March 29, 2024, 07:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167621 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 12, 2011, 08:59:31 PM »

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:27:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »

Colorado City Teens Pay Tribute to Missing Colorado City Teen

NEAR DUNN, TEXAS - Word of missing teen Hailey Dunn is hitting home with those of all ages.

A group of Colorado City teens are doing their part to pay tribute to her.

They simply call it "Hailey's Bridge."

The group decorated a bridge with bears, signs and posters.

It's located near Dunn and just happens to be down the road from where Shawn Adkins, a person of interest Hailey's disappearance, is staying.

The group hopes this bridge will remind everyone not to give up faith for Hailey's safe return.

People in the town have named the group "Hailey's Angels."

"Hailey's Angels" meet every morning on the bridge to pray for the missing teen before they start their search.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13858044
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »

Grace Airs Videos of Adkins Allegedly Holding Knives, Smoking Pot

The entire nation got a look at the videos and images posted on bigcountryhomepage.com last week that believe to show Shawn Adkins dressed in costume while holding knives and using illegal drugs. Nancy Grace broadcast the videos during Monday's show on HLN.
Adkins is the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother. He is the only person named as a suspect in the case.

"I think that was from before we got together," mother Billie Dunn said in response to the videos. "I did see some online and it's not good"

Grace showed the videos over and over again and asked her "unleash the lawyers" panel what the images could mean if it was one of their clients. The attorneys said while the videos and pictures didn't look good, they aren't necessarily admissible in court.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 08:56:40 PM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Copied because I was to lazy to type it out, but WTH???

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »

dunn cemetery is across from where sa is staying very little resting place
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »

dunn cemetery is across from where sa is staying very little resting place

thanks Helper..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:52 PM »

I  hope we'll have answers and Haily Dunn will be found before this thread #3 goes to thread #4.  Hailey has been missing since December 27th. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 09:00:19 PM »

I'm just jumping on, and haven't gone back to the last thread and don't know if this was discussed. I am often wrong and maybe I am this time, but did anyone else hear while Billie was recounting the day Hailey went missing that she said she noticed Hailey's bed had not been slept in?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 09:00:29 PM »

I  hope we'll have answers and Haily Dunn will be found before this thread #3 goes to thread #4.  Hailey has been missing since December 27th. 

my hope as well Muffers..xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 09:01:23 PM »

I'm just jumping on, and haven't gone back to the last thread and don't know if this was discussed. I am often wrong and maybe I am this time, but did anyone else hear while Billie was recounting the day Hailey went missing that she said she noticed Hailey's bed had not been slept in?

nope...missed that one...when did she say that? tonight?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

Where that call pinged from would be important. Shawn was at his mother's at that two o'clock.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »

Yep, I'll relisten when it comes on again. Billie said it under her breath I think.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

Yep, I'll relisten when it comes on again. Billie said it under her breath I think.

I missed it too, but that's not hard since she speaks in riddles and very softly most of the time. But, I also misssed exactly what the caller stated about relatives finding out  that Hailey was missing from work instead of Billie/Clint. Of course I don't know what family memeber etc., but it is odd...then again what is NOT odd in this case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

No, that wasn't it. It was tonight during the time she was talking about what happened the day she reported Hailey missing. Nancy kept asking her when did Shawn tell her Hailey was missing. she explained Shawn didn't tell her. Her son said she didn't show up at the girlfriend house, and it was sometime in there where I thought she said she noticed Hailey's bed hadn't been slept. Maybe I am going completely off my rocker. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Who knows, I think she has a warped view of the world with everything considered, ie the fact she talks more to her BF when on local TV than Hailey and how she loves him, grrrrr. I am not saying my kids have never seen a horror film, but it wasn't here ( I found out about it later and my daughter never went back). This case reminds me so much of HaLeigh that I swear I am waiting for tattoos , a banner on the truck that reads only Michael Myers can judge me, and a Halloween themed wedding

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 09:33:41 PM »

What text ?
I missed NG and now I will have to watch it on the repeat.
IMO, Billie wants to get back with Shawn. Anything we hear from her is going to be reasons he is not involved. We all read the affadavits and have looked at the cell pings. I put my faith in LE rather than Billie and anything she knows or thinks she knows because Shawn told her so.
.. When she first disclosed that she failed the LDT, she also disclosed that Shawn and a few other persons had failed theirs ... two conclusions :
a.) persons were lying
b.) LDTwere wrong 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »

I posted this and it got lost on the last thread, but wouldn't you check the cell phone after making the report to LE to see the call log, and the text? Also, am I the only one that finds it weird that in the affadavits the LE never state where Billie's phone was pinging, but only where Shawn's phone pinged? At first I read it wrong, but went and read it again and to my recollection it mentions nothing about where it actually pinged.........pls correct me if I am wrong

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 09:38:53 PM »

NANCY GRACE

No, that wasn't it. It was tonight during the time she was talking about what happened the day she reported Hailey missing. Nancy kept asking her when did Shawn tell her Hailey was missing. she explained Shawn didn't tell her. Her son said she didn't show up at the girlfriend house, and it was sometime in there where I thought she said she noticed Hailey's bed hadn't been slept. Maybe I am going completely off my rocker. 

I didn't watch the Nancy Grace Show tonight.  It repeats on HLN at 7:00/10:00 PM PT.  I try to watch one of the repeats.  Nevertheless ... a transcript is posted around 10:00 PM.

Janet

++++++

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.