June 15, 2024, 05:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 171144 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 21, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »

I remain bloodied but unbowed.

It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the morning of December 27th.

Although the area is vast ... I believe the search for Hailey's remains should be focused along the route Shawn drove from Colorado City to Big Spring.

Good Night All.

Janet

And on all of this, we can agree. Good night JANET.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #741 on: January 21, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »

I read on another forum that they thought they had read that Clint worked for the waste collection company.  Does anyone know if this is true as they did not post a liink.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: January 21, 2011, 12:24:29 AM »

Thanks Nicubird for the link. I tried the stuff back in the day but would have no idea how much goes in a joint. It would be like cooking to me...a pinch of this would be enough.
OT -Is the cat doing better?)

I wonder how we all survived before Google?! You're welcome for the link.

(The cat has made an amazing, nearly miraculous recovery. Thank you for asking)

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 21, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »

I thought they did search his apt, remember he was arrested for pot possesion (2 grams) IIRC.....if my brother was around I could ask is that alot of pot?? I am clueless, but I do remember that so I know they searched it. To what extent, that I am clueless about.......maybe not with cadaver dogs

1 gram = 0.035273962 ounces.

LOL~Thanks FM!!! I meant is that considered alot of pot, like one joint two or a dozen? I guess I could call the family pothead and find out, but don't really want too!
http://www.marijuana.com/strains-definitions/42311-how-many-grams-joint-few-other-questions.html

out of a gram you should be able to get 3 mid-sized/2 good sized one paper joints.

I can't believe I'm posting this.....BTW 2 grams is illegal in Texas.   My son is not going to believe this. I am glad he is already asleep. 

Well at least you don't have an family authority on it like I do .....I just refuse to call him about it!

Also, I read today that the dogs that were brought in were from Huntsville,TX prison, that is where death row is in Texas (and all the cheerleading camps for 7th-12th graders), used to scare me to death to be there at Sam Houston State when one would escape.

I am wondering if they are better trained than any other SAR/Cadaver/HDD's.....just one more thing that piqued my curiosity.
I would have thought Huntsville would have bloodhounds and not cadaver dogs. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 21, 2011, 12:25:49 AM »

I thought they did search his apt, remember he was arrested for pot possesion (2 grams) IIRC.....if my brother was around I could ask is that alot of pot?? I am clueless, but I do remember that so I know they searched it. To what extent, that I am clueless about.......maybe not with cadaver dogs

1 gram = 0.035273962 ounces.

LOL~Thanks FM!!! I meant is that considered alot of pot, like one joint two or a dozen? I guess I could call the family pothead and find out, but don't really want too!

If these Yahoo posters are accurate 2 grams equals one big fatty or 2-3 joints. There is a stimulating debate on how much one uses in a joint.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211070627AAGCH69
Thanks Nicubird for the link. I tried the stuff back in the day but would have no idea how much goes in a joint. It would be like cooking to me...a pinch of this would be enough.

I think the stuff is different today than it was back in the day...at least that is what I have heard. (a little goes a long way)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 21, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »

I wonder how we all survived before Google?! You're welcome for the link.

(The cat has made an amazing, nearly miraculous recovery. Thank you for asking)

Thank God, NICBIRD.I was wondering myself.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #746 on: January 21, 2011, 12:27:30 AM »

It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the morning of December 27th.

Although the area is vast ... I believe the search for Hailey's remains should be focused along the route Shawn drove from Colorado City to Big Spring.

Good Night All.

Janet

wrt the "text" message. Media keeps saying "Hailey's phone. Do they mean Bille's phone or Hailey's IPOd which is capable of sending text messages for free but it is not a phone per say. I have read so much that I am not clear on that.
Thanks for all of your input and insight Janet.  an angelic monkey Goodnite

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 21, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet

Sadly Janet I agree with you
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 21, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »

I read on another forum that they thought they had read that Clint worked for the waste collection company.  Does anyone know if this is true as they did not post a liink.

I haven't heard that GRANDMA2MADDIE.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 21, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet

And on all of this, we can agree. Good night JANET.  an angelic monkey

Thank you ...that what I was asking. I agree too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 21, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet

wrt the "text" message. Media keeps saying "Hailey's phone. Do they mean Bille's phone or Hailey's IPOd which is capable of sending text messages for free but it is not a phone per say. I have read so much that I am not clear on that.
Thanks for all of your input and insight Janet.  an angelic monkey Goodnite

I believe it was on Billie's cell phone she left for the kids to use. I don't think they have a land line.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #751 on: January 21, 2011, 12:31:38 AM »

I haven't heard that GRANDMA2MADDIE.
Probably a rumor.  I would think that would have came out by now.  I'm keeping an eye on it so if they post a link I can copy it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #752 on: January 21, 2011, 12:32:46 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet

Sadly Janet I agree with you

Me too, that is why I think they never released the ping info for anyone's phone but SA's, I think it would show the ping on that 2pm text in Big Spring or somewhere in that general area

These are the screen grabs I spoke about in that video where it looks like Clint Dunn didn't want to let this searcher go, like he was someone he could lean on.....it touched me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 21, 2011, 12:34:38 AM »

Also, I forgot her friend on WS said they got her a replacement phone so technically she has one-just not one Hailey would have the number to.....also she is getting text messages from SA as she openly admits, I think you have to have a phone for a text message.

Yes, I've noticed that Billie is a woman of few words.  She talks in a kind of "shorthand". 

To make it simple for Hailey - I don't have my phone - call 911 (rather than I don't have the phone I used to have, but I have a different one, but since you don't know the number, you can call 911).  I think Billie did say "she knows that number" (meaning 911 and not the number of the new phone).

No doubt about your previous post, I think he is going to help her alot in showing her how important it is that she shows a real connection to Hailey and one that connects with viewers, searchers etc because I fear when ppl don't connect they assume the worst sadly.......it wasn't the call 911 part that bothered me, but I would have loved to hear her say she loves her, misses her and can't wait to hug her again, paint their nails together- anything that shows her as more connected. As it is now, it appears she knows and she has appeared this way to me since the beginning that Hailey is NOT coming back, notice how she hung her head and read from the paper when she made this plea? It's what she doesn't say along with the body language. I pray with everything I have they find her alive, I am just not feeling a good outcome when you look at the bigger picture, and that is heart breaking for everyone that loves Hailey....

You are right on the mark.
I was hoping that she'd say something directly to Haleigh, to the effect that she loves and misses her, but she was a total blank.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 21, 2011, 12:47:31 AM »

Those pictures of Clint are touching, heartrending and painful to look at. Oh my God, I wish and pray Hailey could come home safely.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #755 on: January 21, 2011, 12:47:54 AM »

Ok, now you could officially knock me over with a feather   THUD>>>>>>.

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim5.0000/5 ratingPrint ArticleReported by: Tiffany Tatro and Austin Kellerman
Thursday, January 20 2011
   More than three weeks after her daughter vanished, Billie Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.
"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.
"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333586

BRB~I need a shot of Patron ASAP

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 21, 2011, 01:40:24 AM »

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim5.0000/5 ratingPrint ArticleReported by: Tiffany Tatro and Austin Kellerman
   More than three weeks after her daughter vanished, Billie Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.
"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.
"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

It's Devastating!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 21, 2011, 01:40:45 AM »

Make that two/ a double. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 21, 2011, 01:43:24 AM »

It's Devastating!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Do you think Mark is giving Billie false hope?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 21, 2011, 01:48:48 AM »

I watched the repeat of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN).  Marc Klaas has been an ongoing  talking head on this show since the disappearance of Hailey.  He knows the deception encompassing Shawn's words and actions on the morning of December 27th.  The false hope that he is affording a desperate vulnerable Billie is cruel.

Until one hour ago ... I considered Marc a hero ... a voice of reason.  His judgement has become clouded.  Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.