March 28, 2024, 04:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167580 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #940 on: January 22, 2011, 03:50:18 PM »

Shawn can't stay holed up at his Grandma's or his Mama's forever. They are trying to protect Shawn. Billie said she had called there and they wouldn't put Shawn on the line.   

Grandma must be in her 80's. 

Found this through a yahoo people search...Apparently it's not going to post in table form, but SA's grandma is 67yrs old.

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1 Renee H Norwood

View Details
 67 Dunn, TX
Hermleigh, TX
Coahoma, TX
Colorado City, TX
      Corey C Norwood
Colton Reese Norwood
Charles E Norwood
Carla R Norwood
Susan R Collier

Thank-you.

Grandpa Rudolph Norwood was twelve years older than Grandma according to the Obit on findagrave.com. 

What is the explanation for Uncle Matt Taggart has a different last name than his brothers?

Why would Grandpa's three son's have his name and his fourth son have a different name?

Survivors include his wife; four sons, Rudy Norwood Jr. of Odessa, Colton Norwood of Sand Springs, Charles Norwood of Magnolia and Matt Taggart of Abilene, snip...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=norwood&GSfn=rudolph&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSst=46&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42538518&df=all&

Matt's facebook.  Looking through they look pretty normal, unlike Corey.

http://www.facebook.com/claymattagg

I noticed down a few messages that Matt says that Billie introduced Shawn into a lot of worldly ways.

You don't suppose Uncle Matt has a Michael Meyer mask from MaskRus, do you?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: January 22, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »

So he wasn't worldly until he met her?  WTH worldly did she show him?  uh oh...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 22, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »

Shawn joined MichaelMeyers.net in October 2005, long before meeting Billie.  I'd say that his preoccupation with horror movies and masks has nothing to do with Billie and that is one thing that bothers us about him.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 22, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »

Oh Lord! If Billie was the one to introduce Shawn into a host of worldly ways, this is more serious than I thought.

Sounds like Uncle Matt is pushing the blame back on Billie, 'cause Shawn wouldn't hurt a fly. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: January 22, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #945 on: January 22, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »

Worldly (to me) means introducing Shawn to Museums, Books, Theater and the Opera.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 22, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »

Worldly (to me) means introducing Shawn to Museums, Books, Theater and the Opera.   
Maybe worldly to some is pole dancing?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 22, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »

Worldly to me means why he called her his dirty woman. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #948 on: January 22, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »

I found Shawn Casey Adkins Birth record information.

He was born in Taylor, Abilene, Texas. -ancestry.com records.

I am sorry I do not have a membership.

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997

Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image 

Name: Shawn Casey Adkins Birth County: Taylor  
There's more to see
A picture of the original document

Date of Birth, Gender Father's name Mother's name Roll Number

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=angs-g&gsfn=shawn&gsln=adkins&mswpn__ftp=tesas&msbdy=1986&uidh=000&so=2

[/b]

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 22, 2011, 04:49:27 PM »

View Image 

There's more to see

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=angs-g&gsfn=shawn&gsln=adkins&mswpn__ftp=tesas&msbdy=1986&uidh=000&so=2

[/b]

I just realized his middle name is Casey.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #950 on: January 22, 2011, 05:21:32 PM »

View Image 

There's more to see

[/b]

I found a Charles Clay Adkins, ancestry.com (possible kin folk) 

Intelius.com or peoplefinders.com

Charles C AdkinsSnyder, TX

Rotan, TX
Abilene, TX
Big Spring, TX

Tyler C Adkins
Judy J Adkins
Joe Adkins
Christina B Adkins

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 22, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »

Could it be that this uncle and the cousin who appeared in the Youtube videos with Shawn are the two others referred to by Billie ... the two others who took and failed polygraphs?

Could it be that these two have knowledge regarding the morning of December 27th ... the morning Shawn made an unplanned trip to Big Spring?

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #952 on: January 22, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »

I am sorry for taking up so much space.    A possible match.

Adkins, Charles Clay 45

Abilene, TX, Big Spring, TX, Dunn, TX, Lueders, TX, Perryton, TX, Rotan, TX, Snyder, TX.

Judy Adkins, Joe Adkins, Endgate C Taggart, Christina B Adkins, Taggart Christina B,

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=charles+&mn=C&ln=Adkins&city=big+spring&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 22, 2011, 05:45:24 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334136

Law Enforcement Discusses Scaling Back Dunn Investigation

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Saturday, January 22 2011

Colorado City, TX -   Nearly four week since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the small town of Colorado City, law enforcement is now talking about scaling back its massive search and investigation efforts.

Since Hailey's reported disappearance on Monday, December 27, more than a dozen local, state, and federal agencies have been involved in solving the teen's disappearance. Over the next few days and weeks, the efforts will transition back to a primarily local investigation.

"There will be times people will have to be devoted to other things," said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs. "Just like anything else, crime does not stop. So, we have to move people around to other areas. But, there's always going to be someone who is working on this case."

Both Kampfer and Toombs say their efforts will continue to intensify even after other agencies pack up and leave town.

Hailey was last seen by her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, on Monday, December 27 at their home on Chestnut Street in Colorado City. Adkins is the only person to be named as a suspect in her disappearance.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has told KTAB News law enforcement needs to find strong physical evidence or a body to make an arrest in the case. Kampfer continues to say there are still several persons of interest.

On Thursday, a portion of the investigation focused on landfill searches in both Colorado City and Snyder. According to the Mitchell County Sheriff, no new discoveries were made. Sheriff Toombs also said he wasn't aware of any evidence being found in a previous landfill search in Abilene.

"As far as I know, there's not anything that was found over there that pertains to the investigation," said Toombs.

As law enforcement continues to work the criminal side of the case, officers continue to receive help from volunteer searchers. Two national search agencies, KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center, are currently in town providing training to volunteers. The training will ensure all areas are properly searched and accounted for.

Representatives with both groups plan to stay through the weekend or until everyone involved is properly trained, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.

Even though it's now been 26 days since Hailey disappeared, you'll still find hope all around Colorado City. On Friday night, the community gathered with Hailey's parents at First Baptist Church for a prayer vigil.

"We all need to gather strength and look for that higher power, who can deliver for us," said Bobbie Banks, a resident of Colorado City, as she and her husband entered the service.

"I know that prayer can get us through this," added Banks.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000.

I believe that the location of where the text to Mary Beth originated at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th could be considered forensic evidence either implicating or exonerating Shawn in the disappearance of Hailey.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Mystery Text in Missing Hailey Dunn Case
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back to you, Alexis Weed. The pings off the boyfriend`s cell phone -- and everybody, I`m just asking questions about this live-in boyfriend. He`s now moved out. Billie Dunn told him to leave. He has apparently cut off contact to her. I`m not saying he`s the only person that should be looked at, but I`ve got a lot of questions about his behavior.

Alexis Weed, I want to talk very quickly -- let me see the map, Liz, of the pings. Do the pings tell us where he was at 2:00 PM that day?

WEED: They tell us that between the hours of 9:38 in the morning and 2:40 in the afternoon, that Shawn Adkins was pinging around the Big Spring, Texas, area. That`s where his grandmother lives. But before that, Nancy, between the hours of 6:35 and 6:56 in the morning, that`s when he was pinging around Colorado City where Hailey`s -- Hailey`s home is located.

GRACE: So at 2:40 PM, I`ve still got him at his mother`s house, right?

WEED: Right.

GRACE: Now, question. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Let`s talk about this 2:00 PM text from Hailey`s phone. Where did it ping? Where did it ping?

CASAREZ: That`s very interesting. Where did it ping from? We don`t know.

GRACE: Because, listen, you see where I`m going, Jean.

CASAREZ: Yes, I do.

GRACE: If the boyfriend had Hailey`s phone and he was faking that text, this innocuous, generic text, What are you doing, to a little friend of hers, he could have gotten that friend`s name out of the phone directory, if she had it in the -- it was a disposable phone. How do I know he didn`t send that? And if he did, where was he? If he was at his mom`s until 2:40, did that cell ping, that text ping from where his mother lived? Because if it did, he`s in a lot of trouble, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. And otherwise, if it didn`t, if it pinged from the home in Colorado City, then maybe little Hailey Dunn was alive at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: January 22, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »

I hope Monkeys are having a good Saturday.

Life outside the computer room beckon.  I will check back later.

Janet
2:45 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 22, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334176

Aerial Video: Hailey Dunn's Home

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports

During a flight over the Colorado City landfill Thursday, bigcountryhomepage.com's Maria Oliver also captured aerial video above Hailey Dunn's home.

In the video, you'll see the CNN satellite truck that parked outside the home a majority of the week for episodes of HLN's Nancy Grace show.

This is the area of town where Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, claims Hailey went walking around 3 p.m. on the day of her reported disappearance. Adkins says Hailey was going to stop by her father's home and then stay with a friend. According to those involved, Hailey didn't make it to either location.

Monday marks four weeks since Hailey's disappearance on December 27, 2010.

Click on the picture below to watch the video:

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 22, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »

During a flight over the Colorado City landfill Thursday, bigcountryhomepage.com's Maria Oliver also captured aerial video above Hailey Dunn's home.

In the video, you'll see the CNN satellite truck that parked outside the home a majority of the week for episodes of HLN's Nancy Grace show.

This is the area of town where Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, claims Hailey went walking around 3 p.m. on the day of her reported disappearance. Adkins says Hailey was going to stop by her father's home and then stay with a friend. According to those involved, Hailey didn't make it to either location.

That video shows more how the terrain is there. Very little grass and a lot of dirt. That's why I question the location of the picture of Colton's black pick up truck with all the manicured lawn.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #957 on: January 22, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »

That video shows more how the terrain is there. Very little grass and a lot of dirt. That's why I question the location of the picture of Colton's black pick up truck with all the manicured lawn.
Fanny, not to argue, but when was the Colton picture taken? Do we know if it was summertime?

What I see in the aerial picture is dead/dormant grass, not dirt.  JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 22, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »

could uncle matt be a jehovah's witness?? that is their term for non-jehovah's witnesses. so if you are not a jehovah's witness you are worldly, and worldly influences are bad and you shouldnt have contact with them, even if it is family, is their views....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #959 on: January 22, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »

could uncle matt be a jehovah's witness?? that is their term for non-jehovah's witnesses. so if you are not a jehovah's witness you are worldly, and worldly influences are bad and you shouldnt have contact with them, even if it is family, is their views....
IDK Scarey could be but, most people I know from that part of the state are mostly Church of Christ or Baptist. Mostly Church of Christ. ACU is a big CoC school.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.