April 26, 2024, 04:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169996 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »

I found this link in the comments over at OS  I hadn't seen this.  Brad Conway interview on 10.03/2010

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70388758/20101003-Brad-Conway-Interview

Gotta go read it now

Oh my, thankfully so many smart monkey's were reading this transcript of Brad Conway with LE, at the same time I was.  I am not very good at posting links or explaining where I find stuff at.

I went to that Docstoc.com link because a commenter on the OS mentioned it.  I did not see that in the doc dump, did anyone else?

I was surprised to see Brad Conway answer questions without any double-talk and at the same time, not surprised that Baez was in on this Laura thing from the beginning.  If Baez knowingly lied, how can he not be disbarred?  I wonder if Brad Conway has reported this to the court yet?  I also wonder why Brad Conway did not speak up in open court that day, as Baez lied straight to the judge.  It seems to me that Brad Conway is an officer of the court too, how could he sit there and let Baez lie?  Well, at least he has now told the truth, I hope that he let someone know about this before he told LE.  I think that he could be in very big trouble too.  I think this doc now is the most important one I have seen this week, along with the one about the journal.  With this now being out in the public I wonder if Judge Perry will have to do something about it?  So sad, that so many people are willing and able to be so shockingly dishonest in the murder case of an innocent baby girl.  I want justice for Caylee so bad but when that is all said and done, I want everyone of these lying, hateful people prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Only then will we truly have justice.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2011, 05:52:52 PM »

Hey MagicEyes.   
Best I can tell it was not in the documents.I wonder why?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »

oops....got stuck in your quotes Tupelohoney!

I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Baez!
"Intentionally" lying to the court/judge is cause for disbarment right???
Baez has no shame! He misrepresents Conway in a court room to the judge with him present! Good gawd, he needs tossed to the curb where he belongs!
Is there a statute of limitations to do this sort of thing, Conway filing a complaint with the Bar?  I could possibly see BC waiting till after the trial, if ethically he has that option. I don't think he wants to drag this trial out any longer than the rest of us. And even if he doesn't file a complaint, can't someone/anyone else do that?

Baez is sooooo slimey. I shudder when I just think of him now. Casey so deserves him as long as the trial is not delayed due to it. I want this trial to start May 16, 2011. If action is taken against Baez and he is outed, Couldn't Mason just carry on, as long as what Baez did does not change the outcome of the trial?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »

MagicEyes,what I meant to say was the media didn't put it our there.Sorry.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2011, 05:56:19 PM »

oops....got stuck in your quotes Tupelohoney!

I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Baez!
"Intentionally" lying to the court/judge is cause for disbarment right???
Baez has no shame! He misrepresents Conway in a court room to the judge with him present! Good gawd, he needs tossed to the curb where he belongs!

would like to hear it too do ya think he will ever give us a link?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 30, 2011, 05:57:32 PM »

Hi loca

E! is a cable channel in the states.

We're going to go through this whole trial ... providing she doesn't plead out at the last minute ... and regardless ... if JB has conducted himself unethically during the course of his representing her ... she gets a new trial right?

And to me ... this Conway interview, while not stating it in black and white, certainly intimates that all involved know JB has posed some untruths before the court.

Glad I'm not a FL taxpayer ... but I do feel for those of you who are.

thanks  newfie so aprreciated.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 30, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »

Hey MagicEyes.   
I've been wondering about that too and could it just be consideration towards Brad?  The media is funny on what they decide to release. I say they pay for it all, why not publicize it all?  lol

I can't wait to hear what questions Kathi B will have for Baez now!    I bet he starts wearing one of those full helmet with black face mask now.  When he was sanctioned, he wore big black sunglasses.  This is way worse!!  Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 30, 2011, 06:18:30 PM »

Hey MagicEyes.   
I've been wondering about that too and could it just be consideration towards Brad?  The media is funny on what they decide to release. I say they pay for it all, why not publicize it all?  lol

I can't wait to hear what questions Kathi B will have for Baez now!    I bet he starts wearing one of those full helmet with black face mask now.  When he was sanctioned, he wore big black sunglasses.  This is way worse!!  Monkey Devil!

Oh yes!   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »

I would really like to know the State's view on accepting a plea, of any kind, in this case. What this may all boil down to is money.

Baez may have been very clever in hiding/spending those hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to declare Casey indigent. Now they run up as much money as they can on the taxpayers bill, full well knowing there will be a huge outcry.  Baez always brings up the point that the State has all the resources they want and he's just asking for a fraction of what they have. The media shares just how much Casey is getting and one can assume that doubling that figure, half for the State, is just an approximation of what this case is costing. We know it's much more. So now the public is mad about all the money being spent so the State will most likely say, deal!  Baez thinks he will look great as it's not a loss on his record.

I think because of all the shady dealings that have gone on in this case AFTER Caylee was murdered, is a huge reason to carry this trial all the way to sentencing phase. If we can't give a baby murderer the death penalty, a sentence that just might send a message out to other abusers, we can at least let people know that justice and the truth will prevail by not accepting a plea and finishing the main objective......proving Casey killed Caylee before a jury of her peers.   

All JMOO

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »

MagicEyes,what I meant to say was the media didn't put it our there.Sorry.   

I knew exactly what you meant.   I can't believe that it wasn't on the news as the biggest story.  This is HUGE, one attorney saying that another lied to the judge right in front of him.  I hope Kathi B, has seen this by now, Baez is gonna need full body armor.  He is so sickening, I don't want the trial to be delayed and I think he is all that Casey deserves and she did choose him but I sure hope he gets disbarred, I just want to see him lose the case first. 

I find myself wondering why, no one is ever held accountable by LE or the court and to now find out that they are investigating all of these liars is comforting.

Hugs, Magic  

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 30, 2011, 06:33:45 PM »

Yesterday while resting in bed, I believe it was on the E! station, there was a program on the most famous women criminals -- I think 15 of them, including Susan Smith.  Guess who is number one?  And we thought she could not number one like her sicko mother says.
Maybe some monkey with better research skills can find this.  It definitely was not pro-momster.  As those kinds of stories go, it was fairly accurate.

Here's the link to the youtube video of it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E21zlhMBvVU     
YouTube - Fatal Beauty - 15 Most Notorious Women Part 14.flv
Thanks for finding that . . . I just caught the show near the end.  Have spent the last couple of hours reading the interview with Robyn Adams and ex-CO Hernandez.
We promise Caylee! justice is coming.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #331 on: January 30, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is still pounding with all the foolishness I read yesterday. I don't know if I will every bring myself to slog through all this mess. Spindy's letters alone were enough to send anyone into a migraine. The bone report was awful, and hard to read. I went to sleep with that on my mind. Needless to say, my dreams were not pleasant. I am going to try to just focus on the news about the Journal. It was worth all the pain I am feeling this morning.  BAM!!

I went to bed after reading/listening to Robyn Adam's transcripts.  All she kept saying is she does not judge people.  All fine and good, but at the point where she knew it was Caylee in that bag, based on Casey's reaction, that would be enough for me to not want to associate with Casey any more.  I can't, being a mother, understand how she continued to speak/write with her, with her gut that it was Caylee and that Casey did it, and think of her own children.   My mind kept going over and over this transcript in bed and I have a splitting headache now.  Probably the least restful sleep I have had in a long time. 

What is Robyn in the pokey for, does anybody know?   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is still pounding with all the foolishness I read yesterday. I don't know if I will every bring myself to slog through all this mess. Spindy's letters alone were enough to send anyone into a migraine. The bone report was awful, and hard to read. I went to sleep with that on my mind. Needless to say, my dreams were not pleasant. I am going to try to just focus on the news about the Journal. It was worth all the pain I am feeling this morning.  BAM!!

I went to bed after reading/listening to Robyn Adam's transcripts.  All she kept saying is she does not judge people.  All fine and good, but at the point where she knew it was Caylee in that bag, based on Casey's reaction, that would be enough for me to not want to associate with Casey any more.  I can't, being a mother, understand how she continued to speak/write with her, with her gut that it was Caylee and that Casey did it, and think of her own children.   My mind kept going over and over this transcript in bed and I have a splitting headache now.  Probably the least restful sleep I have had in a long time. 

Her and her policeman husband were dealing drugs.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 30, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I think it was drug related but I can't find a link.  (But she's a good person, just got caught up in the wrong thing.    )

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2011, 07:09:10 PM »

Here is the link about Robyn Adams and police officer husband.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16954050/detail.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 30, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I think it was drug related but I can't find a link.  (But she's a good person, just got caught up in the wrong thing.    )
It's among her statements -- husband and friends had a grow operation which would account for the huge sentence she/they received.  She has two children she longs for very much.  I think this is why the CO befriended -- her first offense, unfortunately a huge offense in the eyes of the law.  She was in protective custody because her husband was LE and so were some of the friends.  I feel sorry for her.  Growing weed and not thinking about getting caught and losing everything, even her children (which I believe are with her parents.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 30, 2011, 07:10:57 PM »

I am in the middle of the Brad Conway interview. It is rather err startling, to say the least.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 30, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

It's among her statements -- husband and friends had a grow operation which would account for the huge sentence she/they received.  She has two children she longs for very much.  I think this is why the CO befriended -- her first offense, unfortunately a huge offense in the eyes of the law.  She was in protective custody because her husband was LE and so were some of the friends.  I feel sorry for her.  Growing weed and not thinking about getting caught and losing everything, even her children (which I believe are with her parents.
Sorry, here is link:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 30, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »

I am in the middle of the Brad Conway interview. It is rather err startling, to say the least.
Fanny, I can just hear him say "never" and "no, I did not."  I can almost hear his anger.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2011, 07:37:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Sorry, here is link:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

yeah and she ordered marijuana seeds from the netherlands for her husband's growing campaign.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.