June 16, 2024, 05:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 171259 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2011, 08:42:47 PM »

You're right Cookie. From NG's opening it sounded, to me, as if they had some evidence of sulfuric acid and then she went on to fluids on the bedsheets, I rolled it all together, my bad. There must be some reason they're looking onto the sulfuric acid availibility though?

NG is always so dramatic isn't she? especially in the very beginning of her show..it usually ends up being news that the monkeys on here have already uncovered..

NG did say something about , could sulfuric acid make a child's body disappear...

LE down there are saying that there are other suspects that LE is not revealing...

I have at least one on my short list that I believe would be more than willing to help Shawn.  Not too hard to figure out who, and it is not Billie.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »

NG - Sulfuric acid found on Hailey's bedsheets!

Looking more and more like this little girl never left her house that day...so sad.

um...I didn't hear that it was found for sure on the bed sheets..I thought what I heard is that they are testing the sheets for that and bodily fluids and  seeing if SA had access to the acid...

Hi Cookie.

You are right.  The sheets are being tested to determine whether Hailey was assaulted/murdered in her bed.

I believe it was mentione that Shawn had access to sulphuric at his work.

I would sure like to know where Shawn was between 7:00 AM when cell phone pings last indicated he was in Colorado City and ... 9:00 AM when pings indicated he was in Big Springs on the morning of December 27th.

Why did Shawn state that he drove directly to Big Springs when he abruptly left work shortly after he arrived on the morning of December 27th?  Cell phone pings imply between 6:30 am and 7:00 he was home in Colorado City.

I would sure like to know where Shawn was between 7:00 AM when pings last indicated he was in Colorado City and ... 9:00 AM when pings indicated he was in Big Springs on the morning of December 27th.  Could it be that it was this timeframe when a deceased Hailey was disposed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Clink on the link below just before 9pm ET to listen live:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2011, 08:54:13 PM »

hmmm.. I think that Billie just messed up again..NG asked her when she saw Hailey last ..she says that she saw her around 10 or 11 in her bed and she was watching tv!! before, she said that she peeked in on her to "ease her mind" didn't touch her or anything, but peaked in on her...No mention that Hailey was watching tv at that time! and if your kid was still awake when you went in their room, or even before they went to bed, don't you tell your kid good night?? She messed up another story..she is good at doing that!

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »

Shawn Adkins also goes by unconscious_mind78

I hope LE has this info too he changed it was unconscious_mind85

seems to be posting after Haileys dissapearance...looks like he bought a mask recently

snip...
by unconscious_mind78 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm
Location TX
I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=77483
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2011, 08:58:21 PM »

BD said SA won't take her calls.  NG said why don't you call his cell?  BD said he doesn't have a cell phone.

This makes no sense because she just stated in the previous segment of NG that she hasn't talked to SA but he sends her texts.
Is there a way to send texts w/ no cell phone?

If NG would listen and ask follow up questions...................................

arghhh
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2011, 09:01:04 PM »

hmmm.. I think that Billie just messed up again..NG asked her when she saw Hailey last ..she says that she saw her around 10 or 11 in her bed and she was watching tv!! before, she said that she peeked in on her to "ease her mind" didn't touch her or anything, but peaked in on her...No mention that Hailey was watching tv at that time! and if your kid was still awake when you went in their room, or even before they went to bed, don't you tell your kid good night?? She messed up another story..she is good at doing that!

bumped...did you catch this too Tolerance?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »

didn't she have a freakin week to talk to him before he failed the test and got run off?

I agree. They had several days together before he left. There are many questions she says she didn't ask him. She didn't even ask  Mary Beth questions during that time. Most times she just says she didn't ask. Why would you as a mother not ask every single question under the sun? Why is she so passive? It's just not normal. I would be like Spindy Anthony with my notebook and pen going around the neighborhood finding out all I could, ESPECIALLY from Shawn.

Deep down I do believe she did talk to Shawn and she knows many things she's not saying. That is why she is so evasive. She goes on Nancy Grace to have Nancy stroke her and make her look like she doesn't know what happened. But I believe she does. Now Shawn won't talk to her, and she is panicked. He is leaving her there dangling in the wind while he has gotten a lawyer. She doesn't want to get a lawyer because then she might have to tell him the truth, and right now she can't give up Shawn. He is that important to her. She said last night if she found out Shawn did something to Hailey she would be "disturbed" and wouldn't speak to him. Wow! It surely sound very immature and juvenile. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2011, 09:04:42 PM »

I really don't know how Billie ever obtained her nursing license..she seems very slow and dense to me..sure wouldn't want her administering an iv to me! she would probably forget what she was supposed to put in there!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2011, 09:10:27 PM »

I really don't know how Billie ever obtained her nursing license..she seems very slow and dense to me..sure wouldn't want her administering an iv to me! she would probably forget what she was supposed to put in there!

I don't know what Billie's drug history was before Shawn, but I have not a doubt in my mind that drugs played a big part of their relationship for the past two and a half years. The addiction of drugs and the addiction to Shawn would make her do many things she may not do before. She may have been a good nurse previously, but not renewing her license was probably one of many things she let go because of her addictions. The way she acts on TV she seems totally stoned to me. JMO

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2011, 09:11:33 PM »

this is a pic on the website I posted before to show it really is Shawn Adkins on the Michael Myers site and he still is posting and buying masks.. here is a quote from him ..

"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"
http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44291&start=15

scroll to the very bottom

(I cant help to wonder WHY is he buying masks after the fact is he going to do it again)?!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »

I believe that on the morning of December 27th prior to leaving the home for work ... Billie may have viewed the form of her deceased daughter.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2011, 09:15:28 PM »

o/t...Nancy Grace just announced that a little 11 yr old boy that she had featured on her show last night as missing from his adoptive parent's home has been found safe at his grand mothers home..also a girl (can't remember their names, I am so excited!) that Muffy started a thread on last night was found safe too..NG also had mentioned her last night and about her being safe today..
great news!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »

I believe that on the morning of December 27th prior to leaving the home for work ... Billie may have viewed the form of her deceased daughter.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

oh..I see...thanks for clearing that up for me Janet..
but still, if you go look in your child's room at bedtime, don't you say good night to them? course maybe she did and just didn't mention that part..

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »

This is another terrible case where the 2 caretakers are as dumb as rocks and involved with drugs.
Hopefully, LE in this case (although I'm doubtful as of this writing) will actually solve this one.
I believe Billie is one of the other un-named POIs and perhaps Sean's cousin is one as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »

Could the two "others" who failed polygraphs have been Shawn's mother and uncle ... the two that gave him an alibi for the day of December 27th?  Could it be that they are involved to some compacity in assisting Shawn in the cover up?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

DUNN: ... They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »

sorry to just keep poppin in with info on Shawn, I just ran accross some things and thought I would share..

last post on the topic promise.

here is a post from him on Jan 6
Snip..........
Find Hailey Dunn
by unconscious_mind78 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »

This is another terrible case where the 2 caretakers are as dumb as rocks and involved with drugs.
Hopefully, LE in this case (although I'm doubtful as of this writing) will actually solve this one.
I believe Billie is one of the other un-named POIs and perhaps Sean's cousin is one as well.
I think so too
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »

So if Shawn said he was going to marry Billie on Jan 6 why are they seperated now?anyone know?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2011, 09:26:34 PM »

sorry to just keep poppin in with info on Shawn, I just ran accross some things and thought I would share..

last post on the topic promise.

here is a post from him on Jan 6
Snip..........
Find Hailey Dunn
by unconscious_mind78 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442

Billie said that SA doesn't have a phone..
his mom's phone then?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.