April 24, 2024, 10:09:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169966 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

Didn't we see these already or are these new?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

OMG, they jaywalked.  I think they are idiots.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2011, 08:16:06 PM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

They don't need no stinkin' lines!
What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

He borrowed them from Casey, her dark collection.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »

Careful!! Mason will get all upset to read a blogger called them  IDIOTS! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 03, 2011, 08:20:21 PM »

What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

He's been wearing them for a long time. This is an older picture. Doesn't he think he's the last word in fashion? Notice the one raised eyebrow. I think he took lessons from Georgie.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 03, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »

Has anyone found out why JB is under investigation by the FL bar again?

And as to who could have filed a grievance ... How many people live in Florida?   

Or how many people live in the US of A.  Shoot, I could file a comlpaint if I were so inclined, couldn't I, I live in a whole other state .

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26731329/detail.html

Has this been posted?  Hi, all!

He he he.  Look at them.  tisk tisk.

I love it !! the media told him to have a nice day!!! too funny
baez looked very uncomfortable!!! It sucks to be him these day's.
Not even mason can save his hide. If  this is not taken serious by the bar! I will have lost all faith in florida's justice system! maybe I should hold back that remark until trial is over and casey is sent to clink'' that word alone makes me hear cell doors slamming handcuffs jingling!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2011, 08:25:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26731329/detail.html

Has this been posted?  Hi, all!

He he he.  Look at them.  tisk tisk.

Listen to all the clinking going on !! would be nice to see bozo in the clink led by shackles into court to account for ALL  his ill doing!!

I love it !! the media told him to have a nice day!!! too funny
baez looked very uncomfortable!!! It sucks to be him these day's.
Not even mason can save his hide. If  this is not taken serious by the bar! I will have lost all faith in florida's justice system! maybe I should hold back that remark until trial is over and casey is sent to clink'' that word alone makes me hear cell doors slamming handcuffs jingling!!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »

Careful!! Mason will get all upset to read a blogger called them  IDIOTS! 

Ooops, self edit to Idjits.  Mason is a putz too.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »

He's been wearing them for a long time. This is an older picture. Doesn't he think he's the last word in fashion? Notice the one raised eyebrow. I think he took lessons from Georgie.

He looks like one of the mean gremlins to me.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »

The LB depo released last Friday was the one she did in August. I believe, from the date on the link you've provided, that this is the 2nd depo she had to come back for in November...Thank you, I haven't read these yet!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »

Sorry..I really scre*ed up the quote box
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »

The LB depo released last Friday was the one she did in August. I believe, from the date on the link you've provided, that this is the 2nd depo she had to come back for in November...Thank you, I haven't read these yet!

Thanks Samarie, so these are new.  Cool!!!  Gonna start reading.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

Wow...211 pages of more LB drivel! I may have to read this depo in little sections
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2011, 08:44:10 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been MIA this week, ( Hubby's sick, 86 year old mom sick...Bah!)
I just got home, poured a glass of wine, and started to read the doc dump.
Holy Cow...I do believe the defense is up a creek without a paddle or a life vest.  Reading LB's depo, especially the November one made my already spinning head do a Linda Blair.  And it confirmed what I already knew, Baez is not only an idiot and a putz, he is one slimy son of a gun.  And speaking of guns, I found it interesting that ol' Laura B. claimed not to carry, but other searchers said she told them she did.  She's a serious piece of work, that one. 
Well, back to reading, thanks to all for keeping the home fires burning.  I'm definitely going to watch the hearing tomorrow.  I've missed my monkey pals. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2011, 08:45:06 PM »

In the new Depos, I note, what was it she said about her attorney last time, was it "the best attorny in the US", Ray Brown is not there, and she is represented by a new atorney. 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70798777/20101117-Laura-Buchanan-Deposition-Pt1 

IN the first few pages.

What happend to Roy Brown?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »

OMG!

LB admits to taking the TES forms home to NJ with her after leaving FL in September 2008 and then altering the forms! I scanned the depo, I'll go back and read it more carefully after a few drinks
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2011, 09:17:08 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been MIA this week, ( Hubby's sick, 86 year old mom sick...Bah!)
I just got home, poured a glass of wine, and started to read the doc dump.
Holy Cow...I do believe the defense is up a creek without a paddle or a life vest.  Reading LB's depo, especially the November one made my already spinning head do a Linda Blair.  And it confirmed what I already knew, Baez is not only an idiot and a putz, he is one slimy son of a gun.  And speaking of guns, I found it interesting that ol' Laura B. claimed not to carry, but other searchers said she told them she did.  She's a serious piece of work, that one. 
Well, back to reading, thanks to all for keeping the home fires burning.  I'm definitely going to watch the hearing tomorrow.  I've missed my monkey pals. 

Hi MONK! Sorry about your sickies. Glad you are back. I'm reading the Laura depos in sections. Hard to take all at once. I've got a bottle of Margaritas my friend gave me for Christmas. I think I'm going to have to finally break it out to get through all this. Baez is every bad thing we have thought about him and more. I hope you got to see the video GIRLZROCK posted earlier. It's a hoot!  http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26731329/detail.html

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »

According to Kathi, in the last part of the Bill Shaeffer interview, she says she learned that it WASN't BC that complained to the bar. If had to make a guess, I'd say it may have been Marke Nejame, who works in the same building as BC iirc.

She did?
I ddin't hear that part.
It was in the last minute and a half. Part of a last minute question Kathi asked after the main interview was over. There could be residual consequences as to credibility with the court for BC if he didn't take steps to get Baez to correct his misrepresentation, according to Bill.

It's odd. I heard that part about Conman.
http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2011, 09:18:43 PM »

Wow...211 pages of more LB drivel! I may have to read this depo in little sections

That's what I'm doing, sections at a time. Swig! Next section, swig,.........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.