May 23, 2024, 02:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 170196 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »

Billie says David is at her brother's house at her request because people are driving by and saying terrible things.

I guess City Manager/Police Spokesman Pete Kampfer is giving us wrong info again. Or Billie is lying.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 19, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

Billie tonight.  MK is at her house

I notice Billie didn't start crying until they talked about poor old her. I wish I could work up some sympathy for her. I feel mean. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 19, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »

Cellphone guy on NG saying that Lyle the Lawyer saying the pings can be wrong is ludicrous.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 19, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

I believe that location that the 2:00 PM text originated is the the catalyst that will  reveal Shawn's guilt or innocence.

Janet

++++++

The December 27th 2:00 PM Text Message

NANCY GRACE
Mystery Text in Missing Hailey Dunn Case
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back to you, Alexis Weed. The pings off the boyfriend`s cell phone -- and everybody, I`m just asking questions about this live-in boyfriend. He`s now moved out. Billie Dunn told him to leave. He has apparently cut off contact to her. I`m not saying he`s the only person that should be looked at, but I`ve got a lot of questions about his behavior.

Alexis Weed, I want to talk very quickly -- let me see the map, Liz, of the pings. Do the pings tell us where he was at 2:00 PM that day?

WEED: They tell us that between the hours of 9:38 in the morning and 2:40 in the afternoon, that Shawn Adkins was pinging around the Big Spring, Texas, area. That`s where his grandmother lives. But before that, Nancy, between the hours of 6:35 and 6:56 in the morning, that`s when he was pinging around Colorado City where Hailey`s -- Hailey`s home is located.

GRACE: So at 2:40 PM, I`ve still got him at his mother`s house, right?

WEED: Right.

GRACE: Now, question. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Let`s talk about this 2:00 PM text from Hailey`s phone. Where did it ping? Where did it ping?

CASAREZ: That`s very interesting. Where did it ping from? We don`t know.

GRACE: Because, listen, you see where I`m going, Jean.

CASAREZ: Yes, I do.

GRACE: If the boyfriend had Hailey`s phone and he was faking that text, this innocuous, generic text, What are you doing, to a little friend of hers, he could have gotten that friend`s name out of the phone directory, if she had it in the -- it was a disposable phone. How do I know he didn`t send that? And if he did, where was he? If he was at his mom`s until 2:40, did that cell ping, that text ping from where his mother lived? Because if it did, he`s in a lot of trouble, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. And otherwise, if it didn`t, if it pinged from the home in Colorado City, then maybe little Hailey Dunn was alive at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 19, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »

Hailey's Older Brother Taken Into Temporary State Family Protective Custody (video)

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 19, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Hailey's Older Brother Taken Into Temporary State Family Protective Custody (video)

Does this case make you feel like a yo yo?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 19, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint ends up getting DD.

Have you researched Clint's background?  While Billie has been villified in regards to her selfish choices that put her children at risk ... Clint has been given a pass.  It is my believe that both these parents failed their children big time.  They both were aware of the red flags and took no action to prevent what ultimately happened.

Janet

good points..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 19, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

Search for Hailey Intensifies, Family Not Loosing Hope (with video)

As we approach the end of day 23 in the search for Hailey Dunn, the criminal investigation continues to intensify.

The orange ribbons placed around Colorado City and the county serve as a reminder that people are not giving up hope that Hailey will return home.

"We've got candles burning, a guardian angel" said Billie Dunn.

For Hailey's mother, Billie, every day is full of ups and downs, but today, it's looking up.

"It was overwhelming, all the love and support, I could just feel it" said Billie.

Billie said visiting with volunteer search groups helped restore her hope of finding Hailey alive.

"As far as I'm aware there's still no evidence of foul play and they're still looking for a living, breathing Hailey" said Billie.

But a few people are wondering why Billie Dunn isn't out in the search fields.

"I'm glad they're looking but of course each day I hope they don't find anything out there in the dirt" said Billie.

"I don't know that I would want to do that either" said City Manager Pete Kampfer.

While authorities are focusing their energy on the criminal investigation, and finding a body, they still haven't lost sight of a living, breathing, 13 year-old girl.

"We're still looking, we're still searching, we don't want to take down billboards or dis-continue putting out flyers" said Kampfer.

Billie says that hope is something she will hold on to until the very end.

"It's really hard, but I know I have to do it" said Billie.

Authorities say they are continuing their investigation, and will keep us updated as new details arise.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333227
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 19, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

I believe that LE messed up when it was stated in the affidavit that Shawn threatened the life of Hailey.  The 911 calls from Billie clearly state the threats were made against her and her ex-husband.

Why Billie ever let Shawn back is beyond me?  In my world it would not happen.

Janet

+++++

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786

<snipped>

The affidavits signed on Jan. 7 say Adkins originally told authorities that he never threatened Hailey during the dispute, but that he then admitting to threaten the lives of both Hailey and Billie.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #429 on: January 19, 2011, 09:05:18 PM »

Another ? from me:
They said the earring was found while DD and his girlfriend were moving?
How did I miss that in the middle of all this and his searching for HD he had time to move?

They are living with his mother in Snyder. The house they were in was subsidized housing in his GF's name and he wasn't on the lease so they had to move.
Thank you, 4 Donks!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 19, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »

wonder why it was such a big deal for SA to get his t-shirt...it must have been his favorite  Micheal Meyers shirt 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 19, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »

I believe that LE messed up when it was stated in the affidavit that Shawn threatened the life of Hailey.  The 911 calls from Billie clearly state the threats were made against her and her ex-husband.

Why Billie ever let Shawn back is beyond me?  In my world it would not happen.

Janet

+++++

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786

<snipped>

The affidavits signed on Jan. 7 say Adkins originally told authorities that he never threatened Hailey during the dispute, but that he then admitting to threaten the lives of both Hailey and Billie.

<snipped>

Did you notice when Nancy Grace asked her how Shawn was threatening her and what was he saying Billie said she didn't remember. If someone was threatening my life, I would remember every single detail. And like you, he would not be in my house afterwards.

Also when Billie made the 911 calls, she didn't say Shawn threatened Hailey. But later, when questioned by the police, Shawn admitted that he had threatened both Billie and Hailey. It is in the affidavits.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 19, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »

wonder why it was such a big deal for SA to get his t-shirt...it must have been his favorite  Micheal Meyers shirt 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 19, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

Have you researched Clint's background?  While Billie has been villified in regards to her selfish choices that put her children at risk ... Clint has been given a pass.  It is my believe that both these parents failed their children big time.  They both were aware of the red flags and took no action to prevent what ultimately happened.

Janet

good points..

Cookie

I would give neither parent points in regards to good role models but I believe in their own way Clint and Billie do love their children but they love their lifestyle more.  Hailey and David were not physically abused and all their "needs" where provided.  However ... red flags that indicated that may be at risk were not heeded by their parents.

My neighbor's son and DIL's life style involves drug use and she shares with me that she worries in regards to the well being of her two teenage grandchildren.  To an outsider it is not obvious but ... in reality ... those two kids are raising themselves.  They don't ask permission for anything ... they just tell their parents where they are going and what time they will be home.  Parents never check up on the kids because their own lifestyle takes priority.  So far ... so good but ... maybe it is just a matter of time that some incident will arise that would not have if parents had been aware.

I hope that makes sense.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:21 PM »

The T-Shirt was not the issue.  Billie was concerned that Shawn would take possessions that did not belong to him while he was in the home.  Also ... she was concerned that Shawn may encounter David.

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:25 PM »

Janet

good points..

Cookie

I would give neither parent points in regards to good role models but I believe in their own way Clint and Billie do love their children but they love their lifestyle more.  Hailey and David were not physically abused and all their "needs" where provided.  However ... red flags that indicated that may be at risk were not heeded by their parents.

My neighbor's son and DIL's life style involves drug use and she shares with me that she worries in regards to the well being of her two teenage grandchildren.  To an outsider it is not obvious but ... in reality ... those two kids are raising themselves.  They don't ask permission for anything ... they just tell their parents where they are going and what time they will be home.  Parents never check up on the kids because their own lifestyle takes priority.  So far ... so good but ... maybe it is just a matter of time that some incident will arise that would not have if parents had been aware.

I hope that makes sense.

Janet

makes perfect sense to me..and I agree with you...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 19, 2011, 09:52:16 PM »

The T-Shirt was not the issue.  Billie was concerned that Shawn would take possessions that did not belong to him while he was in the home.  Also ... she was concerned that Shawn may encounter David.

Janet
Yes I understand that those were Billie's concerns....I was referring to Shawn wanting to go into the house to get the t-shirt......you would think that a grown man would not have been so concerned about just one t-shirt ?....IMO
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #437 on: January 19, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »

Investigators mum on results of landfill search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn
City to add two officers to police force

COLORADO CITY — The search of the Abilene landfill last week may or may not have turned up evidence involved in the Hailey Dunn case, said Pete Kampfer, city manager in Colorado City and a spokesman for the task force investigating the teen’s disappearance.

“You can say they may have found evidence,” Kampfer said, adding that there has been no confirmation by task force officials about whether anything was found during the search of the Allied Waste Services landfill on Thursday and Friday.

About a dozen officers from the Abilene Police Department searched through piles of debris last week. Cadaver dogs, trained in locating human remains, were on the scene as well.

Also last week, investigators named Shawn Adkins, 25, the former boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn, as a suspect.

Adkins has declined repeated requests by the Reporter-News for interviews. He maintained his innocence in an interview last week with The Associated Press. Adkins has been staying at his grandmother’s home since Billie Jean Dunn asked him to leave on Jan. 5.

Kampfer said Adkins is under 24-hour surveillance by law enforcement.

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin’s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

Billie Jean Dunn made another appearance on TV personality Nancy Grace’s program Tuesday night on HLN.

“As long as I can believe Hailey’s alive, I’m going to believe that,” she told Grace. Billie Jean Dunn said authorities have seized the sheets from Hailey’s bed. Grace reported that police are investigating whether Adkins had access to sulfuric acid.

However, Kampfer said no such information has been released by police.

Kampfer said officials have not said whether they plan to make an arrest soon.

“A body or bodily fluid would certainly bolster the case,” Kampfer said, “but I do not know what the prosecutors are planning.”

Also on Tuesday, Kampfer announced that he would be adding two full-time police officers to the city’s force, which currently consists of six officers, including the interim chief. The jobs will pay between $30,000 and $35,000 depending on experience.

He said two patrol officers will be hired and that the positions are permanent.

“We were going to hire some more staff to work in the city,” Kampfer said.

The search for Dunn, 13, is primarily a criminal investigation, Kampfer said.

“But we are still looking at the missing person aspect of the case,” he said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

Have I said lately I think Kampfer is a full blown idiot?? "Yes it is!" No it isn't."  "Well maybe it is." "We found something." "No we didn't." "We think Hailey is a runaway." "But we are looking for her in the landfills." "We're hiring two more officers, then we will solve the case." "What time's dinner?" "Who's paying?"
AND don't forget '"Who's on THIRD??" (Abbot and Costello)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

Hailey's Older Brother Taken Into Temporary State Family Protective Custody

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS learned Wednesday that Hailey Dunn's older brother, David, has been taken into temporary custody of the state's Department of Family and Protective Services.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect David.

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer was cited as KTXS source in regards to the foundation of the original article?  Anyways ... the article has been updated to reflect what Billie revealed on tonights Nancy Grace Show.

What is going on within this investigation?

Janet

++++++

Hailey's Older Brother Moved Out Of The Dunn Colorado City Home
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:30 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS learned Wednesday that Hailey Dunn's older brother, David, has been taken into temporary custody of Child Protective Services.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs.

However, on the Nancy Grace show Wednesday night, Billie Dunn told Grace that is not the case. She said her son is living with her brother and visiting everyday. Billie Dunn said there was too much craziness going on and she felt it was best if David stayed with her brother.

<snipped>

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »

David has not been taken into protective custody.  Billie sent him to her brother's home ... away from everything.

Janet
Well finally....Billie makes a good decision regarding her children......pass the wine I think this deserves a toast

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.