April 24, 2024, 07:51:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “Together we Thrive: Tucson and America” - Obama faith healer event?  (Read 1394 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 13, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »

I understand the name of yesterday's event featuring President Obama was called “Together we Thrive: Tucson and America.”

How does a nation thrive when just a few miles away, families are being shot at?  Their homes a dangerous place?  Their bread and butter being taken away from by on a daily basis by an invading horde of humanity, drugs, gangs, and human traffickers?

Isn't it possible that the Congress woman first opened her eyes when no one was there to see?

It sound like a traveling faith healer when they say something like "for the first time..." = HEALED!!! Thump on head and fall back to the floor.

I don't think it was a memorial when it's title suggests it's about profit.  Profit for politicians?  University?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 10:21:58 AM »

The shirts, which bear the same logo that adorns other items from the event -- including press passes, signage and volunteer t-shirts -- were placed on many of the seats in the lower sections of the arena when tonight's capacity crowd walked in.
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/arizona-shooting-rampage/2011/01/13/t-shirts-handed-out-tucson-memorial#ixzz1AvfAXuHg

I've never been to a memorial or funeral service where they handed out t-shirts.  Is it just me?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »

I've never been to a funeral or memorial with an 'event logo'.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.