March 29, 2024, 03:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169512 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2011, 04:53:57 PM »

Ya know, I feel like it is a whack a mole game following this case.  One crazy disappears, only to be replaced by another.  Scary, the people out there that insert themselves.

LOL what an accurate description of this entire case. "Whack a Mole" game. The prosecution smacks one down and another crazy appears.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »

Grrr...life has me bouncing from duties to pages so Im just getting to read LB's depo with LDB.  Right off the bat, LDB poses the question: "Can you tell me why you retained a lawyer in this matter?"   Baez immediately objects.    If he was wise he would have waited to see if privilege was infringed in the answer before objecting above and over her attorney but no...he showed his hand that there was something to be concealed.

LB was asked what she did for a living, she responded she was an EMT - it should have been further asked if that was a voluntary or paid position because in many townships in Jersey they use mainly volunteers with separate FA squads from the fire dept.   Trust me, I know first hand having lived there most of my life & my son was an EMT at the young age of 16 to date.  Its not very pertinent to this case but it is relevant to bringing out that this "searcher" is a whack job & makes a habit of lying or fabricating.

To prove my point:  The Mendham First Aid Squad (MFAS) provides volunteer emergency first aid services to the Borough seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Borough first aid volunteers currently answer over 500 calls a year. http://www.mendhamfirstaid.org/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »

Grrr...life has me bouncing from duties to pages so Im just getting to read LB's depo with LDB.  Right off the bat, LDB poses the question: "Can you tell me why you retained a lawyer in this matter?"   Baez immediately objects.    If he was wise he would have waited to see if privilege was infringed in the answer before objecting above and over her attorney but no...he showed his hand that there was something to be concealed.

LB was asked what she did for a living, she responded she was an EMT - it should have been further asked if that was a voluntary or paid position because in many townships in Jersey they use mainly volunteers with separate FA squads from the fire dept.   Trust me, I know first hand having lived there most of my life & my son was an EMT at the young age of 16 to date.  Its not very pertinent to this case but it is relevant to bringing out that this "searcher" is a whack job & makes a habit of lying or fabricating.

To prove my point:  The Mendham First Aid Squad (MFAS) provides volunteer emergency first aid services to the Borough seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Borough first aid volunteers currently answer over 500 calls a year. http://www.mendhamfirstaid.org/

It should be noted that there is no LB on their member list from 2009

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »

Good job LDB, she goes back to asking if it was volunteer work.  I jumped in front of it too soon. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2011, 05:29:18 PM »

I don't have time to read back to see what has been posted so I'll just post what I've saved anyway:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:31:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »

I don't have time to read back to see what has been posted so I'll just post what I've saved anyway:

Wow, here she claims to have been a paralegal LOL   She states in this letter that they were at the Marriot but in the depo she states that her husband's work brought them to the Portofino Bay which is located in Universal Studios.

It is clear by these letters that she had sympathy for the Anthonys & was willing to intervene in this case well beyond searching for a "missing" child.  It is my believe that she was easily bought by the defense (before indigency was declared).   Quite a few were on the blood money trail.    Besides that, this chick is bat snit crazy!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesnt have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »

From Teasa to Laura:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »

Lovely, so LB and her attorney flew to Orlando for the day & they were picked up, taken to a luncheon conference with Bozo, Lyon, Mort & others before going to the site.  They were romancing her to alter her knowledge to their client's benefit, no doubt about it.

O and this is rich on pg 49 she refers to Yuri Melich as "a civilian that worked in his office" regarding going back to the command center after bones were found by her & according to her Tim Miller's girlfriend at JBP.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »

From Teasa to Laura:

A picture is worth a thousand words

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2011, 06:07:07 PM »

What is wrong with these people (like Joy Wray and Laura Buchanan) that interject themselves into these cases and spew falsehoods in an attempt to sway the outcome of an investigation.  Do they think everyone is stupid?    What is missing from their lives that they feel a need to do this?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »

The bone analysis of Caylee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/bonedocRedact.pdf
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »

I have to re-read one of the emails from LB to NeJame......didn't she state she was a para-legal in one of those???

LB has no credibility IMO.

She just happens to have a Caylee sighting at Disney World the evening or next day after searching for Caylee with TES.....yet doesn't call 911....WTF????!!
She eventually calls a hotline or Kidsfinders (can't remember at the moment) and figures Cindy Anthony will get the sighting info.....again WTF??!!
LB had an agenda from the get-go. She wanted to insert herself into this case for her 15 minutes of fame. She tried 7 ways to Sunday to get NeJame to get Cindy to contact her.
She's had numerous phone converstions with Cindy, George, Baez and others who are defenders of KC. I don't believe a word out of her mouth.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2011, 06:39:34 PM »

OCSO's supplemental report

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/OCSOsupplementalreport.pdf
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »

I have to re-read one of the emails from LB to NeJame......didn't she state she was a para-legal in one of those???

LB has no credibility IMO.

She just happens to have a Caylee sighting at Disney World the evening or next day after searching for Caylee with TES.....yet doesn't call 911....WTF????!!
She eventually calls a hotline or Kidsfinders (can't remember at the moment) and figures Cindy Anthony will get the sighting info.....again WTF??!!
LB had an agenda from the get-go. She wanted to insert herself into this case for her 15 minutes of fame. She tried 7 ways to Sunday to get NeJame to get Cindy to contact her.
She's had numerous phone converstions with Cindy, George, Baez and others who are defenders of KC. I don't believe a word out of her mouth.

Thus, the reason she needed an attorney...and add to that list a strong suggestion of seeking the counsel of a psychiatrist LOL

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesn't have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

ughhhh, I have to reread LB's email exchanges with NeJame, but IIRC, she did state in her opinion, Caylee was not alive.
I've only read through the emails and depo once so far, but there are several "inconsistencies" I've already found.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:02 PM »

Didn't Cheney Mason just recently made a ridiculous statement that the duct tape had nothing to do with being attached to Caylee's skull? Did I dream this?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »

Contact between Buchanan and Jose Baez and Cindy Anthony
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

OCSO's property form for Buchanan
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/OCSOformBuchanan.pdf
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2011, 06:50:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26655303/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
New Evidence Raises Questions On Witness, Casey's Writing
Evidence Released Friday By Prosecutors
POSTED: 5:38 pm EST January 28, 2011
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST January 28, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »

What is wrong with these people (like Joy Wray and Laura Buchanan) that interject themselves into these cases and spew falsehoods in an attempt to sway the outcome of an investigation.  Do they think everyone is stupid?    What is missing from their lives that they feel a need to do this?

We're talking what??? 6 YOUNG children between these 2 women who, IMO are being
severely neglected!! How sad!!
And they both said they "injected" themselves, and searched for Caylee because of the love and concern for their own children......yea, right!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.