April 27, 2024, 02:23:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 168471 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 21, 2011, 05:28:26 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

[snip]

Clint Dunn later said he is meeting with a private investigator Wednesday, and also with a psychic, to pursue any possible new leads. He said that he would not be going out with search parties through fields because he wouldn't want to see his daughter that way.

[snip] (seventy-percent down on scroll bar)

Thanks SEAHORSE, I wonder if he ever did?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 21, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333916

No Evidence Found in Thursday's Landfill Search

Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Friday, January 21 2011

Thursday's search of the Colorado City landfills turned up no evidence in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, the Mitchell County Sheriff told bigcountryhomepage.com today.

The search included cadaver dogs. Searchers arrived at around 1:30 p.m. and left before 3 p.m.  They combed over things that may have been missed the during their initial search of the landfills.

The first time the Colorado City landfill was searched was closer to the time Hailey went missing.  To see aerial video of the landfill, click on the video player.

Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer told bigcountryhomepage.com the investigation into Hailey's disappearance continues to have a criminal focus. After receiving 10 leads a day in the early part of the investigation, credible tips have now dwindled to 3-5 each day.

Dunn was last seen on Dec. 27 at her home in Colorado City.  The reward for information leading to her safe return is now $15,000.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #842 on: January 21, 2011, 06:08:56 PM »

[snip]

Clint Dunn later said he is meeting with a private investigator Wednesday, and also with a psychic, to pursue any possible new leads. He said that he would not be going out with search parties through fields because he wouldn't want to see his daughter that way.

Fanny Mae

YW

According to this article a couple investigators have volunteered.  I do not know if there services were accepted or not.
Many searches have taken place and continue to be active. Clint sounds is all over Texas.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/17/false-alarm-reported-case-missing-colorado-city-te/
(Monday's article)

snip...

But Dunn said he has received dozens of calls from folks willing to offer assistance
We have had two private investigators volunteer to help," he said.

He said he has plans to take the search to El Paso and to pass out fliers in Spanish.

"We are just trying to look under some rocks and tear up some road," Clint Dunn said.

Kampfer said investigators continue to work on leads in the case and have been searching in Mitchell, Howard, Nolan and Scurry counties.

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's Angels — a search team with volunteers from all over the state — continued their search Monday on County Road 218 in northern Mitchell County near its border with Scurry County. snip.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 21, 2011, 06:18:07 PM »

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

According to tax records, the Dunns still collectively own their home at 1804 Chestnut, which they purchased in November 2001. Clinton Dunn owned 1143 Chestnut until 2008.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 21, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »

Was Billie was the sole financial provider for her children?  Was Clint employed?  Did Clint contribute through child support?

Thanks

Janet

++++++ 

9-1-1 Calls Won't Help Find Hailey, Mom Says
Wednesday, January 19 2011

A call later placed by Adkins said Billie was trying to kill herself.

"I wouldn't kill myself for sure.  I have two children and I'm really their only caregiver. I'm the one who buys their food, their clothes.  If they need me, I'm their mother."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332976

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 21, 2011, 06:48:28 PM »

Prayer vigil for Hailey at First Baptist Church

A prayer vigil for Hailey Dunn will be held at the First Baptist Church gym, 3rd and Chestnut this evening from 7 to 8 p.m. As the search for Hailey continues, middle school students from Colorado Middle School are taking pre-orders for Hailey tshirts. The shirts are $7 for Adult sizes small through 1X and $9 for 2X and 3X. All proceeds go toward the search for Hailey. Find Hailey buttons with Hailey's picture are also being printed. Anyone wishing to help search, should meet at the Civic Center at 9 a.m. each day until Sunday. Members from the Laura Recovery Center and the Klaas Kids Foundation will be on hand to help train and coordinate search efforts. The civic center will serve as the staging area for volunteer searches through Sunday and will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Search teams will be formed in groups of 10 and the last search team will be sent out each day at 3:30 p.m. Searchers need to be at least 18 years old and wear closed toe shoes and sturdy clothing. Snacks and water will be provided. Searchers are also welcome at Dairy Queen for discounted meals by identifying themselves as members of any of the volunteer groups out searching.

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/prayer-vigil-hailey-first-baptist-church
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: January 21, 2011, 06:54:36 PM »

jus a lil one........I don't know if she is just normally like that or what, it's just odd.

I found the info from last night, can't remember the nights when it was mentioned

BILLIE DUNN: We had a rocky relationship. The last year, things have been really good. The last six months, things have been awesome.

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

It may have been on one of the local interviews she did, but I remember her saying she didn't notice whether Hailey was missing and earring when she came home from Clint's. Anyway, no more talking bad about Billie from me.
I am still learning to keep my foot out of mouth while posting.....so take this for what it is worth:
 I don't find your observations to be 'bad mouthing' Billie.
I find them to be honest reactions to what you see, hear and infer.
Tol
I agree with Tol...and Fannie I  enjoy your posts ...you are one of my favorite posters.....that is the great thing about SM is that you can have an opinion and post it without being attacked ....please keep posting your thoughts...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 21, 2011, 07:10:44 PM »

THE RED HOOP EARRING

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. You believe -- you told me that she was wearing those earrings over Christmas. Did she spend the night with her father Christmas evening?

DUNN: She did.

GRACE: Are you absolutely positive she had the earrings on Sunday, the next day?

DUNN: No, I`m not.

GRACE: So him saying --

DUNN: I noticed that she had taken them out.

GRACE: Yes. So him saying she left it there Christmas night is entirely possible, correct?

DUNN: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 21, 2011, 07:14:08 PM »

[snip]

Fanny Mae

YW

According to this article a couple investigators have volunteered.  I do not know if there services were accepted or not.
Many searches have taken place and continue to be active. Clint sounds is all over Texas.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/17/false-alarm-reported-case-missing-colorado-city-te/
(Monday's article)

snip...

But Dunn said he has received dozens of calls from folks willing to offer assistance
We have had two private investigators volunteer to help," he said.

He said he has plans to take the search to El Paso and to pass out fliers in Spanish.

"We are just trying to look under some rocks and tear up some road," Clint Dunn said.

Kampfer said investigators continue to work on leads in the case and have been searching in Mitchell, Howard, Nolan and Scurry counties.

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's Angels — a search team with volunteers from all over the state — continued their search Monday on County Road 218 in northern Mitchell County near its border with Scurry County. snip.

I'm glad he is getting help and is using whatever resources to look for Hailey. I don't have a problem with using a psychic. I only hope he doesn't use that goofy one from Virginia who was supposedly helping Spindy and Dom find Caylee in the woods.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 21, 2011, 07:21:45 PM »

jus a lil one........I don't know if she is just normally like that or what, it's just odd.

I found the info from last night, can't remember the nights when it was mentioned

BILLIE DUNN: We had a rocky relationship. The last year, things have been really good. The last six months, things have been awesome.

It may have been on one of the local interviews she did, but I remember her saying she didn't notice whether Hailey was missing and earring when she came home from Clint's. Anyway, no more talking bad about Billie from me.
I am still learning to keep my foot out of mouth while posting.....so take this for what it is worth:
Tol
I agree with Tol...and Fannie I  enjoy your posts ...you are one of my favorite posters.....that is the great thing about SM is that you can have an opinion and post it without being attacked ....please keep posting your thoughts...

Thank you MY2CENTS. That was very sweet of you. I just want to keep harmony on the thread as it is really about Hailey and I just want her to be found like everyone else.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 21, 2011, 07:26:35 PM »

Tol
I agree !
I learned early on that one must become   thick skinned to post on any public forum. No 2 people think alike. IF we did what a borng life it would be !

I enjoy Fannie 's posts, among others.

Klaas is here to moderate our posts and keep us in line. She is very good at what she does. That is why I am here. IF I do not agree with a poster, I say so tactfully, and then ignore if need be !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: January 21, 2011, 07:30:52 PM »

It seems as if a missing child brings out many "kooks" from their hiding places.

I don't have much faith in psychics, but I do believe that forensic astronomy
sounds promising.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: January 21, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »

Dunn, Law Enforcement Debunk Nancy Grace Reports

Billie Dunn couldn't be happier about having her missing daughter's face on TV sets across the country. While Dunn appreciates all the attention Hailey is receiving, she's not happy with everything that is being said.
Hailey Dunn's disappearance from Colorado City has been featured on HLN's "Nancy Grace" four nights this week. Billie Dunn says some moments in the show have been difficult to watch and experience.

"It makes me mad. It frustrates me that ratings are more important to some people than my daughter being found," said Dunn.

Billie Dunn tells KTAB News that not everything that's been said on the show is entirely true.

"Anything bad that they can find on us, true or untrue, they put up there over and over and over again," said Dunn. "I just wish we would get back to this 13-year-old Hailey Dunn isn't in her house -- she's missing."

Dunn said she agreed to do the show to get Hailey's face out there. But now, it's gone in a completely different direction.

"It does scare me and it upsets me when I'm sitting on Nancy Grace and they say they're at the landfill with cadaver dogs," Dunn said. "That scares me. I do know law enforcement has told me, 'Billie, you'll be the first one that we tell if we get a big breakthrough in the case'."

Dunn said when most show broadcasts are over, she calls law enforcement "scared to death." Often, officers have to calm her down.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has told KTAB News that he'd likely know if there was a major development of that nature. He continues to tell KTAB News he can't confirm anything after previously labeling the search in Abilene "unsuccessful."

On Friday, Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs essentially said the report on Nancy Grace wasn't true.

"As far as I know, there's not anything that was found over there pertains to the investigation," said Toombs.

Sheriff Toombs also told KTAB News Thursday's searches in Colorado City and Snyder didn't turn up any evidence.

After learning the reports were inaccurate, Dunn says she's though twice about participating in the show. At one point during Wednesday's broadcast, she even walked out.

"I wish they could get back to the way the show was at first," said Dunn. "We were all looking for Hailey and all wanted information on Hailey."

Dunn says, either way, she'll continue to do whatever it takes to get her daughter's face in the media

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333966
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 21, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »

Well, Billie may not be as smart as some thinks she should be; but, there's one thing for sure - she's got NG's number!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 21, 2011, 08:09:08 PM »

Well, Billie may not be as smart as some thinks she should be; but, there's one thing for sure - she's got NG's number!   

You bet!

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 21, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »

I agree !
I learned early on that one must become   thick skinned to post on any public forum. No 2 people think alike. IF we did what a borng life it would be !

I enjoy Fannie 's posts, among others.

Klaas is here to moderate our posts and keep us in line. She is very good at what she does. That is why I am here. IF I do not agree with a poster, I say so tactfully, and then ignore if need be !

LAKE ERIE PRINCESS. I enjoy you posts too. I think everyone contributes to this thread and only wants the best for Hailey.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 21, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »

Billie Dunn couldn't be happier about having her missing daughter's face on TV sets across the country. While Dunn appreciates all the attention Hailey is receiving, she's not happy with everything that is being said.
Hailey Dunn's disappearance from Colorado City has been featured on HLN's "Nancy Grace" four nights this week. Billie Dunn says some moments in the show have been difficult to watch and experience.

"It makes me mad. It frustrates me that ratings are more important to some people than my daughter being found," said Dunn.

Billie Dunn tells KTAB News that not everything that's been said on the show is entirely true.

"Anything bad that they can find on us, true or untrue, they put up there over and over and over again," said Dunn. "I just wish we would get back to this 13-year-old Hailey Dunn isn't in her house -- she's missing."

Dunn said she agreed to do the show to get Hailey's face out there. But now, it's gone in a completely different direction.

"It does scare me and it upsets me when I'm sitting on Nancy Grace and they say they're at the landfill with cadaver dogs," Dunn said. "That scares me. I do know law enforcement has told me, 'Billie, you'll be the first one that we tell if we get a big breakthrough in the case'."

Dunn said when most show broadcasts are over, she calls law enforcement "scared to death." Often, officers have to calm her down.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer has told KTAB News that he'd likely know if there was a major development of that nature. He continues to tell KTAB News he can't confirm anything after previously labeling the search in Abilene "unsuccessful."

On Friday, Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs essentially said the report on Nancy Grace wasn't true.

"As far as I know, there's not anything that was found over there pertains to the investigation," said Toombs.

Sheriff Toombs also told KTAB News Thursday's searches in Colorado City and Snyder didn't turn up any evidence.

After learning the reports were inaccurate, Dunn says she's though twice about participating in the show. At one point during Wednesday's broadcast, she even walked out.

"I wish they could get back to the way the show was at first," said Dunn. "We were all looking for Hailey and all wanted information on Hailey."

Dunn says, either way, she'll continue to do whatever it takes to get her daughter's face in the media

I personally think if they would put a zipper on Kampfer's mouth and Trooper Sparky whenever he pops up, the investigation might have more credibility. Last news presser Kampfer said there would be no more regular pressers, and he has run his mouth every day since then causing more and more confusion.I think he should go back to the city's business and leave the law enforcement to the lawmen. JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM »

You bet!

Janet

I just wish that Billie would use some of her insight to comprehend the obvious involvement that Shawn Adkins had in the disappearance of her daughter.  That guy has such an emotional hold on her and he is so not worth it.  Why doesn't she get it!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: January 21, 2011, 08:28:40 PM »

I personally think if they would put a zipper on Kampfer's mouth and Trooper Sparky whenever he pops up, the investigation might have more credibility. Last news presser Kampfer said there would be no more regular pressers, and he has run his mouth every day since then causing more and more confusion.I think he should go back to the city's business and leave the law enforcement to the lawmen. JMO

I usually anticipating PC regarding investigations.  However ... every time Kampfer and Sparky open their mouth ... the words that spew out lead me to believe that the investigation is going everywhere ... is going nowhere.  I sincerely hope there are outside LE agencies overlooking this case.

The focus no longer appears to be Shawn.  I could be wrong. 

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 21, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

New Measures In Place To Help Find Hailey (with video)

Colorado City may seem like a relatively small place, but once you start looking for something specific, it can seem huge.

"We are learning how to do the mapping, so their is accountability. We are learning how to do the forms, so there is accountability. We document everything," volunteer Bill Markunas said. 

In order to make sure every inch of Colorado City is comb looking for Hailey, crews will now go by the book, the Laura Recovery Center Manual. Volunteers have to complete a 3 hour training on this book and how to use it in the field.

"We are learning how they document things, so someone doesn't tamper with evidence. That's the biggest thing we have learned," Markunas said.

They will now fill out paper work while they are searching to document what they see. If they find something suspicious, they have to mark it with a ribbon and write down what it was and were it was found. They also have to document who found the item, along with other members in the group.

"The community here has done a tremendous job, they are amazing. They have searched a ton of property. The frustrating thing from the investigators is we don't know what's been searched. So that's what we are trying to do right now," said Brad Dennis, Director of Search Operations for KLAASKIDS.

Each group will also be given a specific place to search, so they know exactly were people have searched and that it's been documented.

"It's to make everything more thorough, make sure nothing is dropping through the cracks and obviously we want to be a benefit to the investigation," Dennis said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333976
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.