April 18, 2024, 09:18:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169858 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2011, 04:27:07 AM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesnt have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

She surely doesn't have both oars in the water.
First, she claims to be a para-legal (who, by the way, can not spell), inserts herself into this case by befriending the A's. Now she's claiming to be an EMT, and has no opinion as to whether Caylee is still alive.
Her attorney is overly rude and condescending, and Bozo plays it up by letting it be known that they're friendly.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Cindy said one of her dreams came true because George has agreed to go to counseling?
That made me lol. Probably a brain washer counselor.

In addition, apparently, she told her friend, was it Ann, the name could be wrong, that she was a police officer and showed her a gun? 

Why was Bobo even there?  Weirdness, I guess I do not know procedure of depos. 

Yeah, Zoo. I was just thinking about that...representing herself as a police officer, and wildlife/games officer and carrying a gun in FL.
I don't know about gun laws, but can you be licensed in 1 state to carry a gun, and be able to take the gun into another state?
And who in their right mind, steps on an alligator's tail and: 1) doesn't run for their life, or 2) drop dead from the shock?

didnt she claim to work for the gaming comission or something to do with that kind of job?  so she thought she had the skill to give baez the red herring idea ya know trying to teach him how to fish being as she works in that field.

oh and also an EMT?  so she taught him how to chase that der ambulance he  chased hmm

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 29, 2011, 06:26:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/201525/New-Casey-Anthony-documents-released-Friday
New Casey Anthony documents released Friday
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:27 AM
News 13 has received new documents in the Case Against Casey.

Letters to Casey from Cindy Anthony, new photos and interviews concerning one Texas EquuSearch volunteer.

Detectives in the case began an inside investigation into the volunteer who alleged Caylee's remains were placed near her home after Casey was in jail.

In October 2009, Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan was looking like she'd be the defense's star witness.

She signed a statement saying she personally searched beyond the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

Buchanan said she didn't think the remains were there when thousands of volunteers from all over came to look for the missing toddler.

But now, News 13 has learned her story is changing.

In transcripts released by the State Attorney's office, other searchers said they think Buchanan forged search forms.

In a recorded phone call one searcher Ann Pham questioned Buchanan about inconsistencies.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 29, 2011, 06:32:44 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/28/ijvm.01.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
Aired January 28, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »

LB talked to Cindy numerous times over a course of a year.  She doesnt have an opinion either way that Caylee is still alive as the grandmother expressed to her.  They talked about the case but cant recall...o come on now.   Reading on, painfully....

First, she claims to be a para-legal (who, by the way, can not spell), inserts herself into this case by befriending the A's. Now she's claiming to be an EMT, and has no opinion as to whether Caylee is still alive.
Her attorney is overly rude and condescending, and Bozo plays it up by letting it be known that they're friendly.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Cindy said one of her dreams came true because George has agreed to go to counseling?

In addition, apparently, she told her friend, was it Ann, the name could be wrong, that she was a police officer and showed her a gun? 

Yeah, Zoo. I was just thinking about that...representing herself as a police officer, and wildlife/games officer and carrying a gun in FL.
I don't know about gun laws, but can you be licensed in 1 state to carry a gun, and be able to take the gun into another state?
And who in their right mind, steps on an alligator's tail and: 1) doesn't run for their life, or 2) drop dead from the shock?
I have a license to carry in Alabama and I have a list of states that accept my license (reciprocity) Florida is on the list. I doubt this person would bother with a license.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 29, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/
Cindy,George Anthony Take Up To 80% of Foundation Donation Money ...
01/29/11

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 29, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/
01/29/11

Not surprising that 80% went to the Anthony's or that they didn't declare much money.  These people have to have some kind of income to survive as they are. Their foreclosure was waived, or whatever, so where is the money coming from? Neither have worked for over 2 years.....George worked slightly, but not enough to count.  Is disability is enough for their monthly bills? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »

Oh Happy Day!!

We are down to double digits in number of days until Caylee's Justice!

99 Days and counting....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »

01/29/11

Not shocked at all but the most telling thing is that Cindy lists Caylee as deceased here (for profit i.e. blood money) yet she is claiming she feels Caylee is still alive to save her monster despite the production Cindy put on that was supposed to be a memorial for Caylee yet it felt like a campaign to save her monster & elicit sympathy.

The foundation itself appears to be in a hole versus profit & is very minimal, very telling.  We already know they had no real intention of helping others in need, nor are they desired to assist most people since the majority of the public see them as vial liars.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »

Oh Happy Day!!

We are down to double digits in number of days until Caylee's Justice!

99 Days and counting....

May will be here before we know it! 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »

01/29/11

Not surprising that 80% went to the Anthony's or that they didn't declare much money.  These people have to have some kind of income to survive as they are. Their foreclosure was waived, or whatever, so where is the money coming from? Neither have worked for over 2 years.....George worked slightly, but not enough to count.  Is disability is enough for their monthly bills? 

Let's not forget that the Foundation revenues probably just included what could be verified, such as cheques,donations for tax deductible purposes, etc. When the A's and Milsteads set up camp at various locations like Publix, they took in plenty of cash donations in the donation jars. There have been reports (from River I think) that George would periodically stuff the cash from the jars into his pockets.  Greedy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/29/the-anthony-encycliepedia-laura-buchanans-magic-kingdom/

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Laura Buchanan’s Magic Kingdom
Posted on January 29, 2011 by Valhall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »

This has been a goldmine of information for me in this dump. So much so, I have had to take several breaks to clear my head for a while. Thank goodness I have a pair of socks in progress, and I can just knit away and not get so bogged down in the minutia of twists and turns. I think the socks will be long finished before I finally force myself to get through it all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/29/the-anthony-encycliepedia-laura-buchanans-magic-kingdom/

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Laura Buchanan’s Magic Kingdom
Posted on January 29, 2011 by Valhall

Oh my! So many things in here that completely went over my head! This IS very good read!

Sums it up perfectly:
So in conclusion, according to Laura, she searched 5 days in a 2 or 3 day period; she searched Jay Blanchard Park either September 2nd, 3rd or 4th, but what ever day it was the date on the form is wrong; she did turn the Jay Blanchard Park form in; she didn’t turn the Jay Blanchard Park form in; she did turn the Jay Blanchard Park form in, but somehow she managed to write notes from 2 days on it…I guess ahead of time; there are moving trees on Suburban; there are disappearing sidewalks; Hidden Oaks drops their kids off for school when school is not in session and a 1/2 mile from the school; there was no water; there was no water but there was mud; there was water but it was only 6″ deep; and there was water, at least where she walked, 8 to 12 inches deep.  But most importantly she did search where Caylee was found, but she didn’t really.

Oh, and there’s lots of people who know Laura and then all of a sudden don’t know her.

I hope you enjoyed your ride!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »

This has been a goldmine of information for me in this dump. So much so, I have had to take several breaks to clear my head for a while. Thank goodness I have a pair of socks in progress, and I can just knit away and not get so bogged down in the minutia of twists and turns. I think the socks will be long finished before I finally force myself to get through it all.

Indeed, it was refreshingly so.   Pssst...when you get done with that pair this monkey adores fuzzy thick socks to warm her tootsies 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2011, 03:41:52 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »

I have a license to carry in Alabama and I have a list of states that accept my license (reciprocity) Florida is on the list. I doubt this person would bother with a license.

Thanks for the info, 4 Donks.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »

I haven't forgotten about Caylee. Not for a minute.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2011, 03:56:44 PM »

Caylee will always have a piece of my heart

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2011, 03:57:49 PM »

Caylee should still be playing in her playhouse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.