April 19, 2024, 04:37:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168140 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 22, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334176

Aerial Video: Hailey Dunn's Home

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Saturday, January 22 2011

During a flight over the Colorado City landfill Thursday, bigcountryhomepage.com's Maria Oliver also captured aerial video above Hailey Dunn's home.

In the video, you'll see the CNN satellite truck that parked outside the home a majority of the week for episodes of HLN's Nancy Grace show.

This is the area of town where Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, claims Hailey went walking around 3 p.m. on the day of her reported disappearance. Adkins says Hailey was going to stop by her father's home and then stay with a friend. According to those involved, Hailey didn't make it to either location.

Monday marks four weeks since Hailey's disappearance on December 27, 2010.

Click on the picture below to watch the video:

That video shows more how the terrain is there. Very little grass and a lot of dirt. That's why I question the location of the picture of Colton's black pick up truck with all the manicured lawn.
Fanny, not to argue, but when was the Colton picture taken? Do we know if it was summertime?

What I see in the aerial picture is dead/dormant grass, not dirt.  JMO JSM

The truck picture appeared to be in the summer. However, I have been in west Texas in the summer and I can't say I have ever seen a yard that looked like that. It still pretty much looked like it looks in the video, except there was green in the trees and some brushy grown and maybe some short shaggy grass. The grass in the truck picture looked like good old St Augustine that is prevalent in a more moist climate. There may be some yards like that I didn't see, but the trees in the picture looked more lush and it seems it would cost a small fortune to keep the grass that green and watered in that part of west Texas.

IM did find some realty pictures of houses in the Colorado City area that had some grass, but it didn't look like the kind in the picture and the trees were not so lush. JMO

I guess I should go find the picture so everyone will know what we are talking about.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 22, 2011, 07:19:34 PM »

I think the picture of the truck was off of Colton Norwood's FaceBook. I no longer have a FaceBook account so I can't get into his pictures. Maybe some one smarter than me can find it.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: January 22, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »

Oh Lord! If Billie was the one to introduce Shawn into a host of worldly ways, this is more serious than I thought.

Sounds like Uncle Matt is pushing the blame back on Billie, 'cause Shawn wouldn't hurt a fly. 

Uncle Matt needs to get a grip & realize that the rest of the world isnt made up of naive idiots!   In all fairness, I began to look at Shawn's life, habits & interests along with everyone else & tried to have an open mind to think maybe he just had an interest in the very dark & macab BUT no he's over-the-top & when you look at the threats he made & how ugly he gets with such an easy lack of control of his temper, it becomes clear that he is a danger to others.   No, Uncle Matt, lame attempt & the world isnt fooled by your stupid facebook campaign.

Fanny, thank you for the kind words a page or so back.  I call it like I see it & I know what I'm looking at regarding Billie.  A few made the point that she may even be in fear of him, rightfully so BUT even that she has a duty to her children first & long before Hailey's disappearance however that happened & who is responsible.  Ive stated from the beginning that I do not think she had a hand in what happened to Hailey but I hold her responsible for Shawn even existing in their lives beyond the first serious violent arguments & serious threats.   I agree I think there is a very good chance that Billie saw things in that home that deep down she knows are out of place & at the hands of Shawn.  I also strongly sense that Billie is lying about how dependent she is on illegal drugs with or without Shawn in her life, another thing I cannot excuse or condone.  She needs to buck up & stop the nonsense, prolonging facing her responsibility in this isnt going to help Hailey, her son or even herself.   Billie lied about her contact with Shawn even to date.   In one breath she stated that they wont let him talk to her when asked a very direct question by NG, it wasnt favorable to Billie being responsible or insisting to get an answer from Shawn about the facts of what he did that day.   The very next evening she admitted that she does have contact with him, to what end apparently isnt providing any helpful answers as to where Hailey has ended up & why.  The fact that she let him move in after he made threats to kill people inandof itself is totally absurd as well as flat out irresponsible.  If she feared him she should have realized that she was better off removing as much of a risk that she put herself & her children in as possible by telling him the relationship was over & no further contact was desired.  If he was bound & determined to harm them maybe he would have but she practically did nothing to prevent it but ended up inviting the devil in.   Shawn was not her childrens' father, she wasnt married to him for years on end before he went all psycho, nope he's just a young guy she enjoyed partying with & someone to lay in bed with, that is extremely selfish.  She called 911 and was more concerned about him taking things than him threatening their lives....she was skewed in thought from the start & I have no stomach for women that are this pitiful & weak.  It is one thing to have tired from constant abuse to the point that your confidence is shaken or feel that you have no hope to get out of it temporarily but there is a time especially for a mother to end the pity party & create a smart plan of action to take out the trash.   Trust me, Ive had my experience with abusive family members (a harder thing to deal with as a child)  & an ex thereafter BUT I did everything within my power to keep me & my children safe and get it removed from our lives without hesitation or previous emotions once had for the abuser.    I'd rather have an SOB try to come take my life than survive knowing my children were harmed in any capacity with or God forbid instead when I knew the SOB shouldnt have still be in our lives.  Children first, self second...kiss my adorable one & dont let the door kick ya.   Again, I will respect other's views but I will shout mine from the rooftops with every ounce of my own life experience & my life's work dealing hands on with these situations if it means yet one more woman will get the strength to do what I've done for myself & my children...I have no regrets.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 22, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 22, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 22, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »

Oh Lord! If Billie was the one to introduce Shawn into a host of worldly ways, this is more serious than I thought.

Sounds like Uncle Matt is pushing the blame back on Billie, 'cause Shawn wouldn't hurt a fly. 

Uncle Matt needs to get a grip & realize that the rest of the world isnt made up of naive idiots!   In all fairness, I began to look at Shawn's life, habits & interests along with everyone else & tried to have an open mind to think maybe he just had an interest in the very dark & macab BUT no he's over-the-top & when you look at the threats he made & how ugly he gets with such an easy lack of control of his temper, it becomes clear that he is a danger to others.   No, Uncle Matt, lame attempt & the world isnt fooled by your stupid facebook campaign.

Fanny, thank you for the kind words a page or so back.  I call it like I see it & I know what I'm looking at regarding Billie.  A few made the point that she may even be in fear of him, rightfully so BUT even that she has a duty to her children first & long before Hailey's disappearance however that happened & who is responsible.  Ive stated from the beginning that I do not think she had a hand in what happened to Hailey but I hold her responsible for Shawn even existing in their lives beyond the first serious violent arguments & serious threats.   I agree I think there is a very good chance that Billie saw things in that home that deep down she knows are out of place & at the hands of Shawn.  I also strongly sense that Billie is lying about how dependent she is on illegal drugs with or without Shawn in her life, another thing I cannot excuse or condone.  She needs to buck up & stop the nonsense, prolonging facing her responsibility in this isnt going to help Hailey, her son or even herself.   Billie lied about her contact with Shawn even to date.   In one breath she stated that they wont let him talk to her when asked a very direct question by NG, it wasnt favorable to Billie being responsible or insisting to get an answer from Shawn about the facts of what he did that day.   The very next evening she admitted that she does have contact with him, to what end apparently isnt providing any helpful answers as to where Hailey has ended up & why.  The fact that she let him move in after he made threats to kill people inandof itself is totally absurd as well as flat out irresponsible.  If she feared him she should have realized that she was better off removing as much of a risk that she put herself & her children in as possible by telling him the relationship was over & no further contact was desired.  If he was bound & determined to harm them maybe he would have but she practically did nothing to prevent it but ended up inviting the devil in.   Shawn was not her childrens' father, she wasnt married to him for years on end before he went all psycho, nope he's just a young guy she enjoyed partying with & someone to lay in bed with, that is extremely selfish.  She called 911 and was more concerned about him taking things than him threatening their lives....she was skewed in thought from the start & I have no stomach for women that are this pitiful & weak.  It is one thing to have tired from constant abuse to the point that your confidence is shaken or feel that you have no hope to get out of it temporarily but there is a time especially for a mother to end the pity party & create a smart plan of action to take out the trash.   Trust me, Ive had my experience with abusive family members (a harder thing to deal with as a child)  & an ex thereafter BUT I did everything within my power to keep me & my children safe and get it removed from our lives without hesitation or previous emotions once had for the abuser.    I'd rather have an SOB try to come take my life than survive knowing my children were harmed in any capacity with or God forbid instead when I knew the SOB shouldnt have still be in our lives.  Children first, self second...kiss my adorable one & dont let the door kick ya.   Again, I will respect other's views but I will shout mine from the rooftops with every ounce of my own life experience & my life's work dealing hands on with these situations if it means yet one more woman will get the strength to do what I've done for myself & my children...I have no regrets.

Sorry CAPPY. I wasn't ignoring you. I have been looking for the truck picture. I think you and I have been on the same wave length since the beginning. I am appalled at what I have seen in this case. I think Billie doesn't act like a mother who is wanting her child back because she knows she isn't coming back, and she isn't doing the grieving mother very well. I keep thinking of Susan Smith and her fake crying.  She isn't doing the normal things we have all seen a mother do because she has other things on her mind. I know, I know, everyone will say everyone grieves differently. But Billie's actions are way out of kilter. Downright weird and inappropriate. This is just how I feel, and I don't worry about nanners getting thrown at me.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #966 on: January 22, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »

I think the picture of the truck was off of Colton Norwood's FaceBook. I no longer have a FaceBook account so I can't get into his pictures. Maybe some one smarter than me can find it.
I saw the picture Fanny, can't find it now but in West Texas  people have water wells that would be able to water the grass and not cost them out the rear in their water bill. Just a thought. 

Other than that, that is all I can think of for the grass being green.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 22, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »

I'm going to take a break from this. Everyone have a good nite. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 22, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

I saw the picture Fanny, can't find it now but in West Texas  people have water wells that would be able to water the grass and not cost them out the rear in their water bill. Just a thought. 

I am sure I must be very wrong.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 22, 2011, 07:58:28 PM »

I am sure I must be very wrong.
No, not at all. I am probably wrong and usually so. Sorry. Have a great evening. 

I pray Hailey is found, I'm not going to post anymore because I don't want to cause conflict. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 22, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »

I said I wouldn't post again, but I did see this ad on a billboard today twice on my way to the rink. Really sad that I didn't see anything about Hailey on the Amber Alert signs.  God Bless Hailey.  an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 22, 2011, 08:03:02 PM »

Colton Norwood has lived in a few different towns.  If you look at home for sale in Snyder or even Colorado City you do see some with grass.  I don't think it really makes that much difference whether Colton Norwoods home had grass or not.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 22, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »

I said I wouldn't post again, but I did see this ad on a billboard today twice on my way to the rink. Really sad that I didn't see anything about Hailey on the Amber Alert signs.  God Bless Hailey.  an angelic monkey

I hope Hailey's found soon!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 22, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

Klaas, do you want to do the thread change?  Or I can do it, either way.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 22, 2011, 08:09:40 PM »

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23485
Hailey Dunn Search Update 1/22/11
January 22, 2011

Colorado City -

People from all over the nation are doing what they can to help, combing the ground for any signs of the teenager and now more of those volunteers will be searching by air.

Several helicopters and crop duster airplanes have been donated by aircrews near Colorado City.

Searchers say having an aerial view will be another strategy that could lead to her discovery.

Also...those interested in helping with the search now have to complete a training course.

According to news station KTAB, volunteers have to complete the 3-hour course based on the Laura Recovery Center Manual.

It’s been nearly one month since Hailey went missing from her home in Colorado City.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #975 on: January 22, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »

So he wasn't worldly until he met her?  WTH worldly did she show him?  uh oh...

Worldly (to me) means introducing Shawn to Museums, Books, Theater and the Opera.   
Maybe worldly to some is pole dancing?

Worldly to me means why he called her his dirty woman. 

could uncle matt be a jehovah's witness?? that is their term for non-jehovah's witnesses. so if you are not a jehovah's witness you are worldly, and worldly influences are bad and you shouldnt have contact with them, even if it is family, is their views....
IDK Scarey could be but, most people I know from that part of the state are mostly Church of Christ or Baptist. Mostly Church of Christ. ACU is a big CoC school.

The Jehovah witnesses do not put up a Christmas tree or celebrate in a worldy fashion. 

I noticed, BJD did not have a Christmas tree (visible) in the family photo.

Mr. Green  She mentioned, she and he were broke from buying gas and groceries, did not mention spending on Christmas.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 22, 2011, 08:17:46 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 22, 2011, 08:19:14 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 22, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: January 22, 2011, 08:23:33 PM »

What a beautiful young girl...such a sweet face.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.