April 26, 2024, 12:35:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169991 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 30, 2011, 10:25:40 PM »

oops....got stuck in your quotes Tupelohoney!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70388758/20101003-Brad-Conway-Interview

I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Baez!
"Intentionally" lying to the court/judge is cause for disbarment right???
Baez has no shame! He misrepresents Conway in a court room to the judge with him present! Good gawd, he needs tossed to the curb where he belongs!
Is there a statute of limitations to do this sort of thing, Conway filing a complaint with the Bar?  I could possibly see BC waiting till after the trial, if ethically he has that option. I don't think he wants to drag this trial out any longer than the rest of us. And even if he doesn't file a complaint, can't someone/anyone else do that?

Baez is sooooo slimey. I shudder when I just think of him now. Casey so deserves him as long as the trial is not delayed due to it. I want this trial to start May 16, 2011. If action is taken against Baez and he is outed, Couldn't Mason just carry on, as long as what Baez did does not change the outcome of the trial?

That's my concern.....Baez is gonna get booted, and this trial will be delayed again.
I posted before that I thought KC would dump Bozo at the 11th hour in May.
The bar may beat her to the punch, but delayed now or delayed come May is still disaster!!
The skank will have to get a public defender who will have to get up to speed.
Now whether the courts can make Mason stay on with no delays I don't have any idea.
CM is pro bono and came aboard when they were asking for indigence for KC. He has been involved with depositions, motions and hearings. I believe that if bozo goes ..CM will be moved from co-council to lead attorney. with no delay in trial date.

werent those two kids belonging to robyn and not clay adams? I feel for the kids it has had to be heartbreaking. I dont know and wonder who has the children. I am going  with the idea that robyns parents have the kids. However wasnt there mention of her motherinlaw coming to vissit her during her LE interview. Wasnt she waiting for her in the 2nd interview?

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 30, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

What was that, that JP said at the last hearing with regards to attorneys now taking cases to get back JAC money... or something to that effect?

Could this be what he was referring to with Bobo and BC?

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! I have a feeling that was what Judge Perry may have been referring to. JMO Bozo's ears did perk up a little....LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 30, 2011, 10:38:11 PM »

WOW, talk about bombshell!!  Thanks, whoever brought that link from docstoc to the Brad Conway depo(I think it was tupelohoney).  Once again, you just cannot make this stuff up.

No, you can't, and once again I have to ask why Bozo is still allowed in a courtroom.
This is major. (I sound like Rachel Zoe)

That's just BANANA'S!!
Rachel Zoe's voice makes me crazy!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2011, 01:09:34 AM »

MagicEyes,what I meant to say was the media didn't put it our there.Sorry.   

I knew exactly what you meant.   I can't believe that it wasn't on the news as the biggest story.  This is HUGE, one attorney saying that another lied to the judge right in front of him.  I hope Kathi B, has seen this by now, Baez is gonna need full body armor.  He is so sickening, I don't want the trial to be delayed and I think he is all that Casey deserves and she did choose him but I sure hope he gets disbarred, I just want to see him lose the case first. 

I find myself wondering why, no one is ever held accountable by LE or the court and to now find out that they are investigating all of these liars is comforting.

Hugs, Magic  

I just read it & it is rather huge as far as consequences for Bozo down the road.  As far as trial goes, he's probably just walked himself into not being able to use any of Joe Jordan or Laura Buchanan's statements, at least that is how I see it at the moment seeing when this statement was made.   Even before reading this BC statement, its pretty clear that their claims of "the body wasnt there until my client was in jail" is going down the river without a paddle.  Bozo & team are all sleazy, yet I cannot be shocked by the lengths they will go...the only thing it will eventually do for them is getting a severely tainted reputation & possibly disbarred.   Im pretty sure Bozo will be told that he will be dealt with later.  If memory serves, his PI may already be in trouble but for the life of me at the moment a full memory of what it is evades me (under the weather the past few days).   I doubt highly that we will see a significant delay for trial over most any issue to be quite honest, nor do I anticipate that the State at this point would be even willing to entertain a last minute plea deal.

I am wondering why this didnt make several local networks listed documents or evening reports, because as far as the press is concerned this is a juicy piece indeed.  Something tells me that Kathi Belich will be having a field day with this at some point.   Nite nite Im going back under my blankie.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2011, 04:22:03 AM »

I see ICA in reference to Casey (I think).  What does the I stand for. TIA.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:10 AM »

I believe it stands for "Inmate"

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 31, 2011, 06:36:48 AM »

Attorney Kelly Sims Interview 10.25.2010  (Joseph Jordan's Attorney)Released in discovery 01/28/11
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

(Thanks to Muzikman)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2011, 07:11:23 AM »

I believe it stands for "Inmate"

Thank you.  I knew it would be obvious, but I could not figure it out.  It was too obvious, I think.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2011, 07:18:24 AM »

Attorney Kelly Sims Interview 10.25.2010  (Joseph Jordan's Attorney)Released in discovery 01/28/11

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Can you believe this?

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2011, 08:22:36 AM »

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Can you believe this?

I think bozo has attorneys scared to say anything because they know he is in hot water and they don't want to be in the same tub, rubber ducky or not.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Can you believe this?

I think bozo has attorneys scared to say anything because they know he is in hot water and they don't want to be in the same tub, rubber ducky or not.

Noticed the names of Lyon, Mason and Baez were brought in....Hmmmmmmm

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2011, 09:24:05 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/casey-anthony-the-pile-gets-higher-and-deeper/
Casey Anthony – The Pile Gets Higher and Deeper
01/31/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2011, 09:25:53 AM »

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Can you believe this?

Noticed the names of Lyon, Mason and Baez were brought in....Hmmmmmmm
Yes, 4 Donks I did notice.  There is more under that rock than is public at this moment.
His attorney was quite . . . fiesty, don't you think.  Saying she doesn't trust LDB.  On the record no less.  She, AB, was snarky a lot of the time.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2011, 09:53:26 AM »

Just when you think there is no possible way for Caylee's murder court case can get no more effed up, here comes some more slime. Poor Caylee is the only thing that should matter here, laying in those nasty swamps for months, killed and placed there by her horrible, selfish mother. It is bad enough she had to endure the elements and bugs, but along come this slugs and slime balls who are trying to eek the most money out of the state of Florida, the media, the sensationalists.
HAS EVERYONE ONE FORGOTTEN THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD'S MURDER IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?

I am angry this morning! Not only at the horrible people who keep this nasty ball rolling and who seem to have full approval of the very organization who should keep such shennigans   in check, the BAR ASSOCIATION, but they seem to either turn their eyes from what is going on, or endorse it all. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. It is the very reason I left my LE job when I did, because I have seen these lawyers and their cohorts in action, and it is disgusting!

I am also angry at the media, who chose NOT to let the public know this most important interview with Brad Conway. Did they think we didn't need to know this? Did they think we have to be spoon fed the news. Did they have an alterior motive to not let us know this because they are protecting a few personalities here? I have seen it all on a personal basis before, and it makes me ill to think this is what it has all come down to, and at the root of it all is money.

A beautiful child like Caylee should have been protected with all this money that not they can now protect Casey, her murderer, so she will be sure to be having a fair trial and not to be uncomfortable in her accommodations. Caylee should have been protected so a narcissistic waste of human life could have never hurt her in the first place. Yes!! I am angry! And no, I did use spell check or correct my grammar.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2011, 10:04:43 AM »

What was that, that JP said at the last hearing with regards to attorneys now taking cases to get back JAC money... or something to that effect?

Could this be what he was referring to with Bobo and BC?

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! I have a feeling that was what Judge Perry may have been referring to. JMO Bozo's ears did perk up a little....LOL

Thanks Seeme!

This was the first thing I thought of when IM asked about civil attorneys filing a complaint. Bozo looked like a child that has that "I didn't do it" look when the cookies are missing, or the milk is spilled all over the floor.   

I really think it was a warning that JP knows what's going on with this mess Bozo has created, and that was his way of letting him know without letting all of US know, kwim? I hope so anyway. I definitely think there was a message in what JP said that day!

This just needs to stop! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »

I think Kathi Belich would have been all over this had it been brought to her attention a bit earlier. I read that by the time they had seen it, it was close to the end of the working day on Fri., and it was just missed or something. But I don't know if it's a fact.

KB seems to be, to me anyway, the only one working her best to expose the dumb, err, defense team and their sneakiness and. I really think she would have made sure it was out there had she known earlier. IMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »

How bout Icky Casey Anthony???????????

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »

Just when you think there is no possible way for Caylee's murder court case can get no more effed up, here comes some more slime. Poor Caylee is the only thing that should matter here, laying in those nasty swamps for months, killed and placed there by her horrible, selfish mother. It is bad enough she had to endure the elements and bugs, but along come this slugs and slime balls who are trying to eek the most money out of the state of Florida, the media, the sensationalists.
HAS EVERYONE ONE FORGOTTEN THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD'S MURDER IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?

I am angry this morning! Not only at the horrible people who keep this nasty ball rolling and who seem to have full approval of the very organization who should keep such shennigans   in check, the BAR ASSOCIATION, but they seem to either turn their eyes from what is going on, or endorse it all. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. It is the very reason I left my LE job when I did, because I have seen these lawyers and their cohorts in action, and it is disgusting!

I am also angry at the media, who chose NOT to let the public know this most important interview with Brad Conway. Did they think we didn't need to know this? Did they think we have to be spoon fed the news. Did they have an alterior motive to not let us know this because they are protecting a few personalities here? I have seen it all on a personal basis before, and it makes me ill to think this is what it has all come down to, and at the root of it all is money.

A beautiful child like Caylee should have been protected with all this money that not they can now protect Casey, her murderer, so she will be sure to be having a fair trial and not to be uncomfortable in her accommodations. Caylee should have been protected so a narcissistic waste of human life could have never hurt her in the first place. Yes!! I am angry! And no, I did use spell check or correct my grammar.   

Your right Fanny, but fret not, Caylee's day is a coming.  And, all these slugs will get their days too.  Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, or next year, or even in their lifetime, but they will get their due course.  I definitely do believe in Karma and it can be a b.....   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2011, 10:31:18 AM »

How bout Icky Casey Anthony???????????

Icky works nicely!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »

I found this link in the comments over at OS  I hadn't seen this.  Brad Conway interview on 10.03/2010

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70388758/20101003-Brad-Conway-Interview

Gotta go read it now

Just wanted to thank you for bringing this. I hadn't seen it either. Reading it now. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.