April 25, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168341 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 22, 2011, 04:44:00 AM »

Okay, I got a little pizzed that BD says that NG show stated facts that were not true about cadaver dogs hitting on things and I happen to remember the only place they could have gotten that was from the town newspaper/news and from Mr. Kampfer hisself!

Landfill search yields clues in missing teen case

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) - A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching 1 of 3 landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn.
Abilene is 70 miles east of Colorado City, where the girl went missing last month.

Kampfer says searchers also used cadaver dogs in the Colorado City and Snyder landfills.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn. The woman's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier.

No one has been arrested. Adkins has been named a person of interest in the case.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13863385
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 22, 2011, 08:21:32 AM »

I agree, I don't believe it's a duplex and to add, if the house across the street is the one that Clint and his girlfriend were living in it was no longer boarded up.

Don't forget, the images in Google Maps and other maps is not current.  If I google my house the image is from over 2 years ago.

I'm confused.  NG asked Billie to clear up where Clint lived - across the street or across the field.  Billie said across the "street".

Right?

Clint said, I believe it was on one of his couple of appearances on Nancy Grace,  that Hailey had to "walk across the field" to get to his house. I also think he said he could see the backside of Billie's house and watched it all the time. So I think he lived behind their house.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: January 22, 2011, 08:38:27 AM »

Okay, I got a little pizzed that BD says that NG show stated facts that were not true about cadaver dogs hitting on things and I happen to remember the only place they could have gotten that was from the town newspaper/news and from Mr. Kampfer hisself!

Landfill search yields clues in missing teen case

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) - A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching 1 of 3 landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn.
Abilene is 70 miles east of Colorado City, where the girl went missing last month.

Kampfer says searchers also used cadaver dogs in the Colorado City and Snyder landfills.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn. The woman's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier.

No one has been arrested. Adkins has been named a person of interest in the case.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13863385
NORTHERN ROSE posted this article last night.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333966
snipped
On Friday, Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs essentially said the report on Nancy Grace wasn't true.
BBM

We have been getting mixed messages all along from Kampfer. Mitchell County is the county Colorado City is in. So, I guess it is possible something was found in the Abilene landfill, Taylor County, or Snyder, Scurry County. I know that is as clear as mud. All I'm saying is Sheriff Toombs may be speaking for only what may or may not be found in Mitchell County. I don't think I have heard of any landfill searches in Howard County, where Big Spring is. That would seem to be an obvious place to look.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 22, 2011, 08:54:11 AM »

What kind of games are they playing.  BD says NG made this up, Kempfer stated it, right or wrong and the NG show reported on what came from that towns news!  Who is BD kidding?  She is lying through her teeth.  I would love to hear from a friend, former friend or anyone to tell us what kind of person BD has always been.  Can't say that is would have no bearing on the case because if this woman is always in denial, known to lie even when truth presented to her then I have to believe she is covering heavily for her dear little boy toy.  Also, when referring to SA it's with more feeling and when referring to HD she says something like 'that girl' is not in her home.  Never my sweet, darling, missing daughter, whom I love with all my heart and can't think of life without her!  Where is 'that Mom'????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 22, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »

What kind of games are they playing.  BD says NG made this up, Kempfer stated it, right or wrong and the NG show reported on what came from that towns news!  Who is BD kidding?  She is lying through her teeth.  I would love to hear from a friend, former friend or anyone to tell us what kind of person BD has always been.  Can't say that is would have no bearing on the case because if this woman is always in denial, known to lie even when truth presented to her then I have to believe she is covering heavily for her dear little boy toy.  Also, when referring to SA it's with more feeling and when referring to HD she says something like 'that girl' is not in her home.  Never my sweet, darling, missing daughter, whom I love with all my heart and can't think of life without her!  Where is 'that Mom'????

Several of us have been wondering the same thing. Billie always has an alternate statement when an official statement is made, or a question is asked about a certain event.  That's a fact. I don't make it up, I just comment on it.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 22, 2011, 09:25:48 AM »

Yes ma'am Fanny, I agree with you.  NG has her faults but to call her out as reporting false info that actually came from an official is so hinky to me.  Another thing I have to agree with several of the posters about is MK aligning himself with BD!  He's done so with many other families, ones believed innocent and proven innocent but this is way too far for him.  I almost feel weird when seeing him with her like it's some kind of crush.  Can't he see her obvious false and contradictory statments?  I'm hoping that he isn't there trying to play up to her in hopes of getting secret info or asked by LE in some way to be the go between.  After the Tim Miller/H. Cummings fiasco one would think that a person in charge of highly respected search/missing organizations would tread lightly when going into that murky situation again!  Support/media help/search efforts hedoubletoothpick yeah!  Secret agent, NO!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 22, 2011, 09:41:48 AM »

CAPPY, I see you up there. You made some excellent post during the early morning hours. I guess that ole back is keeping you up again. It is refreshing to see someone else that doesn't buy into the "we all make mistakes" point of view. Everyone is responsible for their own choices, especially when it affects their children so profoundly.

I have watched Billie squirm and turn and change history and I'm not giving her a pass for being dense or slow. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and  I think drugs are a big contributor. Especially since now I am hearing her say she has thought "a little bit" about Shawn may have done something, but she doesn't believe it. She also says she loves him, speaks to him every couple of days, and wants him not to live in her house till this has "cleared up." Cleared up??? Does she think this is just going to blow over. Even at the remote chance that Hailey did runaway, or someone snatched her, does she think Shawn is going to be "father/husband/lover of the year?" Can she not see all of her really, really bad choices has led to just exactly what has happened?

I see fear in Billie's eyes, and I am not sure it is all for Hailey. I do not think, nor did I ever say that Billie had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. But if he did do it, and I think he did, I think he involved Billie in the cover up enough so she would keep quiet. I think she loves Shawn, and I think she fears Shawn. She still has that connection to him, as she admitted to talking and texting with him still.

If she can ever admit it to herself, when she walked into the house that Monday night, I am sure she noticed things a little out of place. Maybe different sheets on Hailey's bed. A mop that wasn't wet when she left home. Maybe a throw rug missing, or a door closed or propped open when it never was before.  A washer and dryer full of clothes she knows she didn't wash. Women notice things like that. Maybe she found a scratch on Shawn in an odd place, or something different in the car. In the days while they were together when Hailey first went missing, they surely had conversations. Conversations that gave more clues, or he may have even asked her to do something. I have a deep down gut feeling Billie is not spilling it all, because whatever she says, she knows Hailey is not coming back. She wants to save Shawn. She is addicted to him as surely as she is to drugs. 

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my thoughts. I did my best not to say anymore about it , because I can see it is not a popular opinion. But every time I think about Hailey, I see what a raw deal she has gotten. All of this is just my opinion, undocumented with links or lists.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 22, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334136

Law Enforcement Discusses Scaling Back Dunn Investigation

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Saturday, January 22 2011

Colorado City, TX -   Nearly four week since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the small town of Colorado City, law enforcement is now talking about scaling back its massive search and investigation efforts.

Since Hailey's reported disappearance on Monday, December 27, more than a dozen local, state, and federal agencies have been involved in solving the teen's disappearance. Over the next few days and weeks, the efforts will transition back to a primarily local investigation.

"There will be times people will have to be devoted to other things," said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs. "Just like anything else, crime does not stop. So, we have to move people around to other areas. But, there's always going to be someone who is working on this case."

Both Kampfer and Toombs say their efforts will continue to intensify even after other agencies pack up and leave town.

Hailey was last seen by her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, on Monday, December 27 at their home on Chestnut Street in Colorado City. Adkins is the only person to be named as a suspect in her disappearance.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has told KTAB News law enforcement needs to find strong physical evidence or a body to make an arrest in the case. Kampfer continues to say there are still several persons of interest.

On Thursday, a portion of the investigation focused on landfill searches in both Colorado City and Snyder. According to the Mitchell County Sheriff, no new discoveries were made. Sheriff Toombs also said he wasn't aware of any evidence being found in a previous landfill search in Abilene.

"As far as I know, there's not anything that was found over there that pertains to the investigation," said Toombs.

As law enforcement continues to work the criminal side of the case, officers continue to receive help from volunteer searchers. Two national search agencies, KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center, are currently in town providing training to volunteers. The training will ensure all areas are properly searched and accounted for.

Representatives with both groups plan to stay through the weekend or until everyone involved is properly trained, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.

Even though it's now been 26 days since Hailey disappeared, you'll still find hope all around Colorado City. On Friday night, the community gathered with Hailey's parents at First Baptist Church for a prayer vigil.

"We all need to gather strength and look for that higher power, who can deliver for us," said Bobbie Banks, a resident of Colorado City, as she and her husband entered the service.

"I know that prayer can get us through this," added Banks.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: January 22, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »

Colorado City, TX -   Nearly four week since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the small town of Colorado City, law enforcement is now talking about scaling back its massive search and investigation efforts.

Since Hailey's reported disappearance on Monday, December 27, more than a dozen local, state, and federal agencies have been involved in solving the teen's disappearance. Over the next few days and weeks, the efforts will transition back to a primarily local investigation.

"There will be times people will have to be devoted to other things," said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs. "Just like anything else, crime does not stop. So, we have to move people around to other areas. But, there's always going to be someone who is working on this case."

Both Kampfer and Toombs say their efforts will continue to intensify even after other agencies pack up and leave town.

Hailey was last seen by her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, on Monday, December 27 at their home on Chestnut Street in Colorado City. Adkins is the only person to be named as a suspect in her disappearance.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has told KTAB News law enforcement needs to find strong physical evidence or a body to make an arrest in the case. Kampfer continues to say there are still several persons of interest.

On Thursday, a portion of the investigation focused on landfill searches in both Colorado City and Snyder. According to the Mitchell County Sheriff, no new discoveries were made. Sheriff Toombs also said he wasn't aware of any evidence being found in a previous landfill search in Abilene.

"As far as I know, there's not anything that was found over there that pertains to the investigation," said Toombs.

As law enforcement continues to work the criminal side of the case, officers continue to receive help from volunteer searchers. Two national search agencies, KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center, are currently in town providing training to volunteers. The training will ensure all areas are properly searched and accounted for.

Representatives with both groups plan to stay through the weekend or until everyone involved is properly trained, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.

Even though it's now been 26 days since Hailey disappeared, you'll still find hope all around Colorado City. On Friday night, the community gathered with Hailey's parents at First Baptist Church for a prayer vigil.

"We all need to gather strength and look for that higher power, who can deliver for us," said Bobbie Banks, a resident of Colorado City, as she and her husband entered the service.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000.

Morning KLAAS. I guess the coast will soon be clear for Shawn to move back in with Billie again. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 22, 2011, 10:44:01 AM »

ITA agree with Fanny.
I have been thinking the same thing for quite a while.
Where are all of Shawn's belongings ?
Did he just leave after she told him to without all taking his stuff ?
So, there will probably be some contact in person when he gets stuff he didn't take.
I also believe that she wants the attention from NG to go away now so that she can get back together with Shawn.
I also think that she won't take another LDT because she does know stuff about Shawn that would make things look even worse and could perhaps give LE more of a clue which they seem to need to find Hailey.
.. As for the phone, how many calls / texts did Hailey usually make in a day when she was at home ? Typical number of calls vs the number of calls and texts on the 26 ( Sunday ) - 27th
( Monday ) vs number of calls in her pattern.
Like Billie can't get that info now, but LE can and probably did. It is available on line, but they sent the password to the phone, as per her friend on WS.
This entire situation is too similar to Ron / Misty and to Cindy / Casey.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #910 on: January 22, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »

Intimate Prayer Session Held For Hailey Dunn
 an angelic monkey
Mayor Carl Sue Dakan said,

"Basically what I'm going to say is that 13 years ago the Lord gave his child to Billie and Clint to raise. Today that child is lost and we need help in finding her. We need to bring her home and I'm gonna ask the good lord to be sure and sharpen everybody's eyes and to guide their steps."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26578730/detail.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #911 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:17 AM »

Morning KLAAS. I guess the coast will soon be clear for Shawn to move back in with Billie again. 

Fanny Mae

I think it is a very good idea to allow Honeybuns to move back with her.  The sooner he ticks her off, the sooner we will find out
what she really knows.  He will be skating on thin ice.  If he does not move back with her, she will also be ticked. IMO

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Meaning: A woman rejected in love can be very angry and dangerous

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 22, 2011, 11:48:35 AM »

Elizabeth Ennen 'Endangered': Police investigating another missing Texas teen

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Lubbock Police Lieutenant Roger Cox confirmed Friday that detectives are investigating another missing teen case, this time out of Lubbock, Texas.

Two teenage girls have recently gone missing under suspicious circumstances in Texas, Hailey Dunn from Colorado City, Texas, who disappeared Dec. 27, and Elizabeth Ennen of Lubbock, Texas, who disappeared just nine days later on Jan. 5. Colorado City and Lubbock are about two hours away from each other.

MORE....

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/elizabeth-ennen-another-missing-teen-texas-police-say-they-re-investigating

Edit:  We have a thread for her in Missing and Endangered Runaways:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9324.0
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:56:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 22, 2011, 11:50:12 AM »

Slideshow: Prayer Vigil for Hailey Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334076
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 22, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

Shawn can't stay holed up at his Grandma's or his Mama's forever. They are trying to protect Shawn. Billie said she had called there and they wouldn't put Shawn on the line.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #915 on: January 22, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »

Shawn can't stay holed up at his Grandma's or his Mama's forever. They are trying to protect Shawn. Billie said she had called there and they wouldn't put Shawn on the line.   

Grandma must be in her 80's. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #916 on: January 22, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376349-Hailey-Dunn-1-20-11/page28&s=949634dface0dfcf50c2e6871977f36a

A poster #1084 noted MK is in Cali helping out on another case.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 22, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »

Grandma must be in her 80's. 

Found this through a yahoo people search...Apparently it's not going to post in table form, but SA's grandma is 67yrs old.

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: January 22, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »

I think with some of these cases it is hard to read because you sit back and wonder where the common sense is. While we on this forum have the common sense not to invite a man in like Shawn to live with us, for Billie this was all okay. Ask myself all the time, does this person have no common sense, are there common sense completely different from mine, is it drugs making these decisions, or is the person just plain ignorant. With Billie imo, a mixture of all of that. Frustrating
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 22, 2011, 12:54:02 PM »

ITA agree with Fanny.
I have been thinking the same thing for quite a while.
Where are all of Shawn's belongings ?
Did he just leave after she told him to without all taking his stuff ?
So, there will probably be some contact in person when he gets stuff he didn't take.
I also believe that she wants the attention from NG to go away now so that she can get back together with Shawn.
I also think that she won't take another LDT because she does know stuff about Shawn that would make things look even worse and could perhaps give LE more of a clue which they seem to need to find Hailey.
.. As for the phone, how many calls / texts did Hailey usually make in a day when she was at home ? Typical number of calls vs the number of calls and texts on the 26 ( Sunday ) - 27th
( Monday ) vs number of calls in her pattern.
Like Billie can't get that info now, but LE can and probably did. It is available on line, but they sent the password to the phone, as per her friend on WS.
This entire situation is too similar to Ron / Misty and to Cindy / Casey.

At least you would think he would want his favorite Michael Meyers T-shirt. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.