April 26, 2024, 07:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 170013 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: January 30, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »

WOW, talk about bombshell!!  Thanks, whoever brought that link from docstoc to the Brad Conway depo(I think it was tupelohoney).  Once again, you just cannot make this stuff up.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: January 30, 2011, 07:54:30 PM »

WOW, talk about bombshell!!  Thanks, whoever brought that link from docstoc to the Brad Conway depo(I think it was tupelohoney).  Once again, you just cannot make this stuff up.

No, you can't, and once again I have to ask why Bozo is still allowed in a courtroom.
This is major. (I sound like Rachel Zoe)

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 30, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

No, you can't, and once again I have to ask why Bozo is still allowed in a courtroom.
This is major. (I sound like Rachel Zoe)
I hope by tomorrow this is a main feature in the news!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »

I am in the middle of the Brad Conway interview. It is rather err startling, to say the least.
Fanny, I can just hear him say "never" and "no, I did not."  I can almost hear his anger.

Yup! I can almost work up a little sympathy for him. Nah! Nope! Not even. He knew what a pack of dirty dogs he was running with when he got involved with Spindy and George. And he was almost taken in by the likes of Bobo. He77 no! In the end he ended up as sleezy as the rest.  He just got brought in and interrogated by the right people is all.  Let's just see how insulted he was by by Bozo and company, and where he will take it now. Bar complaint? I bet not.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 30, 2011, 08:12:55 PM »

I just can't help but think all of this crap that he has been pulling has to catch up to Baez at some point.  And believing that, I have to be afraid further, that it will postpone justice for Caylee.  This man should not be practicing law at all, and I don't understand how this will not impact the trial.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 30, 2011, 08:19:57 PM »

oops....got stuck in your quotes Tupelohoney!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70388758/20101003-Brad-Conway-Interview

I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Baez!
"Intentionally" lying to the court/judge is cause for disbarment right???
Baez has no shame! He misrepresents Conway in a court room to the judge with him present! Good gawd, he needs tossed to the curb where he belongs!
Is there a statute of limitations to do this sort of thing, Conway filing a complaint with the Bar?  I could possibly see BC waiting till after the trial, if ethically he has that option. I don't think he wants to drag this trial out any longer than the rest of us. And even if he doesn't file a complaint, can't someone/anyone else do that?

Baez is sooooo slimey. I shudder when I just think of him now. Casey so deserves him as long as the trial is not delayed due to it. I want this trial to start May 16, 2011. If action is taken against Baez and he is outed, Couldn't Mason just carry on, as long as what Baez did does not change the outcome of the trial?

That's my concern.....Baez is gonna get booted, and this trial will be delayed again.
I posted before that I thought KC would dump Bozo at the 11th hour in May.
The bar may beat her to the punch, but delayed now or delayed come May is still disaster!!
The skank will have to get a public defender who will have to get up to speed.
Now whether the courts can make Mason stay on with no delays I don't have any idea.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: January 30, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »

I am in the middle of the Brad Conway interview. It is rather err startling, to say the least.
Fanny, I can just hear him say "never" and "no, I did not."  I can almost hear his anger.

Yup! I can almost work up a little sympathy for him. Nah! Nope! Not even. He knew what a pack of dirty dogs he was running with when he got involved with Spindy and George. And he was almost taken in by the likes of Bobo. He77 no! In the end he ended up as sleezy as the rest.  He just got brought in and interrogated by the right people is all.  Let's just see how insulted he was by by Bozo and company, and where he will take it now. Bar complaint? I bet not.
Fanny, maybe some legal eagle here can answer the question, but can't the bar take action (now that it is in black and white what transpired)?  mr. buyazzzzzzzzzz acts like lawyers are in some kind of fraternity where they lie for each other . . . he is in for another rude awakening.  I bet some civil lawyers are chomping at the bit to get at him!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 30, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »

Fanny, maybe some legal eagle here can answer the question, but can't the bar take action (now that it is in black and white what transpired)?  mr. buyazzzzzzzzzz acts like lawyers are in some kind of fraternity where they lie for each other . . . he is in for another rude awakening.  I bet some civil lawyers are chomping at the bit to get at him!
How did the "in re" get changed to NonNo -- I swear I didn't do it!!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 30, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »

I don't know SISTER. I lost two of my best posts today and I still don't know how it happened, 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 30, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »

Somebody report me to the moderator so this can be changed, please.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #350 on: January 30, 2011, 08:44:59 PM »

Thank you everybody for the links and info on Robyn and her hubby.  I was busy helping my angelic daughter ( ) put music on her MP3, u know groups like Black Veil Brides and other such lovelies, and have not read everything yet.  I will have to read back the last few pages later, cause I have to get to work.

But, does anybody know how long they got in the pokey?  Who has their kids?  I am sorry, their situation is so dang stupid.  Who does that, both get involved so both go to jail?  Did they think of their kids at all?  He was a dang cop.  People looked up to him, I am sure.  Now, he is just like all the rest.  It was not just drugs, but fraud and other stuff.  I do feel bad for her though, cause she probably just did it to keep him happy, but she could have taken her kids and went somewhere else.  At least I think she could have.  So stupid.  Those poor kids.  I wonder if they speak, write to each other, her and hubby? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 30, 2011, 08:46:10 PM »

I don't know SISTER. I lost two of my best posts today and I still don't know how it happened, 
Do we have a bug here or am I just paranoid after reading georgette's statements to River.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 30, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »

And Brad Conway, I will have to read later, but he lost all my respect when he continued to do whatever the A's wanted. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 30, 2011, 09:08:37 PM »

Anybody see this ?  Apparently, it is a whole website about their wedding, them meeting, etc., and they just got married in June of 2008, arrested in what July?

http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/our_stories

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 30, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »

She even has David Baladi on that website as her best man, who she speaks of in her depo about David running the dive at the park.  So weird.

http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/wedding_party

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 30, 2011, 09:18:59 PM »

So, this article is dated July 22, 2008.  http://www.wftv.com/news/16954050/detail.html

They were married June 1, 2008, according to their wedding page here:  http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/welcome

So, the had a whole 6 weeks as a married couple before they get busted for their stupid crimes.

What a waste. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 30, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

According to this, Clay got 17 years, and Robyn got 10 years.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/flm/pr/2009/jan/20090109_Adams_OrlDrugSent.pdf

So, she has been in 2, with time off for good behavior, she will probably get out in what 5 years?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #357 on: January 30, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »

I wonder if a civil atty could file a complaint for the taxpayers of Florida for anything wrt to Baez, frankly he should have been disbarred ages ago and can you imagine how much $$$ will be flushed down the toilet when and if this comes out and they have to get another atty brought up to speed....I am a taxpayer in Florida and rarely gripe about this, but this man deserves to not only lose his license permanently but surely there is some statute he has violated? Sorry for rambling but I'd love to see his arse in jail along with a long list of others involved in this farse they are perpetuating on the State of Florida.........this man isn't even qualified IMO to represent someone in a traffic ticket defense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: January 30, 2011, 09:53:04 PM »

What was that, that JP said at the last hearing with regards to attorneys now taking cases to get back JAC money... or something to that effect?

Could this be what he was referring to with Bobo and BC?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 30, 2011, 09:59:00 PM »

oops....got stuck in your quotes Tupelohoney!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70388758/20101003-Brad-Conway-Interview

I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Baez!
"Intentionally" lying to the court/judge is cause for disbarment right???
Baez has no shame! He misrepresents Conway in a court room to the judge with him present! Good gawd, he needs tossed to the curb where he belongs!
Is there a statute of limitations to do this sort of thing, Conway filing a complaint with the Bar?  I could possibly see BC waiting till after the trial, if ethically he has that option. I don't think he wants to drag this trial out any longer than the rest of us. And even if he doesn't file a complaint, can't someone/anyone else do that?

Baez is sooooo slimey. I shudder when I just think of him now. Casey so deserves him as long as the trial is not delayed due to it. I want this trial to start May 16, 2011. If action is taken against Baez and he is outed, Couldn't Mason just carry on, as long as what Baez did does not change the outcome of the trial?

That's my concern.....Baez is gonna get booted, and this trial will be delayed again.
I posted before that I thought KC would dump Bozo at the 11th hour in May.
The bar may beat her to the punch, but delayed now or delayed come May is still disaster!!
The skank will have to get a public defender who will have to get up to speed.
Now whether the courts can make Mason stay on with no delays I don't have any idea.
CM is pro bono and came aboard when they were asking for indigence for KC. He has been involved with depositions, motions and hearings. I believe that if bozo goes ..CM will be moved from co-council to lead attorney. with no delay in trial date.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.