching they're tearing it up," said Hailey's father Clint Dunn.

Meanwhile, Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs admits the law enforcement search is slowing, "Some things have slowed down. The number of leads have slowed down."

But he assures us the FBI, Rangers, and local officers are still out working the case. "We will continue to work on this as long as it takes to find her," said Sheriff Toombs.

A promise echoed by volunteer searchers and Hailey's own mom and dad.

"Missing kids come home," said Billie Dunn.

Clint Dunn added, "We're going to find her."

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26576929/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 21, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »

Missing Teen's Mother Breaks Her Silence With KTXS (with video)

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn, the mother of Hailey, the missing Colorado City teen, spoke out to KTXS Friday, 10 days since Billie last spoke to us on-camera.

A family friend told us Billie shut KTXS out after we first released the affidavit information.

Hailey's mother told us Friday she's upset the focus of the search may be straying from finding her daughter alive. "I want people to know that as long as I can believe she's alive, I'm going to believe that. I want people looking for a living breathing Hailey."

Especially the finger pointing going on about her former live in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. "I think there's too much focus on him," said Billie.

She believes when police were asking people to come forward with information about Hailey their comments were directed toward Shawn, "I know Shawn had quit talking to them, after the intense interrogation, but I believe he did have to go back and make more statements."

This week, for the first time, Billie Dunn went to her daughter's school, and took time visiting with searchers as she works to keep the focus on Hailey.

"It's good to get out and do that," said Billie, "It's better than just sitting at home crying all the time, because that's what you do. You sit there and think about all the different possibilities."

When we asked Billie, why she has been refusing to talk to KTXS after we first released affidavit information, she explained watching all this unfold on T.V. is tough. "It takes a toll on you, but I have to do it. I have to speak for her right now."

Every morning searchers, dubbed "Hailey's Angels" meet at the Dunn bridge to pray, before they begin combing the fields.

"You turn down any road out here and there's people searching they're tearing it up," said Hailey's father Clint Dunn.

Meanwhile, Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs admits the law enforcement search is slowing, "Some things have slowed down. The number of leads have slowed down."

But he assures us the FBI, Rangers, and local officers are still out working the case. "We will continue to work on this as long as it takes to find her," said Sheriff Toombs.

A promise echoed by volunteer searchers and Hailey's own mom and dad.

"Missing kids come home," said Billie Dunn.

Clint Dunn added, "We're going to find her."

At least Sheriff Toombs has started speaking up. It sounds to me there is a big power struggle there in Colorado City.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 21, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »

Welcome to clinton dunn's page for their ChipIn event search efforts for hailey dunn. clinton dunn has not made any updates to this page yet. To make a contribution, click on the ChipIn! button on the right.

http://haileycomehome.chipin.com/search-efforts-for-hailey-dunn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: January 21, 2011, 09:06:52 PM »

Never heard of this CHIPIN

http://blog.chipin.com/fees/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 21, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

Welcome to clinton dunn's page for their ChipIn event search efforts for hailey dunn. clinton dunn has not made any updates to this page yet. To make a contribution, click on the ChipIn! button on the right.

http://haileycomehome.chipin.com/search-efforts-for-hailey-dunn

I thought Clint said he was wanting a bank fund for contributions for Billie and he didn't want anything.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 21, 2011, 09:15:58 PM »

street view,of 1804 CHESTNUT ST,looks to be a duplex
house on right of map,on corner 18th and chestnut,the house
across the street is boarded up,wonder if it still is
http://www.vpike.com/?place=1804+Chestnut%2C+Colorado+City%2C+TX

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 21, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »

What makes you think 1804 is a duplex? Because of the car parked on the side? I looked at it on Google maps and noticed the boarded up house across the street the other night too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 21, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »

Well, Billie may not be as smart as some thinks she should be; but, there's one thing for sure - she's got NG's number!   

You bet!

Janet

I just wish that Billie would use some of her insight to comprehend the obvious involvement that Shawn Adkins had in the disappearance of her daughter.  That guy has such an emotional hold on her and he is so not worth it.  Why doesn't she get it!

Janet

Missing Teen's Mother Breaks Her Silence With KTXS
POSTED: 5:26 pm CST January 21, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 pm CST January 21, 2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 21, 2011, 10:10:18 PM »

Well, Billie may not be as smart as some thinks she should be; but, there's one thing for sure - she's got NG's number!   

You bet!

Janet

I just wish that Billie would use some of her insight to comprehend the obvious involvement that Shawn Adkins had in the disappearance of her daughter.  That guy has such an emotional hold on her and he is so not worth it.  Why doesn't she get it!

Janet

...I'd even add that even if he DIDN'T have any involvement, look at the guy; he really isn't at ALL the kind of guy she'd want to have around her kids, particularly now that she has "learned" (cough cough)  more about him.  Seriously!  That being said, I'll be very very surprised if he (and the cousin) didn't both have something to do with it, even if the cousin just knew and covered.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: January 21, 2011, 10:14:33 PM »

I think what you're seeing that looks like a second door (to our right as we look at the front door) isn't anymore, but is instead a window now - I think.  I have to admit, it's tricky.  But I believe that this house is now a single-family residence.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 21, 2011, 10:18:53 PM »

You bet!

Janet

Janet

IMO if Billie admits all of that, then she has to accept what might have happened to Hailey - she's been telling us that she wants to talk about a live Hailey - that's what she wants - so she's not "emotionally ready" to accept stuff about Shawn.  I don't think it's because of what she cares for Shawn, I think it's because of what she thinks about Hailey.  She's not ready to think in any way except for a live Hailey.  She told us that more than one. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: January 21, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »

I think what you're seeing that looks like a second door (to our right as we look at the front door) isn't anymore, but is instead a window now - I think.  I have to admit, it's tricky.  But I believe that this house is now a single-family residence.

My impression is it is a single family dwelling too. If you go around to the rear, there is a covered porch that looks like the same one in the video of Shawn scaring the poor dog back in the doghouse and then laughing about it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 21, 2011, 10:24:51 PM »

You bet!

Janet

Janet

IMO if Billie admits all of that, then she has to accept what might have happened to Hailey - she's been telling us that she wants to talk about a live Hailey - that's what she wants - so she's not "emotionally ready" to accept stuff about Shawn.  I don't think it's because of what she cares for Shawn, I think it's because of what she thinks about Hailey.  She's not ready to think in any way except for a live Hailey.  She told us that more than one. 

I have a feeling we will not be seeing Billie on Nancy Grace anymore now that Mark is grooming her. He'll probably have her a makeover in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if she is not on the Today Show, or the other morning news shows.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 21, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »

I checked the Mitchell County Tax records and a property description.  However, there's no listing of "A" and "B", etc to indicate a duplex. 

I am not linking because it contains personal information that I feel if people want the details, they can google.  I'd feel a little icky doing it.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 21, 2011, 10:29:22 PM »

You bet!

Janet

Janet

If I were she, and I had the possibility of someone *I* brought into the kids lives killing one of them - particularly having missed flat-out warnings both by Shawn as well as by the daughter, I wouldn't be able to handle it.  I really wouldn't.  I am sure that the psychologist that NG had on is absolutely correct in that Billie is in a lot of denial, and I'd add that it's probably protective denial because once she realizes the possibility of what she dragged her daughter into..... it's going to be really really bad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: January 21, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »

...I'd even add that even if he DIDN'T have any involvement, look at the guy; he really isn't at ALL the kind of guy she'd want to have around her kids, particularly now that she has "learned" (cough cough)  more about him.  Seriously!  That being said, I'll be very very surprised if he (and the cousin) didn't both have something to do with it, even if the cousin just knew and covered.

BINGO!!

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 21, 2011, 10:31:04 PM »

I agree, I don't believe it's a duplex and to add, if the house across the street is the one that Clint and his girlfriend were living in it was no longer boarded up.

Don't forget, the images in Google Maps and other maps is not current.  If I google my house the image is from over 2 years ago.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: January 21, 2011, 10:35:07 PM »

You bet!

Janet

Janet

I have a feeling we will not be seeing Billie on Nancy Grace anymore now that Mark is grooming her. He'll probably have her a makeover in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if she is not on the Today Show, or the other morning news shows.

You may have a point there.  It is interesting to hear how Billie has been feeling about NG, while we on our end have been frustrated with NG, too.  I thought, though, that Mark has some kind of affiliation with NG's show...maybe with NG being called out by LE that they can work something out that Billie will appear on NG "if" NG cuts out some of the "anything for ratings" stuff she pulls.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 21, 2011, 10:36:41 PM »

I agree, I don't believe it's a duplex and to add, if the house across the street is the one that Clint and his girlfriend were living in it was no longer boarded up.

Don't forget, the images in Google Maps and other maps is not current.  If I google my house the image is from over 2 years ago.

I'm confused.  NG asked Billie to clear up where Clint lived - across the street or across the field.  Billie said across the "street".

Right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.