April 19, 2024, 12:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 169873 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 03, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »

Ya know -  I was talking to my hubs tonight and he has a friend who is facing some federal charges - the feds have frozen all of his assets so he has a public defender. They are getting ready for trial and discussing the witness list. The court has limited the number of witnesses because of cost (this case has been designated a mega case which means it is very complex). Why is it that the court in a complex case limits the witnesses but for Skanky they get a ton of leeway?

Just guessing, but I think they give leeway for 1st degree murder and death penalty.

Because baez said death was different that's why!!
your right it doesnt make sense.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 03, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »

Just jumped in here, I do not even know who Laura B. is...going back (somewhat)
to catch up.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 03, 2011, 11:49:32 PM »

Lawd! I just got through the first Laura depo. Some one tell me there is something important enough to read the second one. She can do the squirm and duck as well as Billie Dunn on Nancy Grace. Funny how when there is a sensitive or hard question, all of the sudden she can't hear, and Mason's batteries go out in his hearing aids.   Monkey Devil!

Pretty interesting toe to toe with Linda and Bozo about him making noises, chuckling and snickering. Linda can hold her own. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when she asked for time out when he kept it up. I have my money on Linda Burdick. Bozo sure seemed to keep his mouth shut pretty much after that. I can't wait for him to try that chit in Judge Perry's court. I hope they have ordered some extra chairs for Judge Perry, cause there's gonna be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on. 

If his chair's a' rockin' dont bother squaking!! bet he's worn out many a spring on  a couple of chairs.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 04, 2011, 12:06:39 AM »

Good evening, everyone! I've been having ISP trouble logging onto post (slower than molasses & repeated timing out).  So, I've been following along in lurk and read mode.  I finally got the 'puter to log on just now.  Big Thank You to everybody for the posts and links, keeping me up to date! I had an awful thought last evening.  I was thinking about the people I know with children and how many pics and videos they take of their kiddos.  Then, I thought about all the pics and video we know about that the A's and Casey took of Caylee...you know, the ones we've seen on the talk shows and in mags like People...the ones Casey and the A's got paid for.   pukel  It occurred to me that the A's and likely Casey probably have plenty more that we haven't seen.  They certainly had something concrete to offer the bank to avoid foreclosure on their house.  The bank had no fear of bad publicity and didn't forestall out of the goodness of their hearts (particularly given the gov't mortgage lending scrutiny).  IMO, there's movie/book deals in the works, complete with exclusive pics and video.  You can bet that Father's Day video of Caylee with Mr. Plesea wasn't Cindy's first foray in videography.  We can surmise from Casey's loaded backpack on her daily attorney runs, it wasn't Casey's either.  Given one of Casey's well-documented hobbies is photography, you can bet there's more pics to be sold and money to be made.

From the banking aspect, 1 adult on medical disability leave + 1 unemployed (or modestly employed, depending on who you believe) adult + 1 non-working incarcerated adult daughter + 2 Private Investigators + 2 lawyers (2 Anthony attorneys) Does Not Equal paying the mortgage + line (or lines of credit, a.k.a. equity lines)+ credit card debt + any vehicle loans + buying clothes + paying utilities + putting gas in vehicles + buying groceries + the ISP bill (Internet Service Provider) + multiple meds + insurances (house, vehicle, medical) + regular contributions to an inmate's prison commissary account .  Generally speaking, the debt-to ratio income has to be low (industry standard is 36% and under) and usually coupled with a decent credit score (600-700) for the bank to justify a refinance or extension on the mortgage, either one. Credit scores are lowered by factors like: the $ amount and term of any debt (home, vehicle, credit cars, loans, child support payments, school loans, etc.), how long you've had credit, outstanding credit balances, the numer of open credit sources a customer has available as in credit cards/store credit cards/lines of credit (statistically, you'll eventually use the credit and will likely max out your limit), employment history (instability= changing jobs often/periods of unemployment, job loss, disability disputes), low-fairly low checking/savings/money market/retirement account balances and average balances, past & current payment history (creditors, lenders, utility companies, mortgage holders, merchants= # of late payments and how late 30, 60. 90, 120 + days), # and date of bankruptcies and foreclosures, and any repayment agreements resulting from bankruptcies.  Some (read: smaller, hometown) banks may be willing to work with a lendee, if the customer shows "Good Faith" efforts.  "Good Faith" is usually defined as notifying the bank promptly that you are unable to make a payment, meeting with the loan oficer and creating a repayment schedule, and paying something towards the outstanding payment (an amount usually set forth by the bank).  "Good Faith" is not taking cruises, getting tattoos, buying jewelry, and clothes, when you owe the bank money you agreed to pay.  Something stinks.  IMO, the A's had to have produced financial documentation of their ability to repay their mortgage to stave off foreclosure...Documentation being pension/retirement accounts, legal settlements, signed contracts for movie/book deals, receipts of sale for pictures/video/manuscripts, Loan Co-signers who may or may not have pledged personal property as collateral, or monies gifted (possibly required to be housed in a trust or escrow acccount).  I sincerely hope after Casey is convicted, the A's are investigated for fraud because the numbers don't appear to add up.  All My own opinion. Edit to fix typo per I Spy.  MB
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:45:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 04, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »

Second paragraph correction on ISpy's above post:  1st sentence that = mark should read *Does Not Equal*.  Not sure what happened.  Would be delighted if someone could fix that for me!  TIA!!! Done.  MB
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:46:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 04, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »

Lawd! I just got through the first Laura depo. Some one tell me there is something important enough to read the second one. She can do the squirm and duck as well as Billie Dunn on Nancy Grace. Funny how when there is a sensitive or hard question, all of the sudden she can't hear, and Mason's batteries go out in his hearing aids.   Monkey Devil!

Pretty interesting toe to toe with Linda and Bozo about him making noises, chuckling and snickering. Linda can hold her own. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when she asked for time out when he kept it up. I have my money on Linda Burdick. Bozo sure seemed to keep his mouth shut pretty much after that. I can't wait for him to try that chit in Judge Perry's court. I hope they have ordered some extra chairs for Judge Perry, cause there's gonna be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on. 

If his chair's a' rockin' dont bother squaking!! bet he's worn out many a spring on  a couple of chairs.

LB did the same thing during that phone call from Kasper (police cooperation). 

Bozo is infantile, he tries to comes off so arrogant & bullish but really the truth is he is emotionally stunted

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: February 04, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I need to go.  Again, thanks for the all the updates, coverage, and links. Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 04, 2011, 12:17:28 AM »

to catch up.

Laura Buchanan is the TES searcher that swore   tretched the truth  fibbed  outright lied she searched where Caylee was found. Now she is caught forging TES documents and worked with both Spindy and Bozo to make it sound like she did and said she spotted Caylee at Epcot.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 04, 2011, 12:18:43 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I need to go.  Again, thanks for the all the updates, coverage, and links. Take good care!

sO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN ISPY. You are never here long enough. Your posts are always so full of information.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: February 04, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »

Good to see you Ispy

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 04, 2011, 12:19:20 AM »

Good evening, everyone! I've been having ISP trouble logging onto post (slower than molasses & repeated timing out).  So, I've been following along in lurk and read mode.  I finally got the 'puter to log on just now.  Big Thank You to everybody for the posts and links, keeping me up to date! I had an awful thought last evening.  I was thinking about the people I know with children and how many pics and videos they take of their kiddos.  Then, I thought about all the pics and video we know about that the A's and Casey took of Caylee...you know, the ones we've seen on the talk shows and in mags like People...the ones Casey and the A's got paid for.   pukel  It occurred to me that the A's and likely Casey probably have plenty more that we haven't seen.  They certainly had something concrete to offer the bank to avoid foreclosure on their house.  The bank had no fear of bad publicity and didn't forestall out of the goodness of their hearts (particularly given the gov't mortgage lending scrutiny).  IMO, there's movie/book deals in the works, complete with exclusive pics and video.  You can bet that Father's Day video of Caylee with Mr. Plesea wasn't Cindy's first foray in videography.  We can surmise from Casey's loaded backpack on her daily attorney runs, it wasn't Casey's either.  Given one of Casey's well-documented hobbies is photography, you can bet there's more pics to be sold and money to be made.

From the banking aspect, 1 adult on medical disability leave + 1 unemployed (or modestly employed, depending on who you believe) adult + 1 non-working incarcerated adult daughter + 2 Private Investigators + 2 lawyers (2 Anthony attorneys) Does Not Equal paying the mortgage + line (or lines of credit, a.k.a. equity lines)+ credit card debt + any vehicle loans + buying clothes + paying utilities + putting gas in vehicles + buying groceries + the ISP bill (Internet Service Provider) + multiple meds + insurances (house, vehicle, medical) + regular contributions to an inmate's prison commissary account .  Generally speaking, the debt-to ratio income has to be low (industry standard is 36% and under) and usually coupled with a decent credit score (600-700) for the bank to justify a refinance or extension on the mortgage, either one. Credit scores are lowered by factors like: the $ amount and term of any debt (home, vehicle, credit cars, loans, child support payments, school loans, etc.), how long you've had credit, outstanding credit balances, the numer of open credit sources a customer has available as in credit cards/store credit cards/lines of credit (statistically, you'll eventually use the credit and will likely max out your limit), employment history (instability= changing jobs often/periods of unemployment, job loss, disability disputes), low-fairly low checking/savings/money market/retirement account balances and average balances, past & current payment history (creditors, lenders, utility companies, mortgage holders, merchants= # of late payments and how late 30, 60. 90, 120 + days), # and date of bankruptcies and foreclosures, and any repayment agreements resulting from bankruptcies.  Some (read: smaller, hometown) banks may be willing to work with a lendee, if the customer shows "Good Faith" efforts.  "Good Faith" is usually defined as notifying the bank promptly that you are unable to make a payment, meeting with the loan oficer and creating a repayment schedule, and paying something towards the outstanding payment (an amount usually set forth by the bank).  "Good Faith" is not taking cruises, getting tattoos, buying jewelry, and clothes, when you owe the bank money you agreed to pay.  Something stinks.  IMO, the A's had to have produced financial documentation of their ability to repay their mortgage to stave off foreclosure...Documentation being pension/retirement accounts, legal settlements, signed contracts for movie/book deals, receipts of sale for pictures/video/manuscripts, Loan Co-signers who may or may not have pledged personal property as collateral, or monies gifted (possibly required to be housed in a trust or escrow acccount).  I sincerely hope after Casey is convicted, the A's are investigated for fraud because the numbers don't appear to add up.  All My own opinion.
Edit to fix typo per ISpy.  MB

Great post, as always, ISpy!

Good to see you back, sorry you have been having ISP problems.

O/T: You don't need to remain in your Christmas clothes, I left you Valentine's here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283586#msg1283586
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:47:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 04, 2011, 12:21:56 AM »

LB did the same thing during that phone call from Kasper (police cooperation). 

Bozo is infantile, he tries to comes off so arrogant & bullish but really the truth is he is emotionally stunted

I'll have to leave part two for tomorrow. My eyes are closing as I type. Good Night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: February 04, 2011, 01:23:00 AM »

I just got through the first one. I had to open a bottle of Rodney Strong.
Bozo and Foghorn act like an un-amusing version of Abbott and Costello.
Who? What? Who's on first? What's on second. O.M.G.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #753 on: February 04, 2011, 03:03:13 AM »

I just finished reading both parts of LB's depo and it was like swimming upstream in a river of peanut butter ! She can't give a straight answer to save her life and Mason could not hear it if she did ! It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe that the defense has even a shred of a case.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 04, 2011, 03:20:18 AM »

Wow not sure if this was brought up before but Cindy Anthony asked Laura Buchanan to go on Good Morning America to be interviewed about her tip not being followed up on..The reference can be found in the 11-17-2010 depo of Laura Buchanan on page 41 line 5-11...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #755 on: February 04, 2011, 07:22:39 AM »

I must of missed that part.  Maybe I stopped reading that one cause someobdy told me that he information I wanted to read about was in the 2nd document, so hopped on over.  I'll have to look the end of that 1st one over again.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 04, 2011, 07:25:16 AM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

They don't need no stinkin' lines!
What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

O doncha know, Bozo thinks he's a superhero in disguise as a putz by day!

Putz by day, yutz by night.
Docstop in down for scheduled maintenance, and I was right in the middle of reading the first depo. The noive!

Oh, Curly, Putz by day, Yutz by night?  OMG, Wine spewed everywhere!  You are hilarious!

Lol. Glad u enjoyed. Docstop is back up.

CURLY AND ZOO both keep me rolling! 

Like Curly, I can be a sarcastic SOB.  I can smell BS and I don't like how this whole case smells, makes me even more sarcastic. 

Was thinking before, looking at the picture they used in the enquirer, Bozo looks more like a lizard.  I can just see his little split tongue coming in and out, as he licks his lips. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 04, 2011, 07:31:01 AM »

I just noticed they are both crossing outside the lines.  Is that not jaywalking and due a fine if caught? 

They don't need no stinkin' lines!
What's up with those sunglasses of Bozo's? They look like those eye doctor jobbers that they give you after an exam. He's such a trend setter. 

O doncha know, Bozo thinks he's a superhero in disguise as a putz by day!

Putz by day, yutz by night.
Docstop in down for scheduled maintenance, and I was right in the middle of reading the first depo. The noive!

Oh, Curly, Putz by day, Yutz by night?  OMG, Wine spewed everywhere!  You are hilarious!

Lol. Glad u enjoyed. Docstop is back up.

CURLY AND ZOO both keep me rolling! 

OMG, whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not google images for "lizard split tongue"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SOME SCARY STUFF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 04, 2011, 07:36:55 AM »

to catch up.

Quick run down.  Laura B is a lier.  She claimed to search where Caylee was found before she was found and she was not there, so therefore, the dufense says somebody else had to put Caylee there.  Turns out she did not search there, made up forms to try to lie, and got caught.  Basically, another Joy Wray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 04, 2011, 07:41:34 AM »

I just finished reading both parts of LB's depo and it was like swimming upstream in a river of peanut butter ! She can't give a straight answer to save her life and Mason could not hear it if she did ! It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe that the defense has even a shred of a case.

And he probably wasn't there either...........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.