April 23, 2024, 10:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169946 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 03, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »

These are new today. I don't think the media has posted them. Muzikman from websleuths posted them. He is local and pays to get all the released discovery.
Unfortunately, the media picks and chooses what they "think" we want to read, and don't post everything.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »

OMG!

LB admits to taking the TES forms home to NJ with her after leaving FL in September 2008 and then altering the forms! I scanned the depo, I'll go back and read it more carefully after a few drinks

Havent read them yet, but Im not shocked & pretty much figured she had to have the way she was dodging, ducking & dribbling.  Nitwit, interesting that she was so heckbent on helping the Anthonys...they probably discussed it together as in a devised plan.   FOILED AGAIN CINDY!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: February 03, 2011, 09:33:29 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been MIA this week, ( Hubby's sick, 86 year old mom sick...Bah!)
I just got home, poured a glass of wine, and started to read the doc dump.
Holy Cow...I do believe the defense is up a creek without a paddle or a life vest.  Reading LB's depo, especially the November one made my already spinning head do a Linda Blair.  And it confirmed what I already knew, Baez is not only an idiot and a putz, he is one slimy son of a gun.  And speaking of guns, I found it interesting that ol' Laura B. claimed not to carry, but other searchers said she told them she did.  She's a serious piece of work, that one. 
Well, back to reading, thanks to all for keeping the home fires burning.  I'm definitely going to watch the hearing tomorrow.  I've missed my monkey pals. 

Prayers will be said for your hubby & mom, take care of you.  When the word slimebucket was put in the dictionary they used a dual picture of Bozo & Colonel Crusty.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/03/2011           Certificate
of Materiality
of Materiality
of Materiality

I am just picking myself up off the floor.  When I first saw this I thought I read "Certificate of Maternity."   
Fanny don't feel bad I too thought that and I'm drinking Iced coffee..LOL I think I might be a tad ahead of myself and need to put a limit on how many cups I should drink..LOL
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2011, 09:40:10 PM »

OMG!

LB admits to taking the TES forms home to NJ with her after leaving FL in September 2008 and then altering the forms! I scanned the depo, I'll go back and read it more carefully after a few drinks

Havent read them yet, but Im not shocked & pretty much figured she had to have the way she was dodging, ducking & dribbling.  Nitwit, interesting that she was so heckbent on helping the Anthonys...they probably discussed it together as in a devised plan.   FOILED AGAIN CINDY!

Lb was actually living in KY at the time, not NJ, like I said, I was scanning through....Bet KY was glad to see her go

I hope after Caylee receives her due justice that the State of Florida makes an example of all the fruits that have injected themselves and those that have perjured themselves, tampered with and/or witheld evidence, etc will all be charged and prosecuted for their crimes. I realize this has to wait until the murder trial is over, otherwise everyone could plead the 5th, and self incrimination, but jeesh, the taxpayers of FL deserve a little justice too!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »

Ya know -  I was talking to my hubs tonight and he has a friend who is facing some federal charges - the feds have frozen all of his assets so he has a public defender. They are getting ready for trial and discussing the witness list. The court has limited the number of witnesses because of cost (this case has been designated a mega case which means it is very complex). Why is it that the court in a complex case limits the witnesses but for Skanky they get a ton of leeway?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #726 on: February 03, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »

Wow...211 pages of more LB drivel! I may have to read this depo in little sections

That's what I'm doing, sections at a time. Swig! Next section, swig,.........

Maybe that's my problem. I am swigging coffee.  I read to page 70ish, and cannot go on.  I am more confused.  I did not get to the part about her altering the document, and did she say why she altered the document?????  Maybe I'll get more time later to read them.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54:53 PM »

Wow...211 pages of more LB drivel! I may have to read this depo in little sections

Maybe that's my problem. I am swigging coffee.  I read to page 70ish, and cannot go on.  I am more confused.  I did not get to the part about her altering the document, and did she say why she altered the document?????  Maybe I'll get more time later to read them.

LB talks about taking the search forms home with her and adding info to them in part 2 of her depo, starts about page 8.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #728 on: February 03, 2011, 10:09:26 PM »

LB talks about taking the search forms home with her and adding info to them in part 2 of her depo, starts about page 8.

Thank you!!!

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 03, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

They don't need no stinkin' lines!
What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

O doncha know, Bozo thinks he's a superhero in disguise as a putz by day!

Putz by day, yutz by night.
Docstop in down for scheduled maintenance, and I was right in the middle of reading the first depo. The noive!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 03, 2011, 10:50:42 PM »

OMG!

Lb was actually living in KY at the time, not NJ, like I said, I was scanning through....Bet KY was glad to see her go

I hope after Caylee receives her due justice that the State of Florida makes an example of all the fruits that have injected themselves and those that have perjured themselves, tampered with and/or witheld evidence, etc will all be charged and prosecuted for their crimes. I realize this has to wait until the murder trial is over, otherwise everyone could plead the 5th, and self incrimination, but jeesh, the taxpayers of FL deserve a little justice too!

O well, hell Jersey sure as snit dont want her either...I'd bet dollars to donuts her hubbie is about to throw her to the curb if he hasnt already.   I really feel concern for her children.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: February 03, 2011, 10:54:31 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been MIA this week, ( Hubby's sick, 86 year old mom sick...Bah!)
Holy Cow...I do believe the defense is up a creek without a paddle or a life vest.  Reading LB's depo, especially the November one made my already spinning head do a Linda Blair.  And it confirmed what I already knew, Baez is not only an idiot and a putz, he is one slimy son of a gun.  And speaking of guns, I found it interesting that ol' Laura B. claimed not to carry, but other searchers said she told them she did.  She's a serious piece of work, that one. 
Well, back to reading, thanks to all for keeping the home fires burning.  I'm definitely going to watch the hearing tomorrow.  I've missed my monkey pals. 

Prayers will be said for your hubby & mom, take care of you.  When the word slimebucket was put in the dictionary they used a dual picture of Bozo & Colonel Crusty.
Thanks for the prayers, Capp.  Mom not doing well at all, but still fighting the good fight.  (She's massively annoyed that the cigarettes aren't tasting good now.) Loved the visual of Bozo and the Colonel.  Baez's office can now be referred to as " Slimebucket Central."  Perhaps a new reality show...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 03, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »

Hi MONK! Sorry about your sickies. Glad you are back. I'm reading the Laura depos in sections. Hard to take all at once. I've got a bottle of Margaritas my friend gave me for Christmas. I think I'm going to have to finally break it out to get through all this. Baez is every bad thing we have thought about him and more. I hope you got to see the video GIRLZROCK posted earlier. It's a hoot!  http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26731329/detail.html
Thanks, Fanny.  I saw the Jay-Walking Twins ignoring Bob Kealing.  Silence is indeed Golden.  (And about damn time, I must say.)  I believe I am about to break out the Hot Shots, (Tequila and Tabasco,) just to endure the unbearable rudeness of both the Jar and Baaeeeyeezzz.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 03, 2011, 11:06:41 PM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

Docstop in down for scheduled maintenance, and I was right in the middle of reading the first depo. The noive!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 03, 2011, 11:11:10 PM »

Oh, Curly, Putz by day, Yutz by night?  OMG, Wine spewed everywhere!  You are hilarious!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 03, 2011, 11:32:29 PM »

Oh, Curly, Putz by day, Yutz by night?  OMG, Wine spewed everywhere!  You are hilarious!

Lol. Glad u enjoyed. Docstop is back up.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 03, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »

Lawd! I just got through the first Laura depo. Some one tell me there is something important enough to read the second one. She can do the squirm and duck as well as Billie Dunn on Nancy Grace. Funny how when there is a sensitive or hard question, all of the sudden she can't hear, and Mason's batteries go out in his hearing aids.   Monkey Devil!

Pretty interesting toe to toe with Linda and Bozo about him making noises, chuckling and snickering. Linda can hold her own. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when she asked for time out when he kept it up. I have my money on Linda Burdick. Bozo sure seemed to keep his mouth shut pretty much after that. I can't wait for him to try that chit in Judge Perry's court. I hope they have ordered some extra chairs for Judge Perry, cause there's gonna be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 03, 2011, 11:34:58 PM »

Lol. Glad u enjoyed. Docstop is back up.

CURLY AND ZOO both keep me rolling! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 03, 2011, 11:37:39 PM »

He borrowed them from Casey, her dark collection.

He's been wearing them for a long time. This is an older picture. Doesn't he think he's the last word in fashion? Notice the one raised eyebrow. I think he took lessons from Georgie.

Too funny, those are way to wide for his face. Not cool...not cool. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 03, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »

Ya know -  I was talking to my hubs tonight and he has a friend who is facing some federal charges - the feds have frozen all of his assets so he has a public defender. They are getting ready for trial and discussing the witness list. The court has limited the number of witnesses because of cost (this case has been designated a mega case which means it is very complex). Why is it that the court in a complex case limits the witnesses but for Skanky they get a ton of leeway?

Just guessing, but I think they give leeway for 1st degree murder and death penalty.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.