April 26, 2024, 06:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169998 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 02:55:53 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/what-information-is-jose-baez-hiding-from-defense-experts/
What Information is Jose Baez Hiding From Defense Experts?  01/27/11

...that's good!

As always.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 02:56:28 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-defense-asks-for-delay.html
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Casey Anthony's Defense Asks For Delay

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/what-information-is-jose-baez-hiding-from-defense-experts/
What Information is Jose Baez Hiding From Defense Experts?  01/27/11

This picture just says Bozo.What a putz!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-defense-asks-for-delay.html

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY! I heard Bozo was not going to be available for the whole month of February. Does anyone know why? Maybe the sex seminar didn't take the first time, and he' having to go back for a do over. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »

DELAY! DELAY! DELAY! I heard Bozo was not going to be available for the whole month of February. Does anyone know why? Maybe the sex seminar didn't take the first time, and he' having to go back for a do over. 

can he do that? take off llike that? sure seems like the judge would see through him and his irresponsibility?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/27/2011           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 04:55:13 PM »

a delay???
come on Bozo! get this trial going while I am still young! geez!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »

can he do that? take off llike that? sure seems like the judge would see through him and his irresponsibility?

All attorneys can submit in advance scheduling conflicts (other cases) & even vaca.  However, the judge does not have to grant vaca requests if one or more were already taken or he may grant the vaca BUT the warning of having to work the judges schedule including weekends could also be ordered.   As I see it, Bozo is stalling his expert reports with every excuse he can come up with, the rope is getting tighter around his wiggle room.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »

All attorneys can submit in advance scheduling conflicts (other cases) & even vaca.  However, the judge does not have to grant vaca requests if one or more were already taken or he may grant the vaca BUT the warning of having to work the judges schedule including weekends could also be ordered.   As I see it, Bozo is stalling his expert reports with every excuse he can come up with, the rope is getting tighter around his wiggle room.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »

Maybe his sex seminar leaders are taking him on a field trip?  Maybe his order for brazillian thong bikinis didn't come in and he has to go to Rio to pick them up?
I wish someone would put Baez in a virtual bikini so we could see what they look like.
Might want to buy one.  Now I'm making myself sick.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 06:15:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26642366/detail.html
DVD Evidence To Be Released In Casey Case
Posted: 5:59 pm EST January 27, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- More evidence in the case against Casey Anthony is expected to be released Friday.

Prosecutors said they will release three DVDs of information, including audio and video of interviews with some EquuSearch volunteers.

There will also be information on the internal investigation into corrections officer Silvia Hernandez. Hernandez helped Casey communicate with inmate pen pal, Robyn Adams.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 06:28:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26642366/detail.html
DVD Evidence To Be Released In Casey Case
Posted: 5:59 pm EST January 27, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- More evidence in the case against Casey Anthony is expected to be released Friday.

Prosecutors said they will release three DVDs of information, including audio and video of interviews with some EquuSearch volunteers.

There will also be information on the internal investigation into corrections officer Silvia Hernandez. Hernandez helped Casey communicate with inmate pen pal, Robyn Adams.
<snipped>

Tks Trimm....this actually could be at least in part interesting.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »

Doc Dump Friday!! 

Geez........... did I miss all the doc dump dances??    

Jeez. I got my computer back up just in time.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 07:14:35 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/casey-anthonys-defense-ya-just-cant-make-this-stuff-up/
Casey Anthony’s Defense – Ya Just Can’t Make This Stuff Up
01/27/2011 donchais

I love article named this way.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

Maybe his sex seminar leaders are taking him on a field trip?  Maybe his order for brazillian thong bikinis didn't come in and he has to go to Rio to pick them up?
I wish someone would put Baez in a virtual bikini so we could see what they look like.

I swear, I have seen something of him in a kini, but I cannot find it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 07:27:11 PM »

I think he is going to take a 101 Trials brushup course at the local community college in Flo-Rida, get himself all up to par for this big day.  He is following that one up with a "What is evidence" course and to top that all over, a "how to obey court's orders" that focuses on what deadlines mean and how not to get fined by the judge. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »

Doc Dump Friday!! 

Geez........... did I miss all the doc dump dances??    

Jeez. I got my computer back up just in time.

What was wrong with your puter? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 07:35:36 PM »

Me, I am not that eager to see over 700 pages from a Lier LB about if she searched there before.  For me, I believe the consensus that the area was waist high deep in water. 

Because I do not live there, I do not know the area, so reading about how many feet west and north of where Kaylee was found they searched, holds no interest with me. 

I cannot believe that EquuSearch even does what they do any more after that nightmare of a case.  They do the good thing, and they have to hire all these attorneys, when all they have for money to begin with is donations, and I feel they should be beyond the grasp of any defense team.  They, to me, are like God.  You just don't question them.  Knowing what that poor man went through himself when his daughter was murdered, how anybody can question his ethics/morals/procedures and sleep at night is beyond me.  Do they think he is just lying because he does not like Casey?  Makes no sense. 

Not a single person knew of Casey Anthony before she did not report her child missing for 31 days.  That is all most people need to hear to know something is not right with this story.  Nobody is out to get Casey just because she is Casey. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »

What time is the hearing tomorrow? Does anyone know?
I'm soooo lost......

Zoo: Modem, router, printer all died one after the other.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »

What time is the hearing tomorrow? Does anyone know?
I'm soooo lost......

Zoo: Modem, router, printer all died one after the other.

Eek, wow, that is very weird.  Glad you are all fixed up again.  You are all fixed up again right?  How is your mom feeling?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.