April 26, 2024, 01:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 170008 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2011, 11:23:26 PM »

Does anyone remember when it was made public that there was a blanket found with Caylee's remains?
In Robyn Adam's interview with LE, she said Casey told her a baby's remains were found near her parents house, with a blanket and in a black trash bag. This was the evening after Caylee was found.
Did we know about the blanket that early on??? If that wasn't public knowledge, then how would she know about the blanket.

This is the earliest I could find. Doesn't really say "blanket" tho.

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag

POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 7:20 pm EST December 14, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

Thanks Gizzie!
Caylee was found December 11th......media's report about a piece of cloth/blanket not until December 14th.
That's 3 days after the fact......so how would KC know about the blanket the evening of December 11th (or even the 12th) when telling inmate Robyn Adams.
Robyn is very clear in her statement that KC told her remains were found with a blanket, and in a black trash bag. (KC didn't say cloth, she said blanket)
KC was getting her info from Bozo.......was he told there was a blanket found with Caylee's remains initially???

Only the person who dumped Caylee would know there was a blanket with her remains. I don't recall LE releasing a whole lot of info that 1st day. Of course the focus was on her skull being duct taped across her mouth and nose.
There might have been info about the WTP blanket found, but I just don't recall for sure.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2011, 12:12:09 AM »

I do not recall seeing these before

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/TxEQSworkers.pdf
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2011, 12:23:10 AM »

Attorney Kelly Sims Interview 10.25.2010  (Joseph Jordan's Attorney)Released in discovery 01/28/11
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Geesh...........that certainly was confusing..............Andrea Black seemed to want to do all the talking. HOW did she become the attorney for this Kelly Sims?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2011, 12:40:06 AM »

Does anyone remember when it was made public that there was a blanket found with Caylee's remains?
In Robyn Adam's interview with LE, she said Casey told her a baby's remains were found near her parents house, with a blanket and in a black trash bag. This was the evening after Caylee was found.
Did we know about the blanket that early on??? If that wasn't public knowledge, then how would she know about the blanket.

I have been back through all the documents and news articles I have and the first time I could find anything about a blanket was 4 days after she was found. Great question there as how could she tell Robyn about the blanket if that had not been released yet.  Of course we know how - she put her there, but that is very interesting how she incriminated herself with that statement.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2011, 12:52:53 AM »

Anybody see this ?  Apparently, it is a whole website about their wedding, them meeting, etc., and they just got married in June of 2008, arrested in what July?

http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/our_stories

It is really sad to see these young people who got so messed up on drugs they ended up in jail. In 08 they had everything to live for and then just blew it all away.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26681843/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Casey Defense Witness Admits She Altered Doc
Volunteer Says She Took Form, Changed It

POSTED: 5:30 pm EST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 6:16 pm EST January 31, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26681843/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

In the deposition, Buchanan admitted to keeping the Texas EquuSearch form she was supposed to turn in and later altering it.

"Why would you believe some woman who comes out of the blue with a document she's not supposed to have?" wonders Hornsby. "I don't think we'll see her testify in the trial."

UHM...Did she really admit this in her depo(s)?.
She had me so confused I couldn't follow what she was saying.

She had me confused too, but I do recall her saying she had some forms in her truck.  Not sure what she did with them or whatever, but that's what I remember.  she hedged over the subject of this form though many times.

Yeah. She did say she had forms for 3 weeks or 3 days, but she had my head spinning with her bs.

IIRC, LB in one of her interviews/phone calls/depos......"3 hours, 3 days, and 3 weeks" were all mentioned in 1 sentence.....who the he!! knows which time frame is the truth.
I hope the DA brings criminal charges against this woman.

If Bozo doesn't get disbarred after this, then the FL State Bar should be investigated!!

LOL, that is too funny.  Who is in charge of the Florida Bar?   Who would investigate them?  I hope they take his shiny suits away and all he has to wear are those kinis he was selling. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2011, 12:57:29 AM »

I'm not sure anymore.
I thought the Winnie the Pooh blanket was known right away, but my memory isn't what it used to be.

I remember the Winnie the Pooh blanket right away too, along with the white laundry basket, and they both matched up to others they had at home. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:29 AM »

This is the earliest I could find. Doesn't really say "blanket" tho.

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag

POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 7:20 pm EST December 14, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

She was found 3 days prior, no? on December 11th, right? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:37 AM »

Okay, so was just reading some LB emails back and forth to Bobo et al.

The girls needs to take an English grammar and language course or something.

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me.  

What a fruit cake.  

Read the emails here

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch?  

I know. That was making me even more nuts.
I guess she became a search leader because she claimed to be LE or a wildlife game officer, so I assume they figured she had leadership skills.

She was only listed as the "leader" on the one she forged...........not the original real one.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 01, 2011, 01:18:33 AM »

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me.  

What a fruit cake.  

Read the emails here

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch?  

I guess she became a search leader because she claimed to be LE or a wildlife game officer, so I assume they figured she had leadership skills.

She was only listed as the "leader" on the one she forged...........not the original real one.

I found this at the hinkymeter.com
Interesting and hella funny
about the cast of clowns in this case.someone posted this link there.
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/who-is-the-biggest-nut-in-this-fruitcake/#comments

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 01, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »

Attorney Kelly Sims Interview 10.25.2010  (Joseph Jordan's Attorney)Released in discovery 01/28/11
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

(Thanks to Muzikman)

Can somebody please explain this to me a bit?  I tried to read it, but the lawyer speak is just so confusing.  Two lawyers being depod by another laywer. 

How is being depod, why, why does that lawyer have an attorney?  I cannot even understand what she is being depod about. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2011, 01:40:10 AM »

I object to this question!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 01, 2011, 01:42:22 AM »

What a fruit cake.  

Read the emails here

Hmmm.  Interesting.  I thought I had read way back when that Joe Jordan claimed to not even search with her, not knowing who she was.  Is that still correct?  I thought I had also heard that EquuSearch was denying knowing her too.  I am probably crazy though.

Can somebody also explain the thing with Bozo, please?  What did he do with Brad Conman?????   I am missing something somewhere probably cause I didn't read the transcript yet. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 01, 2011, 01:46:40 AM »

Bahaha!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 01, 2011, 02:11:40 AM »

arrogant baez once had a dream team his head was so swollen from arrogance! now all but one have jumped the bad ship casey and bozo. He realy thought he was flying high! appearing on geraldos show and his boat!!
He was all over the tv circuit!! with lyons and baiden and now what all he has is one broken down hhorse that has long ago needed to put out to pasture.
I wonder how baez is feeling now! does he feel like a fool does he realize he is sinking in quicksand!  he has too right?

He thought he was a peacock as his "dream team"  strutting around with the others following him - Now he he has shown his true colors and he really was nothing but a little "banty rooster" squawking with no one listening and the other roosters hunting him down to flog the h*ll out of him. His flogging is coming real soon now and I will be happy to see it.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: February 01, 2011, 02:15:58 AM »

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me. 

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch? 

Hmmm.  Interesting.  I thought I had read way back when that Joe Jordan claimed to not even search with her, not knowing who she was.  Is that still correct?  I thought I had also heard that EquuSearch was denying knowing her too.  I am probably crazy though.

Can somebody also explain the thing with Bozo, please?  What did he do with Brad Conman?????   I am missing something somewhere probably cause I didn't read the transcript yet. 

Joe Jordan did not only not search with her, he had never seen her before & she evidently put his name on that bogus paper she had kept from TE. Then when the Mortimer guy (PI) contacted him he denied any knowledge of it and she proceeded to call him and try to get him to agree with her that he was on Suburban. He recorded the call and immediately contacted LE because he felt like she was doing this for the defense or the Anthonys and it was all a lie.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 01, 2011, 02:25:10 AM »

So, this article is dated July 22, 2008.  http://www.wftv.com/news/16954050/detail.html

They were married June 1, 2008, according to their wedding page here:  http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/welcome

So, the had a whole 6 weeks as a married couple before they get busted for their stupid crimes.

What a waste. 

I am just guessing here, but it said he had been working as an undercover cop in a drug unit. Many of those guys get hooked on drugs unintentionally because they have to "use" to look legitimate to the drug dealers. I don't remember much about her statement, but it would be very easy to get sucked into all of that if she believed him to be an undercover cop because they do have a lot of leeway in guns and drugs.  It is entirely possible that she did not know he was not legit in what he was doing. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: February 01, 2011, 03:02:04 AM »

So, this article is dated July 22, 2008.  http://www.wftv.com/news/16954050/detail.html

They were married June 1, 2008, according to their wedding page here:  http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/welcome

So, the had a whole 6 weeks as a married couple before they get busted for their stupid crimes.

What a waste. 

I am just guessing here, but it said he had been working as an undercover cop in a drug unit. Many of those guys get hooked on drugs unintentionally because they have to "use" to look legitimate to the drug dealers. I don't remember much about her statement, but it would be very easy to get sucked into all of that if she believed him to be an undercover cop because they do have a lot of leeway in guns and drugs.  It is entirely possible that she did not know he was not legit in what he was doing. 

Yeah, maybe, but were their kids around during these events?  I sure hope not.  Drug buyers, dealers are known to be heartless, like in Mexico, and do not care about your kids.  At least, that is my limited research history. 

I don't know, I would think, I as his wife, would be like WTF, is that real, get that out of my house.  I think I watch a few shows about guys who go undercover into gangs and what not and they always say they cannot do drugs or launder money or whatever that is illegal, they have to somehow back out of those events while maintaining their covers.  I remember one show where they wanted him to do a line of coke, and he was tripping cause he didn't know how to get away with this and not blow his cover, so he made believe he did the coke and when he bent down to snort it, he blew the coke on the floor or sowmnehow wiped it off with his hand or something and then acted like it was good stuff.   

I guess it would depend on the organization going undercover though. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 01, 2011, 03:05:54 AM »

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me. 

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch? 

Joe Jordan did not only not search with her, he had never seen her before & she evidently put his name on that bogus paper she had kept from TE. Then when the Mortimer guy (PI) contacted him he denied any knowledge of it and she proceeded to call him and try to get him to agree with her that he was on Suburban. He recorded the call and immediately contacted LE because he felt like she was doing this for the defense or the Anthonys and it was all a lie.

How did she come to pick his name out of the air to put on the formm.  I guess she read about him online or something?

She definitely needs a cell right next to skanky though.  They would get along so well.  Imagine all the ducking and changing the subject they each would do.  Would they ever finish a conversation? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 01, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »

How did the whole messup with Laura's name being spelled wrong on one of the forms happen?  Did she spell her name wrong?  I know she put Ann's maiden name down, what a dweeb. 

If you are going to make fraudulent forms, at least do them somewhat correctly. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.