April 25, 2024, 06:44:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168311 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: January 22, 2011, 12:55:47 PM »

Intimate Prayer Session Held For Hailey Dunn
 an angelic monkey
Mayor Carl Sue Dakan said,

"Basically what I'm going to say is that 13 years ago the Lord gave his child to Billie and Clint to raise. Today that child is lost and we need help in finding her. We need to bring her home and I'm gonna ask the good lord to be sure and sharpen everybody's eyes and to guide their steps."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26578730/detail.html

AMEN.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #921 on: January 22, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »

Shawn can't stay holed up at his Grandma's or his Mama's forever. They are trying to protect Shawn. Billie said she had called there and they wouldn't put Shawn on the line.   

Grandma must be in her 80's. 

Found this through a yahoo people search...Apparently it's not going to post in table form, but SA's grandma is 67yrs old.

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

Grandpa Rudolph Norwood was twelve years older than Grandma according to the Obit on findagrave.com. 

What is the explanation for Uncle Matt Taggart has a different last name than his brothers?

Why would Grandpa's three son's have his name and his fourth son have a different name?

Survivors include his wife; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggart of Abilene, snip...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=norwood&GSfn=rudolph&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSst=46&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42538518&df=all&

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 22, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »

Shawn can't stay holed up at his Grandma's or his Mama's forever. They are trying to protect Shawn. Billie said she had called there and they wouldn't put Shawn on the line.   

Found this through a yahoo people search...Apparently it's not going to post in table form, but SA's grandma is 67yrs old.

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

Grandpa Rudolph Norwood was twelve years older than Grandma according to the Obit on findagrave.com. 

What is the explanation for Uncle Matt Taggart has a different last name than his brothers?

Why would Grandpa's three son's have his name and his fourth son have a different name?

Survivors include his wife; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggart of Abilene, snip...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=norwood&GSfn=rudolph&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSst=46&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42538518&df=all&

Maybe he adopted him, and he kept his name. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »

CAPPY, I see you up there. You made some excellent post during the early morning hours. I guess that ole back is keeping you up again. It is refreshing to see someone else that doesn't buy into the "we all make mistakes" point of view. Everyone is responsible for their own choices, especially when it affects their children so profoundly.

I have watched Billie squirm and turn and change history and I'm not giving her a pass for being dense or slow. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and  I think drugs are a big contributor. Especially since now I am hearing her say she has thought "a little bit" about Shawn may have done something, but she doesn't believe it. She also says she loves him, speaks to him every couple of days, and wants him not to live in her house till this has "cleared up." Cleared up??? Does she think this is just going to blow over. Even at the remote chance that Hailey did runaway, or someone snatched her, does she think Shawn is going to be "father/husband/lover of the year?" Can she not see all of her really, really bad choices has led to just exactly what has happened?

I see fear in Billie's eyes, and I am not sure it is all for Hailey. I do not think, nor did I ever say that Billie had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. But if he did do it, and I think he did, I think he involved Billie in the cover up enough so she would keep quiet. I think she loves Shawn, and I think she fears Shawn. She still has that connection to him, as she admitted to talking and texting with him still.

If she can ever admit it to herself, when she walked into the house that Monday night, I am sure she noticed things a little out of place. Maybe different sheets on Hailey's bed. A mop that wasn't wet when she left home. Maybe a throw rug missing, or a door closed or propped open when it never was before.  A washer and dryer full of clothes she knows she didn't wash. Women notice things like that. Maybe she found a scratch on Shawn in an odd place, or something different in the car. In the days while they were together when Hailey first went missing, they surely had conversations. Conversations that gave more clues, or he may have even asked her to do something. I have a deep down gut feeling Billie is not spilling it all, because whatever she says, she knows Hailey is not coming back. She wants to save Shawn. She is addicted to him as surely as she is to drugs. 

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my thoughts. I did my best not to say anymore about it , because I can see it is not a popular opinion. But every time I think about Hailey, I see what a raw deal she has gotten. All of this is just my opinion, undocumented with links or lists.

I actually feel the same as you.  I don't feel that Billie has had any active part in this, I don't *feel* that at all, and remember that's completely subjective just based on what I've read and seen.  Others are more than welcome to feel whichever other end of the spectrum they do and I'll respect that in trade for respect for what I feel.  That being said, I also and more strongly feel that she's not playing this straight.  That could be anything from just her lying to herself about it all, and that coming out as covering things up because she doesn't want to believe any of it.  (How many times has she said she doesn't want to believe, she can't believe, etc?)  Or the other end of possibilities that she really does strongly suspect or even in her heart know that SA did something and is indeed afraid of him.  I keep thinking about the supposed suicide calls.  I see SA as being someone highly convincing, particularly to someone he's groomed over 3 years.  She has been a kid again in this relationship, gone back in time to be a 25 year old again.  It's not the easiest thing for a woman to find a man when they have two half-grown kids, no matter if they're pretty.  Then there are what I think are codependency issues and then top that off with a serving of drugs.

She herself said that for the past few years the relationship had been horrible.  Yet she stayed with him.  Maybe I'm interjecting my own experience onto this, but I was in an abusive relationship for 4.5 years and the first 4 were horrible, and the last .5 was smooth - because by THAT time he had manipulated and beat all the fight out of me, so that he could relax and just enjoy his puppet.  (Or so he thought - the smoothness allowed me to get enough strength finally to get myself out of there!)  And I was terrified of the guy - terrified he'd stay, terrified he'd leave at some times.  She needs to make an absolutely clean break from him.  No texts,  no talking no nothing at all so that he can't reprogram her back to the old way of doing things.  Otherwise, she's just going to keep taking the 5 steps back instead of moving forward and helping her family and doing something decent for the search for her daughter!

As long as he's out, maybe she thinks he could do something to her, too.  Honestly, I played nice-nice with my ex for a lonnnng time because I was truly afraid of him and he never directly threatened me!  There were things I knew about him that were wrong, granted not THIS wrong, that I never told because again - I was afraid of him.  I knew what he was potentially capable of, particularly if he thought I had anything to do with him being cornered - nevermind if it was his OWN actions that caused his downfall.  If you're around a person like that, you know that they will always blame everyone else in the world for the consequences of their own decisions, and in the case of people who are a bit psycho, that means they will make you pay for their ruined life.

Is that the fear we're seeing?  Is that why she's "guarded"?   I use that word to indicate whatever it is we're seeing because I still don't know that she's  actively/consciously "covering up" facts.  But she darn sure is obviously guarding something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 22, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »

1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

Matt's facebook.  Looking through they look pretty normal, unlike Corey.

http://www.facebook.com/claymattagg
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 22, 2011, 01:40:56 PM »

I hope I snipped this right .... 

Also possible that he was from a previous marriage of grandma's, and that he retained the name while she changed it?  He would still be considered a son because he was raised as such from a young age possibly?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #926 on: January 22, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »

Also possible that he was from a previous marriage of grandma's, and that he retained the name while she changed it?  He would still be considered a son because he was raised as such from a young age possibly?

Good point.  He may have been adopted or a stepson?  We do not know for sure, so it is an opinion, (just in case) they get,
Honeybuns, Lawyer, after us.  I need to when Grandpa married Grandma.  Uncle Matt could be from his first marriage since
he was twelve years older. 

SA's mom is also a Taggard, I believe, so perhaps both children where from another marriage.  I understand, this does not
find little Hailey, but I needed to make sense why Uncle Matt came to SA's defense. Matt may be SA's mom's blood brother,
and he may not be, too, in case Honeybuns Lawyers is reading this. My opinions.

Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002

Marriage & Divorce

Name: Renee [Taggart]
Spouse's name: Robert M Taggart
County: Tarrant

There may be a hundred people with the name Renee Nail Nail just CMA.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 22, 2011, 01:57:41 PM »

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028817-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Snipped:  "LUBBOCK, Texas (CBS/KTAB/AP) Dogs searching a landfill have turned up evidence in the case of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old West Texas girl reported missing in late December, a spokesman for the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday."

Was this ever confirmed?  That's a pretty firm statement, not "found evidence possibly related...."  or "may have found evidence".
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 22, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »

Good point.  He may have been adopted or a stepson?  We do not know for sure, so it is an opinion, (just in case) they get,
Honeybuns, Lawyer, after us.  I need to when Grandpa married Grandma.  Uncle Matt could be from his first marriage since

SA's mom is also a Taggard, I believe, so perhaps both children where from another marriage.  I understand, this does not
find little Hailey, but I needed to make sense why Uncle Matt came to SA's defense. Matt may be SA's mom's blood brother,

Marriage & Divorce

By the way, every time you call him Honeybuns, I get the giggles.  Smile   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 22, 2011, 02:23:12 PM »

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028817-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Snipped:  "LUBBOCK, Texas (CBS/KTAB/AP) Dogs searching a landfill have turned up evidence in the case of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old West Texas girl reported missing in late December, a spokesman for the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday."

Was this ever confirmed?  That's a pretty firm statement, not "found evidence possibly related...."  or "may have found evidence".

I am going to generalize my experience in Texas, especially that part of western Texas. I have been in Texas a lot. Texans are usually very independent and private, although they are friendly after they get to know you. They don't cotton to strangers very much and keep a low profile. They do not volunteer very much information. I have quite a few friends in Texas and have gotten to know their ways. Saying that, I'll be dipped in shellac if I can figure out what all this official double-speak is all about. I don't know if there are so many officials involved that have never had this much face time with the media so they let things slip, or it is that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and what they should say. I do know that each county has it's own deputies and sheriff, and they are quite possessive of their territory and their authority. But Lubbock is in Lubbock County another whole county away from Sculley County. I tell you frankly, at this point I don't know who is in charge of this investigation. And now they are "scaling back."

I hope I haven't offended any of our Texas Monkeys. As I said before, I love Texas. I miss Texas. I am just giving my experience in Texas and my impressions. I know there are areas in Texas that are quite cosmopolitan, sophisticated and modern as any city in the US. But this part of western Texas is not at all like that.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #930 on: January 22, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »

Marriage & Divorce

I do too, Smile I am so angry at a child missing, I need a drop of silliness, and let's face it, he has something. Monkey Devil!

I am going to drop this subject after I finish this post, because finding Hailey is what this forum is about.  I just wanted to make
sense of MT running to the rescue.

MAtthew Taggart is 48 years old, www.Intelius.com.  This would mean he was born in 1963, if the search engine is correct and if my math is correct, this would mean Uncle Matt was born before Grandma married Rudolph Norwood.  The Findagrave.com Obit states Renee Nail married Rudy or Rudolph Norwood in 1968. Renee (Nail) Norwood should be her name.

Birth:  Dec. 9, 1932
Death:  Aug. 26, 2001

Services for Rudolph Harold Norwood, 68, of Dunn will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home Chapel in Snyder with the Rev. Norman Burgess with the Dunn Baptist Church officiating.

Burial will be in Dunn Cemetery under the direction of Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home.

He died Sunday, Aug. 26, 2001, in Big Spring.

He was born Dec. 9, 1932, in Tallahassee, Fla. He married Renee Nail on Sept. 24, 1968, in Big Spring. He was an auto mechanic in the U.S. Air Force for 21 years. He was a member of Dunn Baptist Church.

Survivors include his wife; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggart of Abilene; three daughters, Carla Norwood of Snyder, Christi Adkins of Colorado City and Debbie Cargill of Mountain Home, Ark.; two sisters, Rou Meil Greene and Jean Shields, both of Tallahassee; one brother, Morris of Tallahassee; 11 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.

The information above is from intelius.com and findagrave.com, and also opinions.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 22, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »

I am going to generalize my experience in Texas, especially that part of western Texas. I have been in Texas a lot. Texans are usually very independent and private, although they are friendly after they get to know you. They don't cotton to strangers very much and keep a low profile. They do not volunteer very much information. I have quite a few friends in Texas and have gotten to know their ways. Saying that, I'll be dipped in shellac if I can figure out what all this official double-speak is all about. I don't know if there are so many officials involved that have never had this much face time with the media so they let things slip, or it is that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and what they should say. I do know that each county has it's own deputies and sheriff, and they are quite possessive of their territory and their authority. But Lubbock is in Lubbock County another whole county away from Sculley County. I tell you frankly, at this point I don't know who is in charge of this investigation. And now they are "scaling back."

I hope I haven't offended any of our Texas Monkeys. As I said before, I love Texas. I miss Texas. I am just giving my experience in Texas and my impressions. I know there are areas in Texas that are quite cosmopolitan, sophisticated and modern as any city in the US. But this part of western Texas is not at all like that.

I'm from Texas, born and raised, and I'd agree with a lot of what you say.  Most of us (present company excluded) don't tend to show our cards.  When I first watched Billie talk, I could see in her any one of a number of my own friends who (if they were asked the same questions, different situation) would know just to "KISS"  - keep it simple, stupid.  Don't offer up more than what you're asked; it's almost like it's impolite.  You are asked a question, you answer it short and sweet.

That being said, I'm going to have to join you in the shellac because there's some good ol' boy politicking or something going on with the people handling this case.  I absolutely do NOT like that they have someone who isn't from law enforcement doing the speaking about the investigation.  Let's face it, down here in the little towns, a city manager is a politicker.  He's a good ol' boy, someone who will smile and shake your hand, and assure you that their little town is just fine and dandy and ain't nothin' goin' on down here that needs you worrying about it.  Again, I don't mean that half as harshly as it sounds; there is a need for someone like that to get stuff done down here in Texas.  BUT not when there's a kid's life at stake.  No, sir.  There's  no time for politicking, covering-bu++, and putting shines on when there's a kid missing.

They need to choose a spokesperson FROM LE that all parties can agree on and stick to him, let Mr. Politics set a spell.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 22, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »

Marriage & Divorce

I do too, Smile I am so angry at a child missing, I need a drop of silliness, and let's face it, he has something. Monkey Devil!

I am going to drop this subject after I finish this post, because finding Hailey is what this forum is about.  I just wanted to make
sense of MT running to the rescue.

MAtthew Taggart is 48 years old, www.Intelius.com.  This would mean he was born in 1963, if the search engine is correct and if my math is correct, this would mean Uncle Matt was born before Grandma married Rudolph Norwood.  The Findagrave.com Obit states Renee Nail married Rudy or Rudolph Norwood in 1968. Renee (Nail) Norwood should be her name.

Birth:  Dec. 9, 1932
Death:  Aug. 26, 2001

Services for Rudolph Harold Norwood, 68, of Dunn will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home Chapel in Snyder with the Rev. Norman Burgess with the Dunn Baptist Church officiating.

Burial will be in Dunn Cemetery under the direction of Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home.

He died Sunday, Aug. 26, 2001, in Big Spring.

He was born Dec. 9, 1932, in Tallahassee, Fla. He married Renee Nail on Sept. 24, 1968, in Big Spring. He was an auto mechanic in the U.S. Air Force for 21 years. He was a member of Dunn Baptist Church.

Survivors include his wife; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggart of Abilene; three daughters, Carla Norwood of Snyder, Christi Adkins of Colorado City and Debbie Cargill of Mountain Home, Ark.; two sisters, Rou Meil Greene and Jean Shields, both of Tallahassee; one brother, Morris of Tallahassee; 11 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.

The information above is from intelius.com and findagrave.com, and also opinions.

I think he hypnotizes her with those big ol' buggy crazy-eyes he has.     lol

MT's information makes sense.  He would have been around 5 when his mom remarried.  He might not even remember his officially dad, and certainly was "raised" by the elder Mr. Norwood as his own son, no matter the reason.  With all the other nasty stuff in this trial, it's kind of comforting to hear SOMEthing that went right really - someone took on a kid and raised them up.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 22, 2011, 02:58:20 PM »

I'm from Texas, born and raised, and I'd agree with a lot of what you say.  Most of us (present company excluded) don't tend to show our cards.  When I first watched Billie talk, I could see in her any one of a number of my own friends who (if they were asked the same questions, different situation) would know just to "KISS"  - keep it simple, stupid.  Don't offer up more than what you're asked; it's almost like it's impolite.  You are asked a question, you answer it short and sweet.

That being said, I'm going to have to join you in the shellac because there's some good ol' boy politicking or something going on with the people handling this case.  I absolutely do NOT like that they have someone who isn't from law enforcement doing the speaking about the investigation.  Let's face it, down here in the little towns, a city manager is a politicker.  He's a good ol' boy, someone who will smile and shake your hand, and assure you that their little town is just fine and dandy and ain't nothin' goin' on down here that needs you worrying about it.  Again, I don't mean that half as harshly as it sounds; there is a need for someone like that to get stuff done down here in Texas.  BUT not when there's a kid's life at stake.  No, sir.  There's  no time for politicking, covering-bu++, and putting shines on when there's a kid missing.

They need to choose a spokesperson FROM LE that all parties can agree on and stick to him, let Mr. Politics set a spell.

I'll have to give you a "HE77 YEAH!" 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 22, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »

Based on all the post regarding the Norwood's family tree, one could surmise that Renee is not the biological grandmother of SA, not that it makes any difference...just saying
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: January 22, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »

1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

I noticed down a few messages that Matt says that Billie introduced Shawn into a lot of worldly ways.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 22, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »

1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

I noticed down a few messages that Matt says that Billie introduced Shawn into a lot of worldly ways.

You don't suppose Uncle Matt has a Michael Meyer mask from MaskRus, do you?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #937 on: January 22, 2011, 03:43:55 PM »

1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #938 on: January 22, 2011, 03:49:01 PM »

Curious, is this is Daddy, Charles C. Adkins?

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997

Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image 
Name:  Christina Babette Taggart
Birth:  date - Ector

Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002

Marriage & Divorce

Name:  Christina B Taggart
Spouse:  Charles C Adkins
Birth:  year
Birth:  year
Marriage:  date - Scurry, Texas

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 22, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/claymattagg#!/claymattagg?sk=wall

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.