June 15, 2024, 07:10:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 171193 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 20, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »

Unless it is revealed to the contrary ... I support Billie's clarification of the issue.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Why was your son, David, taken into state custody?

BILLIE DUNN: He wasn`t taken into state custody. From my understanding, it`s normal for CPS to come in and interview you, which they did. I placed David at my brother`s house. That`s best for him. I have people driving by, hollering awful things. But there was no courts involved. He`s not in state custody. He`s at my brother`s house and here every day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

That is so odd to me, IF she placed him there so he would be protected from ppl yelling awful things when driving by, wth would she have him back there EVERY DAY?? Do they only yell awful things at night, her reasoning skills are severly lacking and I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse. I would totally applaud her for doing what was best for David and getting him out of the house, by I am not sure 1) I believe her story and 2) if I did believe it, the last comment I bolded actually invalidates the reason she sent him to be with her brother
Probably still in school there in C.C., comes to moms to get ride back to uncles?

I havent been able to follow as often as I do without family here visiting but I will say this after watching her explain this last night.   I think child services strongly suggested she make arrangements for her son or they would but made adaptions since she was willing so that they could spend time together, in other words a loose accommodation & I do not think it was merely because people were screaming "bad things" toward her.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: January 20, 2011, 07:53:31 PM »

Please forgive my sloppy posting of the oil well map. I am just learning Photoshop and haven't got the cropping quite down. I may be old, but I'm still trying to learn. And thanks to JSM for bringing the link over here for me. (She's far from stupid.)

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: January 20, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »

Sanmarie in reply to one of your previous questions.

Billie has stated that hailey didn't like Shawn because she thought he stood in the way of her parents reconciling. If that's true, wouldn't Hailey have had some issues with her father's girlfriend and new baby being in the way as well?

I think this is bs. HD didn't like SA because she was afraid of him...MOO

I believe Billie said words to the effect that "at the beginning" Hailey thought Shawn stood in the way of her parents reconciling. 

ITA adamantly.   Shoot, that dog was afraid of him in that video much less catching the looks that psycho gives to others.   I also think that Hailey was taken/possibly murdered either from her bed later the evening of the 26th, early the 17th.   There is also a chance that Shawn found her at her dad's (dad not home) & dragged her out of there (which is the only explanation I thought of late last night after hearing about the earring).  The only other thing about the earring is that she could have easily had it fall off there in a more innocent manner, it happens to all of us on occasion that a piece of jewelry falls off.   Another thought could Shawn have placed it there to put blame on the father...to me he had a real issue with Clint still being in Billie and/or Hailey & David's lives.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: January 20, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »

Nancy Grace will soon be on. I don't know if Billie will be back. After just seeing Octomom in a dominatrix film chasing a man around in a diaper while she carries a whip on Jane Velez Mitchell, I am not sure I am up to watching Nancy tonight. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #624 on: January 20, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »

Something is definitely going on wrt the landfills, first they start searching the CCity landfill around noonish, and leave around 3, now they are in Snyder? What is in the landfills???

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/authories-now-searching-snyder-landfill-missing-co/

Authorities now searching Snyder landfill for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn
By Celinda Emison
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 20, 2011 at 3:58 p.m.

COLORADO CITY – A waste facility in Snyder was the second landfill law enforcement searched to find evidence into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn who has been missing for over three weeks.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill and are currently searching at the Snyder Solid Waste Facility.

“We don’t know if there have been any hits,” said Pete Kampfer, city manager and spokesman for the task force investigating the disappearance of 13-year-old teen.

Investigators continued to search in Scurry County today.

Kampfer admitted there were hits at the Allied Waste Services during a search last Thursday and Friday but said it is unknown whether the hits were related to the Dunn case.

Volunteers continue searched in Scurry County as well, said Brad Dennis, director of KlaasKids Foundation, which is in Colorado City to organize volunteer search efforts.

“We also searched a lot of areas around the Colorado River,” Dennis said.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: January 20, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »

Hailey Suspect to 911: Billie Says She Wants to Die (with vides, the newly released 911 call and the other 3 - 911 calls)

Colorado City, TX -   KTAB News has obtained a fourth 911 call stemming from a February 2010 domestic dispute during which, according to police affidavits, Shawn Adkins allegedly threatened to kill 13-year-old Hailey Dunn and her mother.
Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, Billie Dunn, and the only confirmed suspect in the girl’s disappearance. According to police, Adkins was the last person to see Hailey on December 27: the day she went missing.

According to search warrant affidavits filed after Hailey's disappearance, Adkins admitted to investigators that he threatened the lives of both Billie and Hailey during a domestic dispute.

In the newly released call, Adkins calls Snyder Police on the afternoon of February 14 and reports Billie Dunn as "suicidal."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to listen to the newly released 911 call in its entirety
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617736

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the call, Adkins calls himself Billie's ex-boyfriend and claims to be concerned about her well being.

Shawn: Okay, well – I have a situation on my hands. I have an ex-girlfriend and she’s taken a whole bunch of klonopin, it’s like an anxiety pill that I take. I guess she got them from me. I guess she, like, took a bunch of her pain pills too, and she’s saying that she wants to die and she don’t care about life and all this bull-crap. So, I don’t know what to do.

After giving some personal information to the dispatcher, Adkins continues about the current situation.

Shawn: Yeah, we had a big blowup today and one of the officers had to get involved in it.

Dispatch: In Big Spring?

Shawn: Uh, no, no… over the cell phone. And uh, so she file a report on me, you know, for threats and stuff like that. (unintelligible) between her, her brother, and myself. Now, I don’t know, she’s just upset about it. And she’s just, you know, just not being herself right now. I’m just really worried about her right now.

Towards the end of the call, the dispatcher tells Adkins he has a warrant for his arrest. Adkins confirms that he's aware. The Scurry County Sheriff's Office says this stems from a 2009 public intoxication arrest in Snyder.

The three 911 previous calls, released by KTAB News and obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, refer to threats made against Billie and her estranged husband, Clint, but not against Hailey. (scroll down to listen to all three 911 calls)

In the first call, made to Colorado City police at approximately 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 14, Billie Dunn told a dispatcher that she was at work in Snyder and feared Adkins was going to enter her home and take something.

Dunn: “My boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday, but he’s saying that he’s going to go in my house and get his t-shirt and I don’t want him in there while I’m gone because I don’t know what he’ll take. I don’t trust him enough to go in there."

Dunn went on to tell dispatchers that she feared Adkins could take a television or her son’s X-Box. Dunn also revealed that she rarely locked the windows or doors.

The dispatcher told Dunn that it was not possible for an officer to stand by her house all day, but said she would inform police.

Three and a half hours later, Dunn made a second call to 911 claiming Adkins threatened her life.

Dunn: “I broke up with this guy a couple days ago and he’s a little ‘MHMR.' He’s telling me that he’s going to kill me and my ex-husband. And it’s going to be remembered for a long time.”

Dunn said Adkins made the repeated threats via text message.

“I texted back just to try and calm him down a little, but he said it’s going to happen.”

In a second portion of the call released to KTAB News, the dispatcher is heard telling the officer that it was Dunn making the request for assistance.

“(She has) been going all day,” the officer replied.

The third call was made from a Snyder police officer to Colorado City police around 4:30 p.m. on the same day, informing dispatchers that he had received a call from Adkins.

Officer: “We got a call over here from her boyfriend say that she’s possible suicidal, threatening to take a bunch of pills."

Dispatcher: “We’ve been having a big problem with those two all day.”

The affidavits signed on Jan. 7 say Adkins originally told authorities that he never threatened Hailey during the dispute, but that he then admitting to threaten the lives of both Hailey and Billie.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 20, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

Search Expert: "I Need People to Come Out Here" (with video)

During a live interview during KTAB News Thursday evening, an expert on missing children cases had a very clear message for viewers watching at home.
"I need people to come out here," said Marc Klaas.

Klaas knows Billie Dunn's situation well. In the 90s, his daughter, Polly Hannah Klaas, went missing and was later found dead. Since then, he's formed the advocate group KlaasKids in hopes of bringing home missing children alive. Klaas regularly appears on the Nancy Grace show to discuss Hailey's case.

"We need people to come out here and search for this girl," said Klaas. "It's going to be a good day tomorrow. And we want people to take her fliers and put them in their cars and drive around with them."

Klaas says everyone needs to know who Hailey Dunn is and it's up to the Big Country to make that happen.

Klaas wouldn't say what his group was showing and sharing with searchers. However, he said he has full confidence in his groups search director Brad Dennis.

"He's determining the best places to search, he's coordinating the grids, he's working with the teams to coordinate their efforts a little bit better, and he's doing this with a couple of the volunteers from the Texas-based Laura Recovery Center," added Klaas.

Klaas says his group came to town at the request of Billie Dunn. He says he and Hailey's mother have already formed a bond.

"I'm somebody who has been what she's going through. In a certain respect, I represented hope," said Klaas.

Klaas said he's educating Billie on exactly how long cases like these can take to resolve. In some cases, it can take months or years to find closure.

"The goal is keeping her missing child in front of the camera," said Klaas.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333526
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #627 on: January 20, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/

There are many oil wells both active and capped in Mitchell County. There are also dry holes that would be capped. I believe if you had a big wrench you could remove the cap off a pipe about six inches in diameter. Sometimes these pipes go thousands of feet into the ground. LAKE ERIE PRINCESS may be able to give us more details from her husband.

Legend for map

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/help/legend.html

I did not post the map for Howard County where Big Spring is located.

Thanks Fanny, glad you posted it. You are a genius. It would have taken me forever to figure it out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #628 on: January 20, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »

Please forgive my sloppy posting of the oil well map. I am just learning Photoshop and haven't got the cropping quite down. I may be old, but I'm still trying to learn. And thanks to JSM for bringing the link over here for me. (She's far from stupid.)
  Thanks Fanny, you did the hard work, I just found the link.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 20, 2011, 08:08:40 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26564175/detail.html

Colorado City and Snyder Landfills Searched For Missing Teen
POSTED: 5:28 pm CST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 6:04 pm CST January 20, 2011

The FBI and cadaver dogs searched the Colorado City and Snyder landfills Thursday.

As of 5:15 p.m. Thursday night, when we spoke with City Manager Pete Kampfer, he says investigators have not reported back if the landfill searches were productive.

However, he says if they would have found something substantial, he would probably know by now.

But what drove authorities to check here for the 2nd time, is not being released, "They did, in their minds, have a reason to go back and go back over it again." remarked Kampfer.

Last Friday, crews spent the day digging in Abilene's landfill. It's unknown what evidence, if any, they found.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says Colorado City's landfill is not the only one they'll sift through this week, "To my knowledge, they are going to do multiple searches in landfills and they may be in the area they may be outside in the region."

He did not know if investigators had a specific reason to keep checking the area's trash.

As for the only named suspect in the case, Billie Dunn's former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins, Kampfer was not sure if he's still staying with a relative in Dunn, "That I do not know."

When we asked him if Adkins is being watched, he replied, "I know that he is being monitored." He added that since Adkins hired a lawyer, he has not cooperated with law enforcement.

Adkins' lawyer told KTXS Wednesday, Adkins has volunteered all the information he knows to authorities.

Thursday, we did speak to a representative from Child Protective Services. Wednesday, we reported Hailey's older brother David was removed from Billie Dunn's home. Thursday, CPS would not confirm if they are investigating the family.

However, a spokeswoman did say there are instances when CPS is investigating a family that they ask the family to place a child voluntarily outside the home pending the outcome of that investigation.

Wednesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, Billie Dunn said her son David is staying with an uncle.

We tried again to talk with Billie, however since KTXS first released the affidavits the showed disturbing information about Billie and Shawn, she has refused an interview.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 20, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »

Previous search in a landfill (not today) LE told Ruppa the cadaver dog hit was related to Hailey but not her body.

They are also looking for a letter. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 20, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »

map of landfills
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #632 on: January 20, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »

In the 911 tape played on NG SA says BD threatened to take all HIS Klonopin plus HER pain meds.

Here is some info on Klonopin from 

http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html

Abuse
•Klonopin is sometimes known by the street name "K-pin." Users compare the high to a drunk feeling. Users may eventually need to increase dosage to achieve the desired effect, risking overdose or potentially harmful side effects. Coma, impaired motor function, difficulty breathing, confusion, and nausea are all signs of overdose. Long-term users may experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, hallucinations, psychosis, and anger. Withdrawal in heavy users can be deadly and a medical detox is highly recommended.

Read more: What Is the Abuse Potential Of Klonopin? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html#ixzz1Bd26vVTX
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: January 20, 2011, 08:26:22 PM »

Billie is on. She went out today with Mark Klaas.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 20, 2011, 08:27:56 PM »

Billie tonight
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #635 on: January 20, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

In the 911 tape played on NG SA says BD threatened to take all HIS Klonopin plus HER pain meds.

Here is some info on Klonopin from 

http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html

Abuse
•Klonopin is sometimes known by the street name "K-pin." Users compare the high to a drunk feeling. Users may eventually need to increase dosage to achieve the desired effect, risking overdose or potentially harmful side effects. Coma, impaired motor function, difficulty breathing, confusion, and nausea are all signs of overdose. Long-term users may experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, hallucinations, psychosis, and anger. Withdrawal in heavy users can be deadly and a medical detox is highly recommended.

Read more: What Is the Abuse Potential Of Klonopin? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6515137_abuse-potential-klonopin_.html#ixzz1Bd26vVTX
And Klonopin is also a life savor for some people that experience terrible anxiety attacks.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 20, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »

Billie says she talks to Shawn every couple of days.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 20, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »

Nancy shows a MySpace message to Billie. Billie says she hasn't read it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: January 20, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »

Billie tonight

Thanks NORTHERN for your links and screen shots.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: January 20, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »

Police say they don't want to release the forensic evidence found in car until there is an arrest? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.