April 24, 2024, 04:32:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169959 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2011, 10:30:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26651208/detail.html

Ink results from the journal.  No ink found in the database to match ink from the journal. 

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Evidence_Released_In_Case_Against_Casey_Anthony

So, the question here... was was an "'03" written on the front of the journal... actually written in 2003... along with text that says Everyday is a Brand New Beginning
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:31 PM

FBI seems to think that wouldn't be possible... since the journal itself wasn't even sold in stores until 2004
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:32 PM

Brilliant!   Absolutely brilliant!    They investigated the journal itself when it was manufactured & available for sale!    I KNEW IT!   Cindy or Casey changed that date.   Splain that Bozo!

Bingo this will be a hard one to explain and I don't think that Bozo will even touch it..as it seems now like they will have her enter a plea of Guilty at the 11th hour..that is still a viable option since IMHO Casey doesn't want to even go near let alone talk to her family..Jail IS her SAFE HAVEN..let's just see tho how well she does in general pop but then again she's been there for 2 years now I'm betting she knows the ropes and can handle herself and be someone else's COOKIE!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »

I just read LB's depo    I am more confsued than ever.  No idea where she searched.  Her lawyer is a piece of chit though.  What a nasty person.   

He sure had an issue with the dapper Mr Ashton yet was on a first name basis with Bobo .......go figure

He sure did.  I bet bobo bought him some free lunch on good old Florida's taxpayers money.  So, he would be more friendly with them of course. LB is another fruitcake. 

Reading the info on the diary, i see it says invisible ink wrong read or something like that?  What is all that about? 
\
I don't see any bone analysis.  I am no Wesh's page of links.  Maybe they just don't have that one.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »

LB says in her e-mail to MN that CA may have thought that the smell from the car could have been from her daughter.  Wasn't KC sitting in her room, when CA made the statement about the car smelling like a dead body. 
GRAPEAPE, it's good to see you.  I still haven't gotten that far in the e-mails, but that does sound peculiar doesn't it?

It sounds as if LB was trying to give them a reason for that statement, but forgot that CA knew were KC was at the time..right there in the house.

ITA Grapeape (love the avi, purple is my fav color)   Whether Cindy & George didnt know at the tow yard (I have my doubts) or not is irrelevant to when Cindy made the statement during the 911 call with Casey sitting right there.   I hope they have a straight jacket available in the court room, cuz I have a feeling it will get some use!

For Spindy, or for Bozo?  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »

I just read LB's depo    I am more confsued than ever.  No idea where she searched.  Her lawyer is a piece of chit though.  What a nasty person.   

He sure had an issue with the dapper Mr Ashton yet was on a first name basis with Bobo .......go figure

Yup, he couldnt control the depo & he couldnt intimidate LDB - Ashton chiming in was just too much for his ego to take.  The entire deposition he was unnecessarily combative & belligerent.   The way he conducted himself made it obvious that his client put herself in quite a fix of a situation...he has the finesse of a brick.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »

He sure did.  I bet bobo bought him some free lunch on good old Florida's taxpayers money.  So, he would be more friendly with them of course. LB is another fruitcake. 

Reading the info on the diary, i see it says invisible ink wrong read or something like that?  What is all that about? 
\
I don't see any bone analysis.  I am no Wesh's page of links.  Maybe they just don't have that one.

BUMPED

Quote from: Northern Rose on January 28, 2011, 06:25:09 PM
The bone analysis of Caylee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/bonedocRedact.pdf

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 28, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »

Hope I don't need a quote here, cauase I dont know where in the documents I read it, but I loved the part about her stepping on the crocodiles tail and her not running off. Yay okay, like I believe that.  Me, I prob would have passed out and the croc would have eaten me.  She is lucky though.

She is so out there.  I am reading Ann Phams transcript now.  I have to go to work though, grrrrrrr.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 28, 2011, 10:41:49 PM »

\

BUMPED

Quote from: Northern Rose on January 28, 2011, 06:25:09 PM
The bone analysis of Caylee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/bonedocRedact.pdf

Thanks Fanny and Northern Rose.  I am rushing so was being lazy, I would have looked later, but now I don't have to.  Thank you so much!!!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »

Silvia Hernandez Internal Affairs audio interview.Although she tried to minimize it, there is a DEFINITE connection between her and Baez. She claims Robyn asked her to get a card from Baez for her and she merely complied. Baloney! She was a Baez stooge.

http://www.wftv.com/video/26652344/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/26642366/detail.html

I knew it and have said this! jose baez became caseys atty thru sylvia  hernandez right? WOW

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2011, 10:53:02 PM »

So sad reading how many of her bones are missing, how many of each type of bone were found.  Horrible that a beautiful 2 year old little girl was reduced to just rubble.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2011, 11:04:34 PM »

I don't know about Florida but in this state ANY letters to an inmate HAVE to go through the jail. They cannot be delivered by an attorney or any third person. In this state they would take an attorney's license for carrying letters to an inmate.

(snip)

But an inmate's attorney correspondent isn't sacrosanct, the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says in an opinion yesterday written by Judge Richard Posner. Prison officials have good reason, a three-judge panel says, to open legal mail to determine that it is, in fact, from a lawyer and take a brief look at the letter to determine that it discusses a legitimate matter, according to the State Bar of Wisconsin.
(snip)
Edit to add (snip) to indicate section taken from article.  MB
This is from the article I found intresting to find out why/if the State will do anything about this matter.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/jail_mail_from_attorney_must_be_opened_in_inmates_presence_7th_circuit_says/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:27:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2011, 11:19:06 PM »

I don't know about Florida but in this state ANY letters to an inmate HAVE to go through the jail. They cannot be delivered by an attorney or any third person. In this state they would take an attorney's license for carrying letters to an inmate.
(snip)
But an inmate's attorney correspondent isn't sacrosanct, the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says in an opinion yesterday written by Judge Richard Posner. Prison officials have good reason, a three-judge panel says, to open legal mail to determine that it is, in fact, from a lawyer and take a brief look at the letter to determine that it discusses a legitimate matter, according to the State Bar of Wisconsin.
(snip)
[size7pt]Edit to add (snip) to indicate section taken from article.  MB[/size]

This is from the article I found intresting to find out why/if the State will do anything about this matter.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/jail_mail_from_attorney_must_be_opened_in_inmates_presence_7th_circuit_says/

Up until Casey being in jail, I always thought all mail was inspected, even legal documents and letters from lawyers.  Shows how much I know, but I can say, I've learned a lot.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:29:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »

sylvia hernandez seemed offely nervous and did alot of stutttering and uhmmm uhmmmm geez iviously she is nervous and lying.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »

are there any pics of officer hernandez? I dont recall ebver seeing any.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2011, 12:16:02 AM »

are there any pics of officer hernandez? I dont recall ebver seeing any.

I think there were back when this first came out.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2011, 12:45:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26649166/detail.html
THREATENING CALL TO AMY TO DROP CHARGES

I swear the voice on the other end of the phone sounds like old tube socks!! You know, the one that did battle with the lady's sign and lost.  Monkey Devil!

Just catching up after another aggravating day.
That's the first thing I thought, Fanny M. That sounds like ole' Tube Socks himself.
Is this what he got immunity for?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2011, 01:21:57 AM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesnt have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

She surely doesn't have both oars in the water.
First, she claims to be a para-legal (who, by the way, can not spell), inserts herself into this case by befriending the A's. Now she's claiming to be an EMT, and has no opinion as to whether Caylee is still alive.
Her attorney is overly rude and condescending, and Bozo plays it up by letting it be known that they're friendly.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Cindy said one of her dreams came true because George has agreed to go to counseling?
That made me lol. Probably a brain washer counselor.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesnt have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

First, she claims to be a para-legal (who, by the way, can not spell), inserts herself into this case by befriending the A's. Now she's claiming to be an EMT, and has no opinion as to whether Caylee is still alive.
Her attorney is overly rude and condescending, and Bozo plays it up by letting it be known that they're friendly.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Cindy said one of her dreams came true because George has agreed to go to counseling?

In addition, apparently, she told her friend, was it Ann, the name could be wrong, that she was a police officer and showed her a gun? 

Why was Bobo even there?  Weirdness, I guess I do not know procedure of depos. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2011, 02:30:27 AM »

In addition, apparently, she told her friend, was it Ann, the name could be wrong, that she was a police officer and showed her a gun? 

Yeah, Zoo. I was just thinking about that...representing herself as a police officer, and wildlife/games officer and carrying a gun in FL.
I don't know about gun laws, but can you be licensed in 1 state to carry a gun, and be able to take the gun into another state?
And who in their right mind, steps on an alligator's tail and: 1) doesn't run for their life, or 2) drop dead from the shock?

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 29, 2011, 02:43:44 AM »

Oh..and the diary not sold until 2004...Yabba, dabba, doo!

Foiled again, Bozo.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:12 AM »

Yeah, Zoo. I was just thinking about that...representing herself as a police officer, and wildlife/games officer and carrying a gun in FL.
I don't know about gun laws, but can you be licensed in 1 state to carry a gun, and be able to take the gun into another state?
And who in their right mind, steps on an alligator's tail and: 1) doesn't run for their life, or 2) drop dead from the shock?

didnt she claim to work for the gaming comission or something to do with that kind of job?  so she thought she had the skill to give baez the red herring idea ya know trying to teach him how to fish being as she works in that field.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.