March 28, 2024, 10:27:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 167592 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 09:43:15 PM »

What text ?
I missed NG and now I will have to watch it on the repeat.
IMO, Billie wants to get back with Shawn. Anything we hear from her is going to be reasons he is not involved. We all read the affadavits and have looked at the cell pings. I put my faith in LE rather than Billie and anything she knows or thinks she knows because Shawn told her so.
.. When she first disclosed that she failed the LDT, she also disclosed that Shawn and a few other persons had failed theirs ... two conclusions :
a.) persons were lying
b.) LDTwere wrong 

Billie said there was a text on her phone at 2pm on Monday and IIRC it was to MS and it just stated "what are you doing", no reply or follow up....wrt EVERYTHING else you psosted, as usual ITA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

Thanks. I'll look for both. I'm probably wrong. I'm doubting myself. Someone may need to take my computer away from me. I've already hidden my drivers license.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:25 PM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Copied because I was to lazy to type it out, but WTH???

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Who knows, I think she has a warped view of the world with everything considered, ie the fact she talks more to her BF when on local TV than Hailey and how she loves him, grrrrr. I am not saying my kids have never seen a horror film, but it wasn't here ( I found out about it later and my daughter never went back). This case reminds me so much of HaLeigh that I swear I am waiting for tattoos , a banner on the truck that reads only Michael Myers can judge me, and a Halloween themed wedding

You left out the sister with the strange looking hairdo's plastered on her forehead. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »

Tamikosmom's Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010
- Hailey is last seen by David. PM

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- During the night Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in bed.
- To assure silence Hailey is killed in bed and covered her blanket.

December 27, 2010
- Shawn leave for work. AM
- Billie leaves for work. AM
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure. AM
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body. AM
- Shawn disposed of Hailey's body somewhere between home and Big Spring. AM
- Shawn spends day with his mother in Big Springs.
- Shawn returns home prior to David's arrival. PM
- Shawn picks Billie up from work. PM 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!!

Janet

OOPS!

Joy Behar?  I guess the scheduling has changed.  Sorry.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!!

Janet

Joy Behar is on my HLN right now. Nancy Grace is back on at midnight here.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 10:09:43 PM »

Tamikosmom's Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010
- Hailey is last seen by David. PM

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- During the night Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in bed.
- To assure silence Hailey is killed in bed and covered her blanket.

December 27, 2010
- Shawn leave for work. AM
- Billie leaves for work. AM
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure. AM
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body. AM
- Shawn disposed of Hailey's body somewhere between home and Big Spring. AM
- Shawn spends day with his mother in Big Springs.
- Shawn returns home prior to David's arrival. PM
- Shawn picks Billie up from work. PM  

They said that lies are told in attempt to cover up the truth.  What truth is Shawn attempting to hide?

1.  Why did Shawn lie about why he left work shortly after he arrived?
2.  Why did Shawn lie about going directly to his mother's home in Big Springs?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:50:07 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 10:11:01 PM »

Edit - My last post.

Big Ben s/b Big Springs

Done = San
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:50:48 PM by San » Logged

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »

So, NG is on a different time. Oh well.
TY IM for the text information.
LE would be crazy to share ANY of their info with Billie, like as if it wouldn't get right to Shawn in some manner. Her friend was on WS saying that there is a Billie in Shawn's family. Maybe there is a mix up. Snort. This friend of hers hardly saw Billie the past few years, mostly she saw her when Clint / Billie were together as her hubs worked with Clint. Most of the contact has been by phone until this. Their kids used to do sleepovers at each other's houses, but not since the break up of Billie / Clint. People change.
Anyway, I will stay tuned. The more Billie talks, the deeper it gets. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »

LE would be crazy to share ANY of their info with Billie, like as if it wouldn't get right to Shawn in some manner. Her friend was on WS saying that there is a Billie in Shawn's family. Maybe there is a mix up. Snort. This friend of hers hardly saw Billie the past few years, mostly she saw her when Clint / Billie were together as her hubs worked with Clint. Most of the contact has been by phone until this. Their kids used to do sleepovers at each other's houses, but not since the break up of Billie / Clint. People change.

If Nancy would just shut up and let her talk and quit interrupting her, we'd know a lot more. I was waiting for Clint to backhand Billie tonight. I can't stand for a man to hit a woman, but tonight I think I would give him a pass.

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 10:31:53 PM »

After watching Nancy second show tonight...I need to share my story. Watching these families it breaks my heart...but me being a victim of kidnapping I understand the pain these kids are going through. I cried during the whole show, and its something I havent done in some time, but it brought back so many scary memories for me! I wouldnt be sitting here today if it wasnt for my neighbor that was 87 years old and never learned how to drive, so she was always home! It was her quick reaction that saved not only me but my sister who was 1 yr older than I was. I had asked my sister to watch me walk back home when 2 men turned in my direction....I ran back to her seeking help (She was only Cool, the men were about to get 2 instead of one. The little old lady came out and fired one shot in the air just as they were draggin me into the car. My poor sister was standing so shocked and helpless. I fought hard enough to get away when Mrs Limbo fired her shotgun....MR LIMBO IS MY HERO!

Please everyone hug your kids a little tighter, keep both eyes open and NEVER EVER think this world is safe. Do not ever get comfortable enough to let your kids out of your sight or think you can trust anyone...because I know first hand 26 years ago they were taking kids and today they are getting better at taking kids!

Mods if this is in the wrong thread please let me know.

Just needed to share my story...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »

YW....I think you are right, IMO LE needs to always keep a tight reign on investigations for this very reason, the mom is so into BF it looks like she is constantly making excuses for him and/or getting info to him via Media, remember when she told him on air "IF you have NOTHING to do with this, just clear your name"........THUD, well IMO that could be as good as STFU, I have your back.

Double snort on the "other Billie" I also saw someone uploaded the NG transcripts from some non HLN site and it is a contradiction in the same show~course it could be wrong and now that Joy is on I have to wait til midnight to watch:

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/n...7_2011/549239/

00:36:04 But there's also another layd, jean burris, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids, she says her granddaughter saw her monday between 10:30 and 12:00.00:36:23 She knows it wasonday because she doesn't do hair on sunday.
00:36:26 I believe jillian spoke with her also, but police aren't telling me that.
00:36:30 >> We did talk to her, this is the hairstylist.
00:36:33 Did she say her out the window or did her children see hailey or both?
00:36:39 >> She saw hailey out the window.
00:36:41 >> Right.
00:36:41 30 and 12:00, where was hailey?
00:36:47 >> Just cutting across her yard.
00:36:49 >> Across her yard going to where?
00:36:54 >> Possibly toward the dollar store that she walked to, but she lives catty corner from me.
00:37:00 My backyard catty corners to her backyard.
00:37:04 >> You said she was on her way to the dollar store, did she ever make it to the dollar store?
00:37:09 Do we know?
00:37:09 >> No, they say the only video footage they have of her in the dollar store was sunday.
00:37:17 >> Okay, that's odd, because they do have video of her on sunday.
00:37:20 Is there anyway jean was mistaken and saw her on sunday?
00:37:26 >> Several people tell me if jean saw her monday then she definitely saw her monday

So~did Jean see Hailey OR did Jean's grandkids OR another question WTH hasn't she asked Jean herself vs several ppl told me Jean saw her. She lives catty-corner so it couldn't be that hard to ask

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:26 PM »

Do we know if LE has taken cadaver dogs through the home where Hailey lived?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 10:36:21 PM »

Sorry I meant to say my sister was only 8....I was 7.

I hope and pray has not been a victim of a kidnapping, if she has finding her alive may be impossible. I share my story with my kids every so often. It hurts to have to tell them, and it scares them terribly, but I would rather them be scared while I am here to protect them than to get kidnapped and be scared and I cant protect them.

This world is a very scary world we live in and I am scared of what this world still has to come!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »

After watching Nancy second show tonight...I need to share my story. Watching these families it breaks my heart...but me being a victim of kidnapping I understand the pain these kids are going through. I cried during the whole show, and its something I havent done in some time, but it brought back so many scary memories for me! I wouldnt be sitting here today if it wasnt for my neighbor that was 87 years old and never learned how to drive, so she was always home! It was her quick reaction that saved not only me but my sister who was 1 yr older than I was. I had asked my sister to watch me walk back home when 2 men turned in my direction....I ran back to her seeking help (She was only Cool, the men were about to get 2 instead of one. The little old lady came out and fired one shot in the air just as they were draggin me into the car. My poor sister was standing so shocked and helpless. I fought hard enough to get away when Mrs Limbo fired her shotgun....MR LIMBO IS MY HERO!

Please everyone hug your kids a little tighter, keep both eyes open and NEVER EVER think this world is safe. Do not ever get comfortable enough to let your kids out of your sight or think you can trust anyone...because I know first hand 26 years ago they were taking kids and today they are getting better at taking kids!

Thanks for sharing your story and it's so profound, never get comfortable and never take it for granted that you can trust anyone. Thank goodness for gun toting Ms Limbo

Every block needs a Ms Limbo IMO Smile

[
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 10:42:35 PM »

I wish there was... man that was not the only time I seen her shoot that gun either! They named the road we lived on after her!

BTW I live in East Texas and I saw way back where you grew up here...this happened in New Summerfield but I grew up in Rusk

small world
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 10:48:48 PM »

Thanks for sharing your story and it's so profound, never get comfortable and never take it for granted that you can trust anyone. Thank goodness for gun toting Ms Limbo

Every block needs a Ms Limbo IMO Smile
TURTLETOP, thank you for sharing your story. Ms Limbo is surely an angel.  an angelic monkey I am so sorry you had to go through this and live this memory. Telling your story may have saved other children the same fate. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »

Do we know if LE has taken cadaver dogs through the home where Hailey lived?

I don't think we have ever heard. It would be an obvious thing to do though, wouldn't it?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 10:52:12 PM »

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

Copied because I was to lazy to type it out, but WTH???

Also, I wonder why Nancy didn't even pick up on the tidbit about the prior threats~and at least jinkassauras picked up on the fact the text may not have been sent by Hailey

Do you suppose Billie thought those films were comedies? Did they sit there and watch them and roll with laughter? How desensitized must they be?? 

And you'd let your kids watch them? What kind of nightmare did those poor kids have? I would think subjecting them to those films would be child abuse. 

Who knows, I think she has a warped view of the world with everything considered, ie the fact she talks more to her BF when on local TV than Hailey and how she loves him, grrrrr. I am not saying my kids have never seen a horror film, but it wasn't here ( I found out about it later and my daughter never went back). This case reminds me so much of HaLeigh that I swear I am waiting for tattoos , a banner on the truck that reads only Michael Myers can judge me, and a Halloween themed wedding

IslandMonkey, I find it fishy how she didn't show emotion or signs of long nights spend sobbing or worrying when it was just Hailey missing, but when it turns out that she might not be able to "keep" her boyfriend suddenly she looks like she hasn't been sleeping and has been doing a lot of crying.  I think the change is so marked that it means something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.