May 01, 2024, 07:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 170550 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,6636437.story
Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EST, February 2, 2011

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

The new file is the latest professional or ethical issue raised against Baez, Casey Anthony's lead attorney.
<snipped>

It is just a matter of time...this complaint will not be the last & I'd love to know which infraction this complaint is referencing but it is just a matter of time before his actions catch up to him.

As far as the trial goes if it happens before I doubt it would cause a significant delay, if Mason is not included he'll be lead w Finnell as the DP attorney and/or another will come on board (brief delay to get up to speed)...at worst.
BBM

LMAO   Coward! If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

Seriously, it's about time!!  I hope these complaints just keep rolling in.  Everyone involved in this case has been ruined, but Baez thought he was above it all.  It's YOUR turn now, Jose!!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2011, 01:56:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,6636437.story

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

The new file is the latest professional or ethical issue raised against Baez, Casey Anthony's lead attorney.
<snipped>

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 02, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »

<snipped>

As I stated before, I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint against Bozo. I wish we knew "when" this complaint was filed, but the FL Bar won't divulge that info.
The Sentinel only inquired after BC's interview was released, so it could have been a while ago.
Does anyone know "who" and how many people are part of the FL Bar who investigates complaints??
I can't remember the retired judges name that made an appearance at one of the more recent hearings......Judge Perry mentioned him, asking Mason if he did something to insult him or something.......because he left during the proceedings.
Could he be an investigating person from the FL Bar??
I do believe the Bar has been watching Bozo for a while.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2011, 02:39:59 PM »

<snipped>

As I stated before, I hope Brad Conway filed a complaint against Bozo. I wish we knew "when" this complaint was filed, but the FL Bar won't divulge that info.
The Sentinel only inquired after BC's interview was released, so it could have been a while ago.
Does anyone know "who" and how many people are part of the FL Bar who investigates complaints??
I can't remember the retired judges name that made an appearance at one of the more recent hearings......Judge Perry mentioned him, asking Mason if he did something to insult him or something.......because he left during the proceedings.
I absolutely agree the Bar is watching Bozo . . . justice will prevail!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

<snipped>

I absolutely agree the Bar is watching Bozo . . . justice will prevail!

Music to my ears! I know justice is on it's way and yes I too agree that the judge in the courtroom that day was on a mission.
Wondering if baez is feeling like he is doomed.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2011, 02:51:05 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/02/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Marc Wise
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Madhavi Martin
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Dr. Arpad Vass

all of them  -  Oak Ridge Lab  - Air Samples

They will REGRET that decision as those men will destroy them like in depositions (which we have not seen yet) - My question is WHO is going to pay these men?  It will be thousands of dollars just to pay them and their expenses for trial. I am thinking @ their hourly rate and if they are each here for 2-3 days there are hotels, rental cars, food, etc. All this has to be paid. You are looking at $50,000 each at a minimum. WHY SHOULD THE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY THAT?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: February 02, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/is-jose-baez-guilty-of-ethical-violations/
Is Jose Baez Guilty of Ethical Violations? 02/02/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: February 02, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26715316/detail.html
Casey Attorney Jose Baez Under Investigation
Bar Case Is Lawyer's Second In Three Years

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST February 2, 2011
UPDATED: 2:58 pm EST February 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar has an open investigation into Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney, a spokeswoman said Wednesday.

“Yes, there is an open file. It will remain confidential unless or until probable cause is found. The bar is looking into it," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for the Florida Bar.

Baez was fined in December by Judge Belvin Perry for not complying with a court order, but legal experts said a fine would most likely not trigger an ethical investigation.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 02, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26715316/detail.html
<snipped>
02/02/11
Prosecutors released an interview with Brad Conway, who was once the attorney for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Conway stepped down from the position.
READ: Conway Interview  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26715556/detail.html
READ: Tampering Docs  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26682546/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 02, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »

Poor Mr. Buyazzzzzzzzzz, can't get no respect.  That's right bozo, respect is earned and all you've gotten is blood money.  When (not if) he is disbarred, I wonder if he can collect unemployment and thereby once again rob the taxpayers of Florida?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »

Poor Mr. Buyazzzzzzzzzz, can't get no respect.  That's right bozo, respect is earned and all you've gotten is blood money.  When (not if) he is disbarred, I wonder if he can collect unemployment and thereby once again rob the taxpayers of Florida?

Does anyone know about
Cindy telling Casey in her letter of last spring, they will find later, when she's out of jail. (same letter Cindy tells Casey the police never even bothered to search Cindy's own brother's condo, because of the missing blanket and the t-shirt).

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »

SORRY! I can only quote a post by typing above it....... 'puter problems. 

I just wanted to chime in here. I've always felt that this point was the weakest aspect of the prosecution's case. It's a very, very strong circumstantial case and any reasonable jury shouldn't have a problem seeing Casey's guilt. However, since the defense really doesn't have anything to work with, I'd bet they'll hone in on this point. If I were charged with defending Casey, I would do my best to pose this question: "What shows beyond doubt that Caylee didn't die accidently and Casey panicked out of fear about Cindy's reaction and just disposed of the body?" I know, I know........ the computer searches are a problem and you'd have to figure a reason Casey would use the duct tape under those circumstances, but I don't know of anything else they have.

Jury selection will be so very important in this case. They simply have to have a jury of REASONABLE people! I believe they will and I believe Casey's going down. I do not, however, believe she'll get the Death Penalty. I think the point missing to achieve that is not being able to prove with tangible evidence exactly what caused Caylee's death. JMO.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-why-case-isnt-slam-dunk-for-state.html
Casey Anthony: WESH explains why case isn’t slam-dunk for state
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2011 6:40 PM

Unless there is a confession, no prosecutor worth their salt believes in a slam-dunk.  We've got prosecutors working for Caylee that are worth much more than their salt . . . they are working for justice for the precious child and not a slam-dunk.
Well said Sister ! The prosecution is taking nothing for granted and is working diligently to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 02, 2011, 04:34:23 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/02/casey-anthony-status-hearing-friday-and.html
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Casey Anthony: Status Hearing Friday and Various Tidbits

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 02, 2011, 04:36:56 PM »

I just wanted to chime in here. I've always felt that this point was the weakest aspect of the prosecution's case. It's a very, very strong circumstantial case and any reasonable jury shouldn't have a problem seeing Casey's guilt. However, since the defense really doesn't have anything to work with, I'd bet they'll hone in on this point. If I were charged with defending Casey, I would do my best to pose this question: "What shows beyond doubt that Caylee didn't die accidently and Casey panicked out of fear about Cindy's reaction and just disposed of the body?" I know, I know........ the computer searches are a problem and you'd have to figure a reason Casey would use the duct tape under those circumstances, but I don't know of anything else they have.

Jury selection will be so very important in this case. They simply have to have a jury of REASONABLE people! I believe they will and I believe Casey's going down. I do not, however, believe she'll get the Death Penalty. I think the point missing to achieve that is not being able to prove with tangible evidence exactly what caused Caylee's death. JMO.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-why-case-isnt-slam-dunk-for-state.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2011 6:40 PM

Unless there is a confession, no prosecutor worth their salt believes in a slam-dunk.  We've got prosecutors working for Caylee that are worth much more than their salt . . . they are working for justice for the precious child and not a slam-dunk.
Well said Sister ! The prosecution is taking nothing for granted and is working diligently to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

CBB, I agree the "accident and then panicked" could be a reasonable excuse except that has never been the story.  The nanny did it is momster's story which she has stuck by even when the first nanny story didn't float.  The 31 days of playing house, the duct tape and not only throwing her away like trash, but allowing her precious body to be ravaged by the elements and animals for months . . . I just truly don't think a change in their stragedy will help.  If they had changed moons ago, possibly.  But not now, way to much water under the bridge and way too many lies.  People have been convicted on circumstantial evidence for murder and it is my deep belief momster will be another one.  I don't think she will get the death penalty . . . but her nice life in jail will not be the same in prison as they are two totally different institutions.  If she thinks the taunting, etc she receives now is bad, what till she has to face the taunters in person.  She'll not survive it (I hope). JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 02, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
New Ethics Complaint Could Cost Casey's Lawyer
Posted: 4:20 pm EST February 2, 2011Updated: 4:28 pm EST February 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was hit with another ethics complaint. This one is so severe, he could lose his ability to practice law if it proves to be true.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Ethics Complaint  http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html
READ: Brad Conway Interview With Investigators  http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: February 02, 2011, 04:50:40 PM »

BBM

The duck tape!!!  Why would Casey duck tape Caylee's face if this was just an accident?  Triple bagging her and dumping her in the swamp would have sufficed.  There was/is no need for the tape.....except it was the murder weapon.  I believe that whole heartedly at this point.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was hit with another ethics complaint. This one is so severe, he could lose his ability to practice law if it proves to be true.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Ethics Complaint  http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html
READ: Brad Conway Interview With Investigators  http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
<snipped>

Well well, Bill sheaffer is saying something as if he knows it for sure without saying it.  It indicates that he served as VP on the grievance committee so maybe that provided him an "in" to more info....BUT its a 10

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 02, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »

<snipped>

Well well, Bill sheaffer is saying something as if he knows it for sure without saying it.  It indicates that he served as VP on the grievance committee so maybe that provided him an "in" to more info....BUT its a 10

I love the part about making Bozo jump through extra hoops......   
Jump Bozo Jump!   

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #558 on: February 02, 2011, 04:54:43 PM »

ITA with you, Sister! The circumstances around Caylee's "disappearance" are absolutely damning to Casey. You're right; the Nanny lie, the duct tape, the partying, the computer searches, the not reporting Caylee missing, the tattoo, and on and on.....

I fully expect a guilty verdict. I wouldn't know where to turn to defend Casey except to maybe go for a mental disorder and try to play up the possibility of an accidental death.

CBB, I agree the "accident and then panicked" could be a reasonable excuse except that has never been the story.  The nanny did it is momster's story which she has stuck by even when the first nanny story didn't float.  The 31 days of playing house, the duct tape and not only throwing her away like trash, but allowing her precious body to be ravaged by the elements and animals for months . . . I just truly don't think a change in their stragedy will help.  If they had changed moons ago, possibly.  But not now, way to much water under the bridge and way too many lies.  People have been convicted on circumstantial evidence for murder and it is my deep belief momster will be another one.  I don't think she will get the death penalty . . . but her nice life in jail will not be the same in prison as they are two totally different institutions.  If she thinks the taunting, etc she receives now is bad, what till she has to face the taunters in person.  She'll not survive it (I hope). JMO
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 02, 2011, 04:57:23 PM »

<snipped>

LMAO
Kathi came back to wrok with a BANG!!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.