April 18, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169861 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 02, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »

And here's another thought, (yikes!)..... Casey never feared Cindy a day in her life....she ruled Cindy.  Grandma Shirley Plesea said Casey hated (not feared) Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  One wouldn't panic over someone they hated, quite the contrary. What Casey did in those 31 days shows that, imo.
Tupelohoney, I have often thought that momster, in part, killed Caylee to spite her mother for being such a nag, a mother and not grandmother to Caylee, a Caseywannabe, etc.
I believe so too Sister. She is a self admitted spiteful beotch, and this was brewing for some time, hence the computer searches. Caylee was a bigger thorn in her side now that she was getting older. Maybe Cindy did tell Casey she was going for custody.  We have seen this time and time again in other cases.....I don't want her but I don't want you to have her even more. Solution.....murder.  again....jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 02, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »

And here's another thought, (yikes!)..... Casey never feared Cindy a day in her life....she ruled Cindy.  Grandma Shirley Plesea said Casey hated (not feared) Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  One wouldn't panic over someone they hated, quite the contrary. What Casey did in those 31 days shows that, imo.
Tupelohoney, I have often thought that momster, in part, killed Caylee to spite her mother for being such a nag, a mother and not grandmother to Caylee, a Caseywannabe, etc.
I believe so too Sister. She is a self admitted spiteful beotch, and this was brewing for some time, hence the computer searches. Caylee was a bigger thorn in her side now that she was getting older. Maybe Cindy did tell Casey she was going for custody.  We have seen this time and time again in other cases.....I don't want her but I don't want you to have her even more. Solution.....murder.  again....jmo
How I wish I could say you are wrong . . . sadly, you're right on the mark.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 02, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »

as per the article: .........."The Florida Bar Association won't say who filed the grievance or when, yet, but Sheaffer says you might now see Judge Perry ordering Baez to document any material claims he makes in court."

If he has to DOCUMENT any claims he makes in court, he is DONE !! I have a half dozen or more videos of claims he has made which have turned out to be false.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 02, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

as per the article: .........."The Florida Bar Association won't say who filed the grievance or when, yet, but Sheaffer says you might now see Judge Perry ordering Baez to document any material claims he makes in court."

If he has to DOCUMENT any claims he makes in court, he is DONE !! I have a half dozen or more videos of claims he has made which have turned out to be false.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 02, 2011, 05:58:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
New Ethics Complaint Could Cost Casey's Lawyer
Posted: 4:20 pm EST February 2, 2011Updated: 4:28 pm EST February 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was hit with another ethics complaint. This one is so severe, he could lose his ability to practice law if it proves to be true.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Ethics Complaint  http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html
READ: Brad Conway Interview With Investigators  http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
<snipped>

Oh, this just gets better and better!!! On a scale of 1-10 of "serious" misrepresentations/LIES ...this a 10!!

Did you hear that Spindy???? A "10" Your favorite number!!............priceless!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 02, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #586 on: February 02, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »

Hiya, GE!!   

I can't help it........ I'd love to see her sweat out death row. I'd like that even more than the execution. I just want SOMETHING to break through to her; something to make sure she understands that even if she didn't ever "get" Caylee's worth as a precious child, the rest of the world does and there's a price to pay for destroying her! It's called justice!

Jury selection will be so very important in this case. They simply have to have a jury of REASONABLE people! I believe they will and I believe Casey's going down. I do not, however, believe she'll get the Death Penalty. I think the point missing to achieve that is not being able to prove with tangible evidence exactly what caused Caylee's death. JMO.

CBB I think we have to think about all possibilities with this case. I agree they don't have an official cause of death for Caylee.  But when the state puts forth their case I don't think there will be any doubt she was murdered. As much as I would like Casey get the DP I don't think she will get it either. She will get Life.  Justice for Caylee is coming.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 02, 2011, 06:08:30 PM »

BBM

LMAO   Coward! If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

Seriously, it's about time!!  I hope these complaints just keep rolling in.  Everyone involved in this case has been ruined, but Baez thought he was above it all.  It's YOUR turn now, Jose!!!!

He has helped try to ruin a lot of people's reputation (Jesse, Kronk, etc.) and he will find karma is a b*tch. You don't try to destroy other people without repercussions. The really interesting thing to me is he has done all of this to himself. No one had to try to do him in - his ego, his lies and his false pride did it to him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #588 on: February 02, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »

Hiya, GE!!   

I can't help it........ I'd love to see her sweat out death row. I'd like that even more than the execution. I just want SOMETHING to break through to her; something to make sure she understands that even if she didn't ever "get" Caylee's worth as a precious child, the rest of the world does and there's a price to pay for destroying her! It's called justice!

Hiya CBB,
I would be very happy if she got the DP. If it was my call she would have it in a heart beat. But I don't think she will ever get that she has to pay a price for killing Caylee. She doesn't have that in her any way shape or form. It's me, me and always has been and always will be. I do think her evil side will appear when she is in court and she hears the words GUILTY.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 02, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »

Casey Anthony Suicide Drama

http://www.globemagazine.com/

Of course Casey would never contemplate suicide because she loves and misses Caylee and can't go on without her, but she may because the truth will come out, her cover is blown and because she doesn't want to face the consequences of just world. As a taxpayer in FL we can only hope Casey will save us the expense of a costly trial and feeding and clotheing her skanky a$$ for the rest of her miserable life and/or through the appeal process....I say good riddance Monkey Devil!

I am still of the opinion that KC has NO IDEA what is really going on. Granted she is street smart, but her ability to reason is very lacking as per her previous behaviors. Since she does not have access to things like SM or other sites, I believe she is in the dark as to how poor Bozo really is in his representation of her case. She most likely still believes all these other "dream team" people are still working with him. If she could read SM for a day, she would crap her pants when she read all that has been released. I am betting she has NO IDEA how many people have been deposed which make her look like the murderer she really is.  I have said from the beginning that Bozo is blowing smoke up her nose and using her attraction as a trump card. I would bet each time she tries to get some serious information he blows her off and keeps telling her like in the beginning "I will get you off"..............

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 02, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »

Hiya, GE!!   

Hiya CBB,
I would be very happy if she got the DP. If it was my call she would have it in a heart beat. But I don't think she will ever get that she has to pay a price for killing Caylee. She doesn't have that in her any way shape or form. It's me, me and always has been and always will be. I do think her evil side will appear when she is in court and she hears the words GUILTY.

I don't think it will take the guilty - I think she will show her other side when she hears a lot of the testimony. She is going to be livid when all her friends testify against her.  I don't think she is expecting that. Just wait until her "lover" Tony testifies that she never had Caylee with her and her mother was looking for her.  There will be SO MUCH come out at that trial it will be hard to keep up with it all.  We have had almost 3 years to digest and sort this information and she will not have any of it until she hears it. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 02, 2011, 06:24:36 PM »

oh my!! cindy is probably wearing out the carpet in her house with her pacing/ranting/screaming/ and calling bozo off the hook!! wanting to know how he is like she cares! she wants information because she knows her daughters life is at stake she cares less about his.
oh what webs we weave when we first try to decieve.
he who laughs first
laughs last.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: February 02, 2011, 06:25:25 PM »

Yes, and well said, Turbo!! I think this trial is going to be a real eye popper for Casey! She'll have a front row seat at Bozo's incompetence and she's totally unprepared for it!

Casey Anthony Suicide Drama

http://www.globemagazine.com/

Of course Casey would never contemplate suicide because she loves and misses Caylee and can't go on without her, but she may because the truth will come out, her cover is blown and because she doesn't want to face the consequences of just world. As a taxpayer in FL we can only hope Casey will save us the expense of a costly trial and feeding and clotheing her skanky a$$ for the rest of her miserable life and/or through the appeal process....I say good riddance Monkey Devil!

I am still of the opinion that KC has NO IDEA what is really going on. Granted she is street smart, but her ability to reason is very lacking as per her previous behaviors. Since she does not have access to things like SM or other sites, I believe she is in the dark as to how poor Bozo really is in his representation of her case. She most likely still believes all these other "dream team" people are still working with him. If she could read SM for a day, she would crap her pants when she read all that has been released. I am betting she has NO IDEA how many people have been deposed which make her look like the murderer she really is.  I have said from the beginning that Bozo is blowing smoke up her nose and using her attraction as a trump card. I would bet each time she tries to get some serious information he blows her off and keeps telling her like in the beginning "I will get you off"..............
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 02, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
New Ethics Complaint Could Cost Casey's Lawyer
Posted: 4:20 pm EST February 2, 2011Updated: 4:28 pm EST February 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was hit with another ethics complaint. This one is so severe, he could lose his ability to practice law if it proves to be true.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Ethics Complaint  http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html
READ: Brad Conway Interview With Investigators  http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
<snipped>

OMG! Conman finally did something right.
Bozo must be skeered.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 02, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »

Hiya, GE!!   

Hiya CBB,

I don't think it will take the guilty - I think she will show her other side when she hears a lot of the testimony. She is going to be livid when all her friends testify against her.  I don't think she is expecting that. Just wait until her "lover" Tony testifies that she never had Caylee with her and her mother was looking for her.  There will be SO MUCH come out at that trial it will be hard to keep up with it all.  We have had almost 3 years to digest and sort this information and she will not have any of it until she hears it. 

oh what a book we could write lol!! I dont think she can behave for a long period of time. How dare amy acuse her of stealing when she tried to help her find her money after a sleep walking episode that never happened. How dare tony say such things after all she did for him and his roomates! she bought beer she cooked for them all and even cleaned house how dare they !! HOW can he forget all those drinks they shared from the cups of her push up bra's how dare he.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #595 on: February 02, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »

Agreed, loca!  She'll be soooo shocked that all those people didn't "CMA.......CMA.......CMA!"

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 02, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »

I guess if Conman hasn't filed this until now, he's in cya mode.
I hope Baby Bozo Huey is crying his eyes out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 02, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »

Bobo may now actually be that "10" that he thinks he is even with the Flowbee haircut. The Jar had better stay awake in court and show up from now on as he may be busier than he expected protecting his inexperienced and young boy. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 02, 2011, 06:58:13 PM »

oh my!! cindy is probably wearing out the carpet in her house with her pacing/ranting/screaming/ and calling bozo off the hook!! wanting to know how he is like she cares! she wants information because she knows her daughters life is at stake she cares less about his.
he who laughs first
laughs last.

That sagging sorry excuse for a mother is probably thinking, "O thank you Bozo, you just got my monster ho off the hook on felony murder."  Yea, I believe she is that dense, deplorable & delusional.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 02, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »

he who laughs first
laughs last.

That sagging sorry excuse for a mother is probably thinking, "O thank you Bozo, you just got my monster ho off the hook on felony murder."  Yea, I believe she is that dense, deplorable & delusional.

Just wait until she figures out that Bozo plans on KC being convicted & just used this case for money. You will see her go off on him in court and it won't be pretty. I can just see Cindy now as she spills her guts about what she knows about him which I am betting is a lot because she keeps "tabs". hehehehe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.